So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

39 minutes ago, sojisubaddicted said:

Our Boy Friend Forever :phew::D

Hey my dear, you're so funny :D

Please let me add a beautiful smile of our "Boy Friend" here:P

Ckqe76TUoAAzw1w?format=pjpg&name=large

Fans said they missed Oh My Venus team. Though it's a rom com, but somehow words are deep and touch in the reality.

Ckp5B0OWEAErWGZ?format=pjpg&name=large

(Credit as tagged via lili406)

• Like 6

Hwang Jung-min, SJS, Song Joong-gi 'Battleship Island', 2017simultaneous release promotion.

It has been found that in the 'Battleship Island' new director Ryoo Seung-wan of South Korea and China simultaneously promoting the 2017 release.

CJ E & M held a 'CJ E & M-China co-production lineup Conference "event in Shanghai, China Art Palace" on June 12, 2016. 

Actor Hwang Jung-min, Sojisub, Song Joong-gi, Lee Jung-hyun "starring charge of the island during World War II, Japan' warship also" forced requisition of Koreans were drawn to the process of risk their lives trying to escape work.

"Battleship Island" distribute by CJ E & M to South Korea and China. The simultaneous opening sacraments by the fact that the director and cast are receiving great attention in the point of China that are sharing the pain of the World War II numerous shingles high work, "said propulsion background.

In Ryoo Seung-wan director in charge of production it is described as " 'Battleship Island' is a film planned on the basis of universal humanity, rather than lean on nationalist sentiment. Will be the movie as well as South Korea and China can affect the Western view of history" and It raised expectations.

And a sequel to the successful director Ryoo Seung-wan's box office last year, 13.41 million viewers to gather the 'veteran', has gathered a lot of talk early on with a brilliant cast lineup

"Battleship Island" scheduled to proceed with the shot aiming for 2017 release.

slowlife@xportsnews.com / Photo News DB = ekseupocheu

Source: http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20160613090706372

20160613090705910tuky.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, sojisubaddicted said:

Our Boy Friend Forever :phew::D

Credit on pic via jsgamb

Wanna have a Sexy back like me?

Just try this :phew:

For all Jisubbers who feel worried that our BFF would die in his new movie, don't worry... It's only a movie....

Hi sojisubaddicted, thanks for sharing all these NICE & gorgeous photos. Ye, I noticed that SJS usually dies in his dramas/movies. ;)

• Like 3

I've got a blue Monday....I miss you a lot So Ji Sub oppa:tears:

PicsArt_06-13-09.58.32.jpg

Even I can see you in my caramel machiatto  

PicsArt_06-13-10.13.31.jpg

How lucky to be your staffs.... 

27 minutes ago, Kittiya Kantasirikul said:

Oh i am so happy that i am not only one who see his back is super sexy. I always call him Mr. Sexy Back. LoL

I don't obsessed about his sexiness too much, do I ? :):) :D :D 

Imagine that you hug his naked sexy back tightly :phew::D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wintertimes said:

Filming will start this week ... Gona miss him. 

Guess will hv less latest update on him ...

take good care SJS :(:( 

Hi wintertimes, thanks for sharing this info. I hope we could get to see some stills & videos. More news to read about this upcoming movie, please. I hope more updates on him from hereon. :P

10 Korean movies that will make you bawl like a baby

f7776467-d95b-415f-8986-cf9540209b60.jpg

Usually I love romantic comedies, but sometimes I just need a really good cry to relieve some stress and make me feel alive. If you're in the mood for a melodramatic movie that you can let it all go to, but you don't really want to be sad for more than 2 hours, then here are 10 Korean films that are guaranteed to bring on the tears—in a goof way!

(skipped unrelated.....)

