So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest sophia76

081202.jpg

Here is the last paragraph:

Following the populairty of Misa, Jisub is enjoying increasing popularity in Taiwan as well. In response to strong requests from the fans, Misa would be aired again on the Chinese channel (don’t know the Eng name of the channel) from Aug 1. It is likely that the handsome So Ji Sub, with his unique charisma, will continue to grab the hearts of the audience.

(posted by Boola on Hotelier2002)

SJS286.jpg

SJS287.jpg

(credit: cafe.daum.net/sojs; uploaded by thunder on Hotelier2002)

im lost....

i left this thread for so long...jongmal mianhaeyo....

im stucked at K-Music thread...

Do you still remember me??

^^;;;;;;;;;;

JUST WANNA SAY ONE THING....

I GOT CRUSHED ON SO MANY GASOOS,BUT NOTHING COMPARE HOW I LOVE SO JISUB OPPA SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHH!~!!!!! I LOVE HIM TO DEATH!!!!!

These wallpapers made by finny / popcornfor2.com

He's so SEXY 20052137595314bs7lf.gif

I wanna warn you. Please sit down before click for large image.

subtoon7wt3av.th.jpgsexyman9qg2zo.th.jpg

sexyman21el7ur.th.jpgsexyman35np4zn.th.jpg

untitled9on7qq.th.jpgsexyjisub3hh5bl.th.jpg

more wallies :)

credit : finny / popcornfor2.com

sonickmyman0rv5ia.th.jpgjisubbyfinny9qw6os.th.jpg

jisubmylove3dt3de.th.jpgjisub02byfinny8ts6hh.th.jpg

subtoon7wt3av.th.jpgsexyman9qg2zo.th.jpg

sexyman21el7ur.th.jpgsexyman35np4zn.th.jpg

untitled9on7qq.th.jpgsexyjisub3hh5bl.th.jpg

more wallies :)

Goy, thanks so much for these wallies. I just took out "The Gift and looking at each page now. Maybe before I go to sleep i'll put on the dvd :)

Guest florice

These wallpapers made by finny / popcornfor2.com

He's so SEXY 20052137595314bs7lf.gif

I wanna warn you. Please sit down before click for large image.

wow~~~~~~~

Great work!!!!

I like them very much.

thanks finny and Goy :)

p.s.

Dear Goy,

Thanks your reminding.

I have already sit down. :P

Guest sophia76

From ETN ~ Entertainment News #2(From Model to Misa)

Dated: January 19th, 2005

WR: Woman Reporter

MR: Man Reporter

MR2: Man Reporter 2 (Kim Dong Wook)

MR3: Man Reporter 3

WR: Reporter Kim Dong Wook has prepared Mr. So Ji Sub’s acting development.

MR2: Yes, Mr. SJS debuted in the entertainment business in 1995 when he became the main model of a famous Fashion Catalogue. Among 2000 applicants, he and Mr. Song Seung Hun were picked. Then, he started acting in the 1998 drama “Model.” So he’s been acting for 8 years now. And he’s at the top right now. I think it would be interesting to examine how his acting career developed. The clips are ready so let’s watch together.

CHANGE OF SCENE: SJS in “Miss Hip Hop and Mr. Rock”

MR2: Yes, this is how SJS’s acting developed. During his debut year’s, SJS’s impression on the audiences was that of someone with no acting skills who entered the show business trusting in his looks alone. But he had some potentials.

It was through the drama Glass Shoes that his gaze grew in-depth, and it was through this drama that SJS entered the line of stars. Glass Shoes became for him his Cinderella’s Shoes.

As Glass Shoes started airing in China, his popularity grew not only in China, but in Taiwan and even in Vietnam. The entire Asia started to be familiar with his name. During the past year, when he visited Vietnam, he was treated as a first class Hallyu Star and he was able to taste his own rising popularity there.

FOCUS: So Ji Sub

SJS: I just finished the meeting with the Vietnamese fans, and I feel great. I didn’t know how great it feels to come to a foreign country and find people recognizing me. I feel I should watch out my acting more carefully from now on. And regarding Vietnam, I think it’s a beautiful country.

CHANGE OF SCENE: Kang In Wook from WHIB

MR 2: The popularity he gained through Glass Shoes continued through What Happened In Bali. This drama was described as one that made him touch the skies. Mr. SJS said that he felt he was looking at himself while acting. His customs and habits were very similar to those of Kang In Wook he was portraying. His real family situation and even his personality… maybe this was the reason he clicked so well with the character, and why the audiences were drawn to him.

After 10 years of acting, SJS, through the KBS drama “I’m Sorry I Love You” changed once again, clearly finding his true colors. His acting exploded all the way, making us expect a lot of internalization from his future works.

CHANGE OF SCENE: At the Desk

MR: “I’m Sorry I Love You” may have made Mr. SJS into a Big Star, but actually before this, during “What Happened in Bali” which he played with Mr. Jo In Sung, he was already reaching the top. I had felt this strongly. And recently, he showed his last card.

