hello thunderbolt ^^;;

Thanks for the caps .. Now that's making me wanna watch it even more T-T

I'll wait for the links if you find them .. Thanks~ ^_^

Any more caps? :D

hello thunderbolt ^^;;

Thanks for the caps .. Now that's making me wanna watch it even more T-T

I'll wait for the links if you find them .. Thanks~ ^_^

Any more caps? :D

I would like to see this also. If you find any I'll wait for the links too!

• 1 month later...
Guest thunderbolt

I'm sorry, everyone, but I don't know where you can download Magic. :o I look in the usual clubboxes like creidesca's but could not find it.

I can't upload the raws or rip the subs from the official release too.

bloation, i don't know about the ratings.

Guest kdramafanusa

Is this poorly rated? or it have been lor. it looks nice? any one have the downloads or the subs are not up ?

The 1st episode got more than 20% in ratings.

Thunderbolt, thanks for posting all the Screencaps. =) I plan on ordering the SBS DVD set.

from YONHAP NEWS

[8/13/2004] Production announcement of SBS drama [Magic]

2040813q4506381_P2.jpg

2040813q4515894_P2.jpg

2040813q5347550_P2.jpg2040813r0026243_P2.jpg

Guest thunderbolt

from YONHAP NEWS

[8/13/2004] Production announcement of SBS drama [Magic]

Thank you for the pics! :w00t:

Some spoiler-free caps from Episode 2:

cap001.jpg

cap002.jpg

cap003.jpg

cap004.jpg

cap005.jpg

cap006.jpg

cap008.jpg

cap009.jpg

cap010.jpg

cap014.jpg

• 3 months later...
Guest mangocake

this drama looks sooo good i really want to watch it~~~ all kang dong won lovers would want to watch it! how come there're so little replies >_<

Guest AlecRuby

i watched this drama, and all i can say is that it was okay. kang dong won was good as always, but i didn't quite like the storyline. i felt that the other guy should have been with the main lead. the ending was just weird.

but, wow i didn't know the first ep. had a 20% rating... that is awesome.

i've always wanted to watch this show since i watched the story mv by sg wannabe but i gave up cos i couldn't find the dvd with subs i could understand. only found the chinese subbed one years ago. i might buy the english subbed dvd now that that's available. i wonder who KDW ended up with. can someone pm me the ending? sun mo is cute and from the mv and brief synopsis, i feel kinda bad for him. dunno why when i haven't even watched the show. now i did see this show in someone's cb a long long time ago (one of the less popular cbs) but i'm positive it's not there anymore. i think that cb is like dead, i myself haven't used cb in years

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Smelly Tofu

no one knows where to watch magic...this is like a hidden artifact from the Internet

I can't believe theres a kang dong won drama that i can't find...totally sux

even the english dvd came out already

aish...no one rip it?

• 6 months later...

i just finished the drama and i agree this drama is superb. kang dong won and the second lead female star are avery good here. i became a fan of kang dong won after seeing him in 'maundy thursday'. he was brilliant in that movie . among the characters, it is the second female lead who proved to be the strongest and kang dong won's character the weakest. i don't know the darkened upper lips of kim hyo jin sort of distracts me from her acting though she was fine. the last frame suggested that he took his own life. that's how i read it. does anybody agree with me?

• 3 weeks later...

i just finished the drama and i agree this drama is superb. kang dong won and the second lead female star are avery good here. i became a fan of kang dong won after seeing him in 'maundy thursday'. he was brilliant in that movie . among the characters, it is the second female lead who proved to be the strongest and kang dong won's character the weakest. i don't know the darkened upper lips of kim hyo jin sort of distracts me from her acting though she was fine. the last frame suggested that he took his own life. that's how i read it. does anybody agree with me?

When they call it 'magic'..is it REAL magic?

Kindof like harry potter magic as opposed to a magician just playing eye tricks.

>_> I"ve never seen korean drama producers making fantasy dramas (like the chinese do)

so i'm guessing it isn't...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest hantamthieu

Like someone said, this drama is like a hidden artifact from the net. I couldn't find the Eng sub version anywhere so I have to watch the dub version. Still, I love this drama very much and the storyline too. I think the cast is good, especially the second female lead (the elder sister). And I absolutely love KDW in this - he looks the best. I got used to his comedy style or other tragic roles so this is the first time seeing him playing a villain role.

For any Dongwon fan, I think this is definitely a must. I can't imagine seeing Dongwon in such a heartless and dark character. The way he hunted down his prey (the elder sister) was like a wolf - calculating, manipulating and ruthless. But he also cut such a tragic figure. Longing for affections, yet destroying anything precious around him. He can only blame himself for that. Only into 2 episodes and I’ve already told myself : This guy is going to pay it back big, big time. There are some very nice songs too - I like Young Won by Plyzen (?)

Archived