So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

So Ji Sub-Supported Iranian Vampire Film “A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night” to Open in Korean Theaters

So Ji Sub-Supported Iranian Vampire Film “A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night” to Open in Korean Theaters

A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night,” a movie So Ji Sub personally invested in, will be opening in Korean theaters this June 25, according to reports. It initially made its Korean debut at the Jeonju International Film Festival on May 3 of this year.

Since becoming a co-investor for his movie “Rough Cut,” the star has been investing in foreign movies such as “Philomena” and “Coming Home” with the movie distributor Challan Films.

“A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night” is a movie that shows the romance of a lonely vampire girl and a solitary human boy. It has been the center of attention in the film world, making it into the list of “Top 10 Movies of the Year” from Indiewire in 2014, grabbing “Breakthrough Director Award” from the Gotham Awards and the Deauville Asian Film Festival, and “Special Mention” from the Hawaii International Film Festival. It also received endless applause from the London Film Festival, Rome Film Festival, and more.

The movie, the first Iranian vampire Western, expertly draws out the story of the blossoming love of two unlikely characters, living in the evil of ‘Bad City.’ Director Ana Lily Amirpour reminds the viewers of Jim Jarmusch’s early films, while using David Bowie inspired music to create the perfect atmosphere for the movie. Amirpour started from age 12 with her first horror movie and continued to show talent in drawing, sculpturing, and music. She has currently made it to the fields of Hollywood and is directing a movie starring Keanu Reeves.

Meanwhile, “A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night” also received attention after being selected for the May issue of “Monthly Project Yoon Jong Shin.” Yoon Jong Shin commented on the movie, saying, “I decided to make music about the film because the director Ana Lily Amirpour seemed to know what true loneliness is.”

a girl walks home alone at night

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 5

Geez ... I really really want to see the video or at least gif the hottest man Jisub dancing on the tables !! :w00t::wub: I totally fall in love with this  hip-hop ahjeossi.

For me it is not surprising if Jisub danced on the table and 100% nothing wrong with it. Isn't there also a video at the time he was dancing in the pub of Thailand hotel after shooting ? People say he danced there for 3 hours!!! :w00t:

He's the guy with white tanktop & white baseball cap.

Sonicklism wrote : This clip was taken at a club in Sheraton Grand Sukhumvit Hotel on June 17, 2011. He danced there for 3 hours.

Then, there is also a video from closing party Cain & Abel, he was dancing and rapping the ost C & A with Han Ji Min.

That is exactly what I love from Jisub, cheerful and expressive after serious working. Hard work need hard play too.

It's only my personal note : 

Han Ji Min is actually very suitable to be friends with Jisub. Both seems love to sing and dance. Unfortunately their friendship confused by media and rumor. Rumor, that's one big thing that make difficult to get at least female friend for our darling Jisub. If Jisub lives in my country, he would have already changed many girlfriends or married many times without anyone really care.:lol:

Oh girl, you're killing me with your posts! 9a3110b.gif

Thank you so much my friend!

Happy happy day :lol::lol::lol:

1222345099760.gif

Calendar for June

11391391_262611637247150_654273593248378

cd as tagged

Edited by mathi
  • Like 5

Guest sugarmay

Hi dear all,
Thank you so much for your sharing love to SJS here:)
I'm always enjoying your stories and posts @sojisubaddicted, @mathi..!! You Rock!!
Thanks girls!! and all SJS fans!! ^^

"Esquire Korea 2015 June issue for iPhone/ iPad now available on App store."
Here's "the contents"...I was recording that issue via my iPhone,then made gif.^^

https://itunes.apple.com/kr/app/esquire-hangugpan/id662820647?mt=8

rf_zpsgxkmthqm.gif

A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night,” a movie So Ji Sub personally invested in, will be opening in Korean theaters this June 25, according to reports. It initially made its Korean debut at the Jeonju International Film Festival on May 3 of this year.

