Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

And while talking about our girl updating us, she just updated her weibo now. We know how much our girl love dogs, so she updated with a message against the Chinese "Dog Meat Festival"
"We must oppose the dog meat Festival! The dog is man's companion ...... Come on we must protect them ...."
6c2368d7jw1e5yfro4515j20hs0gpace.jpg

Guest skyseo1

@apqaria Hello! thanks for the warm receptions. I'm not new to soompi though i'm more comfortable lurking than posting.

i love Da Hae for her talent and bubbly character off screen and i really admire her attitude towards work. She's talking about the Yulin Festival now. She's got guts that girl. Though i truly love her frankness, at the same time i can't help feeling apprehensive for her. As fans we understand where she comes from but the chinese might not take her stand & criticism towards their cultural event kindly.

Guest yhch88

@samzz Glad that you're enjoying it! and HOOORAY ON DITCHING YOUR BOSS, as I know the popular term "Do it for the rest of us" cuss I can't ditch my boss! I think its just not in my nature! cuss I feel bad about it later :/ but anywayz! HOORAY FOR YOU! Your job sounds super interesting! specially the travelling part! LOL (jealous alert! :D ) ADD HOTEL AND FAST INTERNET is also a PLUS! (*I want your lifestyle* alert! :D ) LOL
I LOVED HER IN ROBBERS! even though I haven't finish the drama cuss I started it just about the same time as I waited for IRIS 2's Episodes! :'( I'm ashamed!!! I know the failure! I swear I'll resume Robbers as soon as I get my hands on some sweet vacation! (if I get one....that is; hence the boss :( )
@apqaria I have thought of another reaction I might have! HYPERVENTILATE and FAINT! :D LOL 
@skyseo1 WELCOME! I love that episode!! our girl should do more variety show!! SHE'S ALWAYS FUNNY IN THEM!! PLUS she'll reveal a bit more about her life that she want her fans to know (even though she generally tells on her male co-stars!!) LOLTHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING IT!! my sister found it on youtube , but I thought everyone has seen it already! LOL thanks for helping us relive the moment again! 
So sad that she lost the arm wrestling in 2 SECONDS! she wasn't even a match! our poor girl! I wonder if she'll win this time after all that training in IRIS 2! or else she can call any of us to help her out! LOL I'm not that bad in arm wrestling myself! LOL 
@samzz OMG!! Now thats some kiss!! LOL thanks for the pics!! to be honest here! its not like I've lost all my innocence; but I KINDA PREFER A KISS LIKE THOSE IN DRAMA! it seems more real to me! and not those awkward "LIP BUMPS - STICK TOGETHER UNTIL DIRECTOR YELLS OK THINGY" :o Love Actually has a lot of passionate kisses SO CUTE AND SWEET AND LOVELY!! LOL I'm expecting to see more Behind the scenes or NG soon! 
And about the husband situation @samzz I think you just describe the perfect man! LOL on the contrary I do want our girl to keep us entertain with her teases! :D if not we would be wondering about until suddenly *BANG* "MEDIA EXPLOSION - LEE DA HAE MARRIED TO _______ " THIS WILL KILL ME FOR SURE! and obviously I would be ripping the internet apart JUST TO FIND OUT ANYTHING ABOUT HER HUSBAND overnight! thus being BAND! from cyberworld for life :/ 
I think our girl does this to keep us updated too, since now cellphone messages are so accessible! she could just easily text her "pals" SOOOOO I think our girl is doing this for her fans ( ¬¬ see how far I went , in my eyes our girl can't do wrong :) )
And about the updates! sorry guys! even though its easier for me to see her posts on twitter cuss I have a twitter phone app, I prefer her posts on weibo! cuss she writes all that in CHINESE!! thus understandable and easier! :D 
@apqaria You speak mandarin too? cuss you translated that so fluently; the last part can also refer to as a plead: "Please Everybody, we must protect them" :D
I am surrounded by so many detectives!! LOL
Even though dog eating is a practice many decades ago, not much people accept this nowadays, I don't think people from our generation in China are still like the older generations, as though they accept dog slaughtering and eating dog meat, sadly I don't think there's a law that prohibit it. 
@skyseo1 I agree our girl has guts to stand up proudly against this kind of festivals! but I think people who still criticize her are the same ones who just criticize her for everything she does! (you know! the anti-fans alert!) LOL  

Guest skyseo1

@yhch88 haha.. i was in doubt whether to post that or not. it was old i know. I just wanted to relive her butt dance (Kara- Mister) at first but then decided to post everything up for the newbies since Da Hae rarely appear on variety shows. She's a gem.

