First Makeout Session -

Guest Elee

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heineken.

My first makeout session was at the movies..

He kept on putting his face in front of mines while I really wanted to watch Oceans Twelve :mellow:

It was quite good though. No complaints. :P

Guest kapo123

mine was nice.. it was nice.. not horrible but nice.. wish it was with the person i;m with now!! *doh*

it was just a kiss and then just went to a french kiss for a lil while... i really dnt like saying that was my first.. koz my bf now kisses wayy better and kuterrr

Guest HEROsarleh

lols i dont exactly remember .. it really was a long time ago

it was with my current bf, and we've been going out for 26 months .. lols

our first kiss was sweet though :]

Guest Miyavi_Melody

This thread is funny to read

so many bad experiences

wasnt there someting about a disease spread through kissing at a young age?....

o well

i havent got a kiss yet.

Guest M0NSTER*

^ Do you mean mono? O_O It's known as the "kissing disease" hahaha.

Funny thing...I got extremely sick after my first kiss/makeout -_- I wanted to punch him in the face but it was too good. LOL! Besides, I don't think it was his fault~ Haha.

Guest kyungxah

mine wasnt that bad.

we kinda had to becareful cos my dad was downstairs and we were upstairs in my room cos he had to get directions on mapquest..

well before he used the comp..we looked at eachother..and i was SO nervous..my heart was beating so fastt ahh~!#^%^%$

i knew it was coming.....

but i liked it :P

Guest pshnancy

You Soompiers are soo funny. haha i haven't had my first "session" yet becuase i'm still young. But i have a feeling it's gonna suck.. Hopefully my future boyfriend isn't a Soompier..he might read this..haha

Guest Honey_Babee

arg

i was at caribana, and i was dancing with this guy.. and out of no where, i looked up and he totally just planted one on me and started to make out with me, and like jammed his tongue inside my mouth.. im like.. wtf

and i pulle dhim away, and then he keeps tryna do it again. im like u know what buddy, bye bye.

Guest Xingda

if a guy uses tongue when kissing it should be like once in a while. i think my first kisser stuck his tongue out before our mouths even met and then kept turning his tongue around mine...for the whole time..i think its called the windmill lol

Guest ladee_bug

My 1st make out session ...She tried to eat my mouth.. *scarred 4 life*

ROFL

Mine?

Eh.... bad.

I got really really disgusted after.

Guest joeeece

It was WAY awkward. Especially because we were at the movies for a friends birthday, and before the movie we were sitting in Starbucks and she was talking to my boyfriend and I was talking to her boyfriend. I heard whispering, but I didnt think it was anything important. But when we went into the movie (we watched separate movies) she was like "You better do it!" and I was wondering what she was talking about. And when we sat down he made his move. HAHA :sweatingbullets:

Guest Snow<3

i was on vacation in South Korea and there was this super cute guy. We made eye contact. He's fricken ADORABLE!!! *squeals!!* Him and his friends went into the arcade tp play games, and my friends followed dragging me with them. So inside, they scouted for the guys. I just leaned against one of the machines thing and waited for my friends to come back, but searching for him too with my eyes... I turn around and he's right there, and he kisses me pushing me onto the machine thing..

Man, what a cute story huh???

:D --- yeah, it's all made up.. I wish that would happen to me.. I WISH!!

Im' just bored, and jealous of some of these adorable stories, so i made one

up... Ohwell.. i hope my first is a good one.

aww man i hate you , i thought it was for real :P !

im a hygiene freak, i dont even share drinks with others.

so i wonder how i'll react when theres another's saliva in my mouth LOL

yay a hygiene freak too :D!!I find sharing drinks disgusting especially if the person spits (whatever they are drinking) back in the drink, and you drink it :crazy:

Guest kelseyum

ahaa aweeh..

i never knew people had such bad first expereiences.

mine wasnt horrible, but it wasnt amazing either.

we were just watching a movie sharing a chair, and he's like "can i kiss you?"

and it led to making out.

BUT

My cutest one was last night. lol

I was at my friend's party, and everyone was pretty drunk.

and this kid spilt beer all over his sweater, so he went to the laundry room to use the dryer.

and then he was like "can you come help me? I can't figure out how to start the machine."

so i went in there and got it started for him, and i was looking at the machine, and i felt his arm go around my waist.

and he pulled me to face him, and then started kissing me.

it was pretty nice.

and then we ended it after a bit, and went back to where everyone was,

and then like 10 minutes later, hes like, "oh no! my sweater! it might have shrunk. can you go check it for me?"

so i went to check on it, and then he followed me after, and he began kissing me again.

but this was like my first makeout session with a guy like groping me and really wandering hands. lol

but it was cute the way he started it and lured me into the room. lol

<3

kelsey

Guest LitoHyesungLover<3

mine sucked.

it was during a stupid game of truth or dare. AND it wasn`t even my dare.

too much tongue, too sloppy, & i remember kool-aid.

• 6 months later...
Guest lovenotee

mine was good (: hahah. we were just talking in his garage and all of a sudden he jst gave me a peck so i just pulled away after then he came closer then i knew he was gonna do that so yeah. and somehow we ended up on the ground hahaha

First kiss = first makeout session, haha.

We were in his room on his bed cuddling, then I stared at him for awhile and he suddenly kissed me. He asked "did we just kiss?" like he couldn't believe it either and I said, "I don't know". Then we kissed again..and again. I think I'm the one that didn't stop. XD But we were both noobs so we got a lot better at it in the end. =)

I remember being really surprised cause he was aggressive while normally he's so passive and neutral. XD It was definitely a lot of fun.

Guest babymicky

I think i'm meant to be a good kisser because my boyfriend was inexperienced & NOT good at all but somehow it worked out just fine...

Archived