So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest liezle

thank you so much charlesriver for posting that heartwarming photo of ji sub with that little girl. my heart goes to her as well as her siblings. i'm so happy that even for a day ji sub was able to treat those children in picnic and played with them. i'm pretty sure they will treasure this experience especially the boys [older than the girl] who i think have a high chance of remembering april 24, 2007. likewise, i do hope that the children will look up to ji sub and consider him as their role model.

Guest sophia76

A photo taken during this wonderful day and a short message from Jisub

sonickphoto200705zk2.jpg

(credits sojisub.com)

Guest cholo

It turns out that video was taken on April 24 when SJS participated the "Good Neighbors" organization (UCC?)

activity.

He visited the family of an eight year old girl who had an accident last year leaving her handicaped.

He helped washing laundries............and played paper airplanes with six kids in a park.

http://innolife.com/img/item/107/10649_1.jpg

(picture from Innolife.com)

thanks charlesriver for this pic.. so sweet of JS and touching indeed!

and the kids quite enjoying playing with SJS.

Guest Jiab

These are lovely artworks by my friend after we watched this nice clip... :lol:

congratulations...and welcome to my beloved guy comeback....

jisub4.jpg

Jisub3.gif

Sig_Sub2.gif

jisub1.jpg

credit : bemycha

Guest bemycha

I love him...soooooooo much :D

Sojisub, you're so nice.

I love to watch those video with 6 angels again and again... :rolleyes:

Guest imasaki

very..very.. nice pic

so ji sub such a wonderful person

those kids are so happy with him

Guest Dahee Fanel

A photo taken during this wonderful day and a short message from Jisub

Awww, how sweet! :)

The title is: The children...

And the message is: ^^...I was the happiest one at this time.

It is always nice to know that he is such a kind person. He was fantastic with those kids ,a natural. It is very heatwarming to see him with all of them. Thanks for making the clips avail for everyone.!!!

Guest apple red

awww...the pics made my heart smelt..

he looks so happy and they're very natural with him

Guest charlesriver

Thanks Saturn. Jisub would be a great spiderman :)

In Japanese magazine KOREAL 2007.05.26 Song Seung Hun special edition, SSH talked about his friendship with

Jisub starting on STORM days. He said even though SJS is one year younger but is the more mature one.

Once after the finishing party of "Three Men And Three Women", SJS was drunk, SSH had to carry him on the back home.

In SSH's photo essay book, he called Jisub who's someone inreplaceable in his life.....

Jisub's picture in the magazine (reposted from Baidu sojisub bar):

fc4d4acfa8dc5739f8dc61f4.jpg

His smile is so beautiful !

Guest vicente

I love him...soooooooo much :D

Sojisub, you're so nice.

I love to watch those video with 6 angels again and again... :rolleyes:

I agree with you, Sojisub very so nice.

I think he to seem two men perhaps add up. :rolleyes:

Guest -sLeEpYhEaD-

I LOVE the way he asks the little girl with the baby boy in her lap, "Is he a boy?", and as she says "Yes, he even has a *beep!*", he becomes overwhelmed with laughter.

OOohhh..so that was why he laughed so much! I was wondering what the little girl must've said to make him crack up like that...

I LOVE the way, as he's doing the laundry with his hands, he says, "This just won't work with hands", and immediately rolls up his pants to step on the sheets.

sounds like he knows what he's doing...

I LOVE the way the little boy, after coming home from school, sees Jisub and cries, "I've seen you in a drama!" And Jisub asks, "Which drama?" And the boy says, "But I don't know which drama it was." And joking, Jisub takes the washing thingy (sorry, forget the word) and tells the little boy to come here.

Lol. haha, now i know why ji sub ask him to come over. I thought he wanted the kid to help wash or something. Ahaha...

The boy's so daring..haha

if you didnt say it i wouldn't know what they said...now i feel so much more for so ji sub!

Aaahh.. i think i'm gonna dream about him again...

Guest Dahee Fanel

New message from BOF:

Fun Change, please participate with us in the Happy Republic of Korea Campaign~

**Translated by Dahee Fanel

Hello. This is BOF.

Outings with a warm spring feeling are continuing.

For Family Day in May, So Ji Sub has participated in the "Fun Change, Happy Republic of Korea Campaign".

A simple contribution of touching letters or images, videos or UCCs, is enough for this campaign. You can reach a settlement with them by cell phone, and contribute from there.

The donations sent to "Good Neighbours" are planned for usage on outings for children.

We ask for the participation of the fans as well, and also for your interest so that it can strengthen the children.

Also, they will be randomly selecting netizens to shoot a CF with So Ji Sub about this campaign. Thus, we ask for your participation even more.

Please use the link below for further details.

>>>>>>>>Fun Change, Happy Republic of Korea Campaign

Have a happy day.

BOF

Guest ripgal

Ji Sub's heaven sent..he just came out from the army and he's doing so many good deeds already..

Can he be anymore perfect? :wub: