Uhm Tae Woong 엄태웅

uhmforce

Guest Pucca.sg

Hello everybody^^

Long time no see~~

I just saw an update message from UTW's official fansite about ordering Year 2006 calendars

So i just wanted to share with you all provided you must join in our big family in uhmsky cafe :)

Here is the message translated by our lovely korean chingu, mina (Twist of Fate)

They are coming out with 2006 calendar of premium Uhmforce.

11월 26일 토요일 ~ 12월 10일까지 예약 접수받습니다.

Place advance order from 11/26 thru 12/10/05

가격 9,900원 택배비 2,600원 합;12,500원

Price will be from 9,900won plus shipping fee is 2,600won, altogether cost will be12, 500won

이름,주소 , 전화번호 수량 게시판에 적어주세요!!!

Please put your name, address, telephone number and list quantity of calendar on bulletin board

예약받은후 그 갯수대로 제작에 들어가구요 ..추가제작분은 금액이 인상됩니다.

When ever we receive your advance order we print the issue. For add on order there be extra fee.

오직 카페 가족 (프리미엄) 에게만 상단의 금액으로 판매가 되구요

This item is only for "family of premium" for price.

카페가 아닌 다른곳에서의 구입이나 , 예약기간후의 구매는 금액이 변동됩니다.

If you’re purchasing somewhere else or after an advance time has expired cost fee will add on.

이점 양지하시고 예약해주세요^^

Please we need your cooperation on advance orders

태웅님이 직접 사진도 고르시고 글도 써주시고 심혈을 기울여서 제작중인 달력입니다.

Uhmforce had put all his thought to choose his picture and word on this calendar issue.

사진은 샘플사진입니다. ^^ -- (제작 : 심엔터테인먼트 & 엄태웅님 ^^)

This is just the sample of taste picture…. (Production: sim entertainment& Uhm tae woong)

You may view the calendar pictures from his official fansite...

Act fast if you are interested

http://cafe.daum.net/uhmsky

. :)

cool.1a.jpg

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Priscilla

They are coming out with 2006 calendar of premium Uhmforce.

Thanks Pucca for this information!

This is how the calendar will look like. I heard the photos were hand-picked by UhmForce himself, and he had written personalized greetings.

그분쵝오 posted at RESURRECTION GALLERY:

carendar.jpg

Thanks Pucca & Priscilla for posting the news on the purchase of Uhm Tae Woong's Calendar 2006.

I noticed that the pre-advance order date will expire today and would like to ask a few questions on how to order it.

1) Do we need to become a member of cafe.daum.net to order?

2) What mode of payment is acceptable since we live outside of Korea?

Appreciate your advice! :D

Guest Pucca.sg

You gals are welcome :)

I also not very sure how the procedure about as you know my korean is damn poor....TT

But I ordered the calendar thru one of my korean friends...

So she will do all the things for me.....^^

But if you gals are keen to buy, try to register as a member quickly

Then look out for this column " 프리미엄달력예약 1차 26일-28일까지입니다. ", type in your name, contact address and the quanlity of the calendar you want to order...

of course most important is to leave down your email address if can...^^

Maybe the person-in-charge will email you how the procedure like after it has done....

Maybe Priscilla get to know better than me.... hehe :D

postcardcopy.jpg

Guest Pucca.sg

Thanks Pucca........you've been a great help!

I shall hope Priscilla can give me some guidance as I'm not able to read Korean too. :) Let me try to explore the site that you had recommended. B)

Hi felicia

As I said...you are always welcome :)

I didn't really help you much... anyway, I have put up a message to the webmaster, Ppuni about your enquiries.... I hope she able to reply ^^

The site is in Korean and the webmaster is so thoughtful to create a foreign column for his FOREIGN fans....^^

Some of the fans over there are also very helpful... ^^

They will help you with simple translation if you need help~~:)

Hope to see you as a member in uhmsky cafe~~!! :P

Hi felicia

As I said...you are always welcome :)

I didn't really help you much... anyway, I have put up a message to the webmaster, Ppuni about your enquiries.... I hope she able to reply ^^

The site is in Korean and the webmaster is so thoughtful to create a foreign column for his FOREIGN fans....^^

Some of the fans over there are also very helpful... ^^

They will help you with simple translation if you need help~~:)

Hope to see you as a member in uhmsky cafe~~!! :P

Hi Pucca!

I am totally a computer ignoramus...so please bear with me. I tried to venture into uhmsky cafe but I'm lost with so much foreign words appearing .... didn't notice any English instructions or am I not doing it right? :rolleyes:

Once again, appreciate your kind effort to guide me..... :D

Guest Pucca.sg

Hi Pucca!

I am totally a computer ignoramus...so please bear with me. I tried to venture into uhmsky cafe but I'm lost with so much foreign words appearing .... didn't notice any English instructions or am I not doing it right? :rolleyes:

Once again, appreciate your kind effort to guide me..... :D

Hi felicia

So you have already login to the uhmsky cafe as a member?

What is your nickname?

How come I didn't see you?

