Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Ohhhh that is sooo adorable! I wanna squeeze those babies cheeks, they all look fragile, cute and cuddly.

That sweet smile from uri Dahae, it speaks how she adores the baby so much, such a beautiful omma but yeah her skinny arms are obvious. No coloured photos though?

Thanks for sharing ripgal, added a smile on my face watching her holding that cute baby.

JCSF i didn't know about what has OJH gone through. That must really hard for him suffering the loss and at the same time facing the blame game. I'm glad he has moved on and really looking forward to seeing the new OJH in Chuno.

Just looking at the latest stills how Tae Ha's protecting Hye Won makes me soooo excited to see Chuno. Next week is December, one more month to go...

ripgal i saw the preview of Will it snow in christmas? after watching YB, i have not read the synopsis yet but it looks like it's a heavy drama or something. Go Soo looks skinnier now esp his face, but yeah i agree it does remind me of his character in GR. When will this air if this will go against Chuno?

Like you imogene I'll check on the first episode. Hope you had a great thanksgiving chinggu, black friday was exhausting esp the long line up at the border, didn't make me feel any better.

Guest Noelle_17

Awwwwww.....^ look at Da Hae..so adorable in that pic...thanks Pruedish. :D

She looked soo cute holding the baby...actually all the stars looked cute with the baby. :D

But she should really put on some weight.. specially she's working hard for Chuno these days.

Hello everyone.

Guest shadowangel28

hi to all. i hope i am welcome here.. first time posting in this thread.. i know lee da hae since green rose.. and so i watched also my girl (one of best kdrama) and hello miss! :)

Thanx a lot pruedish for the HQ pic.. ^^ (I hope CR fans are dealing OK with the ridiculous rumors..)

Aww... I just love Da Hae's expression in that picture..

So natural and sweet... looks just like a mother who just gave birth to a baby...haha..

===

Another news about Da Hae...

A photo exhibition of Korean stars has been held in a hotel in Japan the past week... and included photos of uri Da Hae, SJS, UTW, OJH, YEH...etc. The news I found in naver only mentioned UTW... and showed his picture too. Hopefully we'll get to see pics of Da Hae's soon?

Some goodies to share!

Da Hae updated her cyworld again..

This time she posted a diary note, written in Chinese~ plus a Chuno photo!

cn1m.jpg

cn3y.jpg

cn2.jpg

credits: cyworld/ baidu

===

KYUUUTTEEE!!!

At least we know she's okay... still updating her cyworld constantly hehehe..

I'll translate her diary note tomorrow... gotta zzzZZZ right now...

^

Awww so CUTE!

I'm so happy she has updated her cyworld again, knowing she's doing well makes me glad and took my worries away. :D

That's our girl, Dahae Fighting!

Really she has a knack for languages~ speaking, reading, and writing Chinese characters~ SMART!

I'll wait for your translation ripgal, thanks for the updates!

Guest janezio

Da Hae and other stars in VOGUE - December 2009 '

A Great Hug

14665769.jpg

More pics of other stars here

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=674364506

credits: vogue kr/ baidu

===

Awww.. uri Da Hae looks just like a sweet Omma there..

Wow, I was thinking to myself that this lady here looks georgeous - slim and elegant and did wonder who she is. So, if it were not for you pointing out it's LDH, I would not have known! She seems to have blossomed here from a carefree lovely young lady to a graceful swan and holding the baby like a beautiful new mom!

And, I am truly impressed her written Chinese is so good! I've totally forgotten how to write Chinese. I'll await Ripgal's translation since my Chinese is not that good. I'm glad to know she can get some rest from shooting Chuno.

JCSF, thanx for dropping by. I absolutely adored OJH's pic with that baby.. I think it's the most natural and most adorable out of all the pics..hehehe..

Here goes Da Hae's cyworld message..

23rd November 2009

I don't have to film anything from this Friday till next Saturday, so I may be able to get some rest.

I think the filming schedule for this drama (Chuno) isn't that hectic and tight, so I'm still able to take English and Mandarin lessons in between my breaks.

In my previous dramas, the filming schedules were so tight that I had to work almost everyday. Because of that, not only did I miss out on my lessons, I also didn't even have time to see my mother.

Compared to before, I feel more relaxed and free right now. I'm so lucky!

I woke up at 2am this morning. Because I had to film a scene in Tae An at 6am, I had no other choice but to wake up this early.

