Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

@ELY_397 Hehe we are thinking of same kiss scene the wall kiss :wub:I remember we had so many pic of it, the pic if stack together give bigger scene then the actual scene lol.Its in episode 16 like AQ said.Lets not talk abt hairstyle,i feel like broken CD talking abt the same thing again.

Many korean star have dog i am sure they are not in same league.Looking at that pic AQ i got scared.How can someone eat it.

• Like 1

hehehe Anny, yes we always like broken record we dislike her hairstyle, sometimes I wonder why some actresses love de-beautify their faces with hair style like that, once a while is ok, but for the whole drama, it's a bit distracting.

still enjoy her face with her hair loose like this

hHxpMDQ.jpg

kj8KU44.jpg1MU8Xrq.jpg

• Like 6

There is no drama left or casting left for 2016.

@samzz It's not that i don't like her hairstyle but its quite repetitive.Maybe i am thinking from fan prospective from actor side it will be different story.I feel she should have fresh look for her every drama according to character she play.I like how her hair is in Best lover,alteast whatever glimpse i saw.

Since we don't have much to talk let me ask all ,which hairstyle of DH and her looks is your favorite.Its doesn't need to be in order of preference.There are many pictures of DH i am sure everybody must have some of her fav look of DH.I always wanted to ask everyone abt there choice.

Let me start with one of my fav i love this pic.It shows her perfect figure and hairstyle,makeup is perpect with black nail paint.Everything is perfect,kuddos the stylist and hairstylist.

Lee-Da-Hae+(7).jpg

• Like 5

Yes @samzz, she is in the US right now, according to her fans. I hope she continues to post on SNS during her break. She looks lovely in that picture! :wub:

@Annya, I like her short gamine hairstyle as well. Unfortunately in Korea, very few actresses under the age of 40 wear their hair short. Short hair is normally associated with ahjummas, unless you are tall like a model. Personally, I like her hair in Miss Ripley the most - long, dark brown, no bangs. Lighter colours make her hair look dry and brittle.

• Like 2

I love that picture so much, her smile together with the colors are just so lovely :wub:

But as "FAUCHON Paris" don't have branches in USA so this picture is surely not taken there but they have branches in Korea so she might still be in Korea and they also have branches in Japan and Europe so there is many possibilities but you know that she can always post old pictures and she is somewhere else. Anyway wherever she is hope she enjoys her time :) 

• Like 4

Hahaha, got u Dahaeshii-you are/were in Bangkok actually

-I guess BKK, bc I think I hv seen that place-the pink chairs when I went to BKK last March

-then the staff inside the cafe, looks SEA

-yesterday I saw someone posted in her IG-"are u in BKK? it means someone spotted her over there

-then today, one IG, also asked the same -"Bangkok?"

Image result for fauchon paris bangkok

So Bangkok is one of her transit city b4 USA.

• Like 5

Saem our girl's MGMM co-star mentioned about the drama in recent interview. Fro what I understand, I think she said the drama should air in spring next year and she also mentioned Dahae saying

"It is first time to cooperate with Unni Lee Da-hae, she is friendly, helped me a lot when not acting, also helped me a lot in life. Thanks to her help, shooting went really well."

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?src=3&timestamp=1472170127&ver=1&signature=Tnm8QXGRYZJYeBaLZ2kJiggWbMhwnWFX5NjB9BT*jzRY8ebnAI6vFTFW52jbRr7aGWV0ooVIvD3fr7Jf5vrviGkN06N0OzHS8EiizMgRbVkx1OYpEGy1SjvNBmZDZ5m20qRT*Zi3GZwG387qrqcOJsdoe-vHyXVPF56bogKTLkM=

Seems Jin Xing did mention about MGMM again in her show although I am not sure what she said

http://www.70tt.com/dianyingyinle/144729.html

And starring roles matching up to 100?  Venus advanced "History as a mother."

• Like 2

Another good news babyeh

Special Channel for JS Picture artists-coming soon.

#제이에스픽쳐스#JSPictures 
#네이버tvcast 채널이 개설되었습니다.
앞으로 배우들의 보다 다양한 모습 보여드릴수 있도록 노력하겠습니다. .
채널오픈기념 소속배우 인사말 공개"
#이다해 #윤진솔 #박은석 #안우연
. ▶️️http://tvcast.naver.com/jspictures (제이에스픽쳐스 공식 채널)

# The DES Pictures #JSPictures
# This Naver tvcast channel has been opened.
I look forward deurilsu show different aspects than the actors. .
Open Channel Greeting public actors belonging to commemorate "
Yunjinsol # # # Lee Da-hae bakeunseok # anwooyeon
. ▶ ️️http: //tvcast.naver.com/jspictures (the official channel DES Pictures)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tey Ling said:

Is it correct to say that Dahae is the only Korean actress thus far that speak in Mandarin using her own voice for the whole film when MGMM is broadcast.? 

I believe so. Since her character is Korean and not Chinese, it is okay for her to speak Chinese with a slight Korean accent. Many native Mandarin speakers have their voices dubbed due to different accents, so to hear her own voice in a C drama is really exciting.

@samzz Hope they really do post some video for our girl in there!! although I am used of not expecting much anymore.

That introductory video is obviously filmed in 27/8 in the first day of filming her scenes in MGMM in Korea. What I could understand from her message, she first said that "Hello everyone, it has been long time she didn't meet Korean viewers" then she mentioned about her latest activity filming "MGMM" and about the opening of the new TV Cast channel but not sure if after that she mentioned anything about her future plan or activities.

JSPicture also have youtube channel but they hardly post anything there so what can i expect from this new channel but hope they prove me wrong and give us update.

I still don't get them whey do they need to dub actors voice in drama.They give interview in there own voice but in drama its some other voice.It feels weird while watching.

So agree with u samzz that compare to FNC anything is fine.Atleast this agency gave update abt her fan visiting her and all those cake pic and everything on FB .I find it better then previous.Hope they find a new project for her in Korea.And we get to see lots of video of them too.They are trying to make effort to connect stars and fans, i should appreciate it.