7. Always

Starring So Ji Sub and Han Hyo Joo

Synopsis

Jang Cheol Min (So Ji Sub) is an ex-boxer whose shady past leads him to a job as a parking lot attendant. Sensing kindness in this lone wolf, Ha Jung Hwa (Han Hyo Joo), a blind yet cheery woman, immediately takes a liking to Cheol Min. But unbeknownst to Jung Hwa, the two share a tragic connection, causing Cheol Min to push her away. After a dramatic reconciliation, the two embark on a romance, but is lasting happiness possible between darkness and light?

source : dramafever

• Like 5

@sojisubaddicted I made this piece after learning that you had a blue Monday. Hope the little story can add a bit more colours to your Tuesday, my lovely friend! Big thanks to you and your nice Indonesian fellows who always support our man SJS ever since!!! :)

I wonder have you ever wished to change the sad end of What Happened In Bali drama? If you do, please give it a go!

WHAT HAPPENED IN BALI, 2004

wallpaper_03_A_20031231164437.jpg

My dear ladies, even though What Happen In Bali is known as an important drama of our man SJS, his turning point when he found the joy in acting, I don’t have enough courage to do a full review for it. He was a poor man there in every way. His girl didn’t love him wholeheartedly. He died at the end. OMG, what’s a fate!

Our seniors here expressed that they hated Lee Soo Jung. Standing between two men, she made them all miserable. I don’t hate her, my dear friends. She’s only a confused girl who didn’t know herself clearly. In her last minute, she said she loved Jae Min (God blessed you Jae Min’s fans!), but if we give her one more minute to live, things might be different.

Ladies, this piece is about that last granted minute. Would you like to know what’s in her mind? It’s said that when people are close to dead, they’re always honest… Well, I guess it does not apply for this case.

A small summary:

37c12a16.jpg

Met in Bali, the four beautiful people Soo Jung, In Wood, Jae Min, Young Joo all suffered from their own troubles. Soo Jung was working so hard to earn a living; In Wood experienced a disappointed time in both love life and social life while the other two, being rich people, suffered from unsatisfied issues in a daily basis.

At first, Young Joo seem had all the men’s attention. Naturally, From Bali to Seoul, Soo Jung’s appearance took all of her glory. Jae Min loved Soo Jung in his spoil big boy immature way while In Wood carried a silent caring style. Sometimes, it seems people with money can win the game. However, mind game is something different. The one cleverer would win. In Wood fought his way to achieve his goal: tricked the cunning boss to get 30 million US dollars and took his lover Soo Jung to Bali. The young couple lived in a big mansion by the beach. Where it should be a paradise, happiness did not totally enclose them in. Till they met the dead end

LOVE YOU IN PARADISE

MIB+20.jpg

hello_kitty_png_heart_divider_by_jssanda

Spoiler

In Wood Oppa never fails me. My dream of running a hotel by the beach has been fulfilled by his magic. Just in one month, everything has been set in place. Never think of a day Soo Jung could be totally relax, doesn’t have to worry about the money to pay the debt, the food and all. I own a great mansion, and this handsome man who loves me dearly. To be honest, I’m not really used to such an easy life…

I feel tired today. My period has been late for a week which never happens before. Wait, am I pregnant? Bali’s full sun and In Wood’s passion have made this change in me? How to break this news to him if it comes true?

In this giant bed, cosy in his arms, again I feel I’m in luxury dream.

** “What are you thinking, oppa?”, I wonder.

He said, “I believe fate has brought us together. But I think I couldn't make you happy. I can see it in your eyes..."

Something bitter in his quiet voice. I feel guilty. Oppa would never blame me but himself.  

** “You left your heart in Korea. I couldn’t go back but you can. You’re free to go… Please be happy!"

Why are you always this generous oppa? Why you always want to be the one who takes a step back?

** “I’m sorry!”, frustrated tears run down my face.

My uncertain love clearly hurts him. You want to set me free? What's wrong if you fight back? Fight back, oppa!  Please! With your confident!  Kiss me fiercely, make me forget everything in the world, make Jae Min only a ghost of the past. Give me your all and welcome your child in happiness! Please just give me some more time to adjust myself! I’m not go back on my words. I didn’t give Jae Min my heart then. Neither now. I sob in his arms, more than ever I feel I belong with him and him only...

