[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

Guest clouds2

ahhh im really sorry but im behind like cfazy on this drama. can anyone explain whhy the parents got married?

i mean i thought they were married already?

The parents are married, but they never had a wedding ceremony (possibly because they were too poor). So now they are celebrating their marriage for the first time, with the mother wearing a wedding dress and everything.

Ahhhhh, I can't wait for the last episode! But I'm going to be sad when it ends!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clouds2

http://clubbox.co.kr/cartrider2000 <---- LQ being uploaded cant wait

Is it just me or is there some special permission required to access cartrider2000's clubbox? I have a clubbox login, but it still doesn't work. :(

BTW, congrats to all of Chilgongju's wins at the KBS Drama Awards!!! I think Lee Tae Ran and Park Hae Jin had the nicest parts in this drama, but the actors playing Michil, Ddengchil, Iran, and Taeja were all stellar, and I hope we see them again soon!!!!

Guest l kOrEaN_uLlJjAnG_13 l

*shrugs* This drama is ending already.. To me, I don't even think it's been a long time since it first came out! :tears:

I read the previews of eps. 79-80 on the official website, and it looks like Michil's mother finds out that Michil is pregnant and tries to drag her home; when Michil refuses, Mom barges in on Iran's office and takes out her anger on him. Iran wanders in the cold snow searching desperately for Michil; Michil comes upon him and feels sorry for him. Sora calls Dukchil "mother" for the first time; Suntaek tells his ex-wife not to come see him again. Hanam decides to go study abroad after Sulchil pleads with him that his fulfilling his dream is fulfilling her dream as well; Sulchil then finds out she is pregnant. There is no mention of Ddengchil or Taeja...

In other words, ANGST TO THE VERY END and BABIES!!!!

clouds2

if sulchil is pregnant, will hanam still going aboard to study? does it mentioned in the last epidsode then?

I was furious about hanam's behavior in the drunk scene, it is out of his character, don't like it at all.

Thanks

Is it just me or is there some special permission required to access cartrider2000's clubbox? I have a clubbox login, but it still doesn't work. :(

BTW, congrats to all of Chilgongju's wins at the KBS Drama Awards!!! I think Lee Tae Ran and Park Hae Jin had the nicest parts in this drama, but the actors playing Michil, Ddengchil, Iran, and Taeja were all stellar, and I hope we see them again soon!!!!

u have to join that persons clubbox first than you can dl stuff there. 7 princesses is still uploading :(

Guest clouds2

hongkong girl: Yes, that's what we're waiting to find out in the last episode. (5 hours left on my download T.T)

DBSG Lub3r: Thanks for the explanation!

OMG TOTALLY THE PERFECT ENDING!

If you guys want to be spoiled and watch the ending then you can watch this.

http://see.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=1542181

Sorry, I couldn't help it, I had to go find it at Lee Seung Gi's daum site, lol.

It's not the whole ending i don't think, it's just where they show

taeja

BUT OMG! YES THEY SHOWED TAEJA! I haven't watched the whole thing since I'm still waiting for the LQ. But from what I saw, they didn't show any taeja-daengchil moments, but it's okay. Can someone tell me if all those four kids were all Taeja's? Or was it the parents too? lol. It's so funny, cuz Taeja is trying to study and he had to cover up his ears while talking to himself, lol. poor thing.

Is it me or does daengchil look pregnant again? lol. I swear if all of those 4 kids were taeja's, he must've missed daengchil A LOT! lol. Someone getting busy. :-p

Awwwww I'm gonna miss this drama. Well, I'll be back when I watch the whole episode, that small clip just got me so excited, i watched it like 5 times, lol.

OH! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

Guest clouds2

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!!