I actually found it cute that she lost so easily in the arm-wrestling match. That episodes was literally saved by her. It could have been seriously boring if she didn't opened up about the guys given the ensemble of guests that day. All of them except Da Hae & SooRo are pretty stiff and shy.

that being said, i think she genuinely fond of Oh Ji Ho and Janghyuk as close brothers.  

and i certainly agree with you about the anti fans. She's no stranger to critics but still, i don't wish for her to get hurt. she's had enough already on her plate. but i guess it can't be helped. All we can do is keep on supporting her :D

Guest yhch88

@skyseo1 Oh yes! how can I forget the butt-dance! (the tune suddenly flows into my mind *1,2,3,4,5,6 do it*as I'm typing right now)I guess we were both wondering rather we should post or not!! LOL and I agree that our girl made the episode SO INTERESTING AND FUN!! 
I just love how she imitates Oh Ji Ho by leaning forward and tries to talk like a guy!! LOL 
Anyway I still hope she can do more Variety Show, cuss the IRIS 2 in Happy Together a while back, was a bit tune down, cuss people was just impress with the whole action scenes! it didn't gave room for much to share or joke around with! :D

@skyseo1, you are absolutely right when you are talking about our girl having guts.
As far as I understand from translation, I see some serious discussion in the comments on her latest message. And although many supports her but some are not supporting that message. And knowing everybody has his own preference, when you are supporting a cause you don't expect everybody will agree with you but to stir a discussion is alone a victory specially that we know many already participate in that festival. And our girl surely know that.
In all cases, and even though our girl suffered a lot from speaking her mind but that is her and she continue to be herself which is something we like most about her :x
@yhch88, haha, actually the credit for the translation must go to my friend "Google" :)) may be the only thing I edited was the name of the festival after noticing it in English in the pictures :D
And yes, LA kisses were so great. And I can see that even though I still didn't see the complete version of all. But it really a pity that we didn't see an actually BTS for them, which is something I am sad about till now :( 
And about our girl in variety shows, I think she loves to entertain us and all the viewers and make us laugh even if that means she make fun of herself or revealing some BTS stories about her close co-stars which in most cases are embarrassing :)) and that is actually her attitude in all her interviews not only variety shows.

And here is a GIF of the butt dance, more than being cute, sexy and lovely doing it but it shows once again how our girl when determined to do something, she master it :x
6c9ff929jw1e5ywif6echg20ba09nqv7.gif

yhch88, on the ditching part, anyone here please don't follow my footsteps, unless you have strong support from your colleagues or other bosses, I was put into disciplinary action once because she said I never respect her as a boss. I was rescued by another bosses (I got 3 bosses actually, a director, regional and just department manager (the one that I can't stand), who said they never had a problem with me before. 
hehehe, you are so funny, how about LEE DA HAE MARRIED TO......AND 3 MONTHS PREGNANT, --is the trend now anyway. Well, that's my wish too (not the pregnant part, even though we know most celebrities couple do slept together). - but knowing she's is not allowed to declare it by her agency, I think she just tease us.
skyseo1, TQ so much for the rest of the video, I'm enjoying so much now. I miss all the Chuno glory days, even at that time she was bashed so hard by the female K-netizen, and of course the bloggers who can't stand  at her.
AQ, what can we do, the slice of cakes is getting smaller in K-Ent. It's not hard to notice who gets the offer the most-they are from big and influential company or small company but influential CEO.The rest have to endure casting coach in order to get a part. Talent is only a second/third factor. If she choose another big budget project and just for commercial value only, then the project fails, Mr X prediction is going to be true-maybe she will end up in daily drama, or go to China and play Chinese drama again-waaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i don't want this to happen.
I do love this media play, we can see lots of news today, media reporting 2 weeks old pic from weibo-maybe her agency didn't want her to totally invisible in Naver or Nate news. Same like her pic in the airport recently, we know the reporters not just simply wait for her at the airport there, someone must inform them.이다해

And another news about her buying one of the expensive properties in Seoul
기사 이미지

정우성·장근석·이다해, 감시망을 피해 선택한 이곳은?

http://news.nate.com/view/20130624n06185

Jung Woo-sung, Jang, Hae , This is selected to avoid radar? World Economic Daily | 9 hours agoMr. actress Jang Hae as he lived two famous celebrities ', Nonhyeon Appel baum' just perfect for inside and outside is equipped with a security system. Just outside or underground parking with CCTV surveillance and emergency safety personnel to be dispatched even wireless emergency call ..."World Daily" searches News Search

samzz said:
AQ, I saw this in twitter, we know that Chuno is being aired in your region,-someone complaining that not much news on the actors (Zio and JH) but more on our girl-is that true?
For MBC Action,it seems #Chuno #Kdrama is about Lee Da Hae only,her looks,her news~wondering what if she was GOOD?how could it have been?
-------------
and talking about her oppa JH and Zio, during Queen of Office photoshoot, KBS Ent interviewed Zio- I sense that the MC trying to dig something about his relationship with our girl. One of the question, what his friends thought about his new role in the drama, did he seek advice from them. First the MC asked on Cha Tae Young-Zio said, he haven't asked him, then on Jang Hyuk-Zio said he is busy, then out of nowhere the MC asked what Lee Dahae said about you-first he said ye (seemed like he didn't expect her name to come out) but after that he said I haven't asked/called her also, the MC laughed then immediately he said, actually I talked to Jang Hyuk. For people who are not following this trio, probably can't catch up btwn the lines message-to me the funny part he's not a good liar, everyone know that JH and Dahae are in IRIS 2 at that time, and everyone in k-ent circle know that he was/is? close to Dahae through Running Man, so it sound fishy that he only talked to JH not to our girl.
this part is just my speculation, not a fact I sense their relationship is not in good term lately, before RM, Zio already set a target to get married by age 38, then postpone to 40. Usually, if a man set a time like that, it means he has someone that he think that he can go into deeper relationship, and looking at how lovey dovey they were together during RM, I don't think he had someone else other than our girl. However, after Dahae finished shooting Love Actually, and then spent most of her time in Los Angeles, during the interview, he stressed that he's not looking into marriage anymore, and doesn't want to think about it. At that time also, I got info from my friend regarding Dahae's agency not allowing her to have any relationship and spent more time in LA/aka Hollywood corridor, and of course you still remember how I always mentioned about Dahae sad or gloomy face prior to IRIS 2 shooting. Her weibo's message during her trip to LA at that time always talking about LOVE, or I see it as lost love.
and due to latest HOT FROM THE OVEN stuff, I slowly can gather the pic, during LA , we saw she's really close to Joe and not really with YF, and then as AQ said the affection is visible during the LA's press conference. My theory, maybe YF is the person she shared her grief, then slowly they become close as we can see now, just like a typical k-drama stuff. Well maybe some of you have better story than this, we can share it here, we need to have a real melo kdrama to whale our time, right. Fact or just delusional doesn't matter.
and now in weibo and baidu, I saw many demanding a truth from both of them-I hope this is not affecting their feeling. -------------------..wokay, back to reality and we can set our objective- to see her in DAEBAK project and DAEBAk character, but before that I wish our girl fate is not like Chae Rim, so sad if she goes like that, and many of Dahae's fans are getting tired because of her lousy choice of projects.

