[sitcom 2007] Kimchi Cheese Smile 김치 치즈 스마일

Guest dream_on

Guest amane~matsuo

hehehe yeah! looks like more and more are loving sanho... :)

i noticed him in the early eps..

he was just sooo attracting..

kijoonie is all yours :)

i get dibs on hyunjin!! bwahhahah

oh gosh, ican tolerate any one but

cha kija...

she just rakes my nerves...

maybe there's something really really important in that locker !! i wonder what :D

omg!! yeonji the glutton is back!!

and she kept denying that she manipulated to eat there again!!

even when suhyeon had her phone!!

hahah

i saw a tinge of jealousy on hyunjin' s part for a while there!

awww.. poor kijoon!

yesterday was a hoot!!

he feel asleep!!

i like the ki-ho song!! :)

yeh what's in the locker is intriguing ! sanho is intriguing! XD

LOL! poor kijoon~ he was not included in the family pic ^__^

and yeah yeonji~~ totally in denial ~ even when suyoung & hyeyoung testifies she was there she just would not give in :lol:

haahaa hyunjin+yeonji ! you saw the tinge of jealousy in hyunjin?!?! me too !!!

did you even notice he didnt get into the room first when he heard the word 여자친구?? XD

and when yeonji denied it he smiled ! LOL

_2.jpg

_3.jpg

todays eppi~ loved it !!!

876768.gif

89l87z5.jpg

6z6mhbm.jpg

i wish it was real :w00t:

it was really touching !!! I'm happy kijoon & hyunjin didnt move out of the shin residence~

he and hyunjin was supposed to be moving on a new apt~ and it looked like hyunjin didnt want to (coxz of yeonji!)

and I loved the kijoon+hyeyoung married couple !!! hahaa the bum kijoon is back~ XD

sanho is the announcer and sanho gets kijoon's car !!! LMAO

their two kids are cuuute :lol: in the end when he was watching the tape he accepted the reality (tho it was a dream)

love love eppie 87 ^_____________^

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hold crudddd episode 88 looks ESPECIALLY EXCITING <33 madd hyunji moments <33 i love hyunjin's smile so i hope to see him smile brightly more and more (though i think it'll get sadder for him for some time). ahahah yea i noticed when hyunjin would get jealous whenever suhyeon would mention something about being his yuchin to yeonji. ahaha slysly hyunjin <33 cutie hyunjin <33 ahahahaa

glad hyunjin and kijoon stayed at the shin residence hehe cuz hyunji and kiyoung/hyejoon/etc has to happen

Guest `shillalove

I wentt to this local Korean tape store

andd i asked for Kimchi Cheese Smile

and they said they stopped because people

say its no funn. I lovee KCS!