I must be missing a codec of some sort because my HQ download lacks sound. *weeps*

Three years later, everyone is exactly the same, except with more children. Michil and Ddengchil's families are the cutest, and even Dukchil's family now seems to be harmonious. Sulchil, on the other hand, seems to have made Hanam leave without telling him she was pregnant. It's so sad when Hanam arrives at the airport and his twins don't know who he is until Sulchil tells them, "Say hi to Dad." Wouldn't it have been great if Hanam had returned looking comically fashionable? Alas, he just looked tired... and fond of black leather. :ph34r: Additionally, he was walking awfully slowly when he saw Sulchil waiting for him in the terminal! Tsk tsk, someone has clearly not seen enough movie airport scenes. ^^;

Guest suzziee

OMG TOTALLY THE PERFECT ENDING!

If you guys want to be spoiled and watch the ending then you can watch this.

http://see.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=1542181

Sorry, I couldn't help it, I had to go find it at Lee Seung Gi's daum site, lol.

It's not the whole ending i don't think, it's just where they show

taeja

BUT OMG! YES THEY SHOWED TAEJA! I haven't watched the whole thing since I'm still waiting for the LQ. But from what I saw, they didn't show any taeja-daengchil moments, but it's okay. Can someone tell me if all those four kids were all Taeja's? Or was it the parents too? lol. It's so funny, cuz Taeja is trying to study and he had to cover up his ears while talking to himself, lol. poor thing.

Is it me or does daengchil look pregnant again? lol. I swear if all of those 4 kids were taeja's, he must've missed daengchil A LOT! lol. Someone getting busy. :-p

Awwwww I'm gonna miss this drama. Well, I'll be back when I watch the whole episode, that small clip just got me so excited, i watched it like 5 times, lol.

OH! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

:D they have 3 kids with 2 more on the way. Sulchil tells Hanam that they are expecting twins LOL.

She also says that everytime Taeja came back from the army on vacation Daengchil would get pregnant! LOLL

I must be missing a codec of some sort because my HQ download lacks sound. *weeps*

Three years later, everyone is exactly the same, except with more children. Michil and Ddengchil's families are the cutest, and even Dukchil's family now seems to be harmonious. Sulchil, on the other hand, seems to have made Hanam leave without telling him she was pregnant. It's so sad when Hanam arrives at the airport and his twins don't know who he is until Sulchil tells them, "Say hi to Dad." Wouldn't it have been great if Hanam had returned looking ultrafashionable? Alas, he just looked tired... and fond of black leather. :ph34r:

lol you're so funny! I laughed reading the bit about Hanam and black leather.

I also thought it was hilarious when Sulchil tells Hanam that Michil has totally transformed into an ajumma. and then they show her with her foot propped up, watching TV and stuff.

I would've wanted a Taeja- Daengchil reunion, but this doesn't fall short of the perfect ending I was expecting!

Thanks for watching with me, everyone and happy new year!

:D they have 3 kids with 2 more on the way. Sulchil tells Hanam that they are expecting twins LOL.

She also says that everytime Taeja came back from the army on vacation Daengchil would get pregnant! LOLL

lol you're so funny! I laughed reading the bit about Hanam and black leather.

I also thought it was hilarious when Sulchil tells Hanam that Michil has totally transformed into an ajumma. and then they show her with her foot propped up, watching TV and stuff.

I would've wanted a Taeja- Daengchil reunion, but this doesn't fall short of the perfect ending I was expecting!

Thanks for watching with me, everyone and happy new year!

LOL! OMG! Taeja! I think Taeja feels deprived in the army, it's only for two years! lol. That's hilarious tho, I couldn't stop laughing when I read that. I just wished they showed atleast 1-2 minute of a taeja-daengchill reunion.

I think Taeja needs to use some protection or put daengchil on some pills before they end up with like 10 kids, lol.

Omg, I love this drama so much~ I'm gonna miss it so much, I can't wait to watch!

Man I'm miss the cast, I wish they can stick all of them into another drama that is shorter, lol.

I'll be back with some pictures from Chil Princess celebration for the ending of the drama.

Guest dramaok

isn't this drama totally ridiculous in many ways? but such a guilty pleasure. the comedy in this is sooo hilarious.

but the drama part is like out of control even for kdrama. LOL.

will miss this... and i apologize for all the nasty things i said about michil previously.

after these last few episodes i think i finally see her positive sides.... and the actress is suddenly looking prettier to me than ever before.

the only character i still really dislike is ilhan's uncle. he needs some balls.

