I’d love again.
You said “hello” and I turned to go
But something in your eyes left my heart beating so
I just knew that I’d love again after a long, long while
I’d love again.

( From : Beautiful Girl Song )

• Like 1

Nice Friday everyone ! 

If there are subjects or study program Ji-Subology, the study everything of Ji-Sub nim, my dear @mathi would have become the professor. At first I saw shooting Caspiconus in NZ just like a regular ad creation, but Mathi can peel it inside. got me interested again see the ad. Thumbs up !

Yeaaay....Ji-Sub will appear again in drama...but only as a cameo ? Oh come on Hong sisters...our Ji-Sub is too good to be a cameo. I suggest you to kill the male-lead actor and change with Ji-Sub xD I read that Ji-Sub approved it because he had a good relationship with Hong sister,the same happened with his emergence in "Sado" , the director is Ji-Sub 's friend. Whatever...I trust to Ji-Sub's decision. 

I found this at weibo :

I don't know exactly what is all about. Using google translate , it seems for 10th anniversary night TOP GEONLY at 10th June 2015 , there will be a concert in Shanghai. Is Ji-Sub going to perform in the concert ? 

​*** Ye, he will be making a special cameo appearance in the drama “Agreeably Warm.” He will make appearances in both the EP1 and EP2 of the show. He took this since he had worked with Hong sisters on his previous drama “Master’s Sun.”  I heard he took part in filming yesterday, May 7. xD

I really can't escape from SJS no matter how many dramas I watch. 

Just one second of looking a SJS pic is enough to make me go back to SJS world lol... 

Damn, I wasn't going to watch Warm and Cozy because my marriage would be in between that drama and I surely won't be able to complete it for a while.. But look at the bait they are using :P 

Will I get to see him as JJW ? :x

Welcome back @Sunset90 - JJW lover- xD where have you been ? Long time no see u in this thread. I miss your GIF creations. Why are you not going to watch Warm & Cozy ? I will watch at least the 1st and 2nd episode. :D I already bought Korean drama dvds too, I mean to watch while waiting for the newest SJS's drama. But until now no one I'd seen. I have caught by SJS's attraction. xD

@willenette thanks a lot for your explanation. So the drama was just beginning to be filmed yesterday? There is still hope that the lead actor will dies and replaced by SJS xDxD just kidding

Sexy Fingers In Action

These are gif images I found at weibo, I think it's from TMS. Thanks to credit for your creativity :wub:

95b5f3cftw1ere63o9keig207g047nib.gif

8a0b2b13gw1eozwz1dn2xg208b064tkf.gif

Sexy Body In Cheerful Personality

95b5f3cftw1ere63wcw08g207g047ne0.gif

95b5f3cftw1ere63q7ugsg207g047h1v.gif

95b5f3cftw1ere647v0ymg207g047x29.gif

95b5f3cftw1ere641swjig207g0474jd.gif

95b5f3cftw1ere63z2gnng207g0471bq.gif

95b5f3cftw1ere63ebyfag207g046nmx.gif

95b5f3cftw1ere644mumsg207g046e0m.gif

95b5f3cftw1ere63hj5bbg207g047k2v.gif

• Like 1

@sojisubaddicted

The reason I didn't want to watch Warm and Cozy was because of my wedding which is on June 19th. I can't go around with a laptop watching dramas in my own wedding now, can I? My life is going to change and I really won't be able to watch dramas for a while. I don't want to start something and leave me hanging. lol... 

I really want to create gifs. But what can I do, I have so much work... I'll make one soon... promise :) 

But for So Ji Sub, I might watch the first 2 episodes. 

@sojisubaddicted

The reason I didn't want to watch Warm and Cozy was because of my wedding which is on June 19th. I can't go around with a laptop watching dramas in my own wedding now, can I? My life is going to change and I really won't be able to watch dramas for a while. I don't want to start something and leave me hanging. lol... 

I really want to create gifs. But what can I do, I have so much work... I'll make one soon... promise :) 

But for So Ji Sub, I might watch the first 2 episodes.

