So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

So (Different) Ji Sub 

One's role in the movie is often very different from the real conditions. But sometimes due to his/her very good acting, it makes difficult to find the boundary between reality and movie. So Jisub could be a cruel and highly skilled assassin in the movie, but actually he is a warm-hearted man, who sometimes fell asleep while hugging his (true lover) Kiki :w00t:

piZap_1432287341651.jpg

• Like 5

Guest tammyle83

Hiiiiiiiii!!!!

Welcome to Sjs's forum. So happppyy to see more of SJS's fan posting. I became his fan since Master's Sun and i'm still trying to learn more about SJS each and every day!  Hope to see more of your posts and discussions :)

Hello, fantastic you all!! This is my first post here..since I've been a silent reader for a long time..

I'm always enjoying,following your posts...You all heal me,like paradise here for me ? ^^

Well..I just want to say THANK YOU all Jisub core fans today.

I'm really grateful for your hard works and adoration to Jisub oppa.

Please keep sharing for Jisub fans including me!! Fighting!! XD

Sorry for my poor English...:)

Guest sugarmay

Hi lovely all!!

A huge thanks for your warm welcome me ,
@proserpinaespiritu,@sojisubaddicted, @tammyle83 and all dearest here.
:)

I'm really happy to join and share my love to Jisub here finally !!!!!!! XD
and I love all his works,especially "Cain and Abel","Road No.1" both the best ever..!!!
Still waiting for his new dramas or films project patiently...miss him badly....!!

By the way...I'd like to ask you how to re-edit my post..?? 
I was looking for this on soompi tutorial and tips..but I found it nowhere..TT

Please kindly tell me,and help me..TT

Thank you..

Love and big hug from me <3

188_zpsm9jld19i.jpg

Hello everyone, so good our thread is busy again. :wub:

@sojisubaddicted those gifts are killing me honey:w00t::w00t:

Hi @sugarmay_stv very welcome my dear friend!:lol:

To edit your post, please look at the bottom left of the post, there are two words: quote and edit. Just click on "edit", dear, then there is a small window appear, you can fix your post as you wish, when you've done, click "save" . Your post will display again on the thread edited.

Your picture is so beautiful! I love it!:wub:

Hope you enjoy your SJS time here, my friend!:P

Cheer!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

Hi lovely all!!

and I love all his works,especially "Cain and Abel","Road No.1" both the best ever..!!!
Still waiting for his new dramas or films project patiently...miss him badly....!!

Thank you..

To edit your post : find the "edit" button on the bottom left of your post. Write the reason on the available column. Then just edit your post and click "save" button. Hope it will help you. 

Road No.1 and Cain & Abel were the masterpieces of Sojisub. But I will think again to rewatch it. Coz so hard to watch those dramas without crying...especially for Cain & Abel. How come a mother could done such cruel things to her son who is a very kind hearted person , although Cho In wasn't his real son. It's hurted my heart to see Cho In's pain. 

• Like 3

To edit your post : find the "edit" button on the bottom left of your post. Write the reason on the available column. Then just edit your post and click "save" button. Hope it will help you. 

Road No.1 and Cain & Abel were the masterpieces of Sojisub. But I will think again to rewatch it. Coz so hard to watch those dramas without crying...especially for Cain & Abel. How come a mother could done such cruel things to her son who is a very kind hearted person , although Cho In wasn't his real son. It's hurted my heart to see Cho In's pain. 

Hi, even when you don't fill-up the reason to edit your post, it's ok - just click the "edit button" , do the edit then click the "save button" . :)

Hi mathi, thanks for sharing the candid photos in his coffee shop. Love them! He looks so gorgeous when in casuals - wearing that very simple white top could still make him look so sexy & HOT! :)

• Like 4

Guest sugarmay

Hi lovely all!!

Thank you..

188_zpsm9jld19i.jpg

Guest sugarmay

Ah...really sorry,my dearest here.
Thank you for helping me...sorry but I can't..
My browser is Safari,and Crome..both have no button of "edit",but only quote one.
Then I tried to click "quote"...and edit ,then submit..however it didn't work to "re-post" ..only quote post..TT
I'm wondering if my browser is bad?? and also I can't delete "quote post"..So sorry for that dear girls..TT
Please forgive my stupid..

Anyway Thank you all again for helping me.LOVE

Hey colleagues, how young are you?

There was a time in 2009, actor So Jisub was paired up with a very young model for Cowon CF :rolleyes:

People's first impression when saw them sitting... neatly ^_^on their own chairs:

"Wow, they do look nice together, don't they?" :phew:

8e4e9589edfac6b8a4c27299.jpg

But then :blink::blink::blink:

"Hey, you are too young for our man, girl!"

photo108282.jpg

As if she could hear you, dear viewers :sweatingbullets: ...

:im2::im2::im2:

00001.jpg

On Soompi thread, February.4.2010, dear Korealslove wrote:

"I think the choice of a teenager in a romantic-themed print ad with a 32 year old man is very, very inappropriate. I don't care about "looking mature". She is not even out of her teens and they have her leaning back on his lap with her hand on his thigh!This was an extremely poor decision on the part of the company's marketing team. I'm completely against it...."

:im12::im12::im12:

Now, reading this, I'm like:

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

As if my Jisub could have a choice for where his colleague's hand resting on

:im15::im15::im15:

My dear ladies,

Talking of aging, some people are fresh and young for their age despite how much time flies. The others jokingly name them as "Immortal".( We're not talking about ... vampire here, right?:P) Some are even get more beautiful. This case refers to actor So Jisub, my dream man.

Let's check some public news:

** Baek Jin-hee, So Ji-sub's young lover in CF

The new actress, Baek Jin-hee is in a commercial shoot with So Ji-sub.

Her entertainment company, S2007ENT said that she got the nickname, Young lover for being in the PMP item commercial with So Ji-sub.

Baek has a very pure look and looks great as So's partner.

She is currently in the movie, "Hoya" and the drama, "Love You a Thousand Times".

Source : news.nate.com

Translation : Hancinema

** So Ji Sup romances Baek Jin Hee for Cowon PMP

February 2, 2010 @ 8:28 am

Everyone knows about So Ji Sup so eyebrows were raised when it was revealed that rookie actress, Baek Jin Hee was his little lover for the latest Cowon PMP CF. Baek Jin Hee made her debut in 2008 as an actress through movies and is currently acting in SBS's Loving You a Thousand Times. She is being called as So Ji Sup's little lover because she is only 19 (turning 20 in six days time) this year while So Ji Sup is 32 years old. A CF representative said,

"Besides having a pure and innocent look, Baek Jin Hee also has a maturing charisma about her. Although their ages differ by 13 years, both of them looked really comfortable around each other while filming the CF."

Baek Jin Hee's agency, S2007ENT expressed that she was a big fan of So Ji Sup and it was like a dream come true for her. She was very nervous at the beginning but adapted quickly to filming thanks to So Ji Sup's friendly personality. 

Note: PMP stands for portable media player.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/02/so-ji-sup-romances-baek-jin-hee-for-cowon-pmp

In 2009, this was the 32 years old man people talking about:

1280892534_ss4.jpg

He's totally gorgeous if you ask me:

3d34fb0f922b15cb37d12264.jpg

Welcoming young colleagues

*** Miss Baek Jin Hee, 19 years old, less than Mr Handsome 13 years of age

As in the news, she was being known as his big fan. When a fan got to work with her Idol, needless to say how excited she would feel.

a533d851a0b9944e853524d0.jpg

I remember in the classic novel "Jane Eyre", when Mr Rochester, whose age was about 35, said in dismay to the love of his life, the 18 years old Jane, that he would look like her father. Hey Mister, of course the young girl protested. For a man, age refines him in many ways. For lover's eyes (aka fans' eyes) age gap doesn't matter, right?

Back to BJH, it was a super-nice chance to take this shooting. 

So Ji Sub tình tứ cùng người đẹp mới

Oh-mi-God Oh-mi-God (cheesy tone), his chest is definitely the best place to lean on. Warm and cosy!

Cowon making clip.

He looked amazing young here whereas only half year before he performed the rough gangster Gang-pae. Yes, CF teams usually undisguised him from hats, facial hair etc. Our man had no choice but shining for fans' shaking hearts.

*** Miss Han Hyo Joo, 24 years old, less than our Jisub 10 years when working on Always project

When beautiful people getting together, viewers are the winners. Those youthful smiles came from angels no doubt.

Okay, talking of Miss HHJ means we're talking of another huge fan of our SJS. Before she shared in an interview that her ideal man was actor SJS, she had admired him for a long time. People said she came to Cain and Abel drama set to watch him acting. It was cold and she covered herself in a...blanket so nobody recognized her at first. But then, of course, staffs introduced her to the Man of the Day- actor SJS- much to her shyness. Overwhelmed at his present, likes most of us, she couldn't say anything...

In 2011, we could imagine how happy she was to work with him in Always where they performed a wonderful love story.

K-33.jpg

She also accompanied Jisub and the staffs on their Thailand trips

AIRPORT.jpg

Getting close to him, she said "Now I understand why fans are always enthusiastic about him"

When Miss HHJ expressed her feelings she might not aware that she was one of the luckiest girls in the world.

Always posters making

*** Miss Lee Yeon Hee, SJS's 11 years younger co-star

Even though actress Lee Yeon Hee's roles didn't have deep relationships with actor SJS's onscreen characters, she was a rare case - working with him twice.

Her first chance came in 2008. In U-turn, the 20 years old ghost was attracted to the man who, by chance, looked after her tomb in the cemetery where his mom was buried.

u-turn1.jpg14b272f029f2d2bba50f52c2.jpg

The ghost girl's eyes was filled with love when she looked at him. If a ghost can dream at all then definitely she would dream to be with this gorgeous man forever!

914637d12f2eb93805d86fd3d5628535e4dd6fff

U-turn was short but it thrilled viewers to max. Everyone wanted more: more of SJS and more of this fabulous story. Even the producers were surprised at SJS's powerful effect back then.

u34.jpg

Once again, the beautiful young actress was his co-star in Phantom drama 2012. The age gap mentioned only to mark that why our man looked so fine here.

2012052201001841800136851.jpg

If police officer Joo Kang-mi had experienced some dangerous moments in her life then they were nothing compared to those breathless seconds gazing into his deep eyes. Fixing a charming man's necktie was a risky thing to do indeed.

Posted Image

Well, being hypnotized by him was also an unforgettable memory

away.php?to=http%3A%2F%2F25.media.tumblr     away.php?to=http%3A%2F%2F24.media.tumblr

away.php?to=http%3A%2F%2F24.media.tumblr     away.php?to=http%3A%2F%2F25.media.tumblr

Back to our dear Korealslove, after her emotional opinion regarding the intimate pose between actor SJS and actress BJH in Cowon CF, the other members got all excited:

*** @Dany28 expressed:

Korealslove - about Jisub oppa shooting with such a young girl is not a big deal . I can understand what you mean . My opinion is the fact that's just bussines , modeling . How many oldest actors shoot with younger girls no Cf's but movies . And i speak in general , not just for asian productions . If we look for real life - i think that love don't have or need age . It's unusual to see a 20th girl with a man in his 40th , but not impossible . So , for now , that's just acting .

*** @Didibabez1 shared:

I don't think it's a big deal that she is in a CF with the hottest man in Korea. I bet we all wished we could switch places with her. It's all professional and all business. Our man looks young enough to be in CFs with 19 , 20 year olds.....Ok, just my opinion.......

*** @Sonicklism added:

About Cowon CF, let's be optimistic (although such postures are so... <_< hehe).

