Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest imogene_af

Yet another confirmation...

'Lee Da-Hye' and 'Yeon Jeong-Hoon' belonging to J.Tune entertainment, will appear on historical dramas separately

'Lee Da-Hye' who belongs to the same agent as Rain (J.Tune entertainment), and who is an actress from a beauty contest, alias Miss 'Seong Choon-Hyang', is to appear on a historical TV drama for the first time.

'Lee Da-Hye' was cast as a servant character in the drama that will be aired on KBS TV upcoming 10th, and Lee will star as a female servant character who lives by the name of 'Hyewon' without disclosing her identity after she gets away from her master's house.

At the same time, actor 'Yeon Jeong-Hoon' who also belongs to J.Tune entertainment will be back to a SBS TV dram which has the title of 'Je Joong Won'. In the drama, he'll act as 'Back Do-Hyang' character, a friend of butcher 'Howang Jeong'

credit to : http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0001992459

Translation: Rain Eu/ Rain thread

OMG LDH is lucky, the men are hot... KIM JI SUK has a bodaaay... definitely in NEKKID LIST FOR SLAVE GIRL TO WALK IN ON! Go LDH! Go walk in on 'em slave mastahs and slaves.

He is the guy from "I Hate You But It's Fine"

^ tsktsk so you're the culprit! mak get ripgal! haha... anyway in times like this that I feel so relieved that I have so many back-up guys for LDH! hahaha... so that when one gets taken I'll say "ohhhh nevermind (insert name here) is still single... she can have him instead..." haha... which reminds me must look for more fallback options... haha

