Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

This gold dress differs by a mile compared to the gold dress she wore in kbs 2010 drama award. Just felt that this image is too matured, she could do much better. And her hair should be let loose ..... best I hush up now, it has been a long wait to see Dahae, am waiting patiently for a Good Samaritan to download in YouTube....

DH spoke chinese before last performance is been performed by PSY and DH gave her intro her name is LDH She said she had 16year acting in korea and has done chinese drama recently.And abt festival that its from 1-23 but today event will end after psy performance.

@Annya I don't think she will host tomorrow. Her name is only in the opening ceremony.

@Tey Ling Haha, actually I wasn't a fan of that 2010 dress at all. But for sure her look today is not the look I wanted her with as well and I think many would agree also but as you said it is been a long time so seeing her alone is enough even if we left unsatisfied with her look :) 

이다해, 멀리서도 눈에 띄는 금빛 미모

So she was the one presented Psy as I wildly predicted, lol :D 

I really loved her MC today. She was all alone with so much viewers but she carried it on beautifully and effortlessly. And even with just few mins on stage and few words in English and Chinese good to see she still made an impression ^^

2016100119494393400.jpeg

Article Image

She was also in top 10 Naver at the ending ^^

9AANT5G.png

• Like 3

I guess my biggest problem with that dress is the fabric, OK now I will stop talking about that :D 

Anyway again, I was actually quite worried about her in this event specially with her latest SNS pictures and the rehearsal picture today which made me think she is really worried and may be lack of sleep and lots of pressure as well. So again I praise her that despite it all she did a very good job today ^^

Hope with this step done already she relax and live the life she wants and we can see her playful and happy self soon as we saw her during the past year :wub:

\ The "Seven Lovers \ 'Sea, the picturesque beauty

03.12622740.1.jpg

• Like 4

To me, it was the hair that I'm not happy with.  When I saw the first picture, I thought she was in rehearsal still.  Where is the hair dresser?  Looks like she just randomly tied her hair at the back!  I want her beautiful forehead and curly hair back! :dissapointed:

I agree with apqaria that it was wise to wear something conservative, especially since their holiday photo was published. Though not a fan of that dress (to me it is the puffy shoulders that ruined it for me), it was a safe choice because it would not blow with the wind. Remember that horrible red carpet incident...i think she would rather play safe than risk history repeating itself. She did look a bit mumsy but in an elegant sort of way.

would have preferred to see her hair let loose as well but perhaps she didn't want her hair falling out of place in the middle of a speech. People could then focus more on her skills rather than her looks, which is what a good MC is supposed to do.

that said, it makes me wonder if her coordi and hairdresser are really trying their best for her...the dress she wore to the Chengdu concert was apparently worn by Hongkong singer Joey Yung before.

Does anyone know where to watch the recorded version?

Welcome Chingus, if anyone still have problem watching on the links I posted on the blog let me know as I have other links I can provide you privately :) 

@arlene80 All the BOF performances will be broadcasted live on V-Live and so I guess we can have some links after that. If you are interested to check today's performance live you can check this link

http://www.vlive.tv/video/14369/BOF-KPOP-CONCERT---SE7EN--KYUJONG--U-KISS

• Like 2

@arlene80 Videos should be reuploaded on the same links on V-Live so try to check frequently till they do upload for replay

Seems Viu already have Chinese subs for the opening ceremony but I can't really view it. Check this Weibo post with the link

http://weibo.com/5747150754/Eb9AW61wq?refer_flag=1001030103_

Also a short video of our girl in the BTS of the ceremony. Good to see her smile off screen ^^

• Like 4

Seems like out waiting period as started again.:mellow:

Some pic of our girl from different angles. The guy in yellow tshirt and blue raincoat is just looking at DH and clicking her pic.Lucky him.Also i see many camera clicking her seems fans :wub:

credit for pic to naver blog SYool (syr20800)

u1UQuhp.jpg

xIQ7oCI.jpg

HoRwN8J.jpg

• Like 4

@Annya Yah, we go to drought again :D Need to recycle old videos and pictures ;) 

Some one uploaded GR Ost songs again and I can't stop listening again. Always keep replaying them when I am reminded. Some of my favorites songs and one of Dahae's best dramas and performances ^^

• Like 1

I absolutely love Green Rose, even with the dated fashion and predictable plot! :wub: I balled my eyes out in the first few episodes. My only complaint is that there were not enough OTP moments. 

Apqaria, I love those two MVs too. Even the instrumentals are good!

@apqaria Yes we are it again.Hope we get some news of Best couple drama.TQ for link i will listen to it .

@ELY_397 Just imagine this series made in 2016 fans would be demanding so many changes for OTP.If u watch Green Rose after My Girl and new to kdrama then ur expectation is something else regarding OTP.I was hooked from first episode itself.It was predictable and non predictable at same time.4 people were present at the same place who did what in that house?We all knew the main hero can't do it.Even with so less interaction and dialogue between leads, i could connect with them as lover.They were not saying a dialogue to eachother on face but inside there mind they use to talk with eachother so different na.Yups they could have showed little more or some scenes in middle as flashback scenes between them.