Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

haha, Yes Imogene, u're right, maybe they are just acting on screen, but I like it. :) or maybe the guys that we never see on TV, -not in entertainment circle.

and Yes, it sucks if someone is losing that loving feeling when u starts to like him/her.

Guest imogene_af

^

I still find it hard to believe no one likes her. Hehehehe. She probably just has to look around, but it seems like her boyfriend/love right now is work.

I just want to ask does that Tae Jin dude like her? :lol: I think he's the nth Entertainment Relay host that has a crush on her. One time when she went to Saipan one of the hosts had a huge crush on her, and they kept teasing him.

Also in MBC, the younger host in the MBC Friday showbiz show, likes her a lot, she even ended up giving him a message with a MWAH! :lol:

Lee Da Hae = breaking emcee's hearts... one show at a time.

My conclusion? She's a real nice interviewee. Seems like they all have a pretty lasting impression on her.

and can you imagine? She texts the media reporters back? She takes time to reply to them? I would assume celebrities and reporters won't be chummy but she seems to have taken their hearts. :lol: through her text messages.

thanks for the video Amaryllis and imogene for uploading it on YT. I enjoyed the interview a lot. Da Hae is such a great interviewee....always so candid and bright and happy.

Speaking about relationship....I'm still waiting for her next scandal..it's October already...:lol:

She better get a move on before Oct ends or she can sue that fortune teller...hahahahaha

Guest imogene_af

^

Any idea from what drama? LOL, I'd so buy her classic pink coat in MY GIRL if I had $$$$$ to spare.

It's for a save an animal charity or something? Along with her are Yoon Eun Hye and also Han Ga In.

Guest ripgal

Ouh... I forgot Da Hae has Cherry and Strawberry..

Definitely doing a good deed for the animals out there...

And yes, her pink dress in My Girl. That was such a classic dress which made Dong Chan realise Yoo Rin's beauty!

I still remember his in-awe look!

Guest imogene_af

^

OT: Rain has the cutest dog evaaah. I want it.

Anyway, other participants include Lee Jun Ki, Kim Rae Won, Ryu Shi Won, Ahn Jae Mo, and Bi. For actresses, Go Hyun Jung, Yoon Eun Hye, Han Ga In, Min Hyo Rin and Park Eun Hye.

It will be auctioned in the lotte website. So any fans ... for a good cause, go join Da Hae's little auction there. I'm curious about her donation.

Guest stuntburnn

thanks for the reply's

i left a message on lee da hae's cyworld, it's been like 2 weeks and no reply

but she probably too busy, or tired or replying, i bet there's like thousands of fanmails a day for her lol :D

and haha can't believe she's not dating anyone, tsk tsk, so wierd.

is there a chance for my girl 2? any possiblities? i heard some rumours a while back......

Guest imogene_af

^

was it a private message or a public message? I think everyone leaves her public messages, and it would be like a million replies to give if she answered each one. I do not think she answers cyworld messages, though, not that I know of. She usually leaves messages to a whole group of people. So sad, I do not even know her fan mail address.

Hehehe as much as I love MY GIRL, I cannot see a sequel especially knowing that all the actors have matured and are taking quite different turns in their career. All four have become very successful after MY GIRL. I wouldn't mind if they all collaborated again, though.

If Lee Da Hae takes on a romcom again, I hope it's more of a mature theme, like about a career woman's woes or a feisty young single mom or a more unconventional love story that will truly be different from Yoo Rin. With the way she's patterning her career, though, I think it may take a while before we can see her in that genre again.

Guest ripgal

^Agree with you on that. I think she's better doing away with fluffy stuff.

Look what happened to talents like YEH and GHS in MFL and BOF respectively?

But yea, if she takes on a rom-com sometime in future, I hope it'd be something like 9 End 2 Outs. Maturity mixed with a bit of fun.

Translation on the auction event taken from Bi's soompi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[October]Collections of popular stars including Rain will be auctioned for kindliness toward animals.

Popular stars' total 40 collections will come under the auctioneer's hammer for giving aims to animals.

Edaily SPN & Lotte.com will carry out 'the 4th Star Collection Charity Auction to Share Love' with 40 collections by stars and 60 Collections sponsored by corporations for 4 weeks from the 9th.

Actresses such as 'Ko Hyun-Jeong', 'Yun Eun-Hye', 'Han Gah-Inh', 'Lee Dah-Hye', 'Park Eun-Hye', 'Min Hyo-Lin', 'Song Ji-Hyo', 'Koh-Eun-Ah', actors such as 'Lee Joon-Ki', Kim Lae-Won', Ryu Si-Won', 'Anh Jae-Mo', and singers such as 2PM, Tiara, Wonder Girls, Super Junior, Tablo, 'Kim Dong-Ryul', 'Lee Soo-Young', DBSK's 'Choi Kang Chang Min' including Rain ㅡ their collections will be auctioned.