Suddenly, Jae Min steps out from nowhere looking at us with his scary red eyes, gun in hand.

Bang.

Without a word, he shoots my In Wood.

Oppa’s warm blood sprays on my skin but I’m too shock to feel just yet. Please don’t die oppa! I haven’t told you that maybe our little son is forming in my womb. Yes, I believe it’s a handsome baby boy, like you…

But I read the craziness in Jae Min’s eyes. This is the man I thought of many times, even in my dreams, sometimes even when I’m in In Wood oppa’s arms. Why right now I found him as a stranger! He’s the Death. There is no time to waste. Only In Wood’s life is the matter at this moment. If he shoots oppa again, the chance to live probably in vain. Feel like my eyes are crying blood in a thin hope to calm him down.

Bang.

Another bullet breaking my chest drowns me in a shearing pain. I meet my end. I know it. But not losing hope, I fervently stare deep into his eyes:

** “Saranghaeyo!”

Jae Min drops on his knees by my bedside, starts to weep. His gun drops on the floor. Good!

But I feel In Wood Oppa’s arm motionless next to my arm. Oppa, you left me already? Oh no, no… Poor me, I don’t even have enough strength to turn around to check on him. At the end, I made you heard my saying “I love you” to other man; At the end, I haven’t look at you once, In Wood Oppa. Soo Jung is totally hopeless, as always. A poor silly girl who doesn’t know how to treasure true love in hand.

So sorry Oppa! I didn’t have a chance to say that I love you more than you thought. Sorry my child who will never have a chance to grow! Oh God, if life granted me just one more minute to say what I really want to say to my love one… Just one precious minute… But it seems too late.

We might not be happy together in this life. Let’s save all regrets for our next meeting. It’s a hard earned lesson for me. I feel my life leaking out of me as the blood draining from my heart. The pain suddenly stops. Oh, I see the light. Isn’t it the Heaven we’re all talking about? We have to find each other again, In Wood oppa, and refresh our love. We’ll make a real paradise this time. Promise!

(Pictures credit to owners)

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, mathi said:

@sojisubaddicted I made this piece after learning that you had a blue Monday. Hope the little story can add a bit more colours to your Tuesday, my lovely friend! Big thanks to you and your nice Indonesian fellows who always support our man SJS ever since!!! :)

I wonder have you ever wished to change the sad end of What Happened In Bali drama? If you do, please give it a go!

WHAT HAPPENED IN BALI, 2004

My dear ladies, even though What Happen In Bali is known as an important drama of our man SJS, his turning point when he found the joy in acting, I don’t have enough courage to do a full preview for it. He was a poor man there in every way. His girl didn’t love him wholeheartedly. He died at the end. OMG, what’s a fate!

Our seniors here expressed that they hated Lee Soo Jung. Standing between two men, she made them all miserable. I don’t hate her, my dear friends. She’s only a confused girl who didn’t know herself clearly. In her last minute, she said she love Jae Min (God blessed you Jae Min’s fans!), but if we give her one more minute to live, things might be different.

Ladies, this piece is about that last granted minute. Would you like to know what’s in her mind? It’s said that when people are close to dead, they’re always honest… Well, I guess it does not apply for this case.

A small summary:

Met in Bali, the four beautiful people Soo Jung, In Wood, Jae Min, Young Joo all suffered from their own troubles. Soo Jung was working so hard to earn a living; In Wood experienced a disappointed time in both love life and social life while the other two, being rich people, suffered from unsatisfied issues in a daily basis.