Congratulations dear  @Sunset90 hope your marriage will bring all happiness. Yeah...don't do that, your hubby is going to be very jealous to SJS 

So Ji-Sub Waves

Quiet but swept like a wave. That's what I'd seen from So Ji-Sub. Using the internet I know many So Ji-Sub's fans page from various countries out of Asia such as : Arab, Turky, Romanian, Russian,Italian, US,Portugal etc. Did not know before that So Ji-Sub 's name known to places far from South Korea. This one is a complete enough resume video on SJS's works created by Italian fans. 

@sojisubaddicted I'm sure he is ... :P... I'm not giving up my love for SJS :P  .. My poor hubby lol! 

I usually don't call any of my fav kdrama actors as Oppa... I do love Jang Hyuk but since he is married, I don't like referring him as Oppa. Only SJS has got that privilege. Now I don't know what I'd call him... I'm gonna pray that SJS gets married soon too :P .. I'm so many years younger than him... I really wish he gets to meet his soul mate :x (even though it's not gonna be me :P  ) .... 

Edited by Sunset90

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but where do you watch his new drama "One Sunny Day"?  I live in the U.S.  I went to Line TV's website and I got a message that Line TV is unavailable in the U.S. 

Edited by Calphurnia2007

Dear @‌Calphurnia2007,

Welcome to the thread my friend!

I'm afraid I don't have good news for you about One Sunny Day. So far I know, all the links to watch the series on Youtube were dead due to copyright. Someone says let's wait for the DVD but it'll take ages I guess :(

I watched all 10 episodes (all illegal clips of course :ph34r:). Let me tell you my friend: He was totally gorgeous there. He would kill you as quick as Joo Jong Won in The Master Sun xD  (Thanks to our dear @sojisubaddicted who has posted all those awesome gifts! :wub:)   

Please allow me to present a little bit of One Sunny Day to you since we have no choice but waiting, right? 

Here, our gentleman. He smiled, his eyes twinkled ... I'm melting here :wub: Floored!!!xD

10.25.jpg

7.17.jpg

Our man and the girl who would change his lonely life (onscreen only, of course :P)

8.30.jpg

osd8_2

osd8_4

osd8_3

9.33.jpg

Thanks the nice fan who created this MV which will sooth our missing him for a while :wub:

*** At 0:53, both of them were so awkward because the girl had just seen him naked in the bathroom by accident :$

*** 1:09 having a barbecue outdoor, the girl wanted to thank him for lending her the phone for emergency calls. Hers was stolen by a burglar.  

*** In the next few scenes, you'll witness she was the first to feel love. Ladies always fell for him uncontrollably, right?^_^ 

*** 1:43 : breathless eyes contact

*** 2:56 he stuck her to his side - so adorable gesture! 9_9

Hope you enjoy the clip my dear friends!!!

Happy weekend!!!

(Photos and clip credit to owners and to dear Jum on pollyoflove)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 1

ACTOR SO JISUB IN CAIN and ABEL 2009

Loving you in Chungju small town!!

Cain and Abel was actor So Jisub’s coming back drama after discharged from Military Service. It was air from February.18 to April.23.2009 on SBS. Since drama MISA was done in 2004, nearly 5 years he’s been away from the small screen. Needless to say how much fans missed him and expected for Cain and Abel.

My dear friend, this drama’s making history was also something…frustrated. Apart from long term delaying, changing in casts, even the script also had big different from the original plan.

Cain and Abel was about the conflicts between brothers (as typical as in the Bible). At first, our SJS was planned to be the younger brother who was a gangster in New York while his brother worked as a cop in South Korea. Jisub grew his hair to be this cool gangster. Indeed he was super- cool with the long hair style in 2007. However, the script was changed to the one we all knew: he and his onscreen brother were all doctors in Bosung University Hospital. Still, the jealousy, the greediness led people doing wrong things to the others, leaving permanent damages.

Cain and Abel

The first team of cast (Man, you would definitely make one of the most handsome gangsters onscreen!) 

The real main leads

Dear Ladies,

This is my favorite drama. Although I really want to discuss with you about it for a long time, I am not able to do so because the great drama contents full of awesome details. All characters were performed perfectly, especially our SJS. He was the smiling doctor Lee Cho In at first then became the dark and wild Oh Kwang Ho later. His excellent acting brought him handful of Awards with 5 golden statuettes in 2009.  

