Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

^ my sentiments exactly... I was heart broken to learn that that shot is supposed to be UN running away from DG... and worse she finds her heart wavering after she's met TH... gosh... I'm already shipping for DG although DG's loveline with the other female lead sounds like the typical pair I usually root for... gosh... this drama has got me confused already and it hasn't even started yet...

MAN! I've been MIA for quite some time now! I haven't really gone MIA per se considering I was updated just that I was pretty much lurking around the thread... gawd I hate myself for sinking back into lurkerdome so I'm back! haha!

RE: BTS pics...

it's weird that her noble wear looks plain for a nobility but her slave wear looks really un-plain for a slave... haha! But really her aura just radiates these past few days... I really think that she's been really happy these past few days...and I'm really happy for her... those shots in the mountain gawd she really looks like the goddess of the mountain...

I really think OJH will be the biggest surprise in Chuno... his transformation has been simply incredible! I can't even see OJH anymore in those BTS pics and official stills he just transformed into TH...

RE: official stills

I'm just amazed by how pretty the cinematography of the stills released... The one with TH and DG and these ones posted just above... I really can't wait for 2010 to come!

RE: sunocox's video

OMG! I really needed that laugh! haha! that was soooo funny! Hitler has gone psycho fanboy over LDH! brilliant girl! your humor really dazzles me! MOAR pls MOAR! haha

RE: award show pics

I may be in the minority but I liked the black dress better than the pink dress... the cut in the front part of the pink dress is just kinda awkward for my taste... haha nonetheless she looked really beautiful in that show...

BTW: thanks guys for the updates and the goodies!

here I'll do my part and share this article by Dahee Fanel...

September 28, 2009

New Stills Of Lee Da Hae In “Chuno”

by: Dahee Fanel

Finally! Some stills have been released of Lee Da Hae in character for her upcoming sageuk, Chuno. All the stills of Chuno released so far have been of the male leads, Jang Hyuk and Oh Ji Ho - and what pretty stills they were! But now it’s Da-hae’s turn to shine, baby! (Shut up, I’m ill with the flu and medicated and not in my right mind.)

In the drama, Lee plays Hye-won, a slave whose love with Jang Hyuk’s character, Dae-gil, cannot come to fruition due to differing social positions. She comes to meet by chance Oh Ji Ho’s character, Tae-ha, and comes to consider a new love. (That description sounds an awful lot like Damo, doesn’t it? Not that that’s a bad thing.)

Chuno is set to air on KBS in the first half of 2010.

I AM SO EXCITED. Aren’t you excited? I’m excited. Yeah, I have my deep doubts about Oh Ji Ho (and he looks greasier than ever in those stills, I must admit), and I can’t say that I’m a fan of Jang Hyuk’s (at least he’s a better actor than Oh Ji Ho!), but I’m sure Lee Da Hae will do well. She looks lovely, really. Then again, does she ever not look lovely? 2010 can’t come soon enough.

(Via Pi Media)

taken from: http://daheefanel.wordpress.com/

aren't you thrilled that the great Dahee is as excited as we are with Chuno! hahaha also if you look at thundie's header in her blog you'll see that she used the Chuno official stills... and Mr X is doing the previews for Chuno as well... the great 3 are excited about Chuno probably even more than us! haha

o/t: Please include the people of the Philippines in your prayers... The country has been ravaged (and this I tell you is an understatement) by a typhoon last weekend... Almost 80% of Manila has been flooded and was affected by the devastation of the typhoon... The grave situation has subsided and the country is undergoing intensive retrieve and rescue operations as of the moment... Your prayers would help the Filipino people in ways you can never imagine... Thanks!

Guest imogene_af

^

if you guys can only read the amount of faith and passion the KBS people are putting on CHUNO, it's almost SCARY. They said they believe in this drama so much, the insiders whoever they are, they really are pouring EVERYTHING into it. It's like... their heart is really in it. Coming from staff and investors, you'll be like... WOW.

and yea, sorry all CHUNO, ftw.

hagrid- good thing, you're ok. My family is fine too, but everyone else, it's been devastating hearing about what happened.

hagrid: My prayers are with everyone there. Hopefully the recovery process will go smooth.

imogene: Yes it is kindda scary how there's this HUMONGOUS expectation and wait for Chuno. I have no doubt in my mind that KBS is spending boat loads of money on Chuno which makes it kindda scary. I mean ..what is an acceptable rating for Chuno? Anything less than 20% considered a disappointment? As we all know the drama field right now as far as ratings goes is a bit uncertain. You can have high quality drama pulling in single digit or low teen ratings...so I'm honestly worried about Chuno.

On the other hand it is refreshing to hear and read how all the Chuno staff totally believe in this drama and that everyone involve is putting everything in it.