i saw episode 88 =DD

this has skyrocketed to being my all-time fave episode so farr hehe

so many hyunji moments like seriously

Episode 88

first of all, before i spazz about hyunji. ahahah you get to see shingoo grandpa in hiphop clothes ahahah too cuteee =DD <33 also jiwoo is too cute. when hyunjin mentions trying for an overseas student exchange program since he has a gpa over 3.8 jiwoo's like =OOO noooooooo you seem to be getting farther away from us (as in not as close friends anymore and such) he like attacks hyunjin's computer ahah so that he wont study so hard. <33 mann these guys are funny. anyways yeonji and hyunjin are both asked to get this suryu (umm... contract stuff, stuff lolls) from the locker room. yeonji almost gets crushed by the box, but hyunjin saves her. yeonji challenges hyunjin. if he can get under 54 sec on 100m swim then she will buy him steak, but if he fails he has to buy her lobster. (btw lobster costs more ahhah yeonji <33) so he does and he gets 51.18 which is his all-time best. all happy and he causes yeonji to fall into the pool (accidentally but still really sweet when they come up from the water together <33) b/c of this yeonji has to change into sweats also she lost her contact lens so she cant see. and they walk out to find out it's snowing and yeonji refuses to go into the snow b/c its polluted and will make her bald (ahahaha <33) so hyunjin (smiling his ridiculously cute smile) gives her his hat. shes going down the stairs and cant see the way so he holds her hand and guides her (YES HOLDS HANDS!!! friggin one of the best moments) instead of buying steak she buys soondae and ddukbokgi ahahaha that's so yeonji. anyways yea she cant find her fave soondae parts (forgot the name) so he finds them all for her =DD (aww *sigh*). he comes home and hugs kijoon cuz hes so happy =DD ahaha who wouldnt be? anyways the next day yeonji comes out wearing goggles b/c they have a prescription so that she can go buy new glasses. hyunjin offers to take her. (sweetie piee) and hes all excited to leave. he finds out that the stopwatch from yesterday was a broken one and that its slower so his actual time would be like 53.18 =/ anyways but no matter what hes still happy cuz he gets to go with yeonji... or so you think... anyways on their way out they encounter kijoon who says that employees get a discount at this glasses store in his broadcasting station. so yeonji signals hyunjin to stay so she can be with kijoon alone (poor hyunjin =/ but hes still quite happy thinking about the day before) lets fast forward to the library scene. (best scene coming up soon) hes sitting with the girl he met through a set up (date) and he starts to write up the suryu for overseas exchange student program when he sees yeonji. she leaving the library. he hears her saying "oh man its snowing" he gets up and goes over to the window and thinks about the day he spent with yeonji. he gets all happy and suddenly an idea hits him and confidence too. he leaves hurriedly without a word and slowly walks then speeds up then hes running down the hall. he sees yeonji (hes all giddy and excited by the way <33) yeonji mentions the thing about going bald b/c of polluted snow. he says, "you know those days when you feel like nothing can go wrong? well, i realized that i love swimming so much that i want to start it again." yeonji says, "good idea" hyunjin continues, "yup, im going to swim again. im going to compete in the college competition thats coming up. there im going to win the gold medal." yeonji, "gold medal? hm.. is that even possible?" hyunjin continues, "im going to compete and win then im going to confess to you that i like you." yeonji surprised. hyunjin, "so tell me your answer then" He's all smiley, takes off his hat for yeonji and goes down the steps. VERY VERY HAPPY =DD mannn hyunjin shines the most when he smiles. ahaha so yea that was the best scene. (btw the dialogue is not word for word since i saw it streaming on pandora tv)

Episode 89 Preview

sanho looks like hes getting ready to leave cuz when he volunteers to fix the fridge and everyones like nonono hes like take up the offer while im here. =/ awww sanhoooooooo it wont be the same without you. anyways so on and so forth. sorry thats all i remember =XX i was too excited over episode 88 taht i couldnt concentrate on the preview as much

comments:

YEONJI AND HYUNJIN YEONJI AND HYUNJIN PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE <33 i feel like she wont say yes at first just b/c and hyunjin will be sad and whatnot. maybe he'll get a girlfriend to forget yeonji, but he wont be able to anyways. and maybe through this yeonji will start getting jealous or something... but i dont want hyunjin to get another girl so cross that. i think hyunjin will just act all natural and be like whatever but deep inside he'll be sad. yeonji will feel uncomfortable and hyunjin probably wont be around as much to help her anymore and she'll realize all the things he did for her. and then yea =DD HYUNJI BABY <33 lolls but it could be that she WILL say yes after a couple episodes of contemplating and blah but she'll remember all those times he helped her blahblah. yupyup an even better prediction, yea? lolls but yea i just want a happy ending for the Hyunji couple <333 but for now im all smiles hehe

sorry for such a looooooooooong reply. =X ahahah it'll be one of those few times that i will spazz and write out this huge sorta thing.

Guest babymarzy07

i loved ep88!!

with the minus of some parts

here and there!!

wahhh!!

hyunji 커플!!

im going nuts!!

it was a cute and sweet eppie!

plus a whole lot of funnies too!

omg!! im going nuts!!

hyunji hyunji!

i want them to be together!!

yeonji!!

i hope u reliaze it before its too later...

let's all chant together now..

hyunji hyunji hyunji!!

spark me too!!

its my new all time face eppie!!

wahhh!!

could u explain some dialogue for me?

i love the moments!

dling it too now! will upload when its done..

anyone interested in making subs just one eppie?

hhahaha

sidenote: im friggin sad sanho's leaving.. in the preview..

i had this sad vibe..

but i was too giddy with the ep really wahhaha

i loved ep88!!

with the minus of some parts

here and there!!

wahhh!!

hyunji 커플!!

im going nuts!!

it was a cute and sweet eppie!

plus a whole lot of funnies too!

spark me too!!

its my new all time face eppie!!

wahhh!!

could u explain some dialogue for me?

i love the moments!

dling it too now! will upload when its done..

