Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

samzz, double happiness for us! Thanx so much :D

I can't view the trailer right now, but I'm so very eager to... can't wait to get back home to view on my own pc.. hehe..

And it looks like there's gonna be A LOT of crying scenes for our girl... and OMO at the last scene, my heart thumped for a while! *excited!*

And on the pics of Da Hae @ the Chuno set...

First thing, the car Da Hae's on - it looks soooo freaking posh!

Second, notice that Da Hae's munching on orange/tangerine in one of the pics? haha... she reminds me of Yoo Rin! :P

Third, I love love love her casual outfit. She looks so adorable in it... simple yet chic!

And jsut to add, the fan who took the pictures had written a small account on her encounter with Da Hae..

Encounter with Da Hae in Jeju Island

We went in a bunch, and Da Hae greeted us, "An-Nyeong Ha Sae Yo." She asked us whether we'd come from Beijing and we told her that amongst us, some were from Shanghai, some from Zhe Jiang. She nodded her head in a very friendly manner. Haha.. But something happened during our encounter with her. When we met her, she was still in her drama outfit. So when we asked to have a group photo with her, she refused in a nice way and said to us (in English) that she looked really messy and unkempt (maybe she was in her slave outfit? haha..). We were quite disappointed at first, but when we returned to the carpark after finishing our tour at the exhibition centre, Da Hae suddenly jumped out from another car (she was already in her casual modern day clothes and looked really pretty), and agreed to our earlier request. We were so happy! hehehee....

credits: maggie/ baidu

===

Awww... Da Hae's soooo cute!

She jumped out of the car!

Guest redzone85

can someone tell me why Lee Da Hae is in J-Tunes? is she the only actress in that company?

i dont understand why she didnt join a bigger established company than bi's company...

Redzone, regarding JTune-well during the interview in Hong kong last June 09 (when she and Rain performed for Fashion Show), she said she received and offer from Rain or JTune-knowing that she's really a fan of Rain, then of course she's very happy to accept the offer. Actually, as a fan I don't care if she joining big or small company, what matter most how they take care of her and also must be a credible company, not a sort of who love to play behind the scene just to get their actresses/actors into the top. I'm sure Rain and Co are the type of persons who work hard to get something not through other channels, IMO.

Guest imogene_af

First off, super apologies because I have been very busy lately apart from jury duty I have a huge project in my office and my online time computes to zilch. the Holidays are coming so I have to do some extra work before I take my vacation... not neglecting our girl, never.

Jo thanks for the neverending updates, thanks for sharing LDH's latest encounters. And I'm with you those comments were LOL.

mak thanks for the updates also, and I'm still here.

maccay gurrrrl they betta kiss!

redzone, IMHO it is better to go to a smaller company wherein she is the PRIORITY actress over say a bigger company that has other actresses in their roster. Jtune also had the most earnings in 2008, so it's not a shabby deal at all. Anyway, she is one of the two actresses there. The actress from "Return of Iljimae" is also signed with Jtune. But Jtune only has a few actors in their roster. A total of five and that includes Lee Da Hae and Rain. I think it is a pretty impressive move because even after her controversy in East of Eden everyone placed their bets that she wasn't getting employed for years to come... but JTune managed to get her CHUNO. Which is already receiving a lot of acclaim, so that's a good start, right?

on the Chuno trailer

OH. MY. GOD. EPIC.

I would ignore the fact that the announcer sounds like he's doing a hosting stint for UltraMan or Bio Man with his echoing YEEEDAAAAA-heeeeh... and just MARVEL at how much they are putting into this project.

The shots and fades were seamless. Jang Hyuk as the anti-hero Dae Gil is one BAD@richard simmons and he is sinister as hell too. They portrayed him really dark and almost mythical in the trailer. As if he's a legend of some sort. Like he's unreal. Like he is a part of a demented fairy tale. I love it.

Oh Ji Ho as Tae Ha looks every bit of a hero, and he is looking good...

when it came to Lee Da Hae's part my worries about her looking a bit modern for Hye Won was all washed out. I also liked the rather cold gaze she held when she turned with that hat on. She was sad in tears all glassy... but there was ferocity in her eyes when she was in her wedding night. She looks like a strong-willed heroine and I cannot wait to watch her.

But this... this... this... takes the cake...

2eal6ky.png

ugh they better makeout.

the cinematography, the music, and the fastcut editing is impressive as hell. I CANNOT WAIT!

*shaking and crying* (nonotreallybutstill)

OMO! OMO! Lots of LDH stuff to cover!

RE: fan encounter with LDH

awwwww! that's soooooo cute! haha! look at her popping her head out of the window car! awwwwdorable! It's nice to see her relate well with her fans... Maybe she saw the disappointment of the fans when she refused to take a group photo that's why when she saw them at the carpark she even volunteered for it... Soooo sweeeet! I'm sooooo envious of those fans!

RE: New Chuno Trailer

HAAAAAAWT!!! I almost peed my pants! First of all let's get this out of the way but who else hated the voiceover *raises hand* He sounds like he's commentating on a horse race or something! Distracting! It ruined the mood a lil bit! It's very good tho that the actual clips and the background music are really really nice that I can overlook at that horrendous voiceover!

That background music that sounds like a cathedral chant is just sooooo haunting it's sending shivers to my bones... GOOSEBUMPS!!!

Anyway! I concur imogene JH looks sooooooo bad@ss!!! I'm actually kinda scared of him! haha! I love how dark his looks are and how baleful his sneers are! I just love how he portrays this anti-hero character... Also his tone and voice sounds really really different than how he usually talks... it's almost kinda cryptic... I also like OJH! I love the rebellious calm of Tae Ha... As for LDH! Finally we get to see her on the actual trailer! I love it... As always she's a wonderful cryer! The pain of her tears just pierce through my heart whenever I see her cry... Also, I love that costume with the farmer hat...