Since becoming a co-investor for his movie “Rough Cut,” the star has been investing in foreign movies such as “Philomena” and “Coming Home” with the movie distributor Challan Films.

“A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night” is a movie that shows the romance of a lonely vampire girl and a solitary human boy. It has been the center of attention in the film world, making it into the list of “Top 10 Movies of the Year” from Indiewire in 2014, grabbing “Breakthrough Director Award” from the Gotham Awards and the Deauville Asian Film Festival, and “Special Mention” from the Hawaii International Film Festival. It also received endless applause from the London Film Festival, Rome Film Festival, and more.

The movie, the first Iranian vampire Western, expertly draws out the story of the blossoming love of two unlikely characters, living in the evil of ‘Bad City.’ Director Ana Lily Amirpour reminds the viewers of Jim Jarmusch’s early films, while using David Bowie inspired music to create the perfect atmosphere for the movie. Amirpour started from age 12 with her first horror movie and continued to show talent in drawing, sculpturing, and music. She has currently made it to the fields of Hollywood and is directing a movie starring Keanu Reeves.

Meanwhile, “A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night” also received attention after being selected for the May issue of “Monthly Project Yoon Jong Shin.” Yoon Jong Shin commented on the movie, saying, “I decided to make music about the film because the director Ana Lily Amirpour seemed to know what true loneliness is.”

a girl walks home alone at night

Source (1) / soompi news

​He makes interesting choices. 

Has anybody watched it? It looks really artsy. 

• Like 5

HD Esquire pictures

10387383_1608121886101986_83130066403714

10402001_1608121762768665_74237328267541

SO JISUB AND BAGS

So Ji Sub's bag - Women's Chosun July/2004 edition

His blank face make people feel too hardened to get closer.
Maybe his perfect face and body put away the feeling of familiarity from him.
But how about eating shrimp snack or corn chip, watching a movie with portable DVD player ?
He is such a movie mania, brings DVD player even in vacation, that goes well with his quiet personality.
He never forget hats with various shapes and colors, both to protect the UV light and to complete his resort fashion.
It is pleasant to find out an informality in his bag.

1. Portable DVD player for this movie mania
2. Sunglasses are all welcome, regardless of the style.
3. Old fashioned hat, which is called as 'So Ji Sub hat'.
4. Eau de toilette spray with woody & spicy scent.
5. Snacks are not missing
6. Tough designed bag with sufficient size and enough capacity

With Bag in Marmot CF

11224735_1600681286869727_60719123175042

In the real life with bags

Sans+titre.bmp

(cd to owners)

Visiting Giordano shop in 2011

Sans+titre3.bmp

Sans+titre4.bmp

Sans+titre5.bmp

Sans+titre6.bmp

Sans+titre7.bmp

Sans+titre8.bmp

The blog owner who shared these pics noted:

So Ji Sub was spotted paying a visit to a Giordano shop, not sure yet why but dont worry i'll find out kkk he was wearing an addidas sportwear, in a hiphop style , love the colour on him, the bag, the watch, the sunglasses, the white sneakers, the white socks, ♥ the cap ♥ *drolling mode on*

drool ladies kkk

Her followers replied:

*** It isn't he so sexy with Addidas ? I miss him though. *hug*

*** Funny to shop in the same place that U pics are hanging on the wall ^___________^...
His Phone so adorable with 51K as back cover ..

*** Oh ... again this sunglasses! ^^ he is really bonny with it ♥ and white Tshirt ♥

My friends, to tell the truth, nothing is sharper than fans' eyes  :lol::lol:

Edited by mathi
  • Like 5

Why so cute, babe?