ahahah yup hyunji is always <333 cutest when together.

which dialogue would u like for me to explain?

i'll just repost episode 88 link here too just in case somebody didnt see the one just two posts above ahahah

Episode 88 215ish mb http://www.badongo.com/vid/544511

Guest jinjooshii

heres the latest episodes i uploaded..and im still uploading..so be patients :]

HQ Kimchi Cheese Smile Ep.73

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CHTRJW8E

LQ Kimchi Cheese Smile Ep.74

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WN0PZNKH

LQ Kimchi Cheese Smile Ep.75

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YSHKRPTW

LQKimchi Cheese Smile Ep.76

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KSGXK73W

LQ Kimchi Cheese Smile Ep.77

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IZRUG8YE

LQ Kimchi Cheese Smile Ep.78

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6FWD5FZI

LQKimchi Cheese Smile Ep.79

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O2TGO3VR

LQ Kimchi Cheese Smile Ep.80

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VO2J7H35

Kimchi Cheese Smile Ep.81

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TF4OWMQL

Kimchi Cheese Smile Ep.82

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=951HYDOM

Kimchi Cheese Smile Ep.83

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D0X9HF0L

Kimchi Cheese Smile Ep.84

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3JOUFB1V

Guest babymarzy07

yeh what's in the locker is intriguing ! sanho is intriguing! XD

LOL! poor kijoon~ he was not included in the family pic ^__^

and yeah yeonji~~ totally in denial ~ even when suyoung & hyeyoung testifies she was there she just would not give in :lol:

haahaa hyunjin+yeonji ! you saw the tinge of jealousy in hyunjin?!?! me too !!!

did you even notice he didnt get into the room first when he heard the word 여자친구?? XD

and when yeonji denied it he smiled ! LOL

i saw that tinge of jelaousy too!

hahahha

that shows how much i look at hyunjin's expression..

waaahhh

that was a cute moment!

&& totally flipping over for eppie 88 :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

omg!! u capped my fave scenes!! wahahhaa

i love this ep i swear

spark, the thing hyunjin said in the starting sequence just before yeonji awakened from her daydream..

what was that?

so he wont apply for the overseas student anymore? i felt like he would though... if yeonji

decides no.. or if he gets hurt again trying to achieve his goal...

but im routing for hyunjin... :)

i feel all happy too when he is.

Guest amane~matsuo

marzy~ about subbing an episode.. I can help ^^

that'd be a great idea :lol::w00t:

loveloveloveep87

5fa98238dfba49c59bb775b78501e840.jpg

lovelovelove ep 88 !! i think its the best of the best hyunji eppie!! haahaa

but if there will be hyunji kiss then it will be the bestest ^_____________^

epp88 was the bestest!!! the snow-holding hands scene, in the pool where hyunjin in over-excitement

pulled yeonji to the p00l!!! and he picks the food for her coz she cant see clearly!!!

i was totally spazzing too!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I hope yeonji realizes what she really feels :( it hurts me when she asked hyunjin to not go with him and kijoon!

that's soo selfish of her :'( but hyunjin really likes her~ as they say you'd be happy if the one you like is happy

so yeah! hyunjin's feelings for yeonji! :w00t:

they're soo cute together and all natural!!! I hope for more hyunji moments... lets cheer~ hyunji hyunji hyunji ^____^

and can it be... yeonji is hyunjin's first love?!?! haahaa

becoz wuldo was hyunjin's first kiss.... hahahaa

and OMG!!!! my sides ached with shinguu granpa!!! LMAO!!! hiphop granpa !!! LMAO! XD

spark! LOL you said it all!!! ^___________^ so lets see the pix! <3333333

1873ec3075ac41f09312ea0e442b3b1f.jpg

b6a4188645784c3f8c38a5fb03abdd22.jpg

27e18a9e61464d51aa3d1b94abff1bd6.jpg

ep89!!! jiwoo & suhyeon is too funny! i love jiwoo!!!! hotness!! :w00t:

suhyeon steals jiwoo's gf~! haahaa suhyeon can be such a playboy XD

i was sooo laughing at that scene where suhyeon was on jiwoo's back and suhyeon admitted

it was he who made jiwoo's gf break up with him..! twas hilarious how

jiwoo kept punching at suhyeon but he cant since he's on his own back

:w00t:

6obnal0.jpg

sanho jalga?!?! :'(

awww! sanho-ssi! maybe he realized he was being followed and to keep the shin

family from danger (with his unknown enemies/whatnot) he then decided to leave!