I'm still in the cafe, look out for my name as " 황수하"

You have to take time to explore.... :)

Guest Pucca.sg

I just supposedly preordered...I wonder how this will turn out since my address is here in the US

Hi creidesca^^

I saw your posting of the order for the calendar... shouldn't be a problem~~ :)

Hi creidesca^^

I saw your posting of the order for the calendar... shouldn't be a problem~~ :)

thanks Pucca...

You know what...maybe uhmsky can organize something like this for the Resurrection Director's Cut Limited Edition DVD set, or organize something in such a way that those living outside Korea will be able to purchase the set because it's difficult finding a reliable online retailer for the set when Yesasia only makes it available on their Global site, making those living in the US/Canada not be able to purchase it.

Guest Pucca.sg

thanks Pucca...

You know what...maybe uhmsky can organize something like this for the Resurrection Director's Cut Limited Edition DVD set, or organize something in such a way that those living outside Korea will be able to purchase the set because it's difficult finding a reliable online retailer for the set when Yesasia only makes it available on their Global site, making those living in the US/Canada not be able to purchase it.

You are welcome, creidesca :)

I always love to share with uhmforce's fans if I can....

I agreed with what you have suggested....^^

Why dun you bring this up on the foreign board and let the webmaster, Ppuni knows?

I think she will read it and see whether what she can do with it....

Give a try and I will always support you!!~~ :D

woong.jpg

Guest Priscilla

Thanks Pucca........you've been a great help!

I shall hope Priscilla can give me some guidance as I'm not able to read Korean too. :) Let me try to explore the site that you had recommended. B)

Sorry! Were you looking for me? Actually... I live in America so I'm pretty bad with money figures and other technical matters. But You should follow Pucca's advise and love in to UTW's Cafe. Honestly, I rarely post in there since my Korean's so so. But let tell you something. Hope "Pucca" won't mind... but whichever room I enter, I see traces of her and of the Korean friends 'talking' with her. I'm really amazed at "Pucca" outgoingness, hee hee. But I'm also amazed at how much the Korean fans love her!!!! They even translate parts of the News even 'before' she asks... for her...

Meaning: I'm sure if you just ask, many people there will be more than willing to help you! BTW, I've gotten Resurrection MV made by this fan there and she gave me permission to share this with others. But I've been too lazy to post. I should though... since they're awsome!!!

Later!

Hi felicia

So you have already login to the uhmsky cafe as a member?

What is your nickname?

How come I didn't see you?

I'm still in the cafe, look out for my name as " 황수하"

You have to take time to explore.... :)

Hi Pucca!

Thousand apology! I wasn't able to login and join as member as I couldn't even find ways to locate button or instructions as all I could see are foreign words.....I mean Korean words! It left me :unsure::rolleyes:B) so I'm back at Soompi again :(:( . Like you say, I should have spent more time to explore...I'll let you know once I'm successful...OK! ;)

Sorry! Were you looking for me? Actually... I live in America so I'm pretty bad with money figures and other technical matters. But You should follow Pucca's advise and love in to UTW's Cafe. Honestly, I rarely post in there since my Korean's so so. But let tell you something. Hope "Pucca" won't mind... but whichever room I enter, I see traces of her and of the Korean friends 'talking' with her. I'm really amazed at "Pucca" outgoingness, hee hee. But I'm also amazed at how much the Korean fans love her!!!! They even translate parts of the News even 'before' she asks... for her...

Meaning: I'm sure if you just ask, many people there will be more than willing to help you! BTW, I've gotten Resurrection MV made by this fan there and she gave me permission to share this with others. But I've been too lazy to post. I should though... since they're awsome!!!

Later!

Hi Priscilla!

Thanks for answering my distress call! All of you here are nice people. Oh! So most of you ladies are from the States ....I'm from the other part of the world....with total different time zone as well....ASIA....a small country, Malaysia!

From what I read, do I take it that the UTW's cafe are mainly Korean members? OMO! I think I'll probably get lost in there but like you say, maybe some kind souls there will give me some guidance...So PUCCA is popular there huh......maybe she can be our "tour guide"...he!he!he!

Oh Great! Priscilla if you could post the MV here or maybe at Resurrection's thread I'll be very happy... I particularly love the theme song very much kind of like "a very grand entree" type of feeling whenever I listen to it :)

Guest Priscilla

This is a mass e-mailed sent to all Premium members (UTW_Cafe).

Hello, this is Uhm Tae Woong’s manager.

November 28th, 2005

(Translated by Priscilla)

How are you doing? The weather’s getting cold… Have you being keeping cool…?

Anyhow, I am very thankful for your unchanging love towards Uhm Tae Woong whether it snows or it rains, hee hee.

Starting from the beginning of December, he will begin shooting for the drama “Wolf.”

I would like to ask for your encouragement and love just as you have done so during “Sassy Girl Choonyang” and for “Resurrection.”

Uhm Tae Woong’s character in “Wolf” will be totally different than what you’ve seen so far, a very loving and charming personage.

Keep up your expectations.

In addition, as a proud fan of his, I’d like to ask you to encourage and cheer his co-stars as well, Ms. Han Ji Min and Mr. Eric.

Also indeed, I’d like to ask you for your unwavering support and trust towards our Uhm-Force.

I thank you for loving our Premium 2006 calendar so much..

Just as you’ve done this until now, do continue loving Mr. Tae Woong till the end.

Take care of your health in this cold weather. Be happy always being in Mr. Tae Woong’s family.

Thank you.

Guest Pucca.sg

Hi Pucca!

Thousand apology! I wasn't able to login and join as member as I couldn't even find ways to locate button or instructions as all I could see are foreign words.....I mean Korean words! It left me :unsure::rolleyes:B) so I'm back at Soompi again :(:( . Like you say, I should have spent more time to explore...I'll let you know once I'm successful...OK! ;)

Hey felicia

Please dun give up on doing it~

Or if you need help, I can get my korean friend to assist you provided you sent me your id and password in private :)

The rest have to depend on yourself....^^

This is a mass e-mailed sent to all Premium members (UTW_Cafe).

Hello, this is Uhm Tae Woong’s manager.

November 28th, 2005

(Translated by Priscilla)

How are you doing? The weather’s getting cold… Have you being keeping cool…?

Anyhow, I am very thankful for your unchanging love towards Uhm Tae Woong whether it snows or it rains, hee hee.

Starting from the beginning of December, he will begin shooting for the drama “Wolf.”

I would like to ask for your encouragement and love just as you have done so during “Sassy Girl Choonyang” and for “Resurrection.”

Uhm Tae Woong’s character in “Wolf” will be totally different than what you’ve seen so far, a very loving and charming personage.

Keep up your expectations.

In addition, as a proud fan of his, I’d like to ask you to encourage and cheer his co-stars as well, Ms. Han Ji Min and Mr. Eric.

Also indeed, I’d like to ask you for your unwavering support and trust towards our Uhm-Force.

I thank you for loving our Premium 2006 calendar so much..

Just as you’ve done this until now, do continue loving Mr. Tae Woong till the end.

Take care of your health in this cold weather. Be happy always being in Mr. Tae Woong’s family.

Thank you.

Thanks Priscilla for your kind translation :)

Tae Woong oppa's manager is indeed thoughtful~ :rolleyes:

Hello everybody^^

cool.1a.jpg

Pucca..that's some major hottness stuff!!..

lurve the smoking pics of UTW too!!

Thank you and to Priscilla too for all the news and articles on this awesome man!!

Hey felicia

Please dun give up on doing it~

Or if you need help, I can get my korean friend to assist you provided you sent me your id and password in private :)

The rest have to depend on yourself....^^

Thanks Priscilla for your kind translation :)

Tae Woong oppa's manager is indeed thoughtful~ :rolleyes:

Hello Pucca!

Thanks for the encouraging words!! Hey! Yesterday when I went home to log in through my personal lap-top, I noticed I could read the Korean words you had posted here....my office PC couldn't read a thing...that could be one of the reasons I couldn't log in without being able to identify the characters.

I shall try to log into uhmsky and should I fail again I shall PM you for help....once again thanks for your kind assistance!! :)

Many thanks to Priscilla for the news from UTW's manager....very kind of him/her to report his current status.... :)

Guest Pucca.sg

Here is a posted message found in our uhmsky cafe :)

I will like to post here and share with you all...... :)

"Tae Woong's complimentary remarks for the news paper "MY DAILY"

Many stars left their signatures and complimentary remarks for the first anniversary of the newspaper" MY DAILY" including TaeWoong oppa.

TaeWoong oppa's remarks:

I wish I would keep going along with MY DAILY in future as I have spent the past year along with it.

It seems one year I spent accompanying with them has passed too fast. I think MY DAILY's issues are very useful, substantial and interesting whenever I read.

I am sure MY DAILY's continued articles for " the Chun Hiang" made a great contribution to attracting the excellent response from viewers although the drama itself was good.

I remember it also paid keen attention to BUHWAL While "SAMSOON" was on spree in it's program rating.

I will make my better appearance in the new drama"Wolf" and make efforts to be an actor not to lose my original intention.

Please keep up with your original intention, MY DAILY !!!

* Credit to our lovely korean friend, BILL for his kind translation and sharing~~ :D

t.w.smile.a.jpg

sign.jpg

Guest Pucca.sg

Hello Pucca!

Thanks for the encouraging words!! Hey! Yesterday when I went home to log in through my personal lap-top, I noticed I could read the Korean words you had posted here....my office PC couldn't read a thing...that could be one of the reasons I couldn't log in without being able to identify the characters.

I shall try to log into uhmsky and should I fail again I shall PM you for help....once again thanks for your kind assistance!! :)

Many thanks to Priscilla for the news from UTW's manager....very kind of him/her to report his current status.... :)

Hi Felicia

You are always welcome :)

I really hope you able to access to uhmsky cafe~^^

Fighting!!!~~>.<

Archived