少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest minanki25

Which member do you love most and why??

It's kinda hard for me to pick one member since i like all of them.

Can I pick all of them? They're all pretty, cute, funny, and of course talented.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soshified is down?? @_@.. I just got on yesterday!

Anyways,

SeoHyun: I don't know why, but there's something about her that makes me smile.

Her personality is sweet and nice. And She seems the most comfortable with to me. <33 And she's been my favorite since the beginning!

Guest Arishay

Which member do you love most and why?? or maybe two incase you have 2 fav in the group!

Omg.. I have 2 favorite members: Taeyeon♥♥ for her amazing voice.. and Yoona♥ for her great acting talents and cute facial expression^^

..but I think other member are also good girls..

Guest Miwa_Chan

These haven't been posted yet right? Sunny, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Tiffany and Jessica were on TenTen radio yesterday and sang a couple songs~

Sunny, Seohyun, Sooyoung - Just In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Tnj0rrRAw...re=channel_page

Tiffany - I'll Confess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7DjeBVK0ik...re=channel_page

Jessica - Like Yesterday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G3JlRyhKeA...re=channel_page

credits: aichimin009

I really liked Sunny, Seohyun and Sooyoung's rendition of the song. I'm really really loving Sunny's vocals in it, her control has improved so much. Seohyun sounded pretty good here too although she struggled a bit with those high notes in the beginning. When she messed up towards the end of the song, that was really cute hehe~ Sooyoung was great as well ^^

Tiffany seemed to struggle with her song, maybe because she didn't practice it? The comments say JeNy was gonna sing a duet but the karaoke machine didn't have the song so instead Jessica and Tiffany sang songs they hadn't practiced as much. I still havent heard Jessica's song so I'll comment after I hear it xD

Oh~ Sica sang the same song Tiffany sang a long time ago. She sang well, I really liked it~ And her english ♥

Guest noriebanzai

Which member do you love most and why?? or maybe two incase you have 2 fav in the group!

Im so happy when almost everyone said they love Ice Princess Sica~, because i so love her too. Eversince her pre-debut, she had to face with many stupid rumors, and did not get the love from most people. Despite that, she has been working really hard to make fans fall in love with her pretty face and beautiful voice. Besides, she acts herself and i like that boldness of her.

my 2nd favorite would be seohyun because she's grown pretty lately and she sings well and she loves keroro and shes the cutest maknae...

Guest zahieyjunki

citra thnx for the vids!!

I love Chaotic most!! the girls look effin hot! I think most of people say that their dance is messy is their hair!

All their hair is very long and when they're moves, we can't see members dancing at the back!!

that's why~

The girls really love Britney's song!!

YBLove haha~ the gifs is everywhere!! in this forums and soshified!!

fany800x456.jpg

sg1qk2.gif

js1nw0.gif

19340684lx2.gif

20117225cz7.gif

th1xs5.gif

49851826ib7.gif

ur2vo9.gif

95146602yf7.gif

sh1ot2.gif

credits : linhchi15~@SSF & sosiz

i'd have to say i was all fanyfied...but then seo hyun started to grow on me and w/ her beautiful vocals and glowing beauty...and seeing the tae yeon's episode of WGM and seeing how maknae seemed so much more out going and not shy calling him oppa...that totally sealed the deal..haha...i'm a girl ok....so don't get weird thought..lol

Did anyone ever hear anything about Jessica's family?

cuz like ever since I've known SNSD, I never really hear anything about

them. Like are they in korea with her or in the US?

Guest jingaling.

^ im pretty sure sica's family lives in korea.

her sister, crystal, is currently a sm trainee :]

i love seohyun, sunny & sooyoung's rendition of just in love.

their high notes are love.

Guest chungmah.

Which member do you love most and why?

SooYoung for sure, since the very beginning. She just caught my attention when she was on the drums and smiling.

Her voice is not the lead but it's just love <3 She deserves more opportunities to sing and of course, the spotlight. Sure she may be blunt and tomboyish at times but deep down she's totally girly. That's what I love about her - kind of reminds me of myself.

51735950200901141020533837141063-12.jpg

Guest invisible hero

Which member do you love most and why?? or maybe two incase you have 2 fav in the group!???

