Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest ripgal

^ Notice how when she mentioned her actor friends, she called them Oppa?

But she addressed PHJ as Park Hae Jin sshi.... I thought it was equivalent to Miss Park Hae Jin? :lol:

If anything this girl sure does make ppl envious of her.. a guy girl...damn..

But I think she has more female fans as opposed to male ones?

I know Son Yeh Jin has barracks of male fans..hehehe... and SHK too..

Guest 1234annjoe

Thanks for the translation and that rumor is just joke for me.

Actually I find them cute but as father and daughter he he he

I am glad that most EOE cast are close except for superman ( I'm I right?)

Guest luthien

I don't think it's Miss Park at the moment.. We'll have to go with Han Ji Hye's nick for PHJ.. "Auntie"... I wonder if the original word she used was "ahjumma".. That article about his nick came from this thread for sure.

Isn't -ssi really formal?

I can't believe DH is making his moves on JMK.. "act as my lover!" :lol: scandal round 2? How lucky she has a special relationship with him. HJ is very fond of JMK.. you can tell he's really a great person that any youngster would look up to.

^ Hah, yeah! I forgot the hot GOD guy..

Add him to the list.. :w00t:

I re-read the whole interview again, and the excitement just surged up to my head...

Seriously, can Da Hae ever find a man being like that? She's too close with them! Her future BF would definitely get jealous... :P

I noticed that she calls Jang Hyuk-ie oppa? Awww....how cute...

So her mom and JMK are close friends? No wonder she's so cool with her seonbae..

And he said he knew a lot about her.. so Da Hae does consult him a lot eh?

Yeah so cute she calls him Hyuk-ie oppa. From the way she calls them I think we can get a good sense of their closeness Dong Wook oppa and Hyuk-ie oppa are both probably closer to her compared to Go Soo oppa and Park Hae Jin-ssi (notice the full name there lol).

^

exactly, she only mentioned her actor friends... she still has Brian, Kim Jong Kook, etc to count.

As we said before, she's different, she's closer to men and she seems to bond with them without malice. The problem with these kinds of girls, it will be hard to weed out the men for romance because they become friends territory too soon. And I can imagine a boyfriend being very jealous being surrounded with such men! Hot men!

She only has two girl friends from showbiz. HJH and that chick from Green Rose. Other girls will be jealous being surrounded by such hot men.

I also wonder if their significant others ever get jealous of her?

Does she still call Park Hae Jin... Miss Park? hahahahaaha.

JMK brought out stuff that she never talks about with reporters.

That's why Da Hae wants a man who is very understanding..understanding as vast as the ocean :lol:

o-cha... you're such and angel!!! Thank you dear!!!

Jo → Scandal with Eru?

Lee → Just drinking becomes a love rumour… the fortune teller said I’ll have another scandal in September ㅋㅋ

“I know how many times she’s been in a love rumor, they are all fake. She likes bad boys and her style is someone with a good heart, but that’s not rational. When she meets me, she’d welcome and hug me even in the middle of Cheong Dam-dong. We were at a bar until morning so there was a rumor about us. Actually (Han) Ji Hye, (Yeon) Jung Hoon was there drinking with us too. Isn’t that better than having friends talking about nothing substantial just floating around like ducks?

Gosh, that's like every girl's fantasy... you know who fits in perfectly Bi! haha he moves like a bad*** but really he's a kind soul... soooo you go girl! C'mon make your move on your boss! JMK fits the requirement too!!! there we have it... our September scandal!!!

It's soooo cute that JMK laughs at how silly those rumors are... It's really nice to see that LDH has been really close with her EOE co-stars despite the fiasco that happened in there... and is JMK talking about their drunken stupor with the part that I bolded... LOLs at floating around like ducks... they sure do love their sojus!

“Now it doesn’t upset me anymore, I think of it as people showing interest in me. I have many other opposite sex actors on my side. I’m lucky to have met many good male actors. (Lee) Dong Wook oppa, (Jang) Hyuk-ie oppa, Go Soo oppa, Park Hae Jin-ssi…even Min Ki sunbaenim. I’m close with all of them. I grew up overseas so I’m comfortable with men. I laugh and talk with men in broad daylight oblivious to other people’s attention. I don’t want to hide my face behind a mask and hat whenever I go. But strangely if I have a drink with a single man even just for tea then I’m sure to have a scandal. I was frustrated so I went with a close unni to see a fortune teller and the fortune teller said I will have another scandal in September or October. I’m also curious who the man would be.”

She's just really one of the guys... She relates well with the guys there's nothing wrong with that... haha! I love the fact that she's really really close with HOT guys... LOL you guys are right... that's probably why she doesn't have that many girlfriends... haha! LOL what's up with her going to the fortune teller... maybe while she was emo-ing over Eru rumor she thought "gosh I better prepare for my next scandal... wonder when it'll be? maybe I should consult with a fortune teller!"

Jo Min Ki intruded at the perfect time. “Do you want me to introduce you to that man? That man has really good DNA! Hurry and meet him!” Lee Da Hae said “Forget it, forget it!”

