[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

Guest xjenny

im on ep3 im a bit confused. why is leeseungki's mom so secretive? and who is that man they sometimes show? like when the other man was helping dukshil to buy a computer, the guy that was there.... thanks in advance :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluebyul

im on ep3 im a bit confused. why is leeseungki's mom so secretive? and who is that man they sometimes show? like when the other man was helping dukshil to buy a computer, the guy that was there.... thanks in advance :)

i thought i was seeing doubles...

you instead you posted this TWICE! i wasnt going crazy...

that is answered in the thread 30 in here.

taejah is an illegitamate child, and the fathers family wants him as his heir. which is what someone wrote about, but then another person questioned...but yeah...they werent married, but apparently that family doesnt have male heirs, which is why they want him so desperately...desperately enough that she sneaks in the night, to move into a complex. though i dont think that owning a banchan store is really hiding herself well

and im not sure what guy youre talking about...

it would help to know what episode youre talking about, in the future when you post something

easier for us to guide you ^^

but if im thinking about who youre thinking about...

its to emphasize something...such as fate...which you will realize later on...

thats if your talking about the guy im thinking about...

lisafh

THANKS! lol regarding the pic of our lovely hanam~ keke...

i love it, ive been wanting some new ones! lol...

it totally made my night

Guest xjenny

thanks bluebyul! :) i feel so behind in the episodes. ahhhh i want to strangle michil and illhan. im up to ep 4 onlyyy -_- i have a feeling im gonna be frustrated for a while since the problems arent gonna be solved fast since this drama has manymany eps. im probably gonna have more questions in the future. my korean is ehh/ sorry in advance

Guest bryan

Just finished epsd 34........it ended with Mi-Chil again....and boy does she look EVIL....I'm afraid she is going to confront SulChil....and maybe spill the beans that she is an adopted child....just guessing.

It looks like the SulChil-HaNam plot will be put on hold.....to concentrate on the other sisters......next week will be interesting.....just to watch how despicable/hateful MilChil can get.

Guest lisafh

lisafh

THANKS! lol regarding the pic of our lovely hanam~ keke...

i love it, ive been wanting some new ones! lol...

it totally made my night

You're welcome bluebyul thank u n others for keeping this thread active^^.

.it's really a good drama.and it ranked second on the weekly-rating board now..

Do u guys like any caps of eps..i can post some here

one more Hannam

2006060205sq6.gif

credit CeCi

Just finished epsd 34........it ended with Mi-Chil again....and boy does she look EVIL....I'm afraid she is going to confront SulChil....and maybe spill the beans that she is an adopted child....just guessing.

It looks like the SulChil-HaNam plot will be put on hold.....to concentrate on the other sisters......next week will be interesting.....just to watch how despicable/hateful MilChil can get.

thank u bryan..i am catching up with this ep..EVIL Mi-Chil..you meant she knew the reason why Ihan asked to part with her--Suilchil?

and the SulChil-HaNam..Did HaNam make another dress for SulChil? cos i found these caps of EP34....she looked so pretty in that dress..

caps of ep34

7_34_2(1).jpg

credit lookssy

Guest Babigrl

omg she looks so cute this time! lol thank god i don't have to see that long hair and clipping it up like she did in the beginning cause that look kills me for some reasons. Michil is her sworn enemy i hope she gets hit by a bus and then a taxi and then eventually her lover boy finds her and too bad she'd be dead by then HMMPH!

Guest sundubu <3

everyone was right... ep 33 was so boring! and i don't understand hanam playing the poor college student in order to win sulchil over. it doesn't make sense

and bluebyul, you mentioned that you didn't like taeja in this ep again because he let his mom yell at ddengchil... but when he was at ddengchill's mom's house, what exactly did ddengchil's mom talk to taeja about? because there was a voiceover when taeja's mom was yelling at ddengchil again and after that, taeja quickly turned on ddengchil and started criticizing her... is it because ddengchil's mom told him to do that so that ddengchil has an easier time taking crap from him instead of his mom? >.< sorry, i hope my question made sense.