waaaa, minah dear, I'm so happy to see you here, I know Zio's thread is a bit lonely lately, cos our friends  are in diff places, FB and twitter, but I'm still happy he's still in hot discussion somewhere else.
yes, he's in hiding also, but we know where he's right-Kimchi's office, his Slimming boutique, or at baseball field, and having good time with his friends.
and talking abt Zio and Dahae-I'm not sure Dahae going to attend the KBS Drama Award cos IRIS 2 is not really performing well in term of rating, still double digit, her acting not worth for an Award I think. Actually most of prime time KBS drama for the first 6 months are not doing well either except Queen of Office.If all drama until end of this year suffer like IRIS 2, maybe she is nominated.
If they are there, of  course I will double my search technique/skills to see their interaction. If they are still like before, then we can guess they are still friend or secret lover, if we see something wrong/fishy or both trying to avoid each other, then we know there was something between them before.- win win situation for us.
I can't talk much about Dahae and Zio in Zio's thread, I have to respect some who are not fond of DH and also their friendship.In here, we just don't care, we free to talk about anything esp on her love affair.

@minah_00, I am so happy you are joining us here. You are most welcomed :x
How I wish we could see them together again. May be Hyukie can invite both of them to his movie premier in August? and about KBS awards, I really want to see our girl on red carpet again. But I agree totally with samzz. Based on her last interview, even our girl knows it is hard to have award this year. Although she worked hard for the drama, but neither the drama or her performance worth an award IMO. But how about making Zio and Dahae both MCs?? I would love to see that :D

@samzz, of course her company is behind that. it can't be more obvious :)) so we must give them credit for trying ;)
Actually, I think this may be the first time in so many years (or may be ever) that we see media reporting pictures of our girl from airport while she is in a personal trip. 
And ooh I always sad reading about those worst scenarios. I pray our girl make smart and wise choices next for this not to happen or at least I don't want to be here to witness it :((

sometimes i came here just curious what LDH was doing. i was confident that she would be nominated because i read she had proved her ability as an action star and delivered her character very well in iris 2, especially when she played her sad and distress scenes.
all the best to Lee Da Hae. DaHae, Fighting!!

@minah_00, away from the drama itself given the character she was given to play our girl have done quite well and some of her crying scenes in it was some of her best IMO (although I may have some concerns as well) But in the end it wasn't a role that is important or has much effect if you ask me and a role that didn't allow our girl to show much of her abilities. We know this wasn't supposed to be the case but they did change in the original story.

But who knows may be KBS has another opinion and they really appreciate her hard work in this and she can get an award. And for sure I won't complain if that happens  :D
And I will join you in the cheering, Dahae Fighting :)>-

@samzz, this is really a lovely collection indeed. So thanks to you and sandy for it :x
And here is another picture from LA, where our girl started doing action and hitting people on screen :))
8bac2b1djw1e603rqkegqj20sg0thk0x.jpg

Lee Da Hae reveals new lovely photos of herselfBy Kim Ji-Yi | STAR N News via Yahoo! Entertainment – 25 June 2013
20130624124516_51c7c0cc813e8_1.jpg

Recent photos of Lee Da Hae are becoming a hot issue.
Recently, actress Lee Da Hae uploaded the photos on her Weibo and wrote "I was tired because I started studying early in the morning, but my teacher bought me a cup of coffee so that I don't fall asleep during my lesson."
In the photos, Lee Da Hae is posing together with someone who looks like her Chinese instructor.
Especially, Lee Da Hae's cute look and flawless skin condition are drawing many people's attention.
Netizens who saw the photo left comments, such as "Looking great", "She's cute", "How lovely", and "She is looking perfect."

I am so tired these days, so busy in work the last two days :(
I didn't find much time to do this post because I wanted to do it since @minah_00 joined us here, I don't find better welcoming than some caps of the lovey dovey moments in RM between Dahae and her most caring oppa Zio :x
But first I want to post some caps of them together from KBS drama awards 2009, both of them were really shining. I actually think this is one of my favourite looks of our girl ever for me. From hair to her colorful yellow cute and elegant dress :x
hReyV6w.jpg
ZK8zQ5k.jpg
ttPn6iE.jpg
1ofh9sg.jpg

Credit: LDH Baidu
Now to the main event :D how cute they are :x
fj4BbUf.jpg
wxE8v0x.jpg
njGxwlb.jpg
31XB14X.jpg
hrc096h.jpg