Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

I'm glad Dahae is still recognized by people around the world despite how quiet she was in the last few yrs.

seems like a group of guys from middle east encountered her-and she seems like travelling very very far away from Korea

• Like 1

Samzz i thought that pic are from Aura Media office may be they got new office all there drama poster are on wall.BL poster and trailer is playing on screen lucky people can stand and watch it :wub:

@Maetawinz I can understand ur frustration even i feel the same.I don't understand K-industry's double standards.And TQ for telling abt speed didn't knew abt it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tey Ling said:

If it is true that Dahae is traveling to Middle East, I would think it is unlikely she is on her own or with a couple of friends. More likely with a crew as security and traveling documents have to be arranged. 

Actually not that difficult to go to country like Iran, and the country not dangerous for tourists, except for certain citizenship. There are quite a lot of Chinese and Japanese in that country for business purposes.

_-----------

I saw one drama still looking for female lead,- I think big budget too, and the PD who produced Gong Yoo latest film going to produce 2 films next year. Hmmmm Dahaeshii what' are u waiting for, grab it or flight for it, if u don't try, u never know.

Actually I have been there, u will be surprised esp Isfahan, there are so many tourists and one of the most beautiful country I have been visited. Usually people will go using Silk Road packages and Iran always included. At my hotel I encountered many Japanese and Chinese tourists. 

@Annya Thanks for this video :) I hoped we could also see that trailer they showed in BCWW about BL.

Although it wasn't mentioned on the official website list but I saw our girl's name in the opening ceremony attendees on this blog. Hopefully this is true and the fact that she is going doesn't change.

http://blog.naver.com/alone2002/220803700216

Looking at the line up names I think our girl in addition to baseball player "Chan Ho Park" (who is explicitly mentioned as a special guest but they are also secretive about his role in the festival and wasn't mentioned in any event on the official website as our girl) are the ones off (as the rest are singers or directly related to certain activities in the festival like cooking and stylists) so I wonder if they are going to be having a stage together or doing some MC together :D 

• Like 1

Anny, TQ so much for the video, at last I know what BCWW stands for.

I'm very happy to see Aura Media is not just keeping quiet abt THAAD issues and participate in the BCWW. A true businessman and as mentioned by AQ during BC shooting, the CEO, is really a responsible person, he always in the loop in the shooting development and always at shooting site.

Hope we can see some good news on BC and they really want it to be aired outside Asia region.

But I saw Warner Brother high profile representatives-hmmmmm, still left a sour grape with their fake promise to our girl 6 years ago,

@samzz My mind is going wild, now I am dreaming we see her on stage dancing Korean traditional dance. Won't something like that be great?!

Oh, I really need to stop this or I might start expecting much. 

Anyway, as long as she make it to the event, I will be happy :) 

Aq, I love ur dream, one of my biggest wish too, to see her doing Korean Traditional dance.

Looks like FNC sent their bunch too and Jong Young Hwa will there, best friend. still remember when she announced joined FNC in 2014, out of nowhere she appeared as main guest to give an award to EXO, a biggest award was through her, hahaa, but I'm proud EXO fans recognized her, a commotion in Twitter at that time, and she was the only actress if I'm not mistaken, same with this event.

• Like 1

@samzz JYH is actually the ambassador of the festival. And yes I remember about that music award show too, it was so surprising without any announcement before hand!!

I am happy they didn't make me wait more than this and it is not a surprising result. A news report today mentioned our girl as the host of the event not sure if she is alone or have a co-host. I really wish her luck if she really going to host the whole event. She usually look nervous when she does and this time will be even harder since it has been 5 years since she last hosted an event but I still like to see her doing that :D 

http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10007967233

공개된 개막식 라인업의 면면을 살펴보면 부산 원아시아페스티벌의 기획 의도를 엿볼 수 있다. 먼저 호스트로는 한국과 중국을 오가며 활발하게 활동하고 있는 배우 이다해가 캐스팅됐다. 이다해는 한국어, 영어, 중국어 실력을 갖춘 배우로서 매끄러운 진행을 도울 예정. 

Looking at the aspects of the public opening of the lineup can be seen the original intention of the Busan Asian Festival. First the actor was cast as the host yidahae which actively splits his time between South Korea and China. Yidahae is going to help the smooth progress as an actor with Korean, English and Chinese skills.

• Like 4

AQ, that was the best news so far after MGMM to me.

The last big multilingual skill MCing task she had done is Mr World,  They choose her this time bc she's the only Hallyu Korean actresses who can speak Chinese, Korean and English. I read  news that K-ent trying to close the gap abt THAAD friction, that's why she's the best choice.

http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10007967233

------

throwback-Dahae at Mr World 2010. I still remember we made a joke during that time, "Oh Ji Ho or General Song, please don't worry, we saw all the candidates from 80 countries-you are still the most handsome. The best part is when Mr France and Mr America said Dahae is so beautiful, they cannot believe how beautiful their MC when saw her in person.

100328_p05_MrWorld4.jpg

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2016/08/296_63084.html

Lee Da-hae, heroine of the TV drama ``Slave Hunters''; Julien Kang, who appeared on the sitcom ``High Kick Through the Roof''; and British supermodel-singer Alesha Dixon will present the show.

-------------------------

• Like 5

Finally someone talking abt her language skill in the article good to read abt it.I read on there official site there are so many event.DH is host for opening ceremony or whole event we have to see.She is herself hallyu star making her host,i would appreciate if she is also a star in hallyu star fan meeting which they will have.