First Makeout Session -

Guest Elee

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest elperro

i don't remember much about my first make out session as i was under the influence of tequila... and lots of it. ugh. i don't remember it being so great, just weird at the aspect of another tongue in my mouth. and the following make out session wasn't so great either.. he tasted salty. lol. so after that i wondered what the big deal about making out was. BUT then my last one was SO good. very soft, slow, and sensuous.

Guest .:precious:.

my first was amazing =) We were lying in his bed & then we galnced at each other and then all of a sudden we just started lol >.<

Guest cherrypetsk

hmmmm.

this is sad..

ive never had my first kiss yett !!!

and im scared ill suck at it !

:((

biiig suck. yeahh

like a vacuum

Guest . plum blossom .

I'm feeling kind of stumped that I don't remember my 'first time', because it's happened way too often afterward...? x_x -coughs-

2nd one was more memorable

we just finished watching a movie on her bed (using laptop- CHEAP DATES FTW?)

and the lights were off

so we just started snuggling then all of a sudden her face was like right in front of mine

so i was like why not lets go for it

eventually alot of hugging and touching was involved and somehow we got to the wall? she was against the wall and we were just frenching then i tried kising her neck, looked like she liked it. so then i went a little further down as far as her skin showed to her shirt. then we went back to the bed to continue after a while on the wall.

we heard footsteps coming up so we quickly pretended to watch the movie again LOL!

He was walking me home. And he decided to go in for our first kiss. Then we felt awkward, so we kept walking. When we got near my house, we decided to go for it again -- but it turned out to be a french kiss.

:wub: Haha.

veryy memorable

neither of us could get to sleep so we went to a park near my house just to hang out

we were both cuddled up on this hammock-y thing when he leaned in and kissed me

then i turned it into a makeout session haha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest woahitstina

First makeout session with my boyfriend still makes me rofl to this day.

It was when we were watching Memoirs of a Geisha.

Well, at least, TRYING to.

He turned it on, and then we were watching the intro bit for a moment -

I could feel him watching me, so I turned and asked if anything was wrong,

and he started kissing me.

And the rest is history.

;D

So in the end, we only watched the first 3 minutes and the last 3 minutes of the film ._.;

What, really!? How long can a makeout session last anyway? Because that's pretty darn long

• 2 months later...
Guest chrisng

ahhah erm..

my first one was with one of my ex's

we were both at my school, and when she and her friend had to leave

we just said goodbye and stuff

and then like, 5 mins later

i decided to run after them? and they were already walking to the busstop

so liek

we just kinda walked there

and when we had to say goodbye , i hugged her and

she looked into my eyes, i looked into hers

she kissed me , -> makeout hahaha

wasnt bad though, we just smiled at each other afterwards

i can still remember what her friend siad though

"you ran all the way here just to kiss her? "

i was laughing so hard inside XD

Guest lovesicles

definately not pleasant.

we were watching king kong and he kisses me.

and so i kissed him back.

but then he started like raping my mouth. :|

it was disgusting. u_u

What, really!? How long can a makeout session last anyway? Because that's pretty darn long

i think she's trying to infer that the whole time they weren't exactly making out? ;D

Guest cindybear

Makeout ? HAH . I remember , we were on his bed , and he was like "Want to try kissing with the tongue now ? " AW , LOOL . I said "AHHH , idknow how ! " Him: "Me either !" We were each others first so , hah . <3 When it happened I peeked at his face , I tended to do that ALOT , ROFL . Aw he looked so cute . But it felt so WEIRD . And like I didn't know what to do . But it got better towards the end , hah , it was memorable . It kinda feel like the roof of your mouth , or folding your tongue so it touches itself , or the inside of your cheek . It feels so weird , but my memory was cute and romantic . ^_^ Something I'll cherish forever .

Guest and i sayd

mine was fun! i didn't know what to do, but like any other situation I just pretend I did and I hope it wasn't too bad since she was experienced and took my virgin lips/tounge D:

Guest treeshaa

It was wet, LOL. I preferred just lip to lip, and it was my first kiss too. Weird right?

I like it now though. It's fun. :phew:

Archived