Finally! THAT KISS!!! *dies* OMGOSH! I'm wondering what happened there... Is HW sleeping and TH just can't contain himself anymore!?! HOTNESS!!! haiz! Can Chuno just air already!!!!

imogene... awwwww we miss you around here! haha finish that project fast! HAHA!

Guest imogene_af

^

I will.

See, we agree again. the announcer does sound like he's in a horse race. It was major cheesy. It ruined the effect of the trailer, but LDH is one fierce lady so I ignored that man going YEEEDAHEEEH like he's voicing for Shaider villains or something.

OMG! OMG! Yeah for the new Chuno trailer! I was so thrilled to finally see LDH as Hye Won :D She looked so beautiful and when she cries its so heartbreaking.. yes I also agree that I love the shot where she's wearing the farmer hat, she looks fierce hehehe

Omo.. the near kiss from TaeHa??? Ah It looked like she fainted or something and that he's performing CPR on her haha jk jk yeah they better kiss! :) Ah JH and OJH looked really good, ah I cannot wait to see their rivalry!!

Guest janezio

Omo.. the near kiss from TaeHa??? Ah It looked like she fainted or something and that he's performing CPR on her haha jk jk yeah they better kiss! :) Ah JH and OJH looked really good, ah I cannot wait to see their rivalry!!

Ha ha, dream on - I think it won't happen! Tae Ha is supposed to be a gentleman in the drama and he would only know how to protect Hye Won and would not do anything that will cause her disgrace. I understand that Hye Won is supposed to still love Da Gil deeply and therefore Tae Ha can only wait and hope in silence that Hye Won will one day reciprocate his love for her. Perhaps he might have been tempted when she "fainted" or whatever, but I'm sure he had second thoughts afterwards.

Guest imogene_af

^

Tae Ha may be a gentle man... but he's still a man, stuck in the same cave with a beautiful woman who will be attracted to him later on. LOL. But honestly I think he's just staring at her or something. I doubt it's mouth to mouth either because that's such a western form of resuscitation.

^ LOL! haha! right TH is still a MAN! with crazy hormones and all! AHAHA! maybe he almost couldn't get a hold of himself but I think he'll also stop himself... Imagine if he's going to steal a kiss from a sleeping HW... it would be embarrassing if HW wakes up and realize she's in the middle of a stolen kiss... :blink:

csfan I love your avvie! I'm sooooooo having a girl crush on Kim So Yeon on IRIS right now! haha! and I'm really rooting for Seon Hwa and Hyun Jun! hahaha! :wink: Maybe TH and HW end up like them except that HW will eventually really fall for him... if that's the case I really think I'm gonna be jumping ship to TH-HW's hahaha!

^^

Lol about TH being a man and all.... :lol at our imaginations running wild by looking at the near kiss by TH!! Heheh I was shipping for TH-HW since looking at their great chemistry in BTS pics... I am sure DG-HW would have great chemistry since they've worked in Robbers before.. I am positive that the three and their triangular relationship would be a treat to watch :D

Its a plus that DH have fantastic chemistry with both male leads :D It would be hard choosing either pairing over another hehehe

hagrid0211 Thanks... Likewise, I am rooting for SHwa-HJ but I know its impossible... Never really invested in the main couple from the beginning but then came KSHwa and was captivated by their interactions and glances lol I just hope KShwa does not die but am having a bad feeling about her ending!

Da Hae attended Jo Yeon Woo's wedding reception today..

But it's funny because in the news it mentioned that Da Hae left early because she was too busy? haha..:lol:

2009120541971.jpg

That LV screams POSH!

^ Yeap, she modeled with him in J-Pollack's clothing line...

Remember they flew all the way to Australia just to interview both of them?

Glad to see Dahae still close to her oppa-I like their pairing in J Pollack before.

Film on Dahae again-old news, but he just revealed it recently-remember that Dahae's suppose to appear on his MV, it was true actually (according to him) but because of political situtaion in Thailand not stable that time JTunes didn't allow her to go-what a miss, if not I can see Dahae in MV again, -to me doesn't matter with who as a long as I can see her more on TV.

http://www.thailandqa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29891

Dahae really on demand oversea this year-and from Wilber's baidu, I found he still in frequent contact with Dahae.

Guest shadowangel28

Encounter with Da Hae in Jeju Island

We went in a bunch, and Da Hae greeted us, "An-Nyeong Ha Sae Yo." She asked us whether we'd come from Beijing and we told her that amongst us, some were from Shanghai, some from Zhe Jiang. She nodded her head in a very friendly manner. Haha.. But something happened during our encounter with her. When we met her, she was still in her drama outfit. So when we asked to have a group photo with her, she refused in a nice way and said to us (in English) that she looked really messy and unkempt (maybe she was in her slave outfit? haha..). We were quite disappointed at first, but when we returned to the carpark after finishing our tour at the exhibition centre, Da Hae suddenly jumped out from another car (she was already in her casual modern day clothes and looked really pretty), and agreed to our earlier request. We were so happy! hehehee....

credits: maggie/ baidu

===

Awww... Da Hae's soooo cute!

She jumped out of the car!

sorry to cut your post.. wow, you are very lucky..

i miss da hae.. can't wait for chuno..

hello gals, just want to share lee da hae's fan club page..

http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/lee_da_hae

join in the fan club and thanks for all the goodies..

Chuno filming location at beautiful Jeju scenery~

chuno9.jpg

The view is beautiful and so is Hye Won...

and Tae Ha and Hye Won in a cave? awww!

cr: naver

======

mak i did vote for our girl!

agashhi02 thanks for sharing the fanclub.