Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Nice mv dear thanks for posting here.It has many unscene pic and shows full journey of her filming MGMM.It make me eager to watch her drama.

It remind me days when i use to make mv for my OTP ,after more than 10yrs those mv on youtube which is posted .Utube deleted the account the song selected for fan mv were copyrighted :angry::tears:I didn't knew even knew my account and mv vanished.

I always thought i will make nice mv for DH but looking at utube and my selection of song i will be again in same situation for sure.

@Annya I think YT has more flexible rules now. Even with some music copy rights the video still be there. Might sometime block it in some countries or world wide if the copy righter do claim that but don't delete the video or the account (the one I posted now have copy right) You can check the rules again if you want to have another movie. I would love to see a movie your make.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6013276?hl=en-GB

And from the video, we always miss you my girl :wub:

aXUrIDr.pngNx4nRFq.png

• Like 5

@apqaria ur channel doesn't have much mv song and mv so may be u don't know.For 7 yrs it gave me copyright warning but video where still there although some video were blocked in other country that time but later it totally vanished.I like the person who made the mv the title and everything was made like a movie and i want to ask which song was it playing in mv?

I always want make one for her BD but never end up making it.Any idea is our girl is korean.Miss her how to wait one month for her.And will try making one mixing all her oppa's in one.

58 minutes ago, Annya said:

@apqaria ur channel doesn't have much mv song and mv so may be u don't know.For 7 yrs it gave me copyright warning but video where still there although some video were blocked in other country that time but later it totally vanished.I like the person who made the mv the title and everything was made like a movie and i want to ask which song was it playing in mv?

@AnnyaThe song that is played in the MV that apqaria posted is " Westlife - I lay my love on you " :)

• Like 3

During another sleepless night last night, I checked out comments from Se7en fans (since I want to get to know him a bit better from now on). I was so surprised to see how united they are in their support for him, in IG and also in Weibo. Many of them now love Dahae like their own. It is very touching to see. Compared to the YF and Wookie anti Dahae fandoms, the Se7en fandom is like a breath of fresh air to me. Actor fandoms tend to have more antis because there are obviously other shippers who have their own female biases. Se7en fans comments are full of well wishes and one of them even told them to have 7 kids. How cute!

Just noticed that in his latest song "I'm good", his reference to Dahae was obvious.

"It was like hell for me to make it through day by day
I thought the world turned its back on me and eveyone abandoned me

Then you showed up and gave me a warm hug
You hugged me You were like blue ocean"

Dahae's name in Chinese means "many seas". Ocean = seas :)

• Like 1

ELY, If antis from Wookie's fan know Wookie rumor gf is an idol, I think that idol going to has a hard time too, bc they always dream a classy and intelligent woman for him. Dahae is not too high class for their taste.

For YF, poor that guy, still no spark of happiness on his face, even how successful he is now.

29 minutes ago, samzz said:

ELY, If antis from Wookie's fan know Wookie rumor gf is an idol, I think that idol going to has a hard time too, bc they always dream a classy and intelligent woman for him. Dahae is not too high class for their taste.

For YF, poor that guy, still no spark of happiness on his face, even how successful he is now.

What is wrong with dating an idol? Not all actresses are classy and not all idols are trashy...Wookie deserves a nice girl. I have to say younger girls would probably suit him more  though, idol or not.

what? Dahae is not intelligent? She has been chosen to be the MC for BOF because she has to present in three different languages. Not classy? To each their own I guess. 

YF has all the money in the world now, but no guy can forget a girl who stood by him when his career hit rock bottom. He has a ton of girls waiting to date him! How can he be sad? Haha.

To tell u frankly,i see DH quite happy with genuine smile for last year.We know when she fake it.But i see her happy.I don't know future of there relationship since they are in dating status or more then that, we don't know.But i want her to be happy with the man she want to be.Past is past,future and present is more important.

Don't read those negative comment it influence ur mind in what are they saying.Not what u think abt them.Don't let crap comment corrupt ur mind.Hater will always hate.And loving and forgiving people will always spread love and positive thoughts.:wub:

TQ AQ for doing it.Even i am making some pic of them together.

• Like 1

@ELY_397 and @Annya Welcome dears :)

@ELY_397 I also don't listen to K-pop or can keep much of all the groups out there. Usually I know singers from drama osts or when they act in dramas or if I randomly listened to song that was shared by someone I know and from there if I became interested in them I do check their songs and Se7en is one of the first singers I ever knew in Korea after Rain and SS501. I do like his style a lot too.

AQ i am like u too.If i watch some show or drama or someone mentioning the song  find the song interesting i search it and listen to it.Other then DH drama OST.The first kpop song was "Mister" song for me,when DH danced on it happy together and also the group or song she mentions something i watch it.Even Gangnam style was unknow to me for long time too.And super Junior sorry sorry i know.After watching Running man i came to know many idol group name.