haha yah sunocox virus... tsktsk be careful it's just like a(h1n1) haha!

~~~~

o-cha haha what are you blaming me for... haha well you started it with all those nekkid scenes!! haha or maybe imogene did... tsktsk as usual imogene starts the pervy mode... hahaha

anyway I just wiki-ed Kim Ji Suk... Ohhh he's the guy from IHYBIF... he's cute haven't seen his bod... but with a face like that surely his body is just as gorgy! haha definitely must add to the neekid guys to walk in on! haha

on a less pervy note... KJS is another common co-star that LDH and HJH will share if ever... maybe these guys can like get together then HJH and LDH will pick on him like they do to PHJ! haha

Guest ripgal

So it's pretty much a sealed deal now huh? HURRAAAHHHH! :w00t:

I remember Kim Ji Seok from somewhere?

Luthie would you mind, is he that guy who partnered Han Ji Hye in Likeable or Not? With Dan Poong?

He looks pretty hot to me..

I wonder if he'll play brother or admirer to Un-Nyun..hehehe..

So filming starts soon? We'll get to see stills soon then?? :w00t:

Hagrid-poor you 2 heartbreaks in a day, --you really make me smile again.

Yes, really fun in here,- now Bi and Da hae got a chance, since BIKYO shippers have to abandon their ship, so the road is easy now for us to create another imagination. I like Jang hyuk, but he is a married man, phew. :(

Guest imogene_af

^

If ever LDW turns out dating his costar, I'll be pretty happy for him. I like KHJ a lot. Anyway, I have the same sentiments as Jo on this one, Donghae may be just reel all this time but the burst of happiness that tandem gave me sure was real and that's all that matters.

So it's pretty much a sealed deal now huh? HURRAAAHHHH! :w00t:

I remember Kim Ji Seok from somewhere?

Luthie would you mind, is he that guy who partnered Han Ji Hye in Likeable or Not? With Dan Poong?

He looks pretty hot to me..

I wonder if he'll play brother or admirer to Un-Nyun..hehehe..

So filming starts soon? We'll get to see stills soon then?? :w00t:

ADMIRER please! No brother! No brother!

hahaha! You guys keep on with the crazy blabbers! haha we're about to reach the 900th page! weeeeehaaaa! Thanks to CHuno for reviving this thread back to pervy lively mode again! haha

LOL that's A LOT of admirers! lets count shall we... JH, OJH, LJH, KJS and that guy from Dalja... we need to vote one off the Da Hae Island... I vote for the Dalja guy! hahahaha

Guest o-cha

agree! no brother! He can be the slave that she grew up with....but no brothaaa...

BiHae liiiiiveeeeessssss......

agree with hagrid...we need more backup guys. Maybe after Chuno....we can enlist Oh Ji Ho. He's still single, right?

Ameeeen on the confirmation.

ripgal: Filming is in 2 days! That's why it would be crazy if Da Hae's not in Chuno....bwahahahaa.

its good J Tune confirmed finally!..KJS is leading man of Han Ji Hye in their hit drama Likable or Not! I wished for KJS-Jihye reunion in a movie or drama..no luck yet. I'm looking forward to seeing LDH-KJS. KJS has sweet face but he has sexy body! KJS can speak english too...He studied in London.

Guest ripgal

^ Thank you raf dear, I needed that. He just looked so familiar..

No worries, we will have Da Hae convey Ji Hye's regards to Ji Seok oppa.. meanwhile, help Da Hae convey her regards to Baek Sung Hyun dong saeng..:lol:

(Just realised how much Da Hae and Ji Hye have in common..)

hahaha! You guys keep on with the crazy blabbers! haha we're about to reach the 900th page! weeeeehaaaa! Thanks to CHuno for reviving this thread back to pervy lively mode again! haha

LOL that's A LOT of admirers! lets count shall we... JH, OJH, LJH, KJS and that guy from Dalja... we need to vote one off the Da Hae Island... I vote for the Dalja guy! hahahaha

Bring on the blabbers! :lol:

I think we're really on high right now... I don't even wana log off cos I see all of you guys on! :crazy: This news of Da Hae being cast in Chuno is just TOO MUCH. I may have a CHUNO hangover laterz..

I'm actually looking forward to the Ji Oh-Da Hae pair up.

He may not be a great actor or anything, but I think he's improved a lot from his Super Rookie days. Queen of Housewives is proof. :D

Guest luthien

What in the world happened? Now Kim Ji Suk is in it too??? Hurray!! He's such a cutie in LoN.... you just wanna hug him tight!

:lol: LDH, what are you gonna do with all those men???

yay! I'm so loving the developments of the news today.... LDH's confirmation should've been enough, but I'm treated with this latest news. Though, I have no clue how he's gonna pull off the saeguk look.

Do BTS pictures come out fast for LDH? I can't wait!! It's just a few months away... but it feels sooooo long!

It's getting weirder.. they're having too much in common. but it's all cool!

wow.. 900 pages already! :w00t:

Guest o-cha

ripgal : I know what you mean...It's 1 AM here and where miss imogene lives...and we are all still here..lol

I just hope hope hope that nothing funky happens tomorrow (i.e Da Hae NOT in Chuno).

