So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest mabeljisub

Vicente,

I just love to see your artwork. The 1st one and the 3rd one look like decadent images. It is a bit difficult for me to accept - too weird and particular. However, your artwork matches them quite well. The second one is nice, handsome Ji Sub, no matter how you do it; he is still as handsome as usual! In my opinion, I will choose the 3rd one as my favourite one. Keep up!

Mabel :rolleyes:

Guest vicente

Vicente,

I just love to see your artwork. The 1st one and the 3rd one look like decadent images. It is a bit difficult for me to accept - too weird and particular. However, your artwork matches them quite well. The second one is nice, handsome Ji Sub, no matter how you do it; he is still as handsome as usual! In my opinion, I will choose the 3rd one as my favourite one. Keep up!

Mabel :rolleyes:

Dear...Mabel :blush:

Thank you for your recommend.

It decadent images, Really? Hahaha.

But I agree with you say that.

I to try made that for to be different style.

I will want to improve that. hehehe.

Thank you dear.

vicente :D

And my last art work. :blush:

card71.jpg

card70.jpg

Guest charlesriver

Dear...Mabel :blush:

Thank you for your recommend.

It decadent images, Really? Hahaha.

But I agree with you say that.

I to try made that for to be different style.

I will want to improve that. hehehe.

Thank you dear.

vicente :D

And my last art work. :blush:

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z249/vi...enoi/card71.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z249/vi...enoi/card70.jpg

Why blush! I love them vicenti!

Lots of people may not get used to SJS new style especially the long hair. But if you know SJS, he dares to try

new looks. This one I find it very artistic look. May be his new role will look similar like this.

Post one wallpaper by meihsu from Taiwan Misa Forum:

218bb1ed3bdeb94979f05555.jpg

Guest mabeljisub

vicente,

I think your latest artwork is very presentable. I like both of them. :w00t:Meihsu's one is also creative. :lol::rolleyes: Shall I pluck up courage and do one? No .....Yes .....will see later! :crazy:

Guest charlesriver

vicente,

I think your latest artwork is very presentable. I like both of them. :w00t:Meihsu's one is also creative. :lol::rolleyes: Shall I pluck up courage and do one? No .....Yes .....will see later! :crazy:

HAHA! Mabel, I am waiting...............

One of the reasons I love love SJS is he could always surprise me. There are many handsome faces around,

but only his is so unique because of his personality, his vision/dream.

From Youngsosa JSmeet bbs (http://cafe.daum.net/sojs):

June 15 & 17 An eyewitness account

It's not a dream of sonick, it's real :)

This report is from a fan who met him twice, every other day, last week (June 15~17) in southern Seoul, same place.

(This person didn't mention the place name, but probably Gorilla)

On Friday (June 15) It seemed he had an official meeting just before. He was wearing black frame glasses, white shirt and suit. The whole feeling was very similar to the Japanese Sankei newspaper photos.

sankeiym5.jpg

(This kind of image?)

The difference is, he didn't tie up hair, but split his hair in the middle, let it down naturally.

He looked gorgeous enough to make this lady almost faint at a moment.

Soon many fans gathered to him, he made bows to everyone. He drove his car, opened window widely waving back to fans to the end.

On Sunday (June 17), his fashion was totally opposite. He was wearing short(almost half) pants, slippers(=scuff) and cap. His clothes was so fresh that he looked as his early twenties.

It seemed it was his private outing of holiday. He looked so light and pleasant, people who noticed him couldn't say hello to him.

This lucky lady who met him twice at one weekend, is saying that Jisub looked so healthy, happy and good looking as always...

She wanted to share this story with Youngsosa members.

Guest charlesriver

Big thank you Saturn :excl:

So he is not in LA.....

Very happy to know that he is health and happy!

Guest vicente

Why blush! I love them vicenti!

Lots of people may not get used to SJS new style especially the long hair. But if you know SJS, he dares to try

new looks. This one I find it very artistic look. May be his new role will look similar like this.

Post one wallpaper by meihsu from Taiwan Misa Forum:

http://hiphotos.baidu.com/suminmin/pic/ite...94979f05555.jpg

Dear...charlesriver :blush:

I love Sojisub in style long hair.

Sometimes He to look like decadent images,

because he thinnest more. I think not to be

concerned long hair.hehehe :phew:

Guest vicente

Dear....saturn :blush:

Thank you very much.

I'm reading to envy more.

She very lucky more. :P

vicente,

Dear Mabel :unsure:

I agree with charlesriver, :blush:

I will wait....see your last art work. :blush:

Guest s k y .

i love so jisup. i really do. but his new

hair style needs to go. i still love him,

but it's just not so jisup<3

The hair in SPUR pictures is a wig.

3.jpg

This is the behind story of making SPUR. (Japanese magazine)

http://www.s-woman.net/spur/special/jisub/

I translate this part only...

" All are up to you. I am OK if you cook this material called myself as you want. I want to meet myself I've never met. "

With this Jisub's clear declaration, Pro of pro crew yelled fighting.

The first special concern is his hair. He said he is raising hair for his next drama.

It's passably long enough, but hair stylist Mr. TAKU says,

" It's OK enough with this, but if it were longer, it would be wilder, might be more great"

All crew agreed on this opinion, so new hair style with extension hair is made.