Guest imogene_af

^

it's not just the expecations per se, but it's not just a money investment that they are doing, but they truly are EMOTIONALLY invested. PD Kwak must have the real magic touch to have such people really put so much FERVOR in his project. Seriously, they could cry just talking about Chuno.

javabeans news article:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/09/whos-to-...ing-characters/

remember folks, it's best to stay out of it if it gets too hot. It's over and done with she has moved on, it's best we all move on too and look at this more objectively.

and Hye Won's character article, translated by our dear friend o-cha

translation..please feel free to correct.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200909280813071020

이다해 ‘추노’ 첫 촬영장면 단아-청초한 모습 최초공개

Lee Da Hae ‘Chuno’ First Shooting Scene Revealing An Elegant and Neat Persona

[뉴스엔 송윤세 기자] [Newsen Song Yoon Se reporting]

조선 최대 노비 추격전을 그린 KBS 드라마 ‘추노’의 히로인 이다해가 첫 촬영한 장면을 전격 공개하며 시선을 집중시키고 있다.

Chuno, the KBS Joseon period slave hunt drama, revealed the first shooting scene of its heroine Lee Da Hae. The pictures have been gathering attention.

KBS 특별기획드라마 ‘추노’(극본 천성일/연출 곽정환)는 역사조차 담지 못했던 쫓고 쫓기는 두 남자의 목숨을 건 추격전을 펼쳐낸 작품이다. 특히 액션 대작 사극 ‘추노’의 멋진 두 남자주인공 장혁과 오지호의 사랑을 독차지할 이다해가 단아하고 고전적인 모습을 담아낸 촬영 스틸을 처음으로 공개하며 많은 팬들의 기대를 모으고 있다.

KBS Special Drama ‘Chuno’ (PD Kwak Jung Hwan/Script Chun Sung Il) is a drama about the chanse between two men for their lives never before seen in (another drama). They released the filming stills of Lee Da Hae, who will get the love from the two handsome heroes Jang Hyuk and Oh Ji Ho. The pictures show the elegant and classical look of Lee Da Hae; many fans are anticipating it.

‘추노’에서 혜원 역할을 맡은 이다해는 신분의 벽 앞에 가로막혀 대길(장혁)과 안타까운 사랑을 이루지도 못한 채 우연히 만나게 된 태하(오지호)와 새로운 사랑에 흔들리게 된다. 이에 이다해는 엇갈린 운명적 사랑에 아파하는 여인의 모습으로 찾아온다.

In ‘Chunp’ Hye Won who is played by Lee Da Hae took on a new identity and unfortunately couldn’t accomplish her love with Dae Gil (Jang Hyuk). She accidentally met Tae Ha (Oh Ji Ho) and involved in a new love. Lee Da Hae will look to show a woman who is hurt in love by fate.

이다해의 촬영 스틸이 공개된 이번 장면은 원래 노비출신이었으나 양반집 규수로 신분을 숨긴 채 살아가는 혜원(이다해)이 우연히 만난 태하(오지호)와 동행하게 되고 지금은 조선 최고의 추노꾼이 된 대길(장혁)에게 추격 받는 줄도 모르고 쫓겨야 하는 내용이다.

Lee Da Hae’s filming stills show Hye Won, who was a slave but took on a new identity as a nobility, meeting Tae Ha (Oh Ji Ho) and being pursued by the slave hunter Dae Gil (Jang Hyuk) without knowing it.

특히 이번 촬영은 숨 가쁘게 쫓기는 혜원과 태하 사이에 알 수 없는 감정이 싹트는 부분으로 세 남녀의 뒤바뀐 운명과 앞으로의 숙명적인 만남을 예고하며 드라마 ‘추노’에 대한 궁금증과 기대감을 한껏 높였다. 여리고 부드러워 보이지만 굳은 심지로 중심을 잃지 않는 ‘추노’의 여주인공 혜원은 남자 일색의 드라마에서 구심점이 될 것으로 기대되는 캐릭터이다.

During the filming the relationship between the out of breath Hye Won and Tae Ha is unknown and the sentiment between the three man and woman and their fateful meetings are highly anticipated in the drama ‘Chuno’. Though seemingly tender, Chuno’s heroine Hye Won never lost her heart. She is expected to be the focal point character in this male charged drama.

실제로 긴장감 속에 진행된 이번 제천 세트촬영장면은 고된 촬영일정에도 불구하고 그 동안 남자 배우들로만 가득했던 촬영장에 여주인공 이다해가 합류하자, 상대 배우들은 물론 스태프들 사이에서 화기애애한 분위기가 이어졌다는 후문이다.

Actually during the filming on the Jecheon set there were a lot of tension with the tough shooting schedule of the two male leads. With the heroine Lee Da Hae joining, the relationship between the actors and staff is amiable and the atmosphere filled with laughter.

고전적인 외모이면서도 변화무쌍한 신세대 캐릭터들을 너끈하게 소화해왔던 배우 이다해가 연기할 혜원 은 때로는 노비로, 때로는 양반집 규수로, 또 가슴 아픈 운명을 짊어질 도망자로 다양한 모습을 선보인다.

With a classic look Lee Da Hae came with an ever changing character sometimes as Hye Won the slave, as an unmarried noble, and also as someone with a heartbreaking fate of being a runaway.

카리스마 넘치는 두 남자 장혁과 오지호에 이어 여주인공 이다해까지 촬영을 시작하며 더욱 박차를 가하고 있는 2010년 액션 대작 사극 ‘추노’는 매 회마다 감각적인 영상과 짜릿한 긴장감의 흥미진진한 스토리로 시청자들을 찾아간다.

From the charismatic male leads Jang Hyuk and Oh Ji Ho to the female lead Lee Da Hae, they’re starting filming for the 2010 action sageuk ‘Chuno’. ‘Chuno’ will present itself to the audience with sense tingling clips and thrilling and exciting intense storyline

송윤세 knaty@newsen.com

^ Thanx for all the goodies... :D

Dahee's small summary on Da Hae's released Chuno stills made me the happiest esp.. ^^

o-cha chinggu, thank you for the translations.

I was especially happy to read about how Da Hae actually lightened up the filming atmosphere? So before she went into filming, there was already tension between the guys (JH and OJH) on who should get the girl this time? hahaha...

hagrid, I always see you lurk around...but you always come out to post like days later?

My prayers go all out to those who are Philippines, I read in the newspaper about the deaths amassed by the typhoon/floods. May God bless the country and its people. Hope you're okay and fine there too.

On dramabeans' writeup... I actually appreciated the responses there. People were more considerate and understanding towards the plight of actors having such problems, at least, compared to the severe backlash they came forward with last year. Not gonna participate in the discussion, but will read on...hehehe...

MAN... It's amazing to know that KBS and the production staff of Chuno are pouring all their passion into the project... With that much "heart" into a project I can just say that we can only expect that great things would come out of Chuno!

o-cha thanks for the translation!

ripgal, yah I told you I've sunken back to lurkerdome these past few days.... haha some days I was just too busy to write about my post (and you do know I like to write LOOOOOOng posts! haha :rolleyes:) so I end up not finishing up what I'm about to post and I don't post it entirely... haha other times my laziness get to me... and few days ago I was too weak to think about what to post about haha because I got the flu (not the swine tho haha)...

anyhoo I'm back and I'm trying to catch up with the Chuno thread too haha...

RE:DB's article

it's a really interesting write-up... and I'm pretty much entertained with the "peaceful" debate and points-counter-points that's going on on the comment board... haha it's refreshing to see that people over there can now talk about these things without getting at each others nerves haha... like you ripgal I'll be reading on the comments but not participating! haha

thanks you guys! imogene yah I'm part of the fortunate 20% who were not affected by the floods and the devastation of the typhoon and I'm so glad to hear that your family's okay too... :)

^

It's good to see you back hagrid. But when i see you come back you shower us with a long post which i enjoy reading btw.

I'm glad you and your family are okay. I have never seen the entire Metro Manila flooded like that before . Even celebrities were stranded on their roof tops. I felt so much for the ones who've lost some of their loved ones and almost everything, it was tuly devastating. Recovery is gonna take a while, but i'm glad to see a lot of people helping each other and extending their hands. I'm glad my relatives are all okay too.

I just got the chance to read DB's article, it was definitely interesting to read the comments.

Dahae's moved on and that's what matters.

Thanks o-cha for the translation. It's so heart warming to know everyone's getting along so well and the set is full of laughter. It did show in Dahae's cyworld photos.

I'm also shipping for Dae Gil and Un Nyun but then again i'll give Tae Ha a chance.

Few more months to wait...

Guest imogene_af

^

I have love for Jang Hyuk and Lee Da Hae's chemistry, I think he's one of her best leading men and Robbers OJ and DR are like one of my best drama OTPs...

but I'll give Tae Ha a chance, and I'm pretty sure I'll be a shipper cheater, I mean,I'd like her to make out with Oh Ji Ho too. LOL. hagrid knows I pimp her too much.

and since she has new stills, I decided to Dahae-fy my siggy.

edited to add:

It also warms my heart to know that she brought such laughter on the set. :) As I said God knows she needs such an atmosphere after what happened to her.

edited to add again:

WTH it's freaky I have a deja vu, like from the signature to the responses... what the hale.

^

I soooo LOVE your siggy imogene. It's not only Dahae- fied, but also Chuno-fied! Chuno FTW!