It means, on advertising perspective, Jisub oppa still look young enough to match with the cute girl.

And don't forget that, on marketing perspective, our Jisub oppa plays mostly tough roles lately (Rough Cut + Cain & Abel).

That somehow effects Cowon's brand image.

Thus, making over Jisub oppa with such hairstyle+costume and adding cute girl will not only keeping young & lively image, but also penetrate more into woman segment.

However, our dear lady Sonicklism couldn't keep her peace of mind when these special photos were shown

cocophoto1copy.jpg

Again, Jisub's thighs were highly protected... She joked:

Zhang Xi Yi...sitting with Jisub is fine...but leaning on Jisub's leg I can't stand any more. Back off !!!

This is my man...ha ha...just kidding.

cocophoto2copy.jpg

*** Miss Kim Ji Won, 15 years age gap means nothing in One Sunny Day, 2014

The beautiful poster

Posted Image

In case you want to observe how good looking he was as Ji Ho, to be paired with the 15 years younger lady, this is a close up screen cap. If fans say they want to feel his smooth skin here, no one would blame them, right? He's perfect!

Posted Image

The lonely handsome man attracted the young girl at the first sight. They totally looked adorable together. Our man looked so yummy while eating ramen at a ... police station.

Our dear @tammyle83 used to remark that ramen companies should have him for their ads. Good on you my girl! A lot of his fans would change their diets into ramen from then, much for these companies happiness...

Posted Image

Actress Kim Ji Won's acting fitted perfectly to our SJS's. They performed the pre-loved period so lovely!

Posted Image

In the flower shop, there was an awkward moment. Who wouldn't fall for this breathtaking beautiful man?

1.4.jpg

She gave him a hug, hoped to sooth his sorrow, only got to feel his heart leaping in his chest

1.9.jpg

Love has its own frequency. His heart was catching the right signals and turning into a thrilling rhythm. The next day, he would return home but he's no longer the Ji Ho he used to be. Love had already caught him in its warm hands. 

1.8.jpg

Those who watched this web drama gave their best compliments to this couple.

A nice blogger commented:

Love the warm rom-com vibe of the teaser and the leads look gorgeous. When is So Ji Sub not sexy? This is definitely on my watch list. Plus, there seems to be plenty of cute moments between them and they look good together. For those mindful of age gaps, So Ji Sub is 15 years older than Kim Ji Won at 37.

SJS and KJW need to star in a full-length drama now!

Civil replied:

Ok, so, he is 15 years older, now what? Something like, he did a splendid job, or something like they acted extremely well together, or they both were made for this movie. They both did a magnificent job, with the script. He is a seasoned actor and he definitely demonstrated it. She did a great job, considering, this was her first large role. My hat is off to both of them.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/12/20/so-ji-sub-kim-ji-won-are-adorable-in-new-web-drama/

Recently, ladies on azzuri's blog have also enjoyed many SJS updates. There was this old beautiful picture

mywebfoot:  Where do I apply to be that wall?  Hand&hellip;. I see the hand&hellip;

This nice blogger lovely asked : "Where do I apply to be that wall?"

After all, being a very young partner, or just a solid wall, staying next to him we'll be all shined, my ladies, because our man is the brightest star who's always sparkling for the joy of us!

Love you all, awesome SJS's fans!

For all excitements you've ever created in me, Jisub ah, actor So Jisub, saranghaeyo!!!

9e2d8cfdf113379cb901a054.gif 9e2d8cfdf113379cb901a054.gif  9e2d8cfdf113379cb901a054.gif

(Photos, gifts and clip credit to owners)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

Guest sugarmay

Hi dearest friend..

Sorry for forgotten my appreciation last time..@mathi,@sojisubaddicted,@willenette..

Really thank you for kind help and advice..

Anyway I should try to post without my mistakes…LOL

@mathi…my dearest friend..Thank you for your hardwork here…

I love and always enjoy your stories,your style…definitely I’m your fan!