it looks like sanho really got his memory back.. and he left ㅠㅠ

omomomomo! that kissing scene with hyeyoung was over the top!!! >__________<

sanho is always like will you kiss me first to hyeyoung and now he did it for reals~

ahhhh my poor kijooni ottokajji!?! will miss sanho's hunkiness

:tears:

and I wonder what was it that sanho whispered to her...! but she smiled after that ^^

LOL! really who does Hyeyoung like more?!?! LOL XD

05048320-52-11.jpg

85ehrpd.jpg

05112520-53-06.jpg

6yk6slg.jpg

05302720-53-40.jpg

말도 안돼 ㅠㅡ hehe

Guest iESTiHUiRiR

would anyone know the song that was playing in today's episode, in the last part? when sanho and hyeyoung met???

i reeeeally liked it, so it would be greatly appreciated if someone told me!! :w00t:

thanks in advanceeeeeee!! :]

spark, the thing hyunjin said in the starting sequence just before yeonji awakened from her daydream..

what was that?

so he wont apply for the overseas student anymore? i felt like he would though... if yeonji

decides no.. or if he gets hurt again trying to achieve his goal...

but im routing for hyunjin... :)

i feel all happy too when he is.

if i remember correctly. the beginning of the episode is exactly what hyunjin says when he starts to confess to yeonji about restarting swimming and liking her and whatnot. "you know those days when you feel like nothing could go wrong? well that was one of those days" (very rough trans. from my memory_) ill rewatch 88 to make sure.

i feel like if the sitcom writers cant think of anything else they'll send hyunjin away (if yeonji rejects him_) for like 2 years or less hopefully or more. and yeonji will slowly realize she likes him and yea keep in contact the most with him while hes away. and when he comes back they'll finally get together and KISSSSSS =D i want one so mucho badly lolls. OR she'll accept but she'll still be unsure and whatnot. it'll be a rocky relationship. her still "thinking" she likes kijoon a lot when its actually hyunjin. sadness then HAPPINESS then KISS ahahah =X but w/e i just want them together.

amane~matsuo: holy cruddddd i wanna watch 89 so bad now omgsh i think u should post just the link of the spoilers of today's episode since more ppl probbably didnt watch it =D thanks for the caps of episode 88 btw hehe im saving them so i can watch them over and over again.

EPISODE 89 LQ - http://sharebee.com/3d18c1de (credits Kalena85's clubbox)

Guest irdanri

I think the writers already have most of the script, if not everything, written down - the storyline, what's going to happen, etc. Cause there are just some things that can't be improvised within days such as Sanho's past and everything.

And when was this sitcom due to end again? I'm just curious cause someone said something like up to ep. 100? Hope that's not true..

Guest amane~matsuo

would anyone know the song that was playing in today's episode, in the last part? when sanho and hyeyoung met???

i reeeeally liked it, so it would be greatly appreciated if someone told me!! :w00t:

thanks in advanceeeeeee!! :]

I looooove it too!!! perfect song for the perfect scene :(

it's called so goodbye by acacia band ^_____^

I only have it in wmv file;

http://media.twango.com/m1/original/0105/e...c624d75dbaa.wma

and also the song playing in the last part of ep88, when hyunjin confessed to yeonji~ easier to lie by aqualung;

http://media.twango.com/m1/original/0105/3...311aff710c2.wma

and the song playing from the end of ep87 in kijoons dream, where he was watching the video

and then get to kiss his kids and 'wife'~ falling slowly by glen hansard & marketa irglova;

http://media.twango.com/m1/original/0105/e...bb196035f83.wma

if i remember correctly. the beginning of the episode is exactly what hyunjin says when he starts to confess to yeonji about restarting swimming and liking her and whatnot. "you know those days when you feel like nothing could go wrong? well that was one of those days" (very rough trans. from my memory_) ill rewatch 88 to make sure.

i feel like if the sitcom writers cant think of anything else they'll send hyunjin away (if yeonji rejects him_) for like 2 years or less hopefully or more. and yeonji will slowly realize she likes him and yea keep in contact the most with him while hes away. and when he comes back they'll finally get together and KISSSSSS =D i want one so mucho badly lolls. OR she'll accept but she'll still be unsure and whatnot. it'll be a rocky relationship. her still "thinking" she likes kijoon a lot when its actually hyunjin. sadness then HAPPINESS then KISS ahahah =X but w/e i just want them together.

amane~matsuo: holy cruddddd i wanna watch 89 so bad now omgsh i think u should post just the link of the spoilers of today's episode since more ppl probbably didnt watch it =D thanks for the caps of episode 88 btw hehe im saving them so i can watch them over and over again.

