First Makeout Session -

Guest Elee

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest seeepluss

First of all. . I didn't know how to make out or kiss. . LOL x-x;

When I was going out; my boyfriend & I hung out in a staircase {not very romantic}

we started talking and yeah. . so there was silence afterwards, he just leaned in and it began

he was a good kisser, my first make out session wasn't that bad, got to play around and yeah. .

after the first makeout session. . the other makeout sessions got more intensed

Guest 520Shawn

haha we were in the car driving me home and when i was about to leave my bf said give me a kiss b4 u go...

it was my first kiss >_< kindof weird but i liked it ^^

Guest summerbliss

i've never kissed anyone and i have sooo many questions about it..

how can a make out session be MORE fun?

Guest SUE__y

mine...

wasn't my VERY first kiss..

but it was my first kiss with him...

we were at the homecoming dance..

and we just kissed. and then..yeah..~

but everytime we did that, i kept breaking it off...

i don't know why but i can't do it for a long time..

i keep like blushing, and i start to laugh

xDD

hehe~

That's kinda like mine! I mean, the breaking it off part. Haha. I feel really awkward if its like non-stop.

UH... UH... some of your responses are hilarious. ;;;;;;; and that spoonful of spit thing completely grossed me out.

...on his bed LOLOL (no, no sex. i'm still a virgin and i plan to stay that way for years to come.)

i thought kissing would be magical :|! *SORELY DISAPPOINTED*

but i did enjoy being his first kiss / makeout / hug / relationship in general, as he is mine :D

oh god.

Guest dbsk_star

My fist time my mom walked in on me. She was like "what are you doing with that pillow!?!"

hahhaa thats hilarious :D

for real or just joking ><

i havent had mine yet, still need a bf ^^

i was on vacation in South Korea and there was this super cute guy. We made eye contact. He's fricken ADORABLE!!! *squeals!!* Him and his friends went into the arcade tp play games, and my friends followed dragging me with them. So inside, they scouted for the guys. I just leaned against one of the machines thing and waited for my friends to come back, but searching for him too with my eyes... I turn around and he's right there, and he kisses me pushing me onto the machine thing..

Man, what a cute story huh???

:D --- yeah, it's all made up.. I wish that would happen to me.. I WISH!!

Im' just bored, and jealous of some of these adorable stories, so i made one

up... Ohwell.. i hope my first is a good one.

Guest prettyddalgi

awwww i can't wait till my first kiss.. err && makeout sesssion hahahaha

i've had a couple of boyfriends but i never kissed or madeout with them ^^ lol

but i want my to be AT LEAST good. lol

i got butterflies from reading everyones story~

Guest Osakagrl

^Ahahaha I think I would slap a guy silly if he just came up to me and kissed me! WHACK! PERV! haha

I was so so so WORRIED that I would suck at making out, I had never done it before and it seemed so complicated. but like everyone else says ... just go with the flow and you'll be fine ;)

Guest Twinny

was on vacation in South Korea and there was this super cute guy. We made eye contact. He's fricken ADORABLE!!! *squeals!!* Him and his friends went into the arcade tp play games, and my friends followed dragging me with them. So inside, they scouted for the guys. I just leaned against one of the machines thing and waited for my friends to come back, but searching for him too with my eyes... I turn around and he's right there, and he kisses me pushing me onto the machine thing..

Hahah sounds like typical K-drama romantic moments XDXD

Guest juicebox

i think our first make out session. i was laying on top of him, no not having sex, just laying on top of him fully clothed on the couch and BAM his friend walks in the front door without knocking and the door wasn't locked. besides that, it was all good. *sigh*

hey mines was like tht too~! except the whole frend walking in part. but yeh. it happened today XD right after my first kiss. then making out =S lolz it was. fun =S

edit: what was funny was tht songs were playing on my computer and i hav this happy song XD and then at tht time it was playing and after we made out it was like

him: its your happy song.

me: yeh ^^

Guest mamajama x3

ooo! i liked my first kiss. lol. my friend even knew i had my first kiss because i couldnt stop smiling. but it started to get worse because his lips were starting to get dry and flakey... EW! ahaha >_<

Guest I AM ON AWAY

i'm loving some of these replies! mine was good, not toooo memorable though-i don't seem to really remember it much hahahah.

My first make out session was disgusting.

Wasn't exactly mutual, either.

All of a sudden he pinned me against the wall and jammed his tongue in my mouth.

Was fricken disgusting as hell, I couldn't escape ):

After HE was done, he asked "Did you like it?"

And I replied "I'm going home."

asklfjakslflmnasflkjqwioqw.

Close to a 'scarred for life' experience.

HAHAHA, i can actually kind of relate to that. my first time was disgusting too. boys are just disgusting kissers.

Guest m1ntytea

my first make out session was so...ugh..

It was only 3 days after me and the guy hooked up, and like we were watching pirates of the carribean and he suddenly lunged at me. I swear, he wasn't "making out" it felt like a vacuum sucking my teeth.....-_-" I was just like "okay...I'm never watching pirates of the carribean ever again, at least not with you! So then afterwards, I quickly left his house and dumped him the next week. He sucked my feelings away...with his vacuum of a mouth. -_"

Guest beana*

My first like real make out make out session

it was pretty good. I was kinda shy at first because i was rusty on the whole kissing thing

and of course it was my first make out session. but in the end i learned off of him and

i got the hang of it and it was just good. but my current bf is better :]

Archived