11280397_1613168785593776_1951813590_n.j

Who would look this sexy while eating bananas?

ff882cf5e0fe99254e3b81cc31a85edf8cb1719d

76bd8601a18b87d648a84283020828381d30fde2

ed991e30e924b899dfd690a46b061d95087bf6e2

11350444_1608121856101989_88080756322866

(cd via Jum)

Bananas talk: He's definitely cuter than us sweeties!

banana-art73.jpg

(cd as tagged)

My dear @msdizzydolores, so sorry honey, there's something wrong with the link so those pics were not shown. I've edited them, hope you can see the post now! Cheer!!! :)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 6

SO JISUB AND BAGS

So Ji Sub's bag - Women's Chosun July/2004 edition

His blank face make people feel too hardened to get closer.
Maybe his perfect face and body put away the feeling of familiarity from him.
But how about eating shrimp snack or corn chip, watching a movie with portable DVD player ?
He is such a movie mania, brings DVD player even in vacation, that goes well with his quiet personality.
He never forget hats with various shapes and colors, both to protect the UV light and to complete his resort fashion.
It is pleasant to find out an informality in his bag.

1. Portable DVD player for this movie mania
2. Sunglasses are all welcome, regardless of the style.
3. Old fashioned hat, which is called as 'So Ji Sub hat'.
4. Eau de toilette spray with woody & spicy scent.
5. Snacks are not missing
6. Tough designed bag with sufficient size and enough capacity

​Yes, he always bring a bag, even on wedding party. I remember a fans wrote in his/her blog, what is in the bag, why he bring that big bag to a wedding party ? Another fans wrote, maybe he has to visit not just a one place and need to bring some precious things. Now I know what things is in his bag. Thanks Mathi for wrote about it. For me, his bag is a value-added to be more stylish, chic casual & looks younger. 

j15.jpg

and he's not just a movie mania, but a hiphop mania too. It's from BTS FM 2011, once arrived at avenue, he opened the bag, looking for something

bts%20fm%202011.jpg

bts%20fm%202011%202.jpg

tadaaaa......a tablet and big speaker hahahaha......I really love his style. Bring the music everywhere

bts%20fm%202011%203.jpg

• Like 5

Netizens Pick the 50 Most Beautiful Korean Actors and Actresses

TV network KBS recently conducted an online survey through its Culture Research Center asking which Korean actors and actresses people thought were the most beautiful. Through the broadcast of its weekly entertainment new show, “Entertainment Relay,” these past two weeks, it announced the results of its survey, a mixture of some surprise and some obvious. Take a look at the list below, divided by gender, and see if you agree with the rankings.

Actors

most beautiful Korean actors

(skipped unrelated.....)

17. So Ji Sub

credit : soompi news

• Like 5

Mei Chen CF 2015

The making for the beauty shop Meichen, shot in April in Shanghai. This shop has nothing to do with Geonly. They are two different companies.

11391464_1609587532622088_59834055059333

11400997_1609587539288754_13869001208090

11109686_1609587542622087_89879460457116

11390313_1609587529288755_21541381646080

11400981_1609587545955420_44399000037461

11407112_1609587555955419_80557574726283

(From Sojisubar)

My ladies, if you are amazed at his perfect fitting suit, please regard this piece of information:

FASHION...

The hidden weapon which makes his long and solid body look better, is hand-made suits.

Inner wears are hand made as well by his favorate designers, so that they all fit to his body.

A slender waist, highlighted shoulder and one button style.

Usually ready-made suits cannot deal with his long arm, wide shoulder and tiny waist.

For his suits, they should be cut and made so that they fit to his body.

(Elle 2004/June - So Ji Sub's cool life style)

The making clip:

** 1:04: his surprise expression is so cute CoolCool

** 1:56 spoke Chinese "Welcome to Meichen". Bingo to Chinese fans who can 100% enjoy his voice!   RazzRazz 

** 3:21: A cute scene! A lady walked past him, her head kept turning back to look the handsome man.

Well, it's not like everyday you can catch this awesome chance on the streets: One day saunter on the pavement then bump into So Jisub!!! Very HappyVery Happy

(clip cd to sjstoprak)

@msdizzydolores, you made me laugh non-stop at your comment, girl, love you!   Polis

@sojisubaddicted, you are very welcomed my dear friend! I love his wedding and casual look in those pics too. Thank you for bringing them up! Kalp

Thank you so much dear Willenette for your news! To me, SJS is number one though.Onay

Happy Friday and nice weekend to you all, my dear friends!!!