Guest bluebyul

everyone was right... ep 33 was so boring! and i don't understand hanam playing the poor college student in order to win sulchil over. it doesn't make sense

and bluebyul, you mentioned that you didn't like taeja in this ep again because he let his mom yell at ddengchil... but when he was at ddengchill's mom's house, what exactly did ddengchil's mom talk to taeja about? because there was a voiceover when taeja's mom was yelling at ddengchil again and after that, taeja quickly turned on ddengchil and started criticizing her... is it because ddengchil's mom told him to do that so that ddengchil has an easier time taking crap from him instead of his mom? >.< sorry, i hope my question made sense.

ok so to start off, when he was on the phone, and realized that it was his mother in law, he was thinking it was his wife, and saying are you checking up on me, im not on dates with other girls, dont worry, you can trust me, blah blah...so when they are alone, she tells him, i understand that it makes you envious that your friends can go on dates, cause thats what you do at your age, but you are married, and you cant forget that. and you have to understand that the relationship between your mother and your wife is not a good one, so you have to help mediate. but then she says the voiceover...which i write later...

so!

basically when they got home, taejahs mom was saying that she only allowed dengchil permission to go, and not to drag her son there [she was planning on spending some fun quality time with her son, WITHOUT dengchil...and VERY disappointed in not being able to...]

she goes, you do things that arent asked of you do to, and i think doing whatever things you want to do.

and when taejah tries to intervene for dengchil...thats when you hear the voiceover...[which i only realized now! lol...i thought it was his mom saying it...guess i was more tired than i thought when i was watching...] mother-in-law says not to side with dengchil infront of her[?] im not too sure what yuksung means...ill have to ask my mom tomorrow...cant find the dictionary right now! lol...but i think the problem is that he misunderstood what his mother-in-law was saying, cause i belive what she was saying was, dont go against your mom too much when its the 3 of you, but instead confront her when its just you and your mother so i guess then the mother doesnt have to defend herself, by blaming, and yelling at dengchil.

thats when he pauses...and then starts blaming dengchil.

- denchil is the problem

- why did you call me, why would you bug a person whos studying, to come and go, bring your friends, and make a big deal about it

-is that what your family has taught you! [which is a phrase that his mother uses ALOT on dengchil, whenever she is displeased with her...a phrase i hate for existing...lol]

his mom continues to belittle her, saying how can such a wife be good one day, and bad the next, doing whatever she pleases

- you have to be good, so that everyone else is good[?] dont you understand that...

-dengchil cries

than the he tells her to stop crying, but she cant, and so then the mom goes, taejah told you to stop! look she doesnt listen! [as if to prove her point that dengchil is the wrong one.]

ok so yeah...that was my bad...i misunderstood...i guess in part, i cant dislike him again, cause he meant well...trying to listen to his mother in law...but misunderstood what she was trying to tell him to do...

and made it emotionally difficult for dengchil...

seriously...ive taking many psyc courses for child development...and seriously, if this were in real life...well...lets jsut say i would hope that wouldnt happen in real life. theres a reason why they say that you should not be stressed, and to try and think happy thoughts always...

anyway...i hope i helped you out a bit sundubu...i tried! but thanks to you i realized i was wrong in my assumption

once i get what yuksung is, ill fix this up if i made a mistake...

and do you guys really think hes acting poor to win suhchil over?

cause really it doesnt seem like him to think that he can use it as an advantage to win her over...

i just think that he doesnt want to be treated differently cause hes wealthy, and given special priveledges, especially when he was in the army. as if to not give off the 'im a snobby rich kid' to them...so i think not really to win her over...

but to give himself a fair chance to show everyone that he is a normal guy, despite the fact that hes rich.

but thats just to add my opinion to the mix :P

Guest kwave06

yeah i'm intrigued with the presence of this man whenever dokchill is on the tv screen. they say that he will become her second husband.

Guest jennxxness

\and do you guys really think hes acting poor to win suhchil over?

cause really it doesnt seem like him to think that he can use it as an advantage to win her over...

i just think that he doesnt want to be treated differently cause hes wealthy, and given special priveledges, especially when he was in the army. as if to not give off the 'im a snobby rich kid' to them...so i think not really to win her over...

but to give himself a fair chance to show everyone that he is a normal guy, despite the fact that hes rich.

but thats just to add my opinion to the mix :P

100% no way(to the win over question). His character in the drama is this heart throb that won't do anything to hurt Sulchil. Maybe he doesn't want to tell her about his wealth because maybe he knows that that might even prevent Sulchil from loving him. If you think about it, Sulchil even expresses slight feelings for him- but she said in an earlier episode that she doesn't want to take on a relationship just because she feels lonely inside. If she knew earlier of his wealth maybe she doesn't want to take on the relationship because she feels lonely and she doesn't want to marry him for his money. But this is just my opinion. Or ya, maybe he just wants to be normal ;)

Episode 34 was pretty interesting. I see two possible leads happening. Either Michil will tell Sulchil about her adoption OR Michil doesn't tell Sulchil BUT Sulchil's dad might become slightly apprehensive about Sulchil's marriage and decline their marriage proposal (because he really really does not want Sulchil to find out about her adoption because of his inner guilt).

Personally I like the latter better cause then it increases the celerity of Sulchil and Hanam together. :P

and the SulChil-HaNam..Did HaNam make another dress for SulChil? cos i found these caps of EP34....she looked so pretty in that dress..

yaaa He did, only she wore the dress for the wrong purpose :angry:

Guest ...TLT...

just finish ep 34...

OMG that dress Ha Nam made for SulChil is so pwetti..

but i didn't like her wearing it to meet that navy guy..

SulChil somewhat still disappoint mee...

just becuz she wants to marry that navy guy to prove that she's over Ilhan..

she's doing it for MilChil but Milchil doesn't appreciated it at all...

awww Ha Nam is so hot! so kute too! =)

Guest Excel

yea and she (milchil) doesn't even know that sulchil is marrying that navy guy because of HERRRRRr........... since she coudln't bear watching her lil sister crying in pain.. -___=

this week's episode wasn't fun at all..

but i'm really looking forward to next week's episode. looks like sulchil is going to find out about her being adopted soon!!!

i love all the dengchil and taejah scenes, and teajah's mom with ilhan's uncle..

Guest bluebyul

100% no way(to the win over question). His character in the drama is this heart throb that won't do anything to hurt Sulchil. Maybe he doesn't want to tell her about his wealth because maybe he knows that that might even prevent Sulchil from loving him. If you think about it, Sulchil even expresses slight feelings for him- but she said in an earlier episode that she doesn't want to take on a relationship just because she feels lonely inside. If she knew earlier of his wealth maybe she doesn't want to take on the relationship because she feels lonely and she doesn't want to marry him for his money. But this is just my opinion. Or ya, maybe he just wants to be normal ;)

haha good good, so i wasnt the only one to think that way.

i thought that since there was so many others who thought that he was trying to win her over...

that i was missing something there! :P

anyway...

im not looking forward to watching 34...

ive dled it..but avoided it cause of everyones reviews...

im gonna see if i can wait until sat...

but i know i wont! haha...

so about suhchil...

seriously...some of what she does doesnt really surprise me...

she doesnt really try and stand out, aside from her army style...

because of her complex with milchil...i think she tries to shrink back into the background.

shes so passive in everything she does...cause she tends to think about others before

she takes action for herself...and its so sad. bah...maybe by the end, she will take something

for herself, thats good for her! lol...

like propose to hanam...lol...ok...i dont know what im saying anymore! lol

Guest Loanie

for those who watched episode 34, i have some questions, and i would kindly like to get answers to (since i don't speak or understand Korean):

When Tae-ja locked himself in his room to answer his cellphone, who was he talking to & what was the phone conversation about? and what did Tteng-chil say to Tae-ja besides the fact that she wasn't going to give his cellphone back?

and i'm curious...before Tae-ja married Tteng-chil, was there a nickname he was calling her by? it sounds something like gong-tol...gol-tong....aish, something like that, but it didn't sound anything like her name Tteng-chil or Jong-chil.

thanks in advance to anyone who can answer my questions.

