Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest Tinaungcho

@apqaria you were right! I can dream big. OK! I will start dreaming about my girl in Hollywood Movies. Her co-stars must be Chris Hemsworth, Brad Pitt, Channing Tatum, Anne Hathway, Jessica Alba, Nartalie Portman.
:D. And I want her to win Oscar, Golden Globe. Before these awards, she will definitely win Blue Dragon Award. And she will be on top of the world and marry with a nice Guy. WoW!!!!..

I can't believe I really crying watching the final ep of IRIS 2 at KBS World, final scene btw Dahae and JH, same like after watching Chuno last scene, JH voice and DH's crying are still DAEBAK, they are still the best when come to the scene like this. I don't feel the same when watching it through my lappy before.Maybe because I know I'm not going to see them on TV for a while.
and LA also making a sweet ending at Guandong TV.
9f2bebdcjw1e4ie8lff3lj208f0sgwg5.jpg
98b1c683jw1e4idj0ewffj218g0xcdmm.jpg
98b1c683jw1e4idp68pp8j218g0xcagy.jpg
98b1c683jw1e4idrzylvcj218g0xcq9c.jpg

@samzz, ooh 2 finales in the same day :D I also love that last crying scene in IRIS 2, no matter what that was really sad and touching :((
And just for fun, it seems that fans still keeping their thoughts about Dahae and Wookie and made some nice pictures of the two of them. LOVE THEM :x
bfbb789djw1e4iszqs8l3j20dt0itq3l.jpg
bfbb789djw1e4isyvxgycj20hs0hsaai.jpg
bfbb789djw1e4isx5c78tj20hs0hs3z4.jpg
bfbb789djw1e4isxzle0bj20k00ce74r.jpg

Guest Tinaungcho

@apqaria  Wow! they have the same style. I love the White one more than the others. Their dresses seem like the same...:D. And they both cute in the last picture. I'm watching "Chuno" and Downloading some OSTs of Iris 2. I think Dahae and Oh Jiho should be the best couple. Sorry Jang Hyuk. And I still don't know why MBC didn't give Best Female Actress to our girl in Miss Ripley. They gave it to Lee Bo Young. I know LBY is a good actress but Dahae's Performance was more award worthy than hers. And I am thinking, Will KBS give our girl an award? Her name wasn't in Bake San Art Award but Song Hye Ko was. I think our girl was more tried and more talented and more hardworking. Anyway, I hope KBS to give my girl an award.

Btw guys, what do you think about dahae action skill in iris 2?? Was she really that bad? Because i saw one bad comment on YT when our girl did action scene at kbs drama award :'(

@daRings, yes DongHae are still and will remain a legendary couple :x
@Tinaungcho, I can't judge or compare between our girl's performance in MR and LBY as I didn't see her drama. But we know our girl's relation with MBC is not that good so it wasn't surprise they didn't gave her any award for Miri and also don't forget that those station awards are mostly to acknowledge dramas and stars popularity and some times to keep good relationships :))
But we know she got already better and more meaningful award for that from the Korean Cultural Entertainment Awards :)
And about IRIS 2, personally I don't think her performance there is an acting award worthy but surely I won't complain if they give her an award ;) but I still doubt it because overall the drama wasn't that successful or a hit so, let us wait and see. But I hope she at least attend the ceremony or may be they can make her an MC AGAIN :))
@mi03, thanks for all the art work :x
And about our girl action, hehehe don't be sensitive to bad comments :))
I may be repeating myself but I think she did pretty good for her first trial and I would love for her to try action again and hope it would be with a better action director than IRIS 2 :D. But anyway she surely have a lot more to learn and improve which I hope she will continue to work on even without action project :)
And for the live performance at the KBS awards specifically, I think we all know it felt staged and there were some noticeable misses there but overall I really enjoyed it and it was very intense for me which is what I want from any action performance and our girl was good there too IMO but away from her being good or not, I applaud her because she had the guts to do such stunt moves LIVE although she is still new in that department. This surely require more than just knowing how to do action and that is not a new thing to our girl :x

To me DH best performance in IRIS 2 is in ep 1-4, then the last ep.
Looks like China still loves our girl, after LA, now Miss Ripley will takes over but for diff channel The Jiangsu TV.