Heading was different since her casting there wasn't covered as much as Chuno. If she somehow turns out not be in Chuno...I think I'll be disappointed. I can so picture Da Hae in a hanbok..all ladylike and pretty.

Guest honeypia

ripgal, you made a point there. i'm also a donghae shipper and eventhough learning the possibility of wookie and khj dating it abit saddens me, still that would not stop me from loving the two. :)

YAY!!! 900th page!!! Hoooorray!!!

luthien and raf

Hello you guys! LOL! I know right! It's getting weird... These two ladies are having more and more connections by the day! haha maybe they were like... "uhmmm sister can we like switch partners?" and waaahlaaa! there they go! haha! hmmmm speaking of their connections I'd be glad to put HJH's brother in my guys-for-LDH list! hahaha... Also KJS seems like a pretty good candidate... haha studied in London, eh? Weeeheeell! Impressive! *writes name into LDH list*

haha! o-cha... *high five* Bihae LIVESSSSSS!!! haha Chuno has been keeping you up for days now! haha!!! gosh we are over excited about this already and we have 5 more months of wait! Gosh I'm soooo prepared for my first sageuk that I might not be able to bear it if it turns out LDH is not part of this!!!

ripgal... why are you thinking of logging off! hahaha you can't okay! hahaha

YAY!!! 900th page!!! Hoooorray!!!

luthien and raf

Hello you guys! LOL! I know right! It's getting weird... These two ladies are having more and more connections by the day! haha maybe they were like... "uhmmm sister can we like switch partners?" and waaahlaaa! there they go! haha! hmmmm speaking of their connections I'd be glad to put HJH's brother in my guys-for-LDH list! hahaha... Also KJS seems like a pretty good candidate... haha studied in London, eh? Weeeheeell! Impressive! *writes name into LDH list*

haha! o-cha... *high five* Bihae LIVESSSSSS!!! haha Chuno has been keeping you up for days now! haha!!! gosh we are over excited about this already and we have 5 more months of wait! Gosh I'm soooo prepared for my first sageuk that I might not be able to bear it if it turns out LDH is not part of this!!!

ripgal... why are you thinking of logging off! hahaha you can't okay! hahaha

KJS funny, warm hearted guy...He once said his ideal wife is Jihye...now I want his ideal to be LDH.. JH has Mr. Prosecutor bf now. KJS was in law school before he decided to be an actor...can be in "list" but since we're biased ..we can't forget Jihye's wish for her only brother to date LDH..

my heart broke a bit today reading dating news of LDW...I'm LDW-LDH shipper! hard to move on..but well there's should be a long list of good hot guys for DH!

Guest csfan

o/t: gosh so its really confirmed that LDW is dating his co-star :o ah Im so speechless... Also like others, im an avid Donghae shipper!!! sighs

Anyways, great to see many news of Chuno coming out and that this forum is lively as ever.. omg so many good actors in the drama!? Hooray! :D Cannot wait to see BTS pics...

Guest antinh85

whoa whoa..loving the new SOompi and 900 th page already..u guys are fast>>>> lets achieve 1000 shall we!!!!!!!!!!

Dont throw bombs at me ..but Jang Huyk is a great actor and all. I kinda want to see new pairing with Kim Ji Suk instead. But i know his acting can't be compare to Jang Huyk and he can only take a minor role. But Da hae and him together equal extreme cuteness. AAAAAAAAAAh...I seem to dotes on younger actors more than older ones..haha can't resist..

So kim Ji Suk plays one of her admirer? Man shouldn't they shift some of the men to the other female actresses. Letting Da hae's character take it all. However can she manage! lolz She must be the coolest cat in town to swoop all the men and as a servant.hmmm..Must be one hell of a pretty servant...

Mak is Lee Dong Wook dating the opposite female star? Well congrats to him. WE know that him and Da hae can never bee together anyhow.Their relationship is too must like brother-sister to have a romantic feelings about each other.

Guest luthien

Wouldn't it give her a headache to have to choose among FOUR men?

It's nice to see her come back and make her presence felt more. Are they doing any more CF for beyond? ohh.. so pretty in that wallpaper.. but the plants are PSed way too close to her... it's as if she's hugging the pots. :lol:

I posted some KJS pictures in Chuno thread.. I think he's hotter than I can remember from Likable or Not days.

Anyway, I've been having soompi withdrawal so I was stalking javabean's blog like ALL day. I get worked up more often than necessary.. but just like what Ripgal said, gotta ignore certain comments.. comments not only against DH but labeling of her fans too. Instead, let's focus on what's ahead now that we've got our confirmation. It's a time to celebrate and welcome her back into the acting arena!

Guest ripgal

WOW, Soompi new layout! :w00t:

Checked around the Korean media portals again this morning... no news of denial or definite confirmation from Da Hae's part. So hopefully silence equals to acknowledgment.. ^_^