Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

51 minutes ago, apqaria said:

When we think we won't get video and try to watch live thinking that maybe video is not uploaded and then after some time we get video.

@apqaria I like her event look.It reminds me more of her Iris drama role.If sponsored invited her then offcourse she has to promote it by wearing it.I don't think they make gown? Hope we see her attending an award wearing a gown.Hope she gets nominated for Asian awards.

This picture of DH on the london street reminds me of some photoshoot picture.I always say her natural picture are better then some photoshoot pic.

• Like 1

@Annya I do like her event look but I just don't think it is that memorable IMO (and it is not just because it is not a dress but the whole look). Anyway, lets see what she will look like today :) 

On another thought, even with her own SNS picture being like one but isn't it a pity that she would go to London without doing a photoshoot there. I hoped some magazine did pursue her for a photoshoot during her stay :( 

Actually the jacket she wore today is the same as the one worn by the woman standing next to her in the group picture at the event. I don't recognise this woman but to her left are Maggie Jiang, Angelica Choi from Vogue China, Jean Paul Gaultier and then Rain. 

I agree DH's everyday photos are a hundred times better than the ones taken in studios! Minimal makeup and having her hair down look much better on her! :wub:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

Actually the jacket she wore today is the same as the one worn by the woman standing next to her in the group picture at the event. I don't recognise this woman but to her left are Maggie Jiang, Angelica for Jimmy Choo, Jean Paul Gaultier and then Rain. 

I agree DH's everyday photos are a hundred times better than the ones taken in studios! Minimal makeup and having her hair down look much better on her! :wub:

U have eagle eye.Looks like its also MCM.The purse that lady is holding is definitely from MCM,i saw it on there site.

Hope DH upload more picture from her trip.

• Like 1

@Annya Yah we didn't get much either videos or pictures. I didn't expect to get her pictures from international media because she is not recognizable to them but I thought at least some Korean media will be there and her agency will send professional photographer with her.

But all we got till now is from MCM and SNS pictures from her staff. And from the talk with the event organizers in the Naver broadcast yesterday, seems it was hard for Kmedia to be there on bigger scale.

I hope today it will be a better case and we be more lucky.

@ELY_397 I saw Maggie have her own photoshoot for Vogue shooting her dressing up and heading to the event. I think usually Chinese sponsors are more generous covering their artists in such events. I usually notice Chinese artists get much better exposure compared to their Korean ones in such cases.

• Like 1