Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Hope for the best for BEST COUPLE

http://blog.naver.com/vici1217/220731666213

China introduced the Korean Wave, switching roles as partners in the consumer spc.gif China. Hong Kong, Taiwan / globalwindow spc.gif

2016.06.09. 13:27

복사http://blog.naver.com/vici1217/220731666213

China introduced the Korean Wave, switching roles as partners in the consumer

- Chinese enterprises, investment in Korea apdatueo 3 Entertainment Inc. -

- Crush the rapidly growing market day by day, advanced copyright protection environment, strengthening policy -

- Regulatory correspondence and copyright protection is still up to challenges -

88.png?type=w1

Source: cheongnyeonbo China (中國靑年報)

□ Chinese Korean introduced, 3.0 times entry

○ past the end of May, China's IT companies Tencent and online ticketing company Ying Wei (微影) is a strategic investment in South Korea Sudan YG Entertainment Inc.

- The weighing and Tencent will acquire $ 30 million, 55 million, respectively 4.5% stake through investment dollars, the investment and 8.2%, respectively, and YG 3, 4 being a shareholder.

○-China cooperation in the cultural contents industry that has seen a diversification trend, including co-production, broadcast simultaneously on the existing simple income.

- For movies and dramas for example, 20 007 pieces a year, Korea-China co-production directed by drama, the film side 7-8

· March 18 opening scheduled Han Chae-young and the people starring in 'fire jigaek' of 'making the family', Lee, Jeong - Jae of Kim Ha Neul Day of reversal, "Lee Min-ho of the 'Bounty Hunters' such as Korea and China co-production is that ahead of the Chinese release this year .

- CJ E & M this year "Final Recipe 'and' Pyongan, '' Kang Xi period, '' Sonny 'convenience, such as four-China joint venture plans to introduce the film in China

- The pre-production is also increasing one-China co-aired dramas such as "descendants of the sun, targeted at the Chinese market trend

· During the first half will be 'Saimdang "that appeared" Best Couple (Lee Da-hae, Park Gwang-hyun, starring Vicki), "Song Seung Hun and Lee Young-ae in the second half of this simultaneously aired in Korea and China

Investment situation in Korea, China Entertainment Inc.

Time

Ltd. Korea side

Ltd. Chinese side

Investment

Stake

YG

Tencent

$ 30 million

4.5%

Weighing (微影)

$ 55 million

8.2%

SM

Alibaba

195 million yuan

4%

JYP

High amounts (海洋) Music

Planned joint venture established

Source: KOTRA Trade Office in Beijing

• Like 5

Aq, since I saw Lee Young Ae drama in the list, so I think the initial report saying it to be aired simultaneously in China and Korea maybe true. Maybe they saw the success of DOTs, Alibaba wants to join the party.

During the first half will be 'Saimdang "that appeared" Best Couple (Lee Da-hae, Park Gwang-hyun, starring Vicki), "Song Seung Hun and Lee Young-ae in the second half of this simultaneously aired in Korea and China.

• Like 1

@samzz Saimdang and Scarlet heart are the ones that will be airing both in China and Korea at the same time. I don't think BL/BC is included in that.

But YAAAY, we finally got a proper teaser/trailer for BC/BL. Actually I am surprised that it does look more interesting than i thought it would be even with the dubbing. I like the music and song there and although I don't understand but I did smile there, may be it is just the excitement to see our girl's acting even for 1 min :D 

Even with no certain airing date still, but we deserve a celebration here. Check the video in this page, BL teaser start at 3:28 mark :wub:

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?src=3&timestamp=1465567647&ver=1&signature=9Ts*UPOuU6U0oK5YEGNLV*Dh4cHfd1c2Hods3qphup02qVb1*e9fLybVXVCWQ71EFbi8UbreD5a4qF3SNHnmY*AJp7QLMf4LL4yOJIkXuldohqhP1-ZPCl61LZ9DQuLOfmzGqMdeVV2cv4w9BpJ65XQU9lyuapkaj7gqiBQ8QhU=

• Like 4

AQ, we have a right to celebrate, after nearly 2 years Dahae is missing in acting world.

Alibaba and Mango, now I will kiss you muah muah muah, and if you ignore Dahae again-I will give my flying kick.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, apqaria said:

I uploaded the trailer to YT :) 

Thanks for uploading this! I hope they add the C subtitles soon. The only thing I heard was ZM saying something about her helping him, fate, memories and love at first sight. DH said "I am Party A and you are Party B", "now is the moment", among other things. I think ZM's voice was dubbed too? A lot of C actors have their voices dubbed because of their accents. Guess it is something we have to get used to. I can't tell if they were actually speaking in Chinese and Korea....the scripts we saw earlier were in Korean. 

• Like 3

I am little busy so wasn't able to write but after watching BC/BL i have to post the excitement i am feeling right now.OMG after the wait of long 6 month we finally got BL.Best Lover is the final name i guess. TQ @samzz @apqaria and @ELY_397 for all the info,pic, translation,BTS pic and video u guys are posting regarding BL and also MGMM. Hehe i am jumping in joy so these was alibaba's planning that why it took so much time and here we were worried abt the drama.The drama looks refreshing although dubbed.

Will be back after some time.

@ELY_397 We did expect all about the dubbing so no big surprise here ;) but at least I hope they make us listen to their voices if they are going to sing.

@Annya I KNOW!! We can't help but getting excited after so much waiting, I am replaying the trailer since I saw it :w00t:

And I saw Allkpop mention our girl in best female guests moments in running man

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/9-badass-moments-of-the-best-female-guests-on-running-man

9 badass moments of the best female guests on 'Running Man'

When Lee Da Hae used her wits and 'Miss Ripley' acting skills to beat all of the 'Running Man' members in the spy game in one episode + skydived in another

• Like 5

@samzz One thing I do like about that trailer is that they showed the main premise and many emotions in this minute without exaggeration with a certain tone either being overly dramatic or overly comedic and also without spoiling much. I think they did rather a good job editing it :wub:

And although I still don't like it but I am quite relieved that Dahae's curly bangs doesn't look as horrible as I thought it would be on screen :D

eQrcGDf.pngtHreHMP.pngE3Ugq4Y.pngIEDn7Vt.png

• Like 4