I'm so jealous! * wink wink* ;)

LOL @ shipper cheater! I'm sure you won't be the only one.

But I want to see that chemistry between JH and Dahae again.

It makes me think what's really going to happen between DG and UN, that she will loose her loyalty and faith in their love.

All I can think is blame it to her brother, but then there's more to it, aaahhhh... :lol:

imogene your dahae-fied siggy is <3! I'm sooooo jealous! hahaha! I really need a change in my avvie and siggy! hahaha! it's just sooooo dated! hahaha!... I love that shot of LDH... some intense eye-acting from LDH....awwww how I missed seing that!

and I agree... it's touching to know that she's lightened up the atmosphere in the Chuno shooting... She just looks really happy and it simply comes out of her in her BTS pics...

ahahaha shipper cheater! haha I'd like to join you there! haha! you only want her to make out with two boys? whut? are you out of your mind! hahaha! I'm wishing she'd make out with all of those hot male casts if possible! heck remember I even wanted her to have a one night stand with Choi Chul Ho's cameo appearance! hahaha!

anyhooooo I'm still torn! I really want her to be with DG but if TH will be the man who'd be with her in her escape... who'd be with her in her predicament... who'd be in with her plight... I dunno I might root for him instead! But, I'm kinda seeing that she'd be with neither of the two boys in the end... which would just kill me to bits!

thanks maccay and I'm really glad your family's safe too... I know right... I was actually thinking that you'd never think that the great flood in The Day After Tomorrow (I know corny movie reference! haha) is possible to happen in anytime in the near future until you've seen the flash floods that impaled Manila... in any case it's really amazing how people in the Philippines have come together like this in an effort to rebuild the lives of the victims... I really admire Kris Aquino for putting her tactlessness into good use by pressuring the big companies in the country to dole out donations to the victims...

Yeap, altho Da Hae's busy filming CHUNO... she still has time for fashion ^^

Here are the pics

fw4b.jpg

53328620.jpg

fw1.jpg

fw2n.jpg

fw3m.jpg

credits: baidu/ naver

---

Did they purposely adjust the lighting so to make Da Hae stand out?

Cos her fair skin just outshone everyone else!!

She looks bored and zoned out don't cha guys think so?

Maybe thinking about her script or something..

And totally love those pair of SHOES!! I want one!

Ohhh... Da Hae going fur-ish? :P

I think she looked great in that get-up.. a lil mix of casual and glam..

Especially liked her kinda-fierce and no-nonsense look in the first picture... she's telling us not to mess with her! hahaha..

But I still wish she would let her hair down more...

===

I think even the articles mentioned that Da Hae was being all serious at the event?

Yes, Ripgal, me too-really want to see her change her hair style from pony tail to more exotic look-she can pull sexy look if she let her hair down more often. Maybe there is someone who always wants or loves seeing her in that cute and elegant look B)

Forgot to say something just now-to all my Filipino chinggus here-would like to express my sympathy as well, hope poeple over there can face the hardship and hope more help pouring in.

Courtesy of lidongxu from leedahae.ifensi...

Beautiful CHUNO banners

chuno.jpg

chuno2.jpg

And some more goodies...

Da Hae's soy-mixer pics with her autograph on..

ldhsign2.jpg

ldhsign.jpg

credits: leedahae.ifensi

===

Can Da Hae get any prettier? She totally overshadowed that soy-mixer!

And on the banners, I'm just forever thankful and grateful to her Chinese fans...they're so talented and dedicated...

Guest imogene_af

why the heck does she look so bored? But then again isn't that how you react to in fashion shows? All stoic and fierce like that? :lol:

thanks for the updates all.

Gawd! She's soooooo pretty! I love her outfit! okay maybe I'm not a fan of her furry jacket but work it girl! It's very fitting to wear that style in a fashion show! haha! and ripgal those shoes makes me drool like a 3mth old baby!!! she looks really really white in the pics... she's almost ghostly... haha but pretty nonetheless... She looks like Joo Yoo Rin in the red carpet shots!

LOL... she does look kinda bored! haha maybe it's because the girls strutting down the runway aren't wearing boomquisha hairdos and that to her is just too plain and booooooring! hahaha! boomquisha FTW!

ripgal thanks for sharing those fanarts! I'm loving it... Yay! this calls for a siggy change!!! haha... thanks lidongxu I hope you get to read this... haha

same here...I'm rooting for Dae Gil-Un Nyun/Hye Won since dang JH and LDH have amazing chemistry....but gosh I know once Chuno starts I might be open to rooting for Tae Ha-Hye Won too :lol:

ooh really pretty banners by lidongxu.

Amber....are you going to be sharing your Chuno banner at the Chuno thread? We need banners there! hehehehe