EPISODE 89 LQ - http://sharebee.com/3d18c1de (credits Kalena85's clubbox)

yeah I think he'd go away if she rejects him... but didnt he say about something with the gold medal?? If i understood it correctly

he'd have to win a goldmedal first, but yeah he alreay said he feels something for her ^^

that kiss can be good too,, haahaa !!! but an accidental kiss will be fine! for example yeonji will trip or fall and then hyunjin will catch him

and then they get to kiss accidentally! LOL! but I bet hyunjin will make the first move since he likes her XD

yay thanks for ep89!!! ^______^

ep89 is @__________________@ !!

I already read before thursday in the KCS dc inside that there'd be a kiss between

hyeyoung & sanho but heck I never expected it could be that dreamy ㅜ____ㅡ;;

lucky lucky hyeyoung XD

so yeah sanho was saying you should let me fix it before i leave~ and also he was fixing a lotta things in the shin house~

hyeyoung asked him what's going on, but he would not say anything, but he said, if you kiss me first then i'll tell.

and then before that there's a car outside the house and sanho is well aware of it so I think he's being really followed..

sanho always wanted to help in the house.. aww! but they all say to not bother coz he might just break it more.. poor sanho! LOL

and then I think sanho gave his car to byungjin! okayy~ fast forward, euldong granma went to this laundry room or storage room and sees it fixed and then they went to sanho's room and he left a note to say he's already left T______________T

the fridge is also fixed and the family misses sanho.... :( and another day comes by, hyeyoung was spposed to meet kijoon but in the street

he sees sanho~ he ran after him but lost him in the crowd of people.. when suddenly someone got her hand and omo!

it's sanho! If i remember it correctly,, she said she's worried, and they're all worried and where he'd go now~

she was close to tears btw,, and then he kissed her !!! in the middle of the street, and everyone saw it LOL!

then he whispered something to her and he then leaves... hyeyoung remembers all the time they spent together

and she smiled.. T^T

anyway I'm excited to see sanho's past~ I mean I hope they still show what happened to him

even tho he left the shin house... and I'm really really dying to know what he whispered to hyeyoung...

some of the folks at KCS dcinside says something like,

"hyeyoung-ssi give this kiss to kijoon sooner or later;" "hyeyoung-ssi, be happy with kijoon"

and "hyeyoung-ssi, i spent the night with kijoon" LOL!!!!!

becoz they want a sanho-kijoon line too.. XD but for me, I think sanho said

"Dont worry, I remember it all now," @_@ awww sanho!!! :tears:

I think the writers already have most of the script, if not everything, written down - the storyline, what's going to happen, etc. Cause there are just some things that can't be improvised within days such as Sanho's past and everything.

And when was this sitcom due to end again? I'm just curious cause someone said something like up to ep. 100? Hope that's not true..

I think so too~ well the couples... I think it's all planned out too, like kijoon+hyeyoung, hyunjin+yeonji~

coz some of the viewers in imbc board says just the opening gives it away, if you watch the opening credits

it's like shingugranpa+euldonggranny, byungjin+suyoung, kijoon+hyeyoung, hyunjin+yeonji & sadly sanho alone...

wahhhh sanho is soo dreamy T^T

they say its gonna end in january! :unsure::tears:

OMG!!!

i saw 88 and didn't hyunjin say that if he wins the gold medal he's going to go back to yeonjin??

after reading what you guys put up about episode 89, i really want to see what happens!

- Kyu

Guest amane~matsuo

just seen ep 90~~!!! too sadddd!!! T^T

ep90~ i was hoping for kijoon+hyeyoung eppie but nahhh :tears:

my poor kijoon :'( seems sanho won over hyeyoung's feelings.. T_________________T

hyeyoung, shingu & euldong granny misses sanho.. me too >____<

I hope he comes back... the question is when... read the episode previews but there's no sanho :'(

in the end of ep9o,, i was ready to cry T___T

drama... the drama >___<

more hyunjin+yeonji eppie !!! :tears: :tears: :tears:

Archived