Please keep posting and sharing for us dearest!! <3

al_zpsspply14f.gif

Gloomy Monday’s coming..sigh..

My office in my dream….I just want to go working everyday even if I have NO day-off…LOL

Have a good new week ahead dear all!

office_zpsnxqtlqgs.jpg

A diehard fan comes back (@msdizzydolores :)) and a new sweet fan (@sugarmay :P)brings along with her beautiful homemade gift and pics 

HURA!!!!

0013.gif

You really give me the courage to keep writing, dearest @sugarmay! Thank you sweetie!!! And please let me work in that SJS office with you :w00t::w00t::w00t: I'll definitely never take a day off  36.gif

Since we're in a good mood, a bit of SJS sexy dose might be needed :lol:

9b6ef3f0b701312058bcd2a14fbd8bdb.jpg

(cd as tagged)

Kanuda behind the scene,, only 16 seconds though, better than nothing, right?:D:D:D

(cd: Jum Thongparsert)

Hug you all SJS's lovely fans

a0100345_22_kuma.gifa0100345_22_kuma.gifa0100345_22_kuma.gif 

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

Guest sugarmay

Esquire Korea June 2015 is coming.
source  m.imagazinekorea.com

http://m.imagazinekorea.com/daily/dailyView.asp?no=3740&pType=1&pType2=D
dp_20150526_coverstory_sojisub_07_zps3ga

*article below...Cr site owners   by.google translation

Suits, shirts, ties, shoes Dior Homme everyone.

Dior under running a large project right Cheongdam Flagship to open in June. It held an open day at the party, as well as the Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP), the exhibition is also open plan with the theme of "Dior spirit. The exhibition will continue for more than two months a whopping 20 June to 25 August. No wonder the visit of famous foreign celebrities lead during this period. Seoul is about to fashion center in Asia. Dior Korea fell a bar. Man stepping into a new burial ground burial is the world's largest. Part of Dior Homme Dior men also had to pull off something. <Esquire> June decided to proceed with the cover containing the clothes of Dior Homme ahead of the big event. Other namseongji also similar work site. Who was the problem now. Dior's long history began in 1947 with the party and sophisticated city with all the charm of Dior Homme, we recalled the SJS without without saying.

SJS debuted in 1995 Storm model. To finish the year as the 20th anniversary and the right <Esquire> Korea and its time. Filmography steadily over the last 20 years of valid card was SJS is extraordinary. Begins with broad shoulders youth star swimmer who, in the all-time hits record <Something Happened in Bali> <I'm sorry love> to carve a name as a typical young actress. Then <Cain and Abel> <Road Number One> were up across the ISBN of <ghost> or <office worker> <of the lord sun> tried a variation of the character through a variety of work. Now I slip 39 years old. SJS of color can not be recorded in one.

It adds strength to the activities of the other actors here. Of a defiant look like the popular hip-hop and tattoo He gathered up the album announced as a musician.

<The road>, and wrote a book here has been added to pictures taken by him. Entertainment programs <Infinite Challenge> also looked good in the charm of heodang caught up with the nickname extraordinary fashion sense, soganji 'of SJS only. SJS activities of these individuals gave the image is planted free-spirited and wants to live to the public. But he speaks as a mystic invisible commonplace strategies to track. Easy to see, but outside the expected range of activities has made steady deeper and longer the life of SJS.

So Ji Sub recently was named as an investor in the movie exhibition at the Jeonju International Film Festival <Vampire girl walking through the night>. Soon subjected to 40 as a passage makes more looking forward to his future steady.

"Do not you so depressed?" Laughed SJS during the close-up shots thrown by the question. Maybe he's ever loved a source of depression with this show is not as good as the top model pose? As will be later this happens quite a dad again SJS is much namdareuge remember?