The length of 20 episodes is indeed too much to talk in one article. I wouldn’t want to darken your mood by displaying all those painful family commitments. Please allow me to talk about love here. Yes, I would like just to bring you back to his Chungju time when he was a confused man, yet there was a girl ready to die for him.

For our convenience please check spoiler first for a small summary

Background story

The drama started with this scene:  a man was abandoned in the desert, his head covered in blood

Who would care to saunter to the desert to save him? He felt his memories were leaving him. “My life flashes before my eyes as I die”…

Viewers were like: "Ah... Come on dear scriptwriter, how come you kill my man just in the first few minutes?"

The one who was concerned would reply politely: "Please be patient SJS's lovers, you'll have giant time to admire him in this drama. Guarantee!"

He was saved, of course, by a group of North Korea veteran soldiers who were trying to immigrate to South Korea, but suffered from amnesia afterward. The gifted doctor of Bosung University Hospital in Seoul then lived as Oh Kwang-ho, an adopted brother of the team leader Oh Kwang-chul who died on the way crossing the border China - South Korea. His dying wish was his little sister Oh Young-ji will be taken care of by Kwang-ho who swore to fulfil it no matter what. At the same time, Oh Young-ji had also been committed to South Korea. Why a cheerful Korean doctor ended leaving to death in the desert in China or how he fought his way back to be himself once again from amnesia? How did he find his true love in this cruel world? You’ll have all pleasant answers once you’ve enjoyed the drama, my ladies. I’d like to say his fate was not all bad though, because there’s LOVE.

Lee Cho In and the love of his life from the beginning:

First met in Shanghai Airport

Doctor Lee Cho-in and little Young-ji in the Round House, Toru, Shanghai

Did an emergency surgery to remove Young-ji's appendix in private house – not in hospital because of her illegal staying in China

Young-ji fell for the sweet man who were still fresh from his engagement with his childhood friend, singer Kim Seo Yeon.

Both reunited in South Korea after experience terrible time, Young-ji sponsored for the confused man Oh Kwang-ho to stay back otherwise he would be sent back to China.

Young-ji was being selfish for not telling the man who he really was but wanted him all for herself

The dark kept threatening both of them, they fled away from Seoul to Chungju

That's when our story began. Yes, it's Chungju time!

Loving you in Chungju

Chungju is the second large city in the province of Chungcheongbuk-do in the centre of South Korea. The population is small, only 210,000 residents (July. 2013). Chungju with the landscape of a beautiful large lake, a National Park and many romantic roads which are sure the best place for love to thrive.

In a hurry, our main characters settled in Chungju. Young blood sure helped a lot to bring optimistic smiles on their faces even though they worked so hard. Both took 2 jobs. Daytime, Kwang-ho worked as a handy man at the National Park while Young-ji did tour guiding. At night, they ran a small snack restaurant. On bicycle, Mr Oh Kwang-ho was the delivery man. As if not enough, the man also was a fisherman. He set fish nets by the lake then came to collect his spoils each dawn.

The ordinary life somehow fascinated the ex-wealthy- young- doctor who had never done these things in his life. Miss Young-ji, who’s having a crush on the man ever since, was trying to conceal her feelings although her eyes were all shining at the sight of him. The man's present indeed brightened up their little restaurant. (Young-ji ah, who wouldn’t want such a sexy man washing the dishes in their kitchen?)

However, each of them was nursing their own troubles. As time went by, Kwang-ho’s memories reluctantly flashed back causing him severe headache, much for Young-ji’s fear of losing him.

Ladies, a charming 31 years old man lived in the same house with a cute young girl of 24. Are you wondering if there’s something happening between them?

The answer was yes, but in a pure, good way of course. There were sulking, scolding… and also touching moments. When things involved to brains and hearts, shouldn’t we just let them work their own natural ways?

This clip will show how much the man cared for the young girl!

Since when Mr Oh Kwang-ho felt love?

*** It’s near dawn when I open my eyes. Time to get up to collect those fish nets by the lake but I was just lying on the mattress, happiness lingering to each of my fingertips.

I was in a Mother Hug – nothing can compare to this secure feeling – I had been cared and I was loved. Heaven, I couldn’t remember if I’ve ever once experienced such a wonderful hug in my life until last night when Young-ji hugged me. It warmed me inside out.

In the death of the night, she came to my assurance. How pathetic I was, shaking in fear due to a terrible nightmare. That’s when she gentle pull me close to her. Her hand stroke my hair while her voice soothing. I couldn’t hold myself together but sobbing silently. Not because I was scared but because I was so touch. I’m a confused man, lost in my own world, still, she took me in with gentle heart…  

A familiar healthy fragrance came off her skin which calmed my nerves. People said smelling sometime makes the longest memory. Young-ji ah, your scent has already branded on my mind. Addicted!  

*** She confirms that I am Dr Lee Cho In, that she’s been hiding all the truth from me for months. Should I get mad at her? The truth explodes my head but I could not be happy like I used to imagine. My Yeong Ji shaking in emotions is a painful scene to watch.

“Please forget Oh Kwang Chul, Oh Kwang Ho and Oh Yeong Ji… Please leave me and find your memories.” 

She said she likes me. 

She said sorry twice then walked away.

Is that all, my girl?

Should I yell at her in disappointed? Miss, how come you’ve ignored  my misery? How come you totally unaware that I … like you too?

Chungju hospital front yard today is so windy. Her quivering shoulders look as fragile as a leaf has just fallen down form the tree trunk in the afternoon. Tears must be flown hard at the farewell.

More than the shock of knowing the truth, I’m paralysed by a total different desire.  A huge part of me urge to run after her and wrap her familiar small shape in my arms, hold her tight to my heart. Lie to me, like me and fear of my leaving … all those things must be too much agony for your little heart, Yeong Ji ah. I shouldn’t ever be the one makes you cry this much…

But I’ve just rooted my ground here, shattering in my own wishes. I wish I’ll safely regain my memories then for the rest of my life, wherever l live, Young-ji is always by my side. Is it too much to wish such things in this hazardous life?

Please don’t hate Young-ji!

More than once, I read viewers’ comments that they hated Miss Oh Young-ji because her selfish made him suffered.

I don’t ever hate her, my ladies. Poor Young-ji was just foolish in love like any other girls, right? What choice should she make? When I saw her crying hard after revealing the truth to him, I was crying too “Please, Dr Lee Cho In, definitely Young-ji was deserved your love”

Fortunately, I guessed Mr Oh Kwang-ho/ Lee Cho In thought the same.  In the “President Room” in Chungju Park, when they spent their last night together, he showed that he didn’t feel bad about her at all.

Guardian Angel

Lee Cho In

My feet carried me unconsciously forward on the street to the final destination where my “love ones” waiting for me. Why am I not happy at the news? My heart’s aching.

Young-ji left early this morning, leaving behind her a note, a CD and a new set of clothes on the table. She wrote she’s forgotten Oh Kwang-ho and his promise already and wish me, Dr Lee Cho-in a new happy path from now on…

Oh girl, you thought I believe you’ve forgotten me?

Hope you wouldn’t cry at my leaving!

Hope you wouldn’t feel lonely without me and don’t work too hard till the day I come back. I definitely come back, Young-ji ah.

I’m crossing the street when my eyes catch a familiar face – a lovely face. In seconds, memories flash back! Kim Seo-Yeon, my love one. I’m stunned!  Why these memories feel like from another life? I should be all thrill and happy at the sight of her, shouldn’t I?

The loudly sound of a speeding car is so annoy at my back. I turn around only to see a horrible scene: a car is rushing toward me. I’m the target. The same man with a malignant face that haunted me sitting in that car. I read the death sentence in his eyes. It’s too late to run. If it ends here, who will be the one fulfil the promise with Young-Ji? Oh, my poor Young-ji!

From nowhere she came, throwing herself in front of me, arms spread wide as if to protect me from harm. A living barrier against 1.5 tons of steel of that monstrous car.   

What have I ever done to deserve this Guardian Angel?

Just in an iota of time, our eyes meet. Young-ji ah, my foolish Young-ji! What’ll become of me if I live while you die for me? Like all sailing boats on earth need a safe harbour to rest happily after all those nomad days, I need you…

Everything happens so fast! Tears have not yet flooded my eyes but my whole being is screaming 

Nooo… Young-ji ah, please don’t die! Can you hear me?

You are the world!

I love you!!!