and you cant forget that. and you have to understand that the relationship between your mother and your wife is not a good one, so you have to help mediate. but then she says the voiceover...which i write later...

so!

basically when they got home, taejahs mom was saying that she only allowed dengchil permission to go, and not to drag her son there [she was planning on spending some fun quality time with her son, WITHOUT dengchil...and VERY disappointed in not being able to...]

she goes, you do things that arent asked of you do to, and i think doing whatever things you want to do.

and when taejah tries to intervene for dengchil...thats when you hear the voiceover...[which i only realized now! lol...i thought it was his mom saying it...guess i was more tired than i thought when i was watching...] mother-in-law says not to side with dengchil infront of her[?] im not too sure what yuksung means...ill have to ask my mom tomorrow...cant find the dictionary right now! lol...but i think the problem is that he misunderstood what his mother-in-law was saying, cause i belive what she was saying was, dont go against your mom too much when its the 3 of you, but instead confront her when its just you and your mother so i guess then the mother doesnt have to defend herself, by blaming, and yelling at dengchil.

thats when he pauses...and then starts blaming dengchil.

actually, I think Ddeng Chils mom said not to take sides, I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure, but I guess he missread it..

Lee SeungKi's dad was his mom's tutor. They fell in love and lee seungki's mom got pregnant with him. But Lee SeungKi's dad's family did not approve of his mom and i'm not sure what happened next. But his dad died due to an accident and after finding out that lee seungki's mom gave birth to a son and was their son's child, they tried to take him. Since their only son died they wanted his blood, lee seungki.

lee seungki's mom did not want her son to be taken away so thats why she was always hiding and moving away. So lee seungki's father's family won't find them and won't take lee seungki away.

That guy that aways appear when Dukchil appears, he will have something to do w/ Dukchil. They are connected. I don't want to spoil the drama for you since you are only on ep.3. But you find out later who he is.

for those who watched episode 34, i have some questions, and i would kindly like to get answers to (since i don't speak or understand Korean):

When Tae-ja locked himself in his room to answer his cellphone, who was he talking to & what was the phone conversation about? and what did Tteng-chil say to Tae-ja besides the fact that she wasn't going to give his cellphone back?

and i'm curious...before Tae-ja married Tteng-chil, was there a nickname he was calling her by? it sounds something like gong-tol...gol-tong....aish, something like that, but it didn't sound anything like her name Tteng-chil or Jong-chil.

I haven't watched ep. 34 yet so i don't know.

But the nickname Tae-ja calls Tteng-chil is ggoltong. Which means dumb head, something like that.

Guest Loanie

But the nickname Tae-ja calls Tteng-chil is ggoltong. Which means dumb head, something like that.

Thanks for answering that part of my question. i figured the nickname Tae-ja had for Tteng-chil wasn't very flattering, but it's much harsher than i thought it might've meant. i was thinking ggoltong might've meant shrimp, shorty, pixie, troll, etc. but obviously i was wrong.

Guest sundubu <3

he was talking to another one of his many girlfriends lol... he's kinda "cheating" on ddengchil because he still wants to go out on dates with other girls (since he didn't marry ddengchil for love). he already got caught once but he keeps doing it behind ddengchil's back. i'm not too sure about the beginning of the convo, but i know that after the girl on the phone heard ddengchil yell "ddeng ja appa" (ddeng ja being the name they call their baby now.. have you guys noticed it changed from ddengtae to ddeng ja? lol), she asked taeja who was yelling and he said it was his younger sister.. then he explained who ddeng ja was... couldn't really catch the rest of the convo except maybe that ddengchil wouldn't give him back the phone 'cuz she said he keeps lying and saying sorry but he keeps doing it again.

Guest lost_kim

I love tae ja!! he did what his mother in law told him (literally) the whole "다독다독~" (da duk, da duk) and made ddeng chil cry!! but he was so innocent about it... and when his mother in law was telling him what he did wrong and he kept just drooling over the kimbab... omg!! he's so funny, but an richard simmons sometimess... cheating on his wife by meeting girls... I feel bad for sulchil, cuz she's sacrificing herself so that her sister and il ham can be happy together...

Archived