been here so long didnt know this drama.. hmmm

i realise this few weeks alot only.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mariella

it would be nice if someone could reupload the NGs and extras? those sendits websites seem to work only for a short period of time bc they all are expired. :T thanks..

I always wanted to see this drama bc it has one of my favorite actresses.. Sung Yuri.. I've seen clips and I can tell she's gotten a much much better in acting these days (Snow Queen is proof).. But she's still so young, sweet and unbelievably beautiful and adorable in this drama..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kris_argee

woah! never heard of this drama before too...lol

i'm surely gonna watch this because two of my fave stars are here...Jisub & Yuri ^^

• 1 month later...
Guest vicente

I think Sojisub is colourful main of this series.

especial hair and dress of him to spicy more. :phew:

In the antique scene Jisub acting ok. :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Knov1

SBS Love For A Thousand Years OST [2003]

cnjaostcoveryr2.jpg

Download

format: mp3 (zip)

size: 64mb

credit: Knov1 @ tks

This is a 192k rip of the OST for "Love For A Thousand Years". I ripped, scanned (cover) and uploaded this myself. I didn't include scans of the booklet because my scanner isn't all that great.

not sure if this is the right order but here

01. Intro

02. 내가 너무...- 김진표 & - 김조한

03. 그대안에서

04. Wanna Be

05. 모르고 있겠지

06. Guitar Etude #1

07. 그대안에서 (Humming)

08. 독백 (From Me)

09. .....지애 - 수호천사

10. 천년후애

11. 그대안에서 (Flute)

12. 모르고 있겠지 (Instrumental)

13. 천년지애 (Instrumental)

creds. we love asian osts

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest crybabytt

I'm currently uploading the HQ vids of Thousand Years of Love. So if anybody wants it, here are the links. Oh and keep checking this post b/c I'll be updating it with links for the other episodes.

Subtitles: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_6982.htm

Episode 1: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

Episode 2: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

Episode 3: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

Episode 4: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

Episode 5: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

Episode 6: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

Episode 7: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

Episode 8: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

Episode 9: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

Episode 10: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

Episode 11: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

Episode 12: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

Episode 13: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

Episode 14: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

Episode 15: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

Episode 16: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

Episode 17: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

Episode 18: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

Episode 19: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

Episode 20: Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3

*UPDATED: 9-26-07 (I'm DONE :D )

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest missy_jiee

okay, i just finished this drama and i have to say...

WTH!?!?!?!

I'm furious at the ending. I can't believe she went back! I can't believe she forgave the bad man (from the past) and left with him. omg! And how in the world could Kim Nam Jin (future man) falls in love with the princess? Because if the princess forgave Kim Nam Jin (from the past) wouldn't that make the princess Kim Nam Jin (from the future) her great great great great......something? gosh, it's so complicating. I absolutely HATE the ending! the storyline was good, but hate the ending. the only part i liked in the ending was the very VERY last part.

Guest siaoheeha

WTH!?!?!?!

I'm furious at the ending. I can't believe she went back! I can't believe she forgave the bad man (from the past) and left with him. omg! And how in the world could Kim Nam Jin (future man) falls in love with the princess? Because if the princess forgave Kim Nam Jin (from the past) wouldn't that make the princess Kim Nam Jin (from the future) her great great great great......something? gosh, it's so complicating. I absolutely HATE the ending! the storyline was good, but hate the ending. the only part i liked in the ending was the very VERY last part.

I see the ending i am very blur.... it seems tat there are more to it.... is there any sequel to this drama???

I watched this drama a long time ago and I hate the ending too. But i think it's logical since the princess is someone from the past so she should return where she belongs.

Another thing is that Kim nam jin in the past isn't a devil person since he has to revenge for his parents and in war there's no right or wrong person.

• 1 month later...
Guest ms_s0cal

i just watched this drama, Yuri was so cute,

just one question, was there a reason why the princess had to return to the past? besides she felt it was her duty as the princess to suffer along with the people?

WTH!?!?!?!

totally agree with you guys!!! i just finished the drama yesterday

my 2 cent??

the plot / storyline? interesting...not realistic but hey! its a drama soo it be all nonfiction or not!

the acting??...not bad..seen better but they did a good job.. SOJISUP?? what was up with his hair / and style of clothing? i understand he is a designer buttt really? he looked more like he got dress in the closet!??! ...but he did still look cute! its that smile! :blush:

over all, i liked the story...dragged a bit buttt... i really liked it until...until the ending!?!? :crazy: okay like kkfan said...yes i undestand why she had to go back to the past but my question is...why did she had to go to the FUTURE?!!?

because it seem like her purpose of going to the future was toooo ????? stop the past marriage from happening??..yet they also made it seem like the japanese family brought/ summon her to the future because they wanted to stop the marriage from happening... yet if you cant change the past... what was her whole purpose of coming to the future??...

and the ending...i dont mind that she went back...but if both guys got reincarnated ...shouldnt she had too?...i think the should've made him met or find the future princess...kindof like if they are soul mate than they will met again in 1000 years...but than again they cant be soul mate if she had married the other guy in the past if, that was suppose to be their fate!?!

.... *sigh* a little disappointing at the end

It seems that Kim Nam Jin and Sung Yuri is being repeatedly paired in many series, this one and the Prince's First Love. Aren't they special friends or something? ^_^ Coz I love the two of them ^_^ I want them to be real lovers in reality. Does Kim Nam Jin have any girlfriend or Sung Yuri does have any boyfriend at this moment? :(

Totally agreed. Since sung yuri cant be real life lover with hyun bin after snow queen. It is a good idea that yuri can be with kim nam jin as they look so ...... good in thousand year of love, totally love them together.

• 1 month later...
Guest divinityinmotion

I agree that the ending is disappointing. *Though it is understandable why the princess wanted to go back to the world she belongs but I hate admitting it because it means she chose to be with her so-called enemy. Btw, I don't dislike Kim Nam Jin's character. I even admire his dedicated love. But..seeing the princess with him in the end is just :crazy: for me. I think Ji Sub's characters deserves to be with the princess all the way to the end. Ending like that, it seems like 'her love' for Ji Sub's characters, Ari in the past and In-chul in a thousand years later, eventually faded away too easily. It made me wonder, what exactly was her true love or who did she really love?* <_<

• 1 month later...

Archived