Sonick in LA May.12 2007

from

http://www.d-addicts.com

http://www.jisubaddicts.com

http://sorryiloveyou.noonhost.com

I was driving by Glendale Beverly Center mall here in Southern california

When suddenly, I noticed a familiar face, it was Moo Hyuk hyung from "I'm sorry I love you",

driving a nice convertible Mercedez benz.

I yelled "Mr. Cha", no answer.

Then I yelled "Song Eunche", he looks then I yelled "AJUSHI".

Then he rolls his window further down to try to make out what im trying to say.

Then I finally asked him "You're the guy from I'm sorry I Love you, right?"

Then he answered "Yes" and gave me two thumbs up. It was soo cool.

I wanted to ask him so many things, like I'm on episode 13 right,

when you signed your heart to your brother, I should've asked if he dies in the drama.

Wow cool experience knowing that a korean actor such as he was side to side next to me.

I'm a valet driver and I've seen several celebritys.

and it don't get starstruck but when I see korean guy I recognize from a drama im watching,

I'm suddenly on the phone telling everybody who I just saw. well I thought it was cool.

Guest mabeljisub

A big thank you Saturn for the updates it’s always good to hear news about Ji Sub.

They call Ji Sub as a sexy vampire in JSA club, I agree with them….

compressed.jpg

Mabel

Guest charlesriver

The hair in SPUR pictures is a wig.

3.jpg

This is the behind story of making SPUR. (Japanese magazine)

http://www.s-woman.net/spur/special/jisub/

I translate this part only...

" All are up to you. I am OK if you cook this material called myself as you want. I want to meet myself I've never met. "

With this Jisub's clear declaration, Pro of pro crew yelled fighting.

The first special concern is his hair. He said he is raising hair for his next drama.

It's passably long enough, but hair stylist Mr. TAKU says,

" It's OK enough with this, but if it were longer, it would be wilder, might be more great"

All crew agreed on this opinion, so new hair style with extension hair is made.

Thank you Saturn. I wonder if SJS likes the result or not.......... :)

And Mabel, looks like you've got over the shock. :D

SPUR August/2007

g7062401we2.jpg

Pride of 51% So Ji Sub

He does neither the forced smile nor the fake smile. He stares straight me and tells all by a look. He is similar nobody. It is the man who hid the possibility that does not finish being relieved in a category of HanRyu.

Because of a nature reason falling into a role, by the role playing it, he sometimes receives damage mentally. "But the damage of the last role disappears by playing the next role. The stress from performance cannot dissolve by others."

A drive at late-night is good for a change. He likes driving alone in Seoul city with his favorite car at night.

17062401go1.jpg07062401ks2.jpg

I can meet myself who is new whenever I play a new role.

He is a mysterious actor. I come to keep an eye on him when he appears to the screen.

He is not an extraordinary beautiful man. There is not the pizzazz, too. However, there is reality as surprised even if he plays any kind of role. There is unforgettable presence on him, if we have a look. Before long, his face, his body and all of him can tell us that he is the best man.

The sharp eyelid with no fold, the neat ridge of the nose and the high cheeks rib, he has. The brutality and the passion, the cool and the gentleness, the coldness and the innocence, contradicting charm appears and disappears by his expression!. The flexibility and elegance of Asian man, are cling to his body like a fragrance. He was scouted as a model 12 years ago. He converted to an actor soon and repeated a career steadily, went to military service two years ago and just returned in this April. He announced the enlistment as soon as a TV drama "Sorry, I love you" was broke through. "I was uneasy whether they still needed me when I came back" He said so, but on the contrary the fan multiplied in both Korea and Japan while he was absent. It means there were not the actors who take place for his substitute after having known him. For him, the thing which these two years mean was a lot. "I did not know that I liked playing so much. I noticed it only after I was not able to play. I really wanted to play intensely.

I missed the moment that Supervision yearn "Action!" so much." However, he said that his performance does not have the confidence more for the moment. The needs assessment to himself as the actor is 51 points and strictness.

"51 is my favorite number. 100% is impossible, don’t you think so? People compare that and this, and they chose this because they like this a bit more than that, it is common. Therefore I like 51 more than the half. For example, as for the work as an actor, I am 51% enthusiast. If I only 49% enthusiast, I don't think how I turned out. With a difference of the 1%, I feel like can remain an actor all the time. "

In other words 51 decide to go this way; and the first number to be connected to 100 of the perfect game. 60,70,80,90 and the success after this are on him. He will entrust such a number with his possibility that restarted now.

His next play is "Kane and the Abel", suffers from conflict between the men who got a hint from Old Testament. "At last I can come back to the spot. I can meet myself who is new through a role, again. I look forward to it most. "

d7062401ij2.jpga7062401md5.jpg

What do you think what were you ten years later? He said that he couldn't image it. "There is not too surplus energy to think about it now because I am substantial. In addition, I cannot deviate from there when I want to be. Because it is scary, I do not want to think about it now. "

About this cut (White shirt one)he said "Without having looked so far even myself” and laughed. About this time photography, he only offered material called "himself" and enjoyed styling of the staff of the Japanese side.

He reduced 12kg in three months on reopening the activity of the actor. Originally he was a swimmer and is an owner of physical beauty. A splendid muscle hides under the costume.

Translated by Sayuri ( http://www.jisubaddicts.com )

Oh, so the reason why he has to have his hair grown long is because of his upcoming drama. And he still has to wear a hair-extension here?

Thanks saturn for sharing some stories about him here including the one when he was in LA last May. I think he hasn't yet started filming (?). :blush: