So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

*** This is a cool but sad MV based from the teaser I just watched. :lol::D

So Ji Sub to star in rookie duo’s mv

20100419_sojisup.jpg

Hottie actor So Ji Sub will be starring in a music video for rookie group Soya N Sun (lit. translation: 소야앤썬).

Soya N Sun has not debuted yet, but So Ji Sub had agreed to participate in the music video for their digital single song, Smiling Goodbye, and has just wrapped up filming for the it.

A representative reported that the filming was done outdoors in an unbelievably cold temperature of negative 20 degrees. However, the filming ended fine and So Ji Sub is fine so there’s no need for fans to get neither worried nor upset.

Soya N Sun is a rookie duo that consists of a female vocalist and a male rapper. However, N Sun (앤썬) is not a complete rookie in the music world as he is a well-known rapper in the hip-hop scene.

A representative of Soya N Sun stated, “With So Ji Sub, whose mere name makes hearts flutter, it has helped strengthen Soya N Sun’s debut single with his participation in their music video.”

Teaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD-ZbPjn8Ng...player_embedded

Source : allkpop

Hi :D

THANK saturn. WH , willenette for wonderful news ....

waiting for new MV : it's seem so long since Haruki and Lonely life :)

add picture Behind the scene Road No.1 from 3 asian / Great Thanks Mariko for sharing ~✿‿✿

takem 1 Mar

3asian_mariko_road3_1222.jpg

taken 3 4

3asian_Mariko_Road3_4.jpg

and from --> http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/juzzang49/2327443.html

taken on April 3rd

img_286408_2327443_0.jpg

img_286408_2327443_1.jpg

img_286408_2327443_2.jpg

img_286408_2327443_3.jpg

img_286408_2327443_4.jpg

img_286408_2327443_5.jpg

*wave* to all members here ^^

Guest khin myint

Hi :D

THANK saturn. WH , willenette for wonderful news ....

waiting for new MV : it's seem so long from Haruki and Lonely life :)

add picture Behind the scene Road No.1 from 3 asian / Great Thanks Mariko for sharing ~✿‿✿

*wave* to all members here ^^

Yes, yes coco, thanks to our saturn, my chungu and sis willenette for sharing very very wonderful news...(can't wait to see it) :rolleyes: And also thanks to you miss coco for sharing Road No1pics dear!

*wave* to all jisub fans....

Hi all ! I have good connection now . But just to have time to be here like before ...

Thank you for sharing so many news and pics . Oppa is georgeous even if he has sad look or happy look . Road No 1 is about to explode soon on the screen - time really pass.

I enjoy the last 7 episodes of Queen Seok Deok - little Jisub aka Chun Chu is really cute and adorable . I was so mad when he appears in the drama - it was confusion with his character - i though that he'll be negative character - but until now it's good :)

Wave to all , don't forget me - that i'm always thinking about you guys ...

Guest khin myint

So Ji Sup in Soya & sun MV Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cKiW2uQAFg

credit sonicksaran

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7216/a4v771141.jpg[

credit naver

He looks sad :( I'm sad :( too my chingu... :P thanks for sharing as always...

《 Road No.1》Poster

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu72/lo...in/22_55540.jpg

FM:http://www.tvdaily.co.kr/read.php3?aid=127190068355540002

He looks soooo manly :huh: I feel sooo girly dear haiyingqin :D thanks dear!

I enjoy the last 7 episodes of Queen Seok Deok - little Jisub aka Chun Chu is really cute and adorable . I was so mad when he appears in the drama - it was confusion with his character - i though that he'll be negative character - but until now it's good

Hi dany :DKim chunchu made me screeming !! his smile killin me slowly / my love little brother :D

《 Road No.1》Poster

awwwww finally poster from official is out ; pretty fast dear *kiss kiss*

Soya & sun MV Preview cappy :wub:

cocosoyansuntser.jpg

oh my ! ! ! this makes me even more and more attracted to him.. Thanks for tser MV link . . .

and we will see Full MV on 23 April ^^ realli can't wait :D

*wave* all

Guest khin myint

Wave to all , don't forget me - that i'm always thinking about you guys ...

Of course we never forget you dear dany :)

*wave* to all jisub fans...

Hi dany :DKim chunchu made me screeming !! his smile killin me slowly / my love little brother :D

oh my ! ! ! this makes me even more and more attracted to him.. Thanks for tser MV link . . .

and we will see Full MV on 23 April ^^ realli can't wait :D

*wave* all

Nadoo my dear coco :D

*** Wow, his upcoming drama is now coming…….. the poster has been released! What’s keeping me excited about this series is SJS. Look at his eyes in the poster! So sad yet so soulful! Though I’m not into action but this drama seems interesting. I just hope this time it’s not a sad ending. If ever someone has to die here I hope it’s not him, please! Hmmm…..June seems so far away ……. so what – I’m willing to wait! :lol::D

HI TO EVERYONE !!! Happy to be here again like before , first free time joining to soompi .. :D

Now , before releasing a new drama , everyone ask himself " we'll he die again ?" :lol::P

Maybe yes maybe not - i heard that korean screenwriters like sad or tragic endings . But , still want to see him , and it's good to know that for real it's just acting ... that's what we like so much - how he act .

Sjs will die or not , i'm sure it'll be a great journey with him . Missing so much that doesn't matter , just to see him acting again .

Aja Aja dears .. Aja Aja oppa !

Guest inezjang

Only my JiSub can be dirty, gritty and still looking sexy.. :rolleyes:

thank you for all the awesome jobs JiSub babes..namely Coco, dany, Khin, haiyingqin, Woundedheart, Saturn, Will, KorealsLove, sonicklism everyone!!

we're all prepared to get all teary with 'Road No.1'....a brilliant war-drama!

Poster for new TV series "Road No.1" revealed

2010042216070779837_1.jpg

The official posters for upcoming television series "Road No.1," starring Hallyu stars So Ji-sub and Kim Ha-neul, were unveiled today.

The show's poster is in three different versions featuring each of its main characters; Jang-woo (played by So), Soo-yeon (played by Kim) and Tae-ho (played by Yoon Kye-sang).

The war drama has been garnering much hype prior to its airing due to its blockbuster scale and star-studded cast, led by So who is making his comeback to the small screen since last year's "Cain and Abel" (SBS).

Actress Kim Ha-neul portrays a strong-willed doctor in the series, who sacrifices her love for So's character to provide for her family.

Yoon Kye-sang, a former member of boy band G.O.D. who has crossed over to acting, plays an elite military officer named Tae-ho. His character falls in love with Kim's character only to be turned away when her first love, played by So, comes back alive from the war.

"Road", produced on a whopping KRW 13 billion won budget, is an epic drama set during the Korean War.

It is set to premiere in Korea on June 23.

Reporter : Lynn Kim lynn2878@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...042216083892568

Only my JiSub can be dirty, gritty and still looking sexy.. :rolleyes:

thank you for all the awesome jobs JiSub babes..namely Coco, dany, Khin, haiyingqin, Woundedheart, Saturn, Will, KorealsLove, sonicklism everyone!!

we're all prepared to get all teary with 'Road No.1'....a brilliant war-drama!

absolutely right inezjang he can be everything....

looking forward to that MV based on that pics, he is so more handsome and oozing appeal!