Personally, I watched Mr. So Ji Sub since his debut years. I remember it was 1998? Or 1997? I think it was 1997. During the drama “Model.” That drama was produced by Mr. Lee Kang Wook PD.

I was also present at the 1996 Super Model Contest. The setting of the drama and all the background was based on this, which was spectacular, very well made. Back then, Lee Kang Wook PD thought of making a drama based on this. He received good feedbacks, so he used the same setting and background for the drama. Many models chosen then were directly cast for the drama. They went through lots of auditioning. The main character was Miss Kim Nam Joo… Miss Yum Jung Hwa was there too. Mr. Jang Dong Gun was cast also. One day, the PD asked me to go there to check how the models were doing, if they walked well, and to watch their acting. So I went to the shooting site. There I saw a very good looking guy. So I asked Lee Kang Wook PD, “Who’s that?” “He’s a newbie, but he’s killing, right? I think he’s good… he can rise.” But he’s acting… he was pretty stiff. I told him: “I think his acting’s pretty stiff.” He said: “Yes, I have to beat him up for that.” Saying this, he said he feels the guy will do well. I remember we talked like this. Me too, I felt he would rise soon. But actually, he took longer than I had expected to rise. It took him so much longer to become a Big Star.

WR: The longer it took him, I feel it helped him develop his acting skills. ~Am I praising him too much (blushing)? Since it took him 10 years, I think his acting is really amazing. It makes me believe that he’s struggling past made him who he is right now. I also heard he has a sunbae who helped him when he was struggling.

MR2: Yes, we can say he’s a sunbae actor, Mr. Son Hyun Joo. Yesterday, Mr. SJS had a Jean’s photo shooting with photographer Son Hong Joo. He is the older brother of actor Son Hyun Joo. Photographer Son Hong Joo works in this Magazine where he develops strong relationships with many entertainers. During his debut, he worked together with actor Son Hyun Joo, who mentored him while playing the Korean Chess. It is said that their relationship was pretty strong too. He asked Mr. Son Hyun Joo: “How can I act that well?” Mr. Son Hyun Joo’s answer hit the nail: “After 10 years of acting, you’ll know.”

Maybe it’s because he’s been acting this long… we feel he’s acting’s gaining depth.

MR: Actually, the drama I and many of my colleagues couldn’t forget of Mr. Jisub is Glass Shoes. Remember I mentioned his acting was stiff? At Glass Shoes, I felt his acting quality suddenly jumped. What’s your opinion?

MR2: His acting changed a lot then. He acted with Miss Kim Hyun Joo, and I felt he was finally in touch with his inner self. He got a bit into a scandal with Miss Kim Hyun Joo, but they both revealed that they are very good friends in real life too. Maybe it was because of this that they both acted so well together.

MR: They belonged to the same management, back then… They had the same manager.

WR: Besides, not only in Glass Shoes, but even in What Happened In Bali, he showed us in-depth acting. He worked with Mr. Jo In Sung and Miss Ha Ji Won. Back then, there was such a rivalri between Mr. Jo In Sung’s fans and Mr. So Ji Sub’s fans many funny incidents happened.

MR3: Yes, back then, through the internet there was a certain competition among the fans, and when they found out Mr. So Ji Sub would die after Mr. Jo In Sung shots him, there was so much complaining about this, saying he shouldn’t die. But he ends up dying. The funny thing was that 49 days later, his fans commemorated a 49 memorial day of Kang In Wook’s death. They didn’t watch this drama as a drama.

***Translated by Priscilla

(I dedicate this translation to my I&E Chingus!~ CHEERS!!!)

I know Saturn unni has it in her Clubbox, but depending on the traffic they get automatically deleted. You can check it here, and request to her to uploaded if you can't find it: http://clubbox.co.kr/youngsosa] http://clubbox.co.kr/youngsosa (2005 News Section)

TO READ ETN NEWS #1 (The Hard Working Actor), go to:

http://www.xanga.com/contentlatest.asp?use...=reviews&bflag=

(reposted by Piscilla on Hotelier2002)

Guest sophia76

Ji Sub at Mapo office (Aug 16 2005, 10:27 PM)

Jisub in Lotte World

050816lotteworld9sb.jpg

He brought children of orphanage in Mapo district there. He guided them to each riders, helped them to ride. It was toasty hot in Seoul.

Lotte World is the big amusemt park in Seoul. In Law firm, SJS and Kim Ji Ho went to the Lotte world. In Stairway to heaven, KSW was the owner of Lotte world. In Love for thousand years, princess and the Japanese guy went to Lotte world too... (maybe more)

Jisub sweats a lot. 2 Years ago, after Glass shoes, Kim Hyun Joo said at the interview that Jisub is 'Prince of sweating'. Smile

She said, "Jisub sweats a lot always. While filming the last scene of Chulwoong's death, after Chulwoong's hard action scene, Jisub lied on the ground just to locate the lightening equipments. After he woke up, the ground was wet as his body shape, since he was too much sweating. So all the staff had to dry the ground with lights. "

SJS297.jpg

(credit: cafe.daum.net/sojs; uploaded by thunder on Hotelier2002)