At first, Young Joo seem had all the men’s attention. Naturally, From Bali to Seoul, Soo Jung’s appearance took all of her glory. Jae Min loved Soo Jung in his spoil big boy immature way while In Wood carried a silent caring style. Sometimes, it seems people with money can win the game. However, mind game is something different. The one cleverer would win. In Wood fought his way to achieve his goal: tricked the cunning boss to get 30 million US dollars and took his lover Soo Jung to Bali. The young couple lived in a big mansion by the beach. Where it should be a paradise, happiness did not totally enclose them in. Till they met the dead end

LOVE YOU IN PARADISE

hello_kitty_png_heart_divider_by_jssanda

Reveal hidden contents

In Wood Oppa never fails me. My dream of running a hotel by the beach has been fulfilled by his magic. Just in one months, everything has been set in place. Never think of a day Soo Jung could be totally relax, doesn’t have to worry about the money to pay the debt, the food and all. I own a great mansion, and this handsome man who loves me dearly. To be honest, I’m not really used to such an easy life…

I feel tired today. My period has been late for a week which never happens before. Wait, am I pregnant? Bali’s full sun and In Wood’s passion have made this change in me? How to break this news to him if it comes true?

In this giant bed, cosy in his arms, again I feel I’m in luxury dream.

** “What are you thinking, oppa?”, I wonder.

He said, “I believe fate has brought us together. But I think I couldn't make you happy. I can see it in your eyes..."

Something bitter in his quiet voice. I feel guilty. Oppa would never blame me but himself.  

** “You left your heart in Korea. I couldn’t go back but you can. You’re free to go… Please be happy!"

Why are you always this generous oppa? Why you always want to be the one who takes a step back?

** “I’m sorry!”, frustrated tears run down my face.

My uncertain love clearly hurts him. You want to set me free? What wrong if you fight back? Fight back, oppa!  Please! With your confident!  Kiss me fiercely, make me forget everything in the world, make Jae Min only a ghost of the past. Give me your all and welcomed your child in happiness! Please just give me some more time to adjust myself! I’m not go back on my words. I didn’t give Jae Min my heart then. Neither now. I sob in his arms, more than ever I feel I belong with him and him only...

Suddenly, Jae Min steps out from nowhere looking at us with his scary red eyes, gun in hand.

Bang.

Without a word, he shoots my In Wood.

Oppa’s warm blood sprays on my skin but I’m too shock to feel just yet. Please don’t die oppa! I haven’t told you that maybe our little son is forming in my womb. Yes, I believe it’s a handsome baby boy, like you…

But I read the craziness in Jae Min’s eyes. This is the man I thought of many times, even in my dreams, sometimes even when I’m in In Wood oppa’s arms. Why right now I found him as a stranger! He’s the Death. There is no time to waste. Only In Wood’s life is the matter at this moment. If he shoots oppa again, the chance to live probably in vain. Feel like my eyes are crying blood in a thin hope to calm him down.

Bang.

Another bullet breaking my chest drowns me in a shearing pain. I meet my end. I know it. But not losing the hope, I fervently stare deep into his eyes:

** “Saranghaeyo!”

Jae Min drops on his knees by my bedside, starts to weep. His gun drops on the floor. Good!

But I feel In Wood Oppa’s arm motionless next to my arm. Oppa, you left me already? Oh no, no… Poor me, I don’t even have enough strength to turn around to check on him. At the end, I made you heard my saying “I love you” to other man; At the end, I haven’t look at you once, In Wood Oppa. Soo Jung is totally hopeless, as always. A poor silly girl who doesn’t know how to treasure true love in hand.

So sorry Oppa! I didn’t have a chance to say that I love you more than you thought. Sorry my child who will never has a chance to grow! Oh God, if life granted me just one more minute to say what I really want to say to my love one… Just one precious minute… But it seems too late.

We might not be happy together in this life. Let’s save all regrets for our next meeting. It’s a hard earned lesson for me. I feel my life leaking out of me as the blood draining from my heart. The pain suddenly stops. Oh, I see the light. Isn’t it the Heaven we’re all talking about? We have to find each other again, In Wood oppa, and refresh our love. We’ll make a real paradise this time. Promise!

(Pictures credit to owners)

Hi mathi, thanks for sharing this.  I love the drama. Some people think that the ending story doesn't make sense. Indeed, it wasn't an ordinary drama which all of people can guess the end of the story.  Overall this drama was so unpredictable. I feel that the story was so real. I'm a sucker for happy-ending stories but I don't really believe in 'Happy Endings' because there is no such thing in real life.. most of the time. :P

• Like 2