Star's 10 collections and sponsorship's15 collections will be sold from the auction block a total of 4 times until November 5th at an interval of one week, you can participate in the auction through (www.lotte.com)

The auction will set it in at 1,000 won and will be updated on a 1,000 won basis.

One participant to present the highest price will be granted ownership of what he or she wants among the collections of stars or sponsorship.

All proceeds from the auction will be used to be kind to animals and will be donated to 'the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals'.

credit to Edaily http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002165749

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest imogene_af

^Agree with you on that. I think she's better doing away with fluffy stuff.

Look what happened to talents like YEH and GHS in MFL and BOF respectively?

But yea, if she takes on a rom-com sometime in future, I hope it'd be something like 9 End 2 Outs. Maturity mixed with a bit of fun.

Orrrr a Fated to Love You remake UP to the Shanghai part only. :lol: right before it got too silly and trite. I think I mentioned that before that I can see Lee Da Hae in Xin Yi's role. :lol:

I'd pay good money to see a good Korean remake of that. I think it's built in for a K-drama with all the melodramatic moments and hints of comedy. hehehe.

Guest maccay

Donating for a good cause, that's very nice of them to do. Wonder what will Dahae be sharing?

Now that's better watching her Ent Relay interview with english subs, thanks Amaryllis for sharing and imogene for the YT link. So candid, humble and friendly to the host and media reporter/s. Made me smile watching it. Still questioning who the guys were? Just name them Dahae, it's the past anyway, but then, this could be another scandal, hmmm...October scandal remember?

Wow sunocox I like Chuno's fashion in line with the high end ones. Hope to see more of Dahae in beautiful hanboks.

OT but no so OT: :lol: I was watching MFL's episode 15 last night and i came across this scene...

Dahae in MFL? hehehe...

7co71e15kor091007hdtvxv.jpg

Hye Na's annoying aunt reading Dahae's My Wedding magazine, like the cute lil geeky cousin of Hye Na though. ;)

I'm off to watch the last one, they said it's a happy ending. This may not be YEH's best drama but some parts reminded me of CP and My Girl wherein the grandfather became the hindrance to their love...Romcom eh?

Guest imogene_af

^

Crazy, she is reading LDH's My Wedding magazine.

On grandpa against the relationship... I thought the weakest point of My Girl was the latter episodes when it focused on that.

Remember the hat I wanted to burn? That LDH owns from months ago?

She may have started a trend...

2port4l.jpg

262qrkz.jpg

2qmqjqq.jpg

33a8inp.jpg

15x4aqa.jpg

---

1zcmm3k.jpg

hry0pv.jpg

BTW, this new Hong sister's drama is incredibly enjoyable, it's so silly but it can be smart-campy while they're at it. It's just so ridiculous!

I'm loving JGS as a little b**chy primadonna.

Guest maccay

Dahae's cyworld update~

This girl is so smart, learning Chinese at the same time filming Chuno...

di er ci xie le~

cm1av.jpg

ri zi^^

cm2.jpg

you zhou yi ri

cm3p.jpg

ripgal chinggu wake up, our Chinese translator in the house needed so badly hehehe...

Is that her hand writing? got some corrections too hehe...

cr: Da Hae's cyworld

=====

LOL @ that hat! let's wait for the shoes imogene haha... Dahae a trend-setter!

What's the title of the new Hong's sisters drama? Something funny to watch on my list while waiting for Chuno.

Guest ripgal

^ YAY, Da Hae updates again! :D

I'll try to translate her message by this afternoon..hehehe.. she actually mentioned about how her lifestyle has changed a bit after filming Chuno. Once a lazy bum who wakes up late everyday when she's not working, wakes up early everyday now. (because filming Chuno requires her to wake up early..hehehe..)

maccay, you're so observant!

A certified fan you are indeed... to have spotted Da Hae in such a brief moment. hehehe..

I stopped watching MFL ages ago... really not my cup of tea.

And that leopard print cap, sorry to say.. I think Da Hae pulled it off A LOT better than Park Shin Hye.heheh... call me bias, but yeah!

Will be tuning into You're Beautiful soon enough... Hong Sisters are not to be missed for sure! :P

Orrrr a Fated to Love You remake UP to the Shanghai part only. :lol: right before it got too silly and trite. I think I mentioned that before that I can see Lee Da Hae in Xin Yi's role. :lol:

I'd pay good money to see a good Korean remake of that. I think it's built in for a K-drama with all the melodramatic moments and hints of comedy. hehehe.

Oh, you're a fan of FTLY? I remember it was such a HUGE hit last year.

For some reason I didn't finish it (not because it wasn't good or anything, but I guess I just left it aside and forgot about it).

Da Hae playing Xin Yi? WOOOH.. cool....

That's what we call DORK..haha... and imagine Da Hae playing a dork! :P