I looked outside the window. It wasn't a fine day because it had rained previously. So I called my manager and asked him whether we were able to film the scenes. My manager told me that the director had told him that not only did it not rain, the weather was fine and shiny in Tae An.

credits: leedahae.ifensi / cyworld

====

Awww... it's so cute for Da Hae to share her daily routine with us. ^_^

And it's even more interesting and amusing for us fans who understand Chinese...because the way she writes her Chinese characters -- soooo CUTE! Just like a kid learning to write... hehehe.. But I applaud her hard work and effort, cos despite the mistakes and errors, it was an impressive feat. Balancing work and this at the same time... good job Da Hae! :D

Guest pruedish

Thanx a lot pruedish for the HQ pic.. ^^ (I hope CR fans are dealing OK with the ridiculous rumors..)

Aww... I just love Da Hae's expression in that picture..

So natural and sweet... looks just like a mother who just gave birth to a baby...haha..

No prob ripgal. :)I was actually 2 days late (after seeing the article with CR and LDH's pics, I asked imogene_af about it) before I was able to know the rumor because they didn't put it in CR's Baidu (too negative) but I'm sure they are mad as hell too. We are in no way of knowing CR's feelings because since time immemorial, she doesn't talk regarding the intrigues about her, a miracle if she will. And her fans doesn't talk much too.

I am glad that their agencies are doing something about it.

And how sweet of Da Hae to share something to the fans. :) I like her since her uhm, MG days I think or GR? LOL. I remember my sister saying, while watching GR, *referring to LDH* "She is so beautiful, her skin is so beautiful. She has no pores." I agreed. :lol:

That's all. Glad to pass by here in your thread. Dahae fighting!!!

Guest shadowangel28

thanks samzz.. im sure i will..

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5706/cn1m.jpg

ripgal, that picture reminds me of her drama 'hello miss'. thanks for the translation.. glad to know da hae is more relaxed now..and wow, she is taking english and mandarin lessons :)

da hae is very cute carrying the baby..holding the baby very gently.

fighting lee da hae..

im glad chuno's showing is very near and it will be shown in kbs :) it's better to watch in a tv.. plus she is with oh ji ho!! ^_^

i like her since green rose, then watched MG and Hello Miss!

That's so sweet of Dahae to have shared her diary to her fans and amazingly written in Chinese characters.

I'm glad to know she's doing well and having some relaxation time from her time off from Chuno. It's also nice to know her filming is not that hectic compared to her other dramas.

Thanks ripgal for sharing the translation.

I really love the fan-art, in fact all her works on Dahae, she really can captured all the details. Hopefully there will be a real carton character based on Dahae, one of my wish.

Yeah, glad to see she's OK, concentrate on her study and not much on other stupid issues-that's one of her character that I really admire, from the beginning I can see she is a smart girl.

..and the Chinese media also stop reporting it for now (probably got a warning from the 3 agencies or other agencies), but not sure if they will exaggerate again.

Hello, where's everbody, so quite today-Imogene, are you still angry with the rumours-now is ok already, lots of people don't buy it.

Anyway another interesting news from Thailand-remember the cute guy 'Film' below is the link, ..to me I'm OK with Film (not that I like him-but he's harmless to LDH, he just like any smitten fans there-and he gave us some tibits-Dahae, helping the unfortunate (good that it was not advertised, so we know she's really honest doing it not for PUBLICITY)

http://dirtii-laundry.net/2009/11/28/film-...see-lee-da-hae/

Lots of news also on Naver today on Chuno and others

http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G0912020048

http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G0912020049

http://www.freezonenews.com/news/article.html?no=36326

^ Haha, did you read the comments? I thought they were hella funny..

Our girl is a "play-girl" no? She has so many dating rumors...:lol:

I wanna be-friend her, just to get to know her guy friends..haha..

But that's the thing about having too many guy friends...

I immediately thought of what Go Hyun Jung said in one of her "Actresses" interviews. She said that it's really difficult for female celebs to actually meet up with their guy friends without having to be scrutinized. Once she had a meal with her closer guy friends Chun Jung Myung and Jo In Sung, and the next day, rumors spread they're dating. :o

Anywayz, a new BEYOND wallie..

byd.jpg

credits: byd/ baidu

Thanks for the goodies guys! That fanart is CUTE!

And OMG i LOVE the new Chuno trailer, now that Dahae's in it!

Sharing some caps~

chuno2.jpg

chuno3.jpg

chuno1.jpg

As i've said in Chuno thread, this is my favorite scene! Made me squeal! :lol:

chuno4.jpg

chuno5.jpg

Awww i can be changing ships anytime...