Sarhos   Sarhos    Sarhos

Edited by mathi
  • Like 5

@Willenette : thanks for updates about "A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night". Hope it will be air too in my country or at least there will be a dvd which I can buy. Jisub had a very nice selection of movies, and I'm often sad for not being able to watch in my country. Untill now I haven't see -the award winning movie - Philomena. In my country, Philomena had screened as the opening movie in "Europe On Screen Festival" but only 1 day in theaters, and afterwards it aired at cultural centers & universities in 8 cities, it's a very limited scope. Korea should be proud have an actor like Jisub nim, who dedicated to introduce quality movies to the public. 

Arena Homme vs Esquire Korea on June 2015

ebd61f8fgw1esj059ufwjj20hs0hswhw.jpg

I was surprised to find this image from weibo. Yes I know that Song Seung Hun appeared in the June 2015 issue of Arena Homme magazine. But I was surprised when I found that Jisub and SSH wore the same clothes, both from Dior. What is this? Is Dior use them as brand ambassadors ?

• Like 5

"Let's Go Together" 2015 Fan Meeting 

ebd61f8fgw1esrductaasj20go0p043n.jpg

The schedule had released. Taiwan will be the 1st place, then Japan and Shanghai. I think Seoul will be last city, maybe in November ? So Jisub nim can celebrates his birthday with Youngsosa ? I don't know. Still wait good news for other countries. 

82a9b007jw1esr2my4ldsj20j618g11d.jpg

Taiwan FM will be held at NTU stadium

ebd61f8fgw1esrdug7q3kj20dw0afq5c.jpg

ebd61f8fgw1esrdulabs9j218g0xbaoc.jpg

Some GIF from Mei Chen CF making 

ebd61f8fgw1est24o8tpbg208a09dx6p.gif

ebd61f8fgw1est237g28og20b4069x6p%202.gif

ebd61f8fgw1est23i9w93g208x09sx6p%202.gif

ebd61f8fgw1est2407fv5g208w0az1kz%201.gif

ebd61f8fgw1est2496tqig208w0aznpd%201.gif

Credit thanks to Anyway at DC, the GIF Queen :D

Naughty Fans or Creative Fans ? 

LOL ! Found this pic at weibo. I think it's captured from a video. The super sexy back of Jisub nim. :w00t: What do you think ? Is it from naughty fans or creative fans ? Whatever he/she is, I would like thank you to the fans...:lol:

ebd61f8fgw1esnuqu9n5kj206d0b6jry.jpg

Edited by sojisubaddicted
  • Like 5

Hello, girls. :wub:

Long time no log in, but I've been following all the news and updates here. Thank you all for that. So we are going to have another hot summer with Jisub! Looking forward to all those FMs! I'm not sure if he's even planning to have FM in Korea this year. We'll see...

I am glad to see that he is keeping himself safe from MERS. Good boy.:P

11406789_760343327397871_817572642976263

11391373_760343364064534_240556262670529

• Like 6

.Once upon a time in my imagination...

ebd61f8fgw1eskwjmh0g4j20i00dbdhl.jpg

Jisub nim said to fans : "Anyyeong my dearest fans...hello how are you, I will convey a good news to all of you"

ebd61f8fgw1eskcodb1s0j20ir0cz0u1.jpg

"Yesterday at a coommercial photoshoot project, I met a beautiful model girl. We fell in love at first sight. And we also agreed to get married"

1889889912_158f7102_1.gif

"But to get that pretty girl was not easy. I had to fight with her ex-boyfriend to wallow in the mud. Luckily I won the fight. Hahaha..the fight was very cool, maybe I should do it in my movie"