The Jiangsu TV channelSina Agency Approvals : # the overseas theater # heavy launch Korean love drama "Goodbye beautiful lady", brings together the Park one day, @ Lee Haeseductive star! You tangle of lies and desires, let them go! May 13 at 22:00 every night!Forwarding this section microblogging and enter the topic # goodbye in a foreign theater of beautiful lady # @ the Jiangsu TV channel , include your drama critic or blessing, that opportunity for a special gift! @ Park one day international fans will @ Lee Da Hae fan group

72b88ddfjw1e4jagg1n09j20c81lgtek.jpg

cute young yourin.
b528889ejw1e4iy8dxdjaj20bm0do0u3.jpg

Love Actually was doing fine on the last episode, no 9 from all the national networks/channels
6adf3bebgw1e4k443a5vdj20md0gqafh.jpg

TV EyeSina personal certification : the # ratings Ta Kung Pao # [May 9, 2013] national network of provincial TV the evening TV Dramas: 1. Hunan Satellite TV # Legend of Lu Zhen # 2. Jiangsu Satellite TV # midsummer night Clear # 3. Sichuan TV # Duty of Heroes # 4. Shandong TV Tangshan Earthquake # # , 5-7. Henan, Tianjin, Anhui Satellite TV # troubled times Sanyi # 8. Hubei TV # Tangshan earthquake # 9. Guangdong TV # refueling small summer of love honey side # 10. Zhejiang Satellite TV noodles # # happiness

Collapse View left turn turn to the right

6ba87474jw1e4j16327hdj20bz05g754.jpg

Guest yashuhung

they annouce they were gonna put back those scenes, some that were cut off in Love actually right? ^^

@samzz, yes our girl's dramas are airing so much in China these days. I even read that Love Actually will be aired on another channel again soon as well :))
[Good drama News plate # refueling small summer love honey #] @ Guangdong TV last night, a perfect ending friends! Thank you all the way to the next support and companionship, love honey coming soon to CCTV-8 @ Heilongjiang TV @ Guangxi TV did not see enough of the powder are sure to give force to focus on yo / / the @ TV series love honey side: # refueling small summer love honey side # CSM 46 Satellite TV prime @ Guangdong TV last night, a perfect ending it!

@yashuhung, yes they announced that and I think they did air some of those scenes but not sure about if they really put all of them ;) I am sad that I didn't get to find the videos of the episodes to check that myself :(
I wonder what our girl is doing now :-? hope she show up soon and update us :)
Till then here are some fan art work :x
lee-da-hea01.jpg?psid=1&ck=0&ex=720
Chuno_by_ronairis.jpg
Lee_Da_Hae_by_yennee.jpg
d406bbfb43166d22b44293cd472309f79152d2b4
Credit: ronairisyennee, baidu and as tagged

wow another Channel for LA which is CCTV, and this is Miss Ripley again, it said Anhui TV Channel, previously Jiangsu TV, so not sure if the same Channel. If diff, then from next week 3 channels will have Dahae.

PS software did not find, next Bucai the change to do with cattle a "Goodbye beautiful Miss (aka: Miss goodbye Ripley)" broadcast poster [shy]Park one day, Lee Da Hae , Kim Seung Woo, starring Jiang Huizhen Oh remember to watch the Anhui TV 22:00 file Dolphin Starlight Theatre on May 14, oh, two episodes per night and [Hee hee]evaluation network[Rabbit]
6935966agw1e4kibvysqlj20se0fzjx1.jpg

Talking about popularity, here are the stars that appeared in Happy Camp, I heard Micky also appeared few months ago. 714fcc62gw1e4ku9pzyqlj208h09q0t9.jpg714fcc62jw1e4ku9oyjutj209q06g3yt.jpg

714fcc62jw1e4ku9r0tklj206u09qjrw.jpg714fcc62jw1e4ku9np354j208w05wwer.jpg

haahaha this is nice, Dahae got uncle fans too.-hope the account owner not angry cos I'm putting this cute message, her dad really loves our girl.

1. CherylCheryl ‏@CherylCJP8h

My dad likes Lee Da Hae so much. He watch RM just to see her cos she's the guest and he doesn't like RM. He said she's the prettiest. XDExpand