Three years later, everyone is exactly the same, except with more children. Michil and Ddengchil's families are the cutest, and even Dukchil's family now seems to be harmonious. Sulchil, on the other hand, seems to have made Hanam leave without telling him she was pregnant. It's so sad when Hanam arrives at the airport and his twins don't know who he is until Sulchil tells them, "Say hi to Dad." Wouldn't it have been great if Hanam had returned looking comically fashionable? Alas, he just looked tired... and fond of black leather. :ph34r: Additionally, he was walking awfully slowly when he saw Sulchil waiting for him in the terminal! Tsk tsk, someone has clearly not seen enough movie airport scenes. ^^;

Clouds 2

Thank you to clear up my curiously, can't wait to see the final epidsode.

Happy New Year to you and all the fans in this site.

Guest suzziee

isn't this drama totally ridiculous in many ways? but such a guilty pleasure. the comedy in this is sooo hilarious.

but the drama part is like out of control even for kdrama. LOL.

will miss this... and i apologize for all the nasty things i said about michil previously.

after these last few episodes i think i finally see her positive sides.... and the actress is suddenly looking prettier to me than ever before.

the only character i still really dislike is ilhan's uncle. he needs some balls.

hehe mic! you might have to reconsider that comment since

taeja's mom and daengchil get pregnant at the same time. hence one of the kids you see in the final scenes actually belong to uncle and banchan

i agree with you though. its been abit of a bumpy ride.. especially the last 20 eps or so... with regard to Michil-Ilhan, Dukchil-Suntaek (which i still dont agree with) and everything just got so crazy... in fact, i was just ffwding bits that i didn't like/ didnt want to deal with.

But the funny bits sent me into hysterics and the emotional moments were at an all-time high- like when daengchil gives birth and that all too bittersweet parting with taeja... made everything worth it in the end.

Guest clouds2

I find the uncle hilarious, especially since I hear he used to be Korea's #1 sex symbol in his youth. My aunt had a crush on him when she was a child; now she likes the guy from Goong. :lol:

I'm happy that Choi Jung-won and Lee Tae-ran won an award for this.

Hahaha Choi Jung-won looked really cute cause she was like speechless... and she was just (o.o) hahaha even when she went back to host the show... lol

Hahaha I read the spoilers...lol.. That would be a nice ending.

And Sul-chil would be really mean if she won't tell Hanam.

Guest angie43955

I'm happy that Choi Jung-won and Lee Tae-ran won an award for this.

Hahaha Choi Jung-won looked really cute cause she was like speechless... and she was just (o.o) hahaha even when she went back to host the show... lol

Hahaha I read the spoilers...lol.. That would be a nice ending.

And Sul-chil would be really mean if she won't tell Hanam.

I missed so much of this drama. I moved from the east coast to AZ & can't find it here. Can anyone tell me where to locate the episodes? I looked at satelite services but that interferes with my high speed internet service. I am not computer savvy so I am not sure what to do on megaupload. Sorry, I sound so stupid. All help is appreciated.

Guest dramaok

hehe mic! you might have to reconsider that comment since

taeja's mom and daengchil get pregnant at the same time. hence one of the kids you see in the final scenes actually belong to uncle and banchan

haha okay you're right *eatting my own words now*.

darn if only i didn't say balls... ewww...

what a crazy ending. but how suitable it is. this was a bumpy but fun ride.

did anyone else notice that across the 'infamous clinic' there's a 'chil' store..? LOL they don't give up..

i was pretty touched by deokchil's story towards the end. glad sora can finally have a family of her own she wanted so much..

but seriously this drama had everything. birth secret. check. divorce check. child out of wedlock. check. cancer. check. death. check. redemption of mother and daughter. check. reconciliation after divorce. check. study abroad. check. cute hot singer turned actor. check.

Archived