SUGAR OFFICIAL THREAD

j i w o n.

Guest moon_kaka

Some caps from NN6 eps 147. Ayumi is really cute ^O^

Ahh~~~~ she's really good at acting~~icon12.gif Muaahhhh~~lips-0019.gif ImageChubby

cap0019vv.jpg

cap0058th.jpg

She was nearly revealed ^^. Look at that lil poor death cockroach lol ^^

cap0095bn.jpg

Cuttiest moment ^^

cap0128oj.jpg

cap0138lb.jpg

cap0143tx.jpg

R u jealous ^^?

cap0191oe.jpg

Crying ^^

cap0230ix.jpg

cap0243ub.jpg

A happy ending ^o^

cap0279oi.jpg

cap0287ju.jpg

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Justalilodreamer

i think she and ki Bum makes the cutest couple!! they both have a babyface haha

Guest rlyn_xen

It's so sad that SooJin is leaving Sugar too. Now I understand why HyeSeung said "Me, Ahyoomi, and one more member.. group name?" on Star Golden Bell.. When I was watching it, I thought she didn't know how to count, but now I know.. =(

Guest BLurBLur

it was so sad to hear that soojin left Sugar..... are they gonna find someone to replace her? or are they gonna stay as a trio from now on? :unsure:

Guest Mademoisella

^yeah i wonder that too.. but i don't think anything has yet been confirm on a new memeber or not..

Guest J@de

Soo Jin leaves Sugar

여성그룹 멤버 잇단 탈퇴, 왜?

[스타뉴스 2006.05.29 11:58:05]

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 유순호 기자]

2006052911123826303_2.jpg

Brief summary of the article by ZZOOzzoo @ BoAjjang Forums:

"Following Jeung-Um who quit K-pop girlgroup Sugar, Park Soo-Jin announced that she would also quit Sugar in order to pursue an acting career. Sugar will recruit another member to replace Soo-Jin's empty spot. This is hardly a new trend in K-pop scene; other famous girlgroups in the past such as Fin.K.L and BabyVOX broke up due to individual members pursuing their own career."

----

Thanks moon_kaka for the caps!

SJ boys + Ayoomi = <33 :P

Her and Kibum make a cute couple haha ~

Guest jenniful92

ah dang. just recently a member from jewelery left too O.o

well not that recent but.. u get the point ^^;;

ayumi is adorable :D her eyes are so big! :P

Guest gameboy1998

I'm from China , and I like Ayumi best !!

In China, there's a lot of forum about Sugar, the fans of Sugar are very big ,and we often talk about Sugar in the forum. A lot of peple know them form the entertainments of loveletter and Xman. A few days ago, we know that Soojin will leave Sugar , there's a lot of people cry. But we will surport Sugar all the time.

And I want to know if Sugar is very popular in Korea? Or in the famale band,how popular can Sugar rank?

Guest gameboy1998

Hi, I am very like Ayumi. In a thread I saw a people showed a photo of Shim Man Man - EP145 - Ayumi & Chae Y. And I haven't seen it, so can you give me a link to download it ? Thanks!!

Guest Cee1430262309

omoo Ayumi got a piggyback ride on Ki Bum's back! She's sooo adorable and they both make a cute couple hehe Does anyone have more pictures of Ayumi?

Sugar fans help!

Does anyone know if Sugar's song - Real Identity is available in one of their albums? I am not aware if it is or it isn't. I think it was a special song they made for the Kaleido Star anime. But that song is not in the official soundtracks either.

Does anyone have any information on this song?

Guest moon_kaka

Sugar fans help!

Does anyone know if Sugar's song - Real Identity is available in one of their albums? I am not aware if it is or it isn't. I think it was a special song they made for the Kaleido Star anime. But that song is not in the official soundtracks either.

Does anyone have any information on this song?

Hmmm...~~^^ RI is not available on sweeties's albums , it's only the song they sang when they were in JP (the time when they released) ^^

Guest -masa-

Sensible Separation just ROCKS *O*

i hope the group don't disband like Baby VOX after the sucessive leaving =/

what's the name of track 12 on their Double Rainbow CD? I got curious as soon as I read you guys talking about "Real Identity" since I knew their Double Rainbow CD had one hidden track. Even if it isn't the same song, it'd be nice to finally get to name it instead of "Unknown Bonus Track". TIA.

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

they arent gonna break up. they have plans to find a replacement for soojin. i really like soojin and she's really cute and the reason why i got into Sugar, i will miss her. but i think now they will try to find someone who is better vocally, kind of what they did when they got Ha Rin after Hwang Jung Eum left. just with Ha Rin, they're music style changed and was more mature. i think that they will be an even better singing group once they find a replacement. but it will be tough since Soojin can speak japanese and korean, and was the best dancer. cant wait to see their new group and album!

Archived