So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

More video clips

Chosun ilbo VOD

http://www.tagstory.com/video/video_post.a...a_id=V000043924

KBS Entertainment report

http://jsforever03.x-y.net/sjs/070428_KBS_...t_discharge.wmv

MBC 무한도전(無限挑戰 limitless challenge) - Comedian Jeong Joon Ha is saying that last night he drank with SJS, KSW and SSH. Jisub said he wants to appear on this show, "Limitless challenge."

So all performers are surprised to hear it, especially the woman scriptwriters scream!

Limitless challenge is a famous comedy show, but famous guests hardly appeared up to now.

But it seems actress Lee Young Ae shows up next week.

Guest and other comedians challenge a very hard and extraordinary mission, such as... doing a race against a train or a pig...

I don't think Jisub really performs at this show. But if he does, it must be very funny.

http://jsforever05.x-y.net/sjs/070428_limitless_sjs.wmv

Guest Dahee Fanel

I was so caught up with everything else that I didn't realize until today that BOF had also posted a new message on April 27th. Here it is:

Thank you

2007-04-27

**Translated by Dahee Fanel

Hello. This is BOF.

Today is the day of So Ji Sub's discharge.

We send him our congratulations, and we thank you for receiving him with welcome.

So Ji Sub is also happy about your interest and love, and feels very grateful.

He wanted to spend at least a little more time with those fans who came to the district office,

but could not due to the situation there. We ask for your understanding.

Also, thanks to your efforts and consideration, we think that we were able to avoid any big incidents today.

We again bow our heads in gratitude.

BOF will also try its hardest so that So Ji Sub will be able to greet you all with a good production and acting in future.

We ask for a lot of love and support from you (for Jisub).

Thank you.

From BOF

Guest Thursday

It all still feels like a bit of a dream...Is Jisub really back? Are those seemingly interminable two years of waiting finally over? Really?

I'm so happy! :lol:

I feel like I'm walking on air, traipsing on clouds, with harp music in the background, hehe... ^_^

Yeah, Dahee, hard to believe that our long wait is over!

Welcome back, Jisub-ssi!!! :wub:

Guest thunderbolt

I'm so happy! :lol:

I feel like I'm walking on air, traipsing on clouds, with harp music in the background, hehe... ^_^

Hehe, I feel the same way. Deliriously happy and floating on air. HE'S BACK!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest sophia76

two days passed, but I'm still happy and giddy for his return :D

Thank you Jisub for your words and for your smile to us!

Guest Dahee Fanel

It looks like we're all floating on air, hehehe. :D

Ooh, Jisub on Infinity Challenge???? That's one of my favourite variety shows!! (Especially since Jisub's name often pops up, hehehe.) Y'know, during these two years of waiting, I've often indulged in a fantasy or two of Jisub going on a variety show and playing games, etc. Will my fantasy really come true?? :w00t:

2 more video clips of this morning.

2007.04.30 KBS 8:00am news time - Inside Mapo office.

mms://newsvod.kbs.co.kr/news/news_8am/2007/04/30/300k/110.asf

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/youngsosa/t92gc

2007.04.30 SBS entertainment express - What did he do for 26 monthes?

http://jsforever02.x-y.net/sjs/070430_sbs_yeon_discharge.wmv

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/youngsosa/u92gc

Guest apple red

When will SJS visit Indonesia for promotion or something.

Last we got LDW, KSW, JDG, LYA...

When he visited Indonesia to shoot WHIB, we barely know he's coming :blink:

I was so caught up with everything else that I didn't realize until today that BOF had also posted a new message on April 27th. Here it is:

Thank you

2007-04-27

**Translated by Dahee Fanel

Hello. This is BOF.

Today is the day of So Ji Sub's discharge.

We send him our congratulations, and we thank you for receiving him with welcome.

So Ji Sub is also happy about your interest and love, and feels very grateful.

He wanted to spend at least a little more time with those fans who came to the district office,

but could not due to the situation there. We ask for your understanding.

Also, thanks to your efforts and consideration, we think that we were able to avoid any big incidents today.

We again bow our heads in gratitude.

BOF will also try its hardest so that So Ji Sub will be able to greet you all with a good production and acting in future.

We ask for a lot of love and support from you (for Jisub).

Thank you.

From BOF

that will be fun...watching Jisub race with a chicken or pig..hahaha

and he drank with two of his good buddies, they're really that close ehhh

Guest Dahee Fanel

Thanks for the news clips, saturn unni.

I really like the SBS one because his co-workers praise him so much in it. They were asked to rate Jisub's work performance, and they all gave A's! :D And one of them said that Jisub was a trustworthy worker; that if he gave Jisub something to do, Jisub would do it, and well. Also, they asked his female co-worker what memory of him sticks out the most in her mind, and she said that one time she was carrying something heavy into the room, and Jisub immediately jumped up and helped her. :wub: Awww, what a gentleman!!

Guest apple red

Thanks for the news clips, saturn unni.

I really like the SBS one because his co-workers praise him so much in it. They were asked to rate Jisub's work performance, and they all gave A's! :D And one of them said that Jisub was a trustworthy worker; that if he gave Jisub something to do, Jisub would do it, and well. Also, they asked his female co-worker what memory of him sticks out the most in her mind, and she said that one time she was carrying something heavy into the room, and Jisub immediately jumped up and helped her. :wub: Awww, what a gentleman!!

awwwww...it must be because he loves his mom a lot that made him very respect to every woman

Guest sophia76

Saturn thank you very much for the clips!

And thanks to Dahee for the translations. It is really interesting seeing wreen Jisub used to work in the past two years. :rolleyes: