So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest lusiuchi

I hate directors who say that ji sub eyes is not good, why are they saying that? what want to make so ji sub grieve?! but now so ji sub really showed his talent and with her ​​beautiful eyes everyone loves him

huhhhhh

thanks all for all information ^^

Guest charlesriver

This limited (1000) special edition camera is also on sale/preorder at Innolife.

They come with 40 SJS pix so you could "pose" with him. :)

Thanks sarvin for the stage visit (bow) pix. Hope "Always" does well at box office.

edit:

"always" had 51994 people viewed the movie at opening day, <3000 people fewer than #1 movie but it has 70 (344 vs. 413) fewer theaters showing.

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201110210100163950014252&servicedate=20111021

Guest sojisupshi

sarvin: too bad i couldn't vote co'z i couldn't understand any of it, sad ... sad... sad...

oppa looks too tired, his facial skin is so rough , got sleepy eyes, obviously from lack of sleep, hope he will able to rest soon and gain more weight. i like it when his hair is like that in nov. calendar, and who's that lucky lady with him on that camera pics, envy... envy you girl!!!

could someone tell us if "ALWAYS" was a box office hit?? dying to know...

October 21, 2011

So Ji Seob Publishes Second Photo Essay

Hallyu star So Ji Seob (34) published his second photo essay entitled “So Ji Seob’s Only You” on October 20. According to his agency, 51K, the photo essay contains the photos of the filming set of the movie “Only You,” in which So Ji Seob played the protagonist named Chul Min, and So took photos while filming the movie from the beginning to the end as a part of a daily log of the movie production.

7951_3221_l.jpg

He included the process of preparation for the movie, notes from the scenes, undisclosed stills, and his personal feelings and commentary about the movie as well as the stories behind the scenes. The agency said, “The photo essay contains the process of how So Ji Seob had naturally become immersed in the character Chul Min. It presents the appearances of So, how he had come to meet Chul Min, and how he completely became Chul Min in the movie.”

7951_3222_l.jpg

So Ji Seob had already published his first photo essay entitled “The Journey of So Ji Seob” last year and it had become very popular. The movie “Only You,” in which So Ji Seob and Han Hyo Joo appear together, was released on October 20.

Credit : KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/EntertainmentNews/view.html?No=7951

So Ji Seob Publishes Second Photo Essay

Credit : KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/EntertainmentNews/view.html?No=7951

yo !! more Photobook to collect :D

Onlyu VIP from ETN --<

could someone tell us if "ALWAYS" was a box office hit?? dying to know...

some link 4 update Box office --> http://www.kobis.or.kr/index_new.jsp

uboxr.jpg

korean movie

boxkor.jpg

from first week ; ~ Always Fighting ~

Guest charlesriver

coco dear, don't know why the numbers your source came lower.

This one got the same numbers I got from the news:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=roadno1&no=24885&page=1&bbs=

Anyway, #1 movie has the advantage of having more theaters showing. It is for 12 years+. "Always" is for 15 years+.

Both look like low budget films. Hope Jisub makes money this time because 51K is one of the movie investors.

sarvin, which interview is that?

I like these pix. Hope some of you can post them here. Thanks.

^

Dear CR ; summarize audience from weekend 111014 - 111016

so your info is lastest :)

Fan cam from showbox event / credit to naver blog shkben

shkbenbbe7c1f83.jpg

Don’t know why.. baidu is slowly upload for me :ph34r:

Thanks sarvin for fan pix [ i love all picture from fan ] .... heading to 51k :rolleyes:

Guest charlesriver

Thanks coco. Jisub was tired of wearing tight jeans that night. :D

Don't know why you have problem with baidu...

savin, I found the video and the translation in Chinese. Do you want the whole translation ( :sweatingbullets: ) or just a specific part? I can't use google to help translating most of it because NN@baidu captured the translation in a pic to bypass baidu's strict censoring rules...

In the MBC morning show interview, he was asked if he is like Cheolmin in "Always", or a bad guy. Jisub said he is like Cheolmin, will do his best for his girlfriend.

The reporter said the director is tall and handsome, will he consider to be an actor? Jisub answered "No no, he can't act. He did a poor job when demo how to act when they film." The director said both SJS and HHJ told him not to become an actor. But he may show up in Jisub's future movie as cameo(?)...

Don’t know why.. baidu is slowly upload for me :ph34r:

Don't know why you have problem with baidu...

it's also my always problem with baidu , it gives me each vid in 2 , 3 or more parts very slow!!... always wish to find SJS vids anywhere EXCEPT baidu :D but about pix & news there is a huge help!

HHJ didn't wear SJS's jacket ... the first line is 오직 그대만 (only you) and second line is their character name Chol min & Chong ha ( I mean they are not same )

but ^_^

Jisub's gift for HHJ and Director. If you see previous video, the director liked Jisub's traing wear and he asked Jisub " Do you have any spare?" And Jisub gave many presents to all staffs of Always( Jisub has always given big presents for all staffs of his dramas and movis.)

한초하's comment @facebook

btukdmpkpwgy20dsn0yy.jpg

dear CR , the tittle of that program/interview was this : "굿모닝 데이트 / Good Morning Date" from MBC ... around Oct 17, 2011 !

edit:

awww thanks CR , thanks alot for the part I wanted wetkissf.gif

if I'm not wrong , SJS told something like that about his future wife in one of RN1 interviews , will be like Jang Woo to his wife :rolleyes:

here is the pix , I loved the first two pix :wub:

o2wuobsnpxw18oqi7mzk.jpg

w5zby3trvz0phg3eepy7.jpg

wubltlzum35t03wqml2f.jpg

oym5uw26bfmyowd8ubn1.jpg

v3kq0dk12tlllay3jhn4.jpg

could find another pix from showbox event on facebook

qu7lk78yw2byldp49c3v.jpg

kcdun7u248psux6kqk.jpg

another fan vid on youtube about stage visit 2011.10.20

screamzzzzzz :D I think SJS wanted them to let him to talk!! awwwwwwwwwww how cute :lol:

huge thanks to the uploader , it made my night ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ow-5F02Veg

WAVESSSSSSS~

CR thanks for the link ;)

cqremf2i2x9mmi4uqs.jpg

p7mj99n7of31qgy7e8vc.jpg

gx1558idz6siam1tdy4y.jpg

j92iutknm9f6obx8yg.jpg

eoy9mcc2ma8szh5997eu.jpg

woah this one @_@

vvbrx8hdqms588sgv3hu.jpg

d47rr6ef82b1by0fpf7.jpg

snlgcu6egbauj657crro.jpg

0hcjt2o8c3v1oqlhak5.jpg

z5bqqxx5nauckjnff46.jpg

in the interview of High Cut

Jisub told in this magazine he would have another tatoos of his wife and kids's face when he is married.

한초하's comment @facebook

before lataly , I wished not see his third tattoo, but now I hope he doesn't cover his WHOLE body with tattoo!