Oh Young-ji

One thing I’m sure I couldn’t watch him go. What would you say to forever farewell your Guardian Angel? I wish I was a little girl so I could stamp my feet, cry my heart out wishing for the most precious gift in my life: HIM.

Last night I curled up on the sofa, chanted to myself “I’ll be fine! I’ll be alright!...” But why tears kept rolling down uncontrollably. Doctor ah, sleep tight! The next day would be your most memorable day – reunite with your love ones and walk on your own path as Doctor Lee Cho-in from now. Please don’t feel pity on me. Comrade Oh Kwang-ho will always stay in my heart.

I did prepare for this day: a new suit and this new pair of runner, size 28.

Everything about you is big and firm and warm and lovely!

Everything about you makes my heart flutter. Since knowing you in Shanghai, my eyes see only you.

I’m so sorry Doctor, my selfish must hurt you badly. Are you much disappointed in me? Do you hate me? Cinderella backs to her kitchen without a complaining this time for the sin she made – Lie to the Prince. Stolen time ended while love stills fresh. Is there any hope for her?

I’m hiding close to the café where he’ll meet the beautiful famous singer, his lover. I want to witness how happy he is then I’ll be back to my lonely life.

Finally he’s there, getting off the bus. The clothes suit him just fine. My Oh Gang-ho is so handsome in this classy outfit. He’s the real Lee Cho-in now. Your future is nearby. Doctor, please just cross the street.

Doctor, why do you stop?

What are you looking at?

Am I in a nightmare when I see the devil wearing Mr Choi’s face appears from nowhere in a big car which accelerates toward Dr Lee Cho-in? I’m shudder at his cruel face: he wants to run over my doctor.

Doctor is standing in the middle of the crossing path, target of the killing car.

Run Doctor, RUN!

Memories have just dawn on you. The good days are not yet to come. You must stay alive! You must be happy!

I throw myself in front of him without a second thought. My little arms spread wide with the burning hope to protect him from the monster. My head turns around seeking a last view of my Angel, to meet his shocking eyes. One second seems last a lifetime: I read his panic, I read his care for me… Hasn’t this already made the real heaven for poor Young-ji?

I’m so sorry if I’m burden you in any ways.

I’m so sorry that I lied.

Doctor ah, I’ll make up for you this time.

I’m gladly make it all up!

Foolish love

“The most foolish thing in this world is having regrets

The second most foolish thing is love

And the third most foolish thing is man

I’m a man with regret because of love

You told me you only love me

You told me you couldn’t live without me

I wanted to grab a star from the sky and give it to you

But instead I show you a tear as bright as the star…”

(Please read full lyrics at

http://kreah-craze.com/miryeohan-sarang-lyrics-cain-and-abel-ost-ending-title/)

Dramas were made for entertaining purposes. Yet, a great drama can affect viewers in many ways. All commitments should be solved and a happy ending is always expected. Everyone needs love, sympathy, forgiveness to make life worth living after all.

Our characters finally ended up happily in Chungju, the romantic town. There were kisses and there were smiles. There was bicycling together on the road where those century-old trees merrily wave their branches as if blessing them:

Dear couple, may the happiness always be in your favours!!!

There was an awesome fan dedicated to Cho In – Youngji couple a beautiful MV which was published in Feb.18.2011 and has reached 244,242 views. I’m so happy to repost it here, once again, for Cain and Abel lovers. Ladies, are you happy too?

Jisub ah, actor So Jisub, Saranghaeyo!!!

(All photos and clips credit to owners)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 1

Dear @mathi what a looooooveeeely writting of C & A. You deserves to be a profesor of Ji-Sub(ology) . 

You made me want to immediately replay C & A, while actually I start watching "Were Dating Now" again. I'm fascinated by the appearance of young Ji-Sub. He was very very sweet, just like candy. Ah...he always look cute until now.

For me, the most hated figure in the C & A was his mother. How could a mother be so cruel ??? Although a foster mother, but she is a woman and a doctor. Where is her humanity ?  Actually, it's the mother who had broken relationship between the brothers . The second figure I hated was his ex-girlfriend. How come she forgot in a short times someone who have contributed to her life? 
Although I was a bit dissapointed to Youngji, but in fact she gave the advantage to Oh Kwang Ho because his life as Lee Cho In even bring much grief to him. 

