So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest haiyingqin

Thanx my dear Coco for sharing.

I like her to wear hat, so handsome!

《 Rond No.1》poster shooting scene

20100314-01.jpg

20100314-02.jpg20100314-03.jpg

from:http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=41941455&urlstr=phot&item_seq=486708814&board_no=71&urlstrsub=search&seq=71

coco dearest thanx for the Giordano shop pix, id kill to have this BIG poster hehe thanx as well for the Cowon event pic & the 51k video, lucky fans whose names were picked by Jisub himself <_<<_< im dying of jealousy <_<

Hainyingqin thanx for the RN1 shooting pix, cant wait for bigger ones & for the videos ^^

Jisub was spotted in a mall & we've got these pix to drool up while waiting for tomorrow's pix ^^

66aa48af6be188fa7dd92a6.jpg

here he's in a restaurant & they said he ordered a chicken soup ^^

daaa4bc3be772163b219a87.jpg

credit DC[

edit :

kdramafanusa has posted a more detailed synopsis of Road Number One, girls u should read it ^^

the post in Road Number One Thread

Guest khin myint

Hi, I am happy I can see Jisub twice this week.

Lucky, lucky you saturn :) I'm so envy you dear!

Very yummy my chingu :D Thanks for sharing!

http://upic.me/i/mu/27oco.gif

*wave* to khin myint , inez , didi , dany , LHRCN , Todd and all ^^

*wave* back to coco... hi Jisub :) (I feel like he's really waving to us :D )

I like her to wear hat, so handsome!

With or w/o hat always handsome to me though :rolleyes: The most handsome Army man :huh: Thanks haiyingqin for sharing dear!

:D anytime my dear best friend ^^ Big Thank for poster makin too : so excited for more release from Road No.1 :)

I hope these posters are still there in Nov.. :rolleyes: Thanks coco !

Jisub was spotted in a mall & we've got these pix to drool up while waiting for tomorrow's pix ^^

here he's in a restaurant & they said he ordered a chicken soup ^^

Lucky, lucky fans... I love chicken soup too :D Yep my chingu I can't wait to see him twice too :rolleyes: I heard little Jisub will be on the fashion show :unsure:

*wave* to all jisub fans... Hi forevergirl ... I see you down there.. long time no see dear!

heyaH chingus! gosh! so many updates and pictures! havent been enough time to visit in a while...... but at least Im happy to see those pictures he looks more hotter on that ARMY look thing....

Did he got the award?.. hoping he will...

I just came back from Paek Sang Arts Awards

video by me.

http://sanny.x-y.net/sjs/100326_PaekSang_Jisub_by_saturn.avi

I was standing at the behind of photo zone in red carpet as you see in my video.

At 7:45pm, Jisub arrived. He was so good looking with the military uniform.

He is filming in that clothes these days everyday, maybe today too.

After he entered, we moved to the rear door. (We didn't have ticket)

At 8:20pm, just after he presented the new actor award, he came out from the rear door.

We called his name loudly, he waved all of us turning round for a while, then he got in his van and left.

Tomorrow I go to Seoul Fashion Week.

Guest didibabez1

I don't know why but I am really happy seeing him in a military suit... *AHHHHHHHHHHHH* ^^ thanks Saturn for the video. It was really clear copy ... :) wish I could have been there too.....

Saturn - you're so lucky ... and lucky and again , so lucky . Thank you for your posts and video , dear .

cintakyo - great pictures . I love it all , thank you .

haiyingqin - same thing - great pictures - thank you for all .

Woundedhear - thx for the updates - always here for us

Coco[/b] - could i tell you that you're a sweety and that you're always here too , it out of question . Thank you dear .

khin myint Hi dear . You like little Jisub too ? :) Now i see him in that drama , The great queen Seon Deok - on the romania tv channel :P - yesterday was the first episode with him - when he apears in the drama . Wait for seeing how is his character . The acting is without doubt .

Now is the first time i watch a drama waiting for the episods day by day :D :D :D Until now i was watching online or on dvd .

I wait Road Nr.1 so much . Want to see our oppa acting again . A new journey - it will be great to see him again .

And i love how is his appearance in the millitary uniform .

Wave to all above and greetings to all - and wave to didi , toggi , cintakyo , forevergirl .

coco dearest thanx for the pix , im here now , bit late .....i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the uniform & So Ji Sub in a uniform is heaven ♥♥♥

welcome cintakyo among us ^^

saturn dear thanx so much for the video, still downloading it, so happy u could see Jisub today, feels like ive seen him too ^^

7bd276588e7f8ce89d82042.jpg

8a1a2d17096a583fc83d6d4.jpg

4dc5c12dd9f41602359bf7d.jpg

2ea7bfb5d8602af837d3ca3.jpg

05a8d09b0c116483c9eaf49.jpg

8a732a1bd4c9c3ccae5133d.jpg

2651000.jpg

27e7e608a68135e763d9862.jpg

83134448.jpg

69b3651890310c5a6c4000e.jpg

80f239c4c23abffd38db49d.jpg

338b6e8207d574a6f703a6c.jpg

625e3162c453daebe6113a5.jpg

2368ffd53ca4e3f250da4bf.jpg

Woundedheart - SJS is a bombom , a sweet one - but you are too :D Thank you for posting the pictures . Our :rolleyes: officer is so goodlooking

I saw on 51K that there are some lucky people who'll met him .. And there are that video selecting the winners . So sweet !!!

Congratulation to the winners .

Ohhhhhhhhh, he attended an awards show wearing his drama costume?? Oh, baby, BABY, big mistake. No, no, no. Ugh, I'm dying (and this time, not in a good way). I'm afraid he won't be able to blame his management for this, since he IS the management. :(

Guest inezjang

BEWARE!!..hot man in a uniform!!! JiSub makes that army thing looks like a million dollar designer wear.. :rolleyes:

HUGE thankies to the wonderful JiSub babes for sharing!!!