[drama 2003] Thousand Years Love 천년지애

ika1801

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dahee Fanel

what happened in the clip? translation? :)

The "Princess" was watching a show program where singers were dancing. So Ji Sub asked her "What are you looking at so intently?". She made the motion, saying "Why can't I do it like that?" That's why he laughed. :lol:

The "Princess" was watching a show program where singers were dancing. So Ji Sub asked her "What are you looking at so intently?". She made the motion, saying "Why can't I do it like that?" That's why he laughed. :lol:

ohhh hahaha

how kyute!!

her hairstyle in this.. omg soo pretty!!!

i have got to go back to the korean video store and check it out

Can someone help me find a clubbox that has LQ eps of this drama? I am currently downloading HQ ones and it's taking forever! If you have YSI links to this or magaload links that would be wonderful too. Thanks!

haha does anyone know if so ji sup's hair gets better? i watched the first episode...when they were in present time, his hair looks awful hahah

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

oh man i want to see this drama sooooooooo bad!!! i love so ji sup, kim nam jin, AND sung yuri!!! but i can't download from clubbox... *tears* :(

Archived