• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 1st make out session ...She tried to eat my mouth.. *scarred 4 life*

Aww.. thats cos your mouth is so edible~~ ^^

Hmm..

It was with my first boyfriend many many years ago

After our first kiss on the mountain (such a perfect spot for each other's first kiss desho?~)

And after dinner, we were going to watch fireworks display at a beach

But then there were too many people so we parked nearby at another beach... and.. ^^

Every time he opened the map he always flipped to that park and he always looked at me until I punched him..

what a sweet memory. =)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest insanelyCRAZY

i decided to come back

my first make out session with my second(current) bf was a little sloppy compared to my first boyfriend's.

but..i enjoyed it more.... [:

<3

my bf gets tongue-happy but i want him to just try kissing me with our lips not just tongue -- and a little more slowly. haha.

he loves frenching. =x

Guest Torento <3

Mine was awesome. With my first girlfriend, an exchange student from Japan showing off her Japanese high school uniform in her bedroom and after she taught me how to use chop-sticks, we got closer and yeah :D

Guest Shinkumi

Well my first make-out session was with my current boyfriend. He has experience, so it wasn't bad. Although, I started to laugh. I had no idea why. -_-

lol same for me....i kept smiling/laughing haha it was really nice tho XD

Mine was awesome. With my first girlfriend, an exchange student from Japan showing off her Japanese high school uniform in her bedroom and after she taught me how to use chop-sticks, we got closer and yeah :D

Haha, sounds like something in a Anime.

Guest insanelyCRAZY

im his first gf..and i dont want to like..embarrass him by telling him that he can kiss better than what he's doing, he just doesn't know how.

i try to take control when we're kissing but he gets a little tongue happy and its hard to take control when he's having too much fun and a little forceful with his tongue. it's enjoyable yes. but i want a little more..style to our kisses...hmm...how can i tell him this? o___o help??!

im his first gf..and i dont want to like..embarrass him by telling him that he can kiss better than what he's doing, he just doesn't know how.

i try to take control when we're kissing but he gets a little tongue happy and its hard to take control when he's having too much fun and a little forceful with his tongue. it's enjoyable yes. but i want a little more..style to our kisses...hmm...how can i tell him this? o___o help??!

go like hey, do you think yer good at kissing?

"yes" "no" "maybe" "etc."

here let me show yu how i do it

Guest insanelyCRAZY

go like hey, do you think yer good at kissing?

"yes" "no" "maybe" "etc."

here let me show yu how i do it

this one time i told him not to move and i did what i wanted him to do..i kissed him slowly and formed our lips into a sandwich and kissed him slowly

but i dont think he gets it.

he's such a guy that i kinda have to tell him straight up whats up, i don't really like dropping hints either nor do would he get it if i did. haha.

Guest tainted.skies

lmao, i don`t remember if my very first was good or bad.

but i remember bolting through the door and running into his bathroom right after. :x

• 4 weeks later...

w/ a guy:

it was nice. =)

w/ a girl:

my friend seriously does not know how to kiss, either that, or she was pissed drunk. but i still love her. lol.

Guest smartypantalon

Hahaha... my first makeout session was unfortunately my first kiss.

It was gross because we were young and had no idea what we were doing... Or at least I didn't, haha.

We were bf/gf at the time and we were watching a movie-- I think it was 2 Fast 2 Furious (LOL I KNOW)-- and it started with a peck on the cheek and then we just started making out.

It was messy and hilarious.

Oh goodness. :rolleyes:

Mine was pretty interesting

It was comfortable

he didn't rush or force his tongue down my throat

we laughed afterward cause it wasn't as bad as our first kiss

Guest southbeach82

mine was so typical xD. i got mad at him so i pushed him into this closet and locked him inside and i walked away than i heard some sound and i got scared so i opened the closet and he pulled me inside haha.

it was pretty cute actually and i thought it was gross before but it wasn't what i thought :P

Guest Rawr_LuLu

My one was fun :L and funny we got distracted by a friend and we full sprinted :L ahhaha and it was in public LOL

but i regret it now long story :L

Guest InFatuated*

mm i think it depends on the person youre with lol.

ive made out with people who i didnt either have any attraction to or it wasnt too too mutual

which made it gross, and disgusting and a bad kiss all together

but making out with someone you actually like alot or care about, feeelsssooo good. maybe cause your

concious about their rhythm and it just always ends up being a good makeout session hahaha

Guest ROCKETTOTHEMOON

Whoa what stories loll

Mine was years ago& it was my first time kissing someone.

he drove me home and leaned over and I was super nervous& next thing you know we're just going at it

but i have to say, it was wet n kinda gross

Archived