Poor Lee Cho In...it's out of breath to imagine how hard your life is. Wanna give you a hug and wipe your tears because I know that behind your cheerful smile, there was hidden sadness

• Like 1

Dear @‌Calphurnia2007,

Welcome to the thread my friend!

I'm afraid I don't have good news for you about One Sunny Day. So far I know, all the links to watch the series on Youtube were dead due to copyright. Someone says let's wait for the DVD but it'll take ages I guess :(

(Photos and clip credit to owners and to dear Jum on pollyoflove)

​Thanks for the info Mathi.  Your pics and comments make me wanna watch more now.  :D

Thanks sujisubaddicted for sharing the airport picture & the video. I wonder where is he heading to, huh? 

Dear Willenette, I think there was an article mention about his trip:

So Ji Sub films cameo for the the Hong sisters' Jeju Island Gatsby premiere

by Vivi on Thu, May 07, 2015

So Ji Sub is coming to Jeju Island Gatsby! The actor reportedly filmed a special cameo for the upcoming Hong sisters series on May 7.​

So Ji Sub's last drama project was The Master's Sun, which was also the last drama from Jeju Island Gatsby writers Hong Jung Eun and Hong Mi Ran. Because he has a close relationship with the show writers, he readily agreed to make appearances in the first two episodes of the show.

Of course, this news leaves fans wondering if he will make his cameo in character as Joo Joong Won, the memorable shopping mall owner from The Master's Sun. I could see it fitting in with the storyline, especially since the second male lead (Lee Sung Jae) is the owner of a hotel, so the two probably hang out in the same imaginary wealthy playboy circles, right?

So_ji_sub_MS.jpg

Regardless of what character he's playing, it will be nice to see So Ji Sub on our screens again, even if it's just a cameo! The premiere episode with his first appearance will air exclusively on DramaFever on May 13.

http://www.dramafever.com/news/so-ji-sub-will-make-a-cameo-on-jeju-island-gatsby/

Edited by mathi
  • Like 1

Dear @sojisubaddicted, don't think I'm qualified to be a profesor of Ji-Sub(ology) my dear friend :$:P 

Probably I'm only suit to "Crying Contest while watching SJS's Dramas" :D . I cried a lot while wrote the piece about Cain and Abel :/ 

Hope with the Cameo role which will be aired on May.13.2015, his dear fans will be all recharged with happiness because he's onscreen again! Yay!!! :wub:

Kanuda pics from Instagram:

Edited by mathi
  • Like 1

Thanks sujisubaddicted for sharing the airport picture & the video. I wonder where is he heading to, huh? 

@51K_CT (Crystal Tee)  at twitter said SJS just cameback from Jeju Island, finished his part for Warm & Cozy. 

Updated from Kanuda , thanks to lbhsung@weibo

It's from his hair stylist instag

Look at his socks, very unique

He really need someone, not a medical pillow. Are we going to help him ? 

Fans had compared between SJS at Gimpo 09/05/2015

and at Taiwan 29/06/2014

hahaha....nothing change even his clothes, only different bag & accesories.....how could it happened ? 

@mathi : you deserves, really. Last nite I rerun C&A, watch the scene when he was in detetention camp...gosh...I cry like a river. Then I stopped watching and hearing Boy Go...ahh.....maybe later I'll continue. 

• Like 1

Hey my dear @sojisubaddicted, please don't cry honey! :o Let's focus on happy things, alright 9_9

Thank you for the cute updates  [thumbsup]  ... Those cushions sure look warm and comfy, however the hot man in black suit and pink socks is definitely my interesting here :D[lovestruck]

*** Once again, fans' eyes are... eagle eyes :P

This nice fan posted:

"I saw Oppa's ear ring and necklace ☺14.4.2015️✨✨"

When a close up photo was shown, our eyes are all busy, right? Poor man might not know he's been X-ray carefully [hmpfh] [hmpfh] 

*** In a bath towel  :D :D :D

(In Sophie's Revenge)

*** New collection of his lips and again  Sarhos (sorry! :P)

b09.gifb09.gifb09.gif

Everyone, cheer!!!

(Photos credit to owners via Instagram)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 2

@51K_CT (Crystal Tee)  at twitter said SJS just cameback from Jeju Island, finished his part for Warm & Cozy. 

Hi, thanks for the info.

xD