11007763_1557864527799231_2129330115_n.j

"In a short story,finally I got married and I'm very happy. Along the way on my plane, I wasn't bored keep looking at my special wedding ring"

ebd61f8fgw1esok7r4i7aj20hr0ht40c.jpg

"And don't you know ? I'm very happy to have two child at a time, directly !! It's a miracle, isn't it ?"

ebd61f8fgw1esocdq9641j20c00hkt9m.jpg

"My first precious child is a girl, her name is Kiki. she loves to be tickled and play with me"

ebd61f8fgw1estd7gy0r3j20l20jr78n.jpg

"My second precious is a boy, named Kato. He likes to sit at my desk and covering my computer screen, he do not care about his dad who was busy working"

ebd61f8fgw1estclcmzarj20hx0d642e.jpg

"Instead of helping me, Kato prefer lazing in his small but warm bed"

ebd61f8fgw1estczj19lsj20i60dggn8.jpg

"He acted as a little king in my kingdom"

ebd61f8fgw1esok7k2591j20hx0i340b.jpg

"That's my story I never told to anyone. Married life was not easy...but I'm still ROCK !!"  

• Like 5

Hello, girls. :wub:

Long time no log in, but I've been following all the news and updates here. Thank you all for that. So we are going to have another hot summer with Jisub! Looking forward to all those FMs! I'm not sure if he's even planning to have FM in Korea this year. We'll see...

I am glad to see that he is keeping himself safe from MERS. Good boy.:P

​Hello dear Innerchild , I miss you so much, where have you been ? :wub:

What ? Jisub nim are not going to make FM in his own country ? How come ? Isn't his very loyal fans such as Youngsosa going to very dissapointed ? Or does he have to make new drama or movie project after Shanghai FM than he's goin to very busy to meet his Korean fans ? :phew: Okay, let's wait the news. 

MERS....oh really scared...had read from CNN that Korea Air Force member tested positive for MERS. Hopefully Jisub and all of Korean are just fine

• Like 3

.Once upon a time in my imagination...

Jisub nim said to fans : "Anyyeong my dearest fans...hello how are you, I will convey a good news to all of you"

"Yesterday at a coommercial photoshoot project, I met a beautiful model girl. We fell in love at first sight. And we also agreed to get married"

"But to get that pretty girl was not easy. I had to fight with her ex-boyfriend to wallow in the mud. Luckily I won the fight. Hahaha..the fight was very cool, maybe I should do it in my movie"

"In a short story,finally I got married and I'm very happy. Along the way on my plane, I wasn't bored keep looking at my special wedding ring"

"And don't you know ? I'm very happy to have two child at a time, directly !! It's a miracle, isn't it ?"

"My first precious child is a girl, her name is Kiki. she loves to be tickled and play with me"

"My second precious is a boy, named Kato. He likes to sit at my desk and covering my computer screen, he do not care about his dad who was busy working"

"Instead of helping me, Kato prefer lazing in his small but warm bed"

"He acted as a little king in my kingdom"

"That's my story I never told to anyone. Married life was not easy...but I'm still ROCK !!"  

My dear @‌sojisubaddicted, I love your fantastic story!!!!

Actually, to me it's a thrilling story :D:D

When I read that they had agree to get married :im1:

When he'd shown the wedding ring :0eeeff42:

He had two child at a time? Posted Image

:P:P

Dear Innerchild, you are back !!! We fans will have plenty of time enjoy your updates! Yay!!! CoolCoolCool

Thank you so much my ladies!

tumblr_n1wjnfQzKe1ts1zsio1_400.gif

(credit as tagged)

• Like 6

Rise of the phoenix

457751.jpg

Too all that dream, and all that dear

To see the beauty of land, sea and air

Nothing shall ye ever spy

As wondrous as the Phoenix in the sky

(Torek Ozzot)

Baby face

Of all people, actress Hong Soo Hyun was the one who could tell how time did wonder to actor So Jisub.

Their first collaboration was in 2001, in Delicious Proposal drama. Both of them were so young and cute. He’s tall, sleek as this arrogant guy, son of the greedy, wealthy restaurant owner.

delicious_so8.jpg

The other day, dear @sojisubaddicted said:

“I particularly liked the appearance of young Jisub. He looks more fat but healthier. His muscle had not stand out and unformed but he was sooooo adorable and more sexy in my eyes. Like a handsome teddy bear that makes me want to hug as long as my life and pinch his cheek… ”

Oh my God, I admire you girl! You were so brave for saying such thing as “teddy bear”! (Jisub ah, don’t cry!) Indeed, he took an armful to hug, no doubt.

As young as he was, Jisub'd already carried a unique charming colour. Litmus Korea fashion had him and Ms Hong cosy together for their winter catalogue

332.jpg

Litmus catalogue winter 2002

He smiled brightly, made us all happy watching him!

343.jpg

333.jpg

338.jpg

344.jpg

342.jpg

310.jpg

317.jpg

334.jpg

318.jpg

Litmus also made an interesting TV CF 2002:

Supposed it's a beautiful day, on an almost empty train, a man's sitting comfortable in his youthful skin. There was a girl sitting opposite to him. Oh, a pretty young girl to be exact. Silently, he made the girl think no one can be special than him in his cute way.

Imagine you were the girl and enjoyed that show in front of you, what do you think my ladies?

In the clip he was trying to impress the pretty girl by doing chest popping, well, kind of, because his hand was under his jumper doing those pops, right? Fans know our man is the faithful to hip hop music since young. And popping is one of the original funk styles in street dance, or hip hop dance. I'm sure Jisub could do real fantastic chest pops if they let him. It's would be absolutely awesome to watch his performing! 

Phoenix rising

After Litmus CF 2002, actress Hong Soo Hyun walked her own path. The handsome quiet man fulfilled many other challenges in his acting career. He lost some weight. His small face got more and more gorgeous.

As Park Chul-woong in Glass slippers, 2002

11326265_497735167070311_1871775897_n.jp

Can't leave without robbery, 2003

6f4861.jpg

Fans adored him dearly. Since the first fan-meeting in 2003, after Thousand Years of Love, where the young man felt pretty nervous, love for SJS increased by days. That's explain why watching him suffering in What happen in Bali made fans upset.

"Please don't make him die! Please give him the girl!" etc. 

But of course, they did make him die and he didn't win the girl's heart. His tears rolling silently on his cheeks while viewers couldn't help but falling deep for this awesome character. 

[Resim: bali1631.jpg]

My ladies, as a habit, I  highlight a few words,  now and then, just to emphasize my feeling. However, I couldn't highlight this whole article, could I? Considering this time was before MISA, in 2004, the way fans loved and treasured him really touches my heart.

Thank you the author and the translator (both anonymous but I guess the translator was dear Saturn) for bringing to us lovely moment reading this. Your feelings are unforgettable!!!

Note: blue letters are from the translator.

ONE DAY DATING WITH SO JISUB

So Ji Sub is the model of fashion brand CASPI CONUS.

caspi01gun94122ce.jpg

That company made an event, anyone who wear CASPI CONUS clothes then take picture, upload it on CASPI CONUS website,
only one lucky person can spend the whole day with So Ji Sub.
Many fans applied (including me) with great fashion look or unique funny idea.
A lucky lady was selected, and she spent the whole day with SJS, did drive, lunch, game, movie together.

This diary was written by that lucky lady dated with SJS, at June/22.
(from fan cafe,
http://cafe.daum.net/sojs)

Pictures here are illustration only (Jisub in Bali drama 2004)

--------------------------------------------------------

The appointment time was 11:00am, I came 30 minutes earlier.
And due to the camping car problem, the starting time was delayed 30 minutes.
So I waited total 1 hour.
during that 1 hour, I was so tense, I couldn't even breathe, my legs were trembling.

Suddenly I saw a hansome tall guy and short guy(sorry to manager) were coming.
I turned to opposite direction. (Because I was shy)
He said "How are you!" in loud voice. My breathe stopped.
I turned around to him, and there was him !!
My & his eyelights were crossed, my heart stopped too.

Then we moved into the camping car.
Office people said, the reverse seat will cause more carsickness.
Then Jisub let me sit on the forward seat, and he sitted on the reverse seat.
What a nice manner!
Later, he suffered from a hard carsickness. I regreted later a lot.
Later he moved next to me, due to the carsickness.
So I could enjoy his side face and admired and admired...

[Resim: sbsinwook07.jpg]

What did we talk about?
We talked about our fan cafe much.
While talking, I could feel he really cares about our fan cafe.
He said, he doesn't leave message often, he just upload photos.
Because he cannot write well, so he can't write messages often.
Once he leaves a message, fans must wait for next message more.
That's why he hardly leaves message.

About next drama/movie, he said nothing is determined.
People want a rich guy character, but he prefers poor & neigbourhood character.
And I asked him about his military duty.
He said, nothing is determined also, but "If I should go, I will go".
when he said this, he looked really manly!!

I asked him, whether he is uncomfortable for this kind of artificial date event.
He answered, " I was not worry about the date, I just worried I am not that funny guy,
I can't talk any funny words. " And he showed really sorry to me.
I could feel he really cares the partner.

Suddenly the car stopped, because people felt carsickness.
Everyone went out for fresh air. Manager went out for smoking.
So I thought 'he must go out too for smoking'
But he didn't go out, he just stayed with me, keep conversating.

We did some board games, his fingers were just killing me.

[Resim: balihand4.jpg]

He played a trick and smiled like a child.

[Resim: 180108.jpg]

At arriving parking lot, he went out first, I was preparing my stuffs to go out.
He called my name, just like an old friend, "Hey Jisung! let's go!"
we walked arm in arm for about 1 minute.

At theater, he asked me "Anything you wanna eat?"
He bought cider and pop corn, just like Inwook in Bali drama.
Actually I can't watch horor movie, if I watch a horor movie, I suffer from a nightmare for 1 month.
But I wanted to try with him.
I felt safe that he was just beside me.
And I could smell his perfume next to him, it killed me again.

This is the end of our date. We shaked hands, he said "See again!"

[Resim: fmtf05.jpg]

I just cried to hear that.
But that day was more than happiness for me.

Actually, My favourite Jisub was silent and timid guy.
But he is full of care, sincere, honest, make partner feel comfortable.

Aren't we happy the person we love is such a wonderful guy?

Back to actress Hong Soo Hyun, being his co-star once again, in Rough Cut 2008, definitely she experienced a hard time to believe this cool man used to be Hae-moon in Delicious Proposal 7 years before.

The time of seven years is really a powerful time.

** An infant, after 7 years, is prepared to enter primary school in the giant hope of his parents, hope him will be someone who could change … the world.

** A small girl, under the magic of 7 years, turns into a beautiful young lady who can inspire people making tons of poems.

Ms Hong Soo Hyun kept her beautiful shape while her colleague changed.  He matured, physically, by growing into the man whose strong masculinity was at an alarming rate!

1248268264127.jpg

Oh My God! The mesmerising eyes!!!

His expression as if he's going to smile but they froze him right then in this shot.

Leonard de Vinci got Mona Lisa, South Korea got So Jisub... on the same mystery theme of course.

11241333_105770469756876_1215354141_n.jp

What a handsome Mafia!

Yeah, that's what fans on Picbi.com favourable referred to the bad boy Lee Gang-pae in Rough Cut.

My dear friends, what would you say if you have to compare his look in 2008 to Litmus CF 7 years before?

1222688493063.jpg

1221482009697.jpg

THE TROPHY

On a Japanese fan-page, in October 2008, people posted this picture:

9f0d4685659fa75b3fd03ca2ad251325.jpg

So Ganzi in a crystal trophy. What’s a sight!

Many thanks to the sweet dear Japanese friend, a huge fan of our SJS, who translated some information for us

"source ...DC/SJS gallery.
I'm wondering if this is real one?... or fan made one??
Anyway it looks just real trophy...amazing!"

Then those letters on the trophy:

SO JISUB

Best costume stage greeting

27th  August - VIP Premiere

It’s hard to tell this trophy was fan made or an Award for him. Back in 2008, in the VIP Premiere for Rough Cut movie, actor So Jisub did appear with that special image:

vip1.jpg

vip2.jpg

vip3.jpg

vip5.jpg

vip6.jpg

vip7.jpg

vip8.jpg

The hair, the necklace, earing... would be a big challenge for someone else to try. However, he pull it off naturally.

Talking of So Ganzi!!!

11335139_1446628382304764_672485270_n.jp

vip11.jpg

He stood there with the director and his co-stars, radiant with charms

1219876091980.jpg

1f16f3baf505d1af06b4237c75c237f1.jpg

91a1b7c2edc53aea1450c362f7ac912d.jpg

I'm so proud of him!!!

Ms Hong ah, the stylish man standing next to you was on the list "The Most Wanted Men", did you know that?

011dcfe14c75dfe63cc8391670a1a59b.jpg

1223865934312.jpg

1223865874590.jpg

The "Teddy Bear" had turned into the Charming Prince.

However, doesn't matter how different the appearance could be, he absolutely kept So Jisub Island unchanged.

The ever shy man

s_0918-MIA_33.jpg

shy and cute

1221480096866.jpg

The ever polite man (Catch ya, Sexy!)

1e4c5cb5ca1638be4411c1a6325e24d3.jpg

My dear friends, please enjoy the clip which was clever made by dear So Kingdom!

You'll get to see "Ganji Fashion Show" while Rough Cut OST playing beautiful in the background.

The fan-girl in me breaths: It's amazing to be his fan!

Absolutely!

Like Jisung, the nice lady who shared her "One Day Dating with Actor So Jisub",

my ladies, I want to say "This is the end of our date" 

And like Jisub, I'd also like to say "See again!"

I hope you all, dear SJS's fans, in a daily basic, always smiling and happy!

Here I am, always gawk from the afar, watching him, and admire and admire...

Too all that live a life of good

Your deeds of love will come back; as they should

A happy life shall be yours to take away

When the Phoenix comes with the break of day

To all wonderful colours you have brought to the garden of my mind, Jisub ah, actor So Jisub, saranghaeyo!!!

a0100345_22_flower.gifa0100345_22_flower.gifa0100345_22_flower.gif

(All photos, gift and clips credit to owners)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 5

News from Sojisubar

Jisub Japan fan club will release the third and also the last SOJISUB X SEIKO collaboration watch. The same as the 2011 and 2013 versions, this watch has special treatment on number 1 & 5 (this time with Swarovski); on the back of the watch ,there will be Jisub's signature and the one and only serial number. In the past two times, NO.51 will be given as a gift by Jisub himself. Wow!

11215802_1610347822546059_57878991398932

11377259_1610347922546049_10891551027223

11401458_1610347925879382_64609295524987

11412277_1610347955879379_16871230514001

• Like 3

OMG !!! Jisub's watch ! I like to collects watches very much. But I never know that Seiko made watches with a special design of Jisub. Ouch....hopefully the 2015 models can immediately sell in my country. Made me more and more in love with Jisub nim. But Jisub nim, will you date with one of your watches buyer like Jisung ? 

:wub:Thank you Mathi for the watch news, the Jisung's dating, the rising of phoenix and all your lovely writting...you must be a post graduate in Jisubology :wub:

• Like 3