* Both crude prices fall clothes look.
Progress / yihyeonbeom (Bom Lee) stylist / gimbong law (BB Kim) Hair / ganghyeonjin (Kang Hyunjin) Makeup / gimbeomseok (Kim Bumsuk) Assistant / Seung Eun Choi

Esquire Korea June 2015 is coming.
source  m.imagazinekorea.com

http://m.imagazinekorea.com/daily/dailyView.asp?no=3740&pType=1&pType2=D

*article below...Cr site owners   by.google translation

Suits, shirts, ties, shoes Dior Homme everyone.

Dior under running a large project right Cheongdam Flagship to open in June. It held an open day at the party, as well as the Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP), the exhibition is also open plan with the theme of "Dior spirit. The exhibition will continue for more than two months a whopping 20 June to 25 August. No wonder the visit of famous foreign celebrities lead during this period. Seoul is about to fashion center in Asia. Dior Korea fell a bar. Man stepping into a new burial ground burial is the world's largest. Part of Dior Homme Dior men also had to pull off something. <Esquire> June decided to proceed with the cover containing the clothes of Dior Homme ahead of the big event. Other namseongji also similar work site. Who was the problem now. Dior's long history began in 1947 with the party and sophisticated city with all the charm of Dior Homme, we recalled the SJS without without saying.

Hidden Content

​Hi, thanks for sharing the picture. This is a NICE capture from that magazine. Can't wait to see more.....:)

• Like 4

Oh my God, thanks dear @sugarmay for the fantastic update :wub:! I'm so happy!  :w00t::w00t: 

@msdizzidolores dear, you make me all excited with you :lol::lol: Hug hug!!

Quick updates to you: He did a cameo about one minute in Warm and Cosy drama, as a café owner in Jeju island. Definitely a scene to swoon :wub: and he's going to hold fan-meetings this summer in Taiwan, Shanghai and Japan :P, schedule will be out soon. Please read the last 3 pages for more details, especially the clip showing the hot cameo my dear friend. Have fun!!!:D

My ladies, for Esquire Magazine photos, Dispatch described:

With vivid he showed sportsman reverse charm, dressed in clothing of various concepts which reveals his Fashionista look. Through the broad shoulders and eyes full of charm, perfect interpretation of the Homme Fatale. Perfect jaw line, a long nose, sculpted appearance "^ ^
The news following Korea comment excerpt:
"Wow, So Jisub is really man, very handsome".

More exquisite pictures:

dp_20150526_coverstory_sojisub_02.jpg

dp_20150526_coverstory_sojisub_03.jpg

dp_20150526_coverstory_sojisub_04.jpg

dp_20150526_coverstory_sojisub_05.jpg

dp_20150526_coverstory_sojisub_06.jpg

dp_20150526_coverstory_sojisub_08.jpg

(credit to Sojisubar and Jum)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

My ladies, for Esquire Magazine photos, Dispatch described:

With vivid he showed sportsman reverse charm, dressed in clothing of various concepts which reveals his Fashionista look. Through the broad shoulders and eyes full of charm, perfect interpretation of the Homme Fatale. Perfect jaw line, a long nose, sculpted appearance "^ ^
The news following Korea comment excerpt:
"Wow, So Jisub is really man, very handsome".

More exquisite pictures:

​Hi mathi, thanks for sharing the photos. He looks so sexy & HOT in the pictures from this magazine. So Ji Sub shows a different masculine charms in here. But, what's that "banana" doing down there, huh? Hahaha - Well, can't wait to see the feature next month, June. :)

• Like 4

Guest tammyle83

@Mathi .. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh He looks dazzzling handsome! If there's someone who looks like SJS at school, i would never skip or miss one class LOL. Perhaps, it would be hard to focus in school. He's soooo handsome.

dp_20150526_coverstory_sojisub_04.jpg

When international fans had a chance to visit SJS's gallery, they were this thrill:

Posted Image

So proud to stand on the same steps in Always movie 

Posted Image

Thank you ladies for sharing you lovely moments! I wish I were there too! :wub::wub::wub:

(credit to owners)

• Like 3