[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Finished watching episode 18... Ha Nam reappears!

Ha Nam is really growing on me... especially with glasses! :D

I wish Il Han will get over Mi Chil... don't really care for her character, blaming everything on others rather than herself... "poor me" syndrome... :tongue2:

I am really hooked now! ^^

Guest sushimi

Ya I think so. I would have SERIOUS doubts about marriage if that happened... no matter how wrong or evil.

and i'm so glad we're actually getting somewhere with the next two episodes!

i was so happy to see Ilhan broke up with Milchill! Ilhan is a nice guy.... i don't like the way she talks to him! i really like Aphrodite's child's song Rain & Tears... wonderful! i wanted to cry when today Ilhan asked to Seolchill to do him a hug, to see his tears and his sadeness in his eyes... i hope to be tomorrow very fast! i was so afraid to see him get marry with Milchill...

Guest dramaok

yea i can't stand michil either. i think the actress is horrible too. something jeong-ah. choi jong-won. what a horrible actress. also she's not pretty to me. it's all surgery too her face looks so frozen now.

b020060811_26431714.jpg

and i think sulchil will end up with hanam at the end somehow. i mean look at his name. it's yeon-ha-nam yeonha = younger, nam = man. so he's sulchi's younger man! since sulchil's about to find about about the secret behind her adoption. i think she will go through a very difficult time and this is when hanam's love for her will really get a chance to shine.

Guest meitiandiane

Hi to everyone! Thank you daramji for the ost links but can you also have it in wma format? Please??? I really want to download it and add it to my korean drama ost list. Please please please? :)

Guest sushimi

yea i can't stand michil either. i think the actress is horrible too. something jeong-ah. choi jong-won. what a horrible actress. also she's not pretty to me. it's all surgery too her face looks so frozen now.

i like this cast, and i like the way that Choi Jong-Won plays... it's only his role to be like this... she's a pretty girl for me...

zzzzchoijeongwondx5.jpg

Anyone seen ep 39 & 40 yet? I think they just aired in Korea? This is such a funny/touching/famliy k-melo-comedy. I love it. The best character names. I didnt even get hanam's name until someone just pointed it out. hehehe.

Guest cynkawahara

and i think sulchil will end up with hanam at the end somehow. i mean look at his name. it's yeon-ha-nam yeonha = younger, nam = man. so he's sulchi's younger man! since sulchil's about to find about about the secret behind her adoption. i think she will go through a very difficult time and this is when hanam's love for her will really get a chance to shine.

Choi Jong-Won, the actress who plays MilChil, is doing a great job. So much so that everyone dislikes her character. How many of us cheered when she got slapped? I have to give her kudo's for portraying her character so well.

I really enjoy the wittiness of the names. Thanks dramaok for diciphering Hanam's name. I am hoping this proves to be true at the end. While watching episdoe 38, I cried watching the scenes btwn SulChil and Hanam at the park...and not to forget Hanam's "waiting" scenes. With all this, how can it not be a SulChil/Hanman coupling!

Guest dramaok

yea you're probably right i guess i find michil so incredibly detestable that i may have confused her with the actress. sorry if i offended anyone. but i remember she was in this other wkend drama with lee tae ran where they played cousins, and she was annoying in there too. :ph34r:

the drama rating is soaring! it received 37.2% on saturday. wow.

Guest sundubu <3

the actress playing milchill has a very short neck

she looks short and pudgy!

:blink: are you kidding? she's short and pudgy?? she looks so freakin thin to me! i think she is very pretty but her character is a richard simmons. if choi jong won can make so many people hate her character, i think it means she is doing a very good job.

Guest jemima

Tottaly agree with sushimi............

Despite of her antagonist role in this drama, Choi Jeongwon is very atttractive & pretty. Recently I found some beautiful pics of her in straight hair...

cjw1oa8.pngcjw2yh0.pngcjw4bd4.png

cjw3rd2.pngcjw6ap8.png

Actually she's very pretty...and she can acts !

cjw3bq2.pngcjw1bx9.png

cjw4gb7.pngcjw5jp9.png

cjw2kp1.pngcjw6gz7.png

Guest nonwinky

the drama rating is soaring! it received 37.2% on saturday. wow.

WOW. im impressed.

btw, where do you check ratings? i've always wondered about it.

Just finished watching epsds 39 and 40......one thing came to mind.....Lee Tae Ran is a really very talented and versatile actress. Especially the sad parts....some actresses when they cry they can look really ugly and overdramatic.....but when LTR cries she doesn't overdo it and yet can come across looking great.....BUT I am biased.....after all LTR is my favourite K actress.

Guest dramaok

WOW. im impressed.

btw, where do you check ratings? i've always wondered about it.

http://www.tnsmk.com/rating/main.asp?menu=Gi_Daily

Just finished watching epsds 39 and 40......one thing came to mind.....Lee Tae Ran is a really very talented and versatile actress. Especially the sad parts....some actresses when they cry they can look really ugly and overdramatic.....but when LTR cries she doesn't overdo it and yet can come across looking great.....BUT I am biased.....after all LTR is my favourite K actress.

you said it! sul-chil's scenes were absolutely perfect. lee tae-ran is such an amazing actress i agree. when she cried all of a sudden sulchil seemed like a little girl lost in the world. heartwrenching. unlike the usual army officer she is...

e720060813_26472749.jpg

e720060814_26476056.jpg

it's so sad that not only is she adopted, her current father is the one who accidently killed her biological father in the crossfire. .

img src: yahoo kr.

Guest meitiandiane

Choi Jong-Won, the actress who plays MilChil, is doing a great job. So much so that everyone dislikes her character. How many of us cheered when she got slapped? I have to give her kudo's for portraying her character so well.

I really enjoy the wittiness of the names. Thanks dramaok for diciphering Hanam's name. I am hoping this proves to be true at the end. While watching episdoe 38, I cried watching the scenes btwn SulChil and Hanam at the park...and not to forget Hanam's "waiting" scenes. With all this, how can it not be a SulChil/Hanman coupling!

well she reminds me of Lee Young Ae's face (Jang Geum), with those round eyes and oval shaped face. And my sis-in-law and niece loves her, but I don't like her character that much.

Guest SukarDrops

why hasnt sulchil bumbed into michil so sulchil can cuss her out??? goshh in stead of pissing the mom off she should be tracking michil down and ripping her eyeballs out.....anyways can anybody tell me what sulchil said to the mom in the end that pissed her off?? and what did the mom say back?? thankiess

Guest sushimi

i think it's interesting to play a bad character.... and a real challenge... if you are hated (like Choi Jeong-Won) ît's because she did a good job... :P

i'm sad... yesterday i felt asleep and i missed the beginning of the show... more than the half.... :(

Archived