Jo → I’ll introduce you to a man with perfect DNA… Tell me your ideal man

Lee → Someone who has vast understanding like the sea… A man who isn’t boastful OK!

The conversation turned to Lee Da Hae’s ideal man. “It’s very important for a man to have a vast understanding like the sea. I like someone who is humble. I don’t think I can be with someone who is a show off. My ideal has changed now that I’m older.”

Please JMK introduce our girl to a guy! haha she really needs to have a love life right now! It's been quite a while since she last had a special someone... I'd like to see her gush over someone in a romantic and non-fangirly way! haha!

In the middle of the conversation Lee Da Hae’s mother came with 2 dogs. Jo Min Ki explained that they’re taking Lee Da Hae’s family picture. Jo Min Ki and Lee Da Hae’s mother are old acquaintances. She didn’t came empty handed as she brought kimbap along. Even her family knows her beautiful sunbae-hoobae friendship with Jo Min Ki.

Awww soooo cute... strawberry and cherry even made a cameo in the interview! haha! JMK and LDH's mother are friends... awww that's soooo cute... Look at that LDH already has her mother's blessing if ever she gets into a scandal with JMK!!!

And yeaah what's with the "sooner of later I'll come back in a good project"

Just say I'll be back on TV in December. See you all on Wed-Thu on KBS 2TV.

LOL... I know! maybe she's also confused... write-ups here say it'll be on october after my fair lady... write-ups there say it'll be in december after IRIS... hence "sooner" (october) or later (december) I'll come back in a good project... get it? haha

That's it...we're now all officially shipping Jo Min Ki-Lee Da Hae :lol: \

Yeah who would be around Da Hae in Sep/Oct? hehehehehe....we'll have to keep a lookout.

goshhh... I'm on board the JMK-LDH ship! let's get the scandal rolling! haha!

haha you guys forgot to include LJH in the guys-to-have-a-scandal-with-on-September list... anyway I'm fine with anyone in the list! haha

Guest ripgal

Wow, thanx for that beyond promo poster..

Da Hae's really glowing nowadays.. look at that flawless skin of hers! *envious*

^ awwwww! really? but if we're looking for a full blast scandal we shouldn't count him out now should we? haha! kidding!

o/t:

gosh! I just spent almost half the day creating a LDH sim character and it does not look like her AT ALL! it ticks me off! and of course my sister said I'm a freak for creating a sim out of a korean actress... haha I need a life! seriously! hmmmm now I have to create a HB too... *sighs*...

Guest imogene_af

^ awwwww! really? but if we're looking for a full blast scandal we shouldn't count him out now should we? haha! kidding!

o/t:

gosh! I just spent almost half the day creating a LDH sim character and it does not look like her AT ALL! it ticks me off! and of course my sister said I'm a freak for creating a sim out of a korean actress... haha I need a life! seriously! hmmmm now I have to create a HB too... *sighs*...

post it here. do it. do it. that's not off topic.

Thanks you all for the latest photos and O-cha for the translation, really enjoy reading it. Until now, no news on other leading lady for 'SERVANT', so we assume Da hae is reading the script now. Can't wait for the first picture, want to see her in ancient outfits.

Her Baidu thread just put in her 'Flower Fairies", and really enjoy watching it, I really amazed how talented she was at that time, at just at young age she already showed a great talent, truly a rare talent.

Guest ripgal

Yeap, I'm all assuming that they have already commenced shooting today! :w00t:

Since they're going for a December pilot, we will have to wait for quite some time until we can really see pics of Da Hae.

So she'll probably be out for quite some time.. hehehe..

hagrid : I want to see the Sim character too..hehehehee...and I love your theory on the sooner or later...lol

SeoulGCman : Thanks for the Beyond pics...

Goshhhhh Da Hae is looking mighty pretty these days. I think how she looks is definitely affected by how she feels. She is practically beaming nowadays.

haha! here goes... pls refrain from throwing stones at me! I swear I'm not an anti I just have 0 creativity skills! haha!

You see it even looks uglier in live mode than in the create mode... haha... don't hate me! haha! gahh even the dress it looks hideous! *sigh*

Screenshot-2.jpg

Screenshot.jpg

^ LOL... you're too sweet! haha! But, I definitely can't see LDH in her haha! anyway we're kinda having a dry spell on CHuno news, aren't we... hmmm... today's supposed to be the first day of shooting day right? errr... which usually comes first actual shooting or the poster photoshoot?

Guest imogene_af

^

whatchu being so bashful for? I see LDH in that SIM! LOL!

Anyway, first shoots come first... but see, the first shoots could not be even related to them. Remember how the nobleman and the slave girl... grew up together? I'd assume we'll have some childhood scenes first.

Guest kim_calvz

o-cha thanks for the translation, I didn't know LDH is closed to Goo Soo!!I ! What about Lee Jun Ki she didn't mention him? i thought there were really closed after My Girl.

maccay where did you get these beyond pictures?

hangrid your sims is as fair as Lee Da hae! high five to you girl!