Let me put my history too abt 7.I watched Goong kdrama and liked it.And he was in Goong-S so researched abt him that time who he is ,although i wanted to watch it i didn't becz, i didn't find other actors to appealing.Other then 7 face on poster nothing was appealing for me.So i never watched it.

Then i remember DH wished him BD on his twitter long time back.So i researched again can came to know he is that guy of Goong S.And DH and he are friend.I saw strong heart video just to watch how he speak.He speaks very softly.And heard his song "I am good " too,he has different style from other.And his voice is soft too in singing.Will have to watch his other song too.

Wish him luck for his next album.

Haha AQ u found there cycling pic too.Good to see DH enjoying her date :wub:

sorry for my long history post.

Actually we are supposed to get the dating news last November 2015-but maybe no comeback,(don't throw stone at me bc you are love 7) or both not ready--hold it till few days ago,

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/01/breaking-park-hyo-shin-and-jung-ryeo-won-reportedly-dating/

The concert, the musical and the same age-all this are referring to DH/7-they just manipulate the concert date and the name of the musical.

Dahae went to 7 concert in Japan (according to YG stans in yr 2015), she went to his musical in July 2015 ( I reported that in this thread), and they are the same age. only the wedding part is probably just for decoration, or if true, a celebration for us lol.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2015/11/jung-ryeo-won-and-park-hyo-shin-deny.html

this is one of the mastermind and the person and the gang that spread the news in twitter. She said the news is actually to expose DH/7 but choose someone unrelated at all.-Poor JRW and Wookie too, bc they were in the midst of shooting BG.

오해하지말라고난탱팬아닌데에~  10 months ago

lol i bet this came from the blind item of famous solo male singer n an actress. Actually my friend told me who they are.. the singer is se7en but i cant tell you the actress (you can choose to believe this or not LOL). Wait till dispatch write abt it kkk

Its first time DH is open abt her relationship so this is special.We knew for one last year.

Yes samzz i remember u posting abt her going to musical.Someone saw her there and posted it.And we knew it.But both have many common friends too.The musical also had her Hello Miss costar ;)

I made couple thread for them feel free to join in to support them.Have to update its first page will do in a little while i am working on it. :D

21 minutes ago, Annya said:

Its first time DH is open abt her relationship so this is special.We knew for one last year.

Yes samzz i remember u posting abt her going to musical.Someone saw her there and posted it.And we knew it.But both have many common friends too.The musical also had her Hello Miss costar ;)

I made couple thread for them feel free to join in to support them.Have to update its first page will do in a little while i am working on it. :D

Thank you Anny for the couple thread bc many pm me, very hard to visit this thread bc we are talking abt 7 -still many find it hard to like him, takes time they said. I will go there if I hv something juicy, but don't worry, something too sensitive and controversial I will only discuss secretly. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Annya said:

Hahaha Anny, I nearly go to the wrong house just now, LEE DA HAE CHOI DONG WOOK vs LEE DA HAE LEE DONG WOOK-so confusing.

in case I made a wrong input-kick me out OK

• Like 1

Hi chingus, haven't talked for a long while!  Actually I still check out this thread very often but kept lurking mostly.  Just found out the news between Dahae and 7.  I wasn't too shock as I had a feeling that Donghae was over when I saw LDW hugged another girl so tight who's not an actress, in a private gathering.  He's not that kind of man to do that and I think he approved that picture to be published.  I was depressed for a while.

Anyways, as I said before, I still support Dahae as usual!  It's her personal life, as long as she didn't do anything immoral or illegal!  As most of Dahae's fans are mature, eventually they will understand and accept this truth.  Some of those people who gave out harsh comments in Dahae's forum may be from the other actors fans.  They thought their favourite has been dumped. They are high maintenance, some want them to be together, some don't.  Now they became a fleet of antis. 

I don't know anything about 7.  I may start to pay more attention about him even though Korean singer is not my interest.  Past is past, no matter what he did before was true or not, he's now Dahae's boyfriend.  I sure wish Dahae to have a happy marriage!

• Like 3

They are official couple samzz ;) They need thread too.LOL kick u out.Why mistake can happen sometime :lol:Even if u right donghae and wookie we will still thinking u are talking abt them only :lol: Sorry bad joke.

No worry dear No mandatory entry lol .I know onces DH speak think will be more smooth.We need a place where both fans can meet.

As soon as i made thread my internet vanish lol.I couldn't paste a single article.

@emok Good to see u back.U know na those crazy kpeople they always speak crap.

• Like 2