I love YoonA the most because I love everything about her like her smile, her laugh, her height, her skin, and everything she does.... She is cute, funny, pretty, and sexy at the same time. I like her the most without her make-up... Her voice is so cute and she can sing and act well... she looks good with every clothes she wear. Her face is always clean and shine....and too many to say about her but can't think right now.... so Yes! Totally...she took my heart away......

Second will be Yuri cuz she is like YoonA's twin... Cute, pretty, funny, and sexy...........

I think the majority of the people in this thread is bias towards one girl, but as a really big SNSD fan, I end up favoring each of the girls more than my favorite girl sometimes from time to time because ... well haha SNSD is the first group where I've truly liked/loved all of the members in the group and know that each of them has their strengths and weaknesses. I think that's really the test if you're a big enough SNSD fan, if you can spazz about any of the girls even if she's not your favorite at all given point because you've seen her shine. It's all about the power of nine, baby.

Putting that aside, I think it's pretty obvious that I have a slight bias towards SNSD's black pearl and kkab-ful Kwon Yuri. I think the main reason why she holds the number one spot is because I'm never bored of her little shenanigans and she intrigues me so much. She might not be the best at dancing, singing, acting, or whatever, but she has a lot of heart and practices because she knows improvement is needed for a successful career. I think even though she might not excel and be known to be the best of any of those, she has talent in all of them that is undeniable to the point where I can call her the most versatile one in SNSD. I don't know but every time I hear or see her talk about SNSD, I just feel ... really proud? Also not to mention the team spirit she shows for the other girls really puts me in awe. I mean who sits around and listens/monitors Chinchin/Chunji and calls in to prank her other members or watches YAMD enough to have a favorite pairing and plot line or just sits quietly as an audience to watch the leader and maknae perform .. more than once or watch the Oppa Nappa kids sing and get interviewed on a show that she wasn't invited to. She's really supportive and sweet, not only to her members, but to her fans as well. From her funny and addictive Tossi blog entries that always find a way to lighten up my days to well .. haha wearing fan-gifts coughI♥SOYshirtcough. You can tell she really appreciates life for what it is and makes the best of it. She really does always manage to bring me smiles, on and off the stage, you can't help but notice her. I mean look at the dance ad-libs she always seem to make up for the fans during their GG performances, they're genius .. her stage presence is uncanny. She can be sexy, she can be cute, she can be dorky, she can be .. well Yuri. Off stage all the stories the other girls reveal about her just crack me up, and she gets so shy when she's always mentioned. She's a strong kid and I just really admire everything about her.

Honestly I can/will never get over this picture:

571301655338.jpg

ilovesoytm2nx8.jpg

But give me any girl, anytime and I'll spazz along with you because .. SNSD is important and all of them have a part of my heart ^^

Which member do you love most and why?? or maybe two incase you have 2 fav in the group!???

I love Jessica the most!! I'm not quite sure why but all I know is, I just do. She's just soo unique to me. Like idk, but sometimes I feel like Jessica is somewhat one of the underrated one out of the group. I think she deserves more than that. Cuz the spotlight was never really on her on her, and i think she should get some. I know she's one of ppls top fave members but still, we hardly get to see her in shows, commercials, and etc. As a Sica fan I want more of her!!LOL. I think she has such a lovely voice. and when she speaks in English, gosh she sounds hot/sexy/cute/etc.lol.(I'm a fangirl btw.XD) I also love how she can sing just about any song. which is super awesomee.:] and I love how she look soooo american. and of course she's gorjess in sooo many ways. and she seem really sweet, although she's known as ice princess, I can still she the sweet side of her showing.hehe. I'm such a huge fan of Sica.lol. I love them all but Sica is my fave.

Tiffany is my second fave member. I knew Tiffany and Jessica first. and I love Tiffany also because she sings good and of course I love her english too.lol. She also seem really friendly. and She's also really pretty. I love her smile.

Guest loveyunho4ever

Which member do you love most and why?

KWON YURI <333 I LOVE HER BECAUSE OF WHO SHE IS . she is perfect as she is . so there is nothing that i doesnt love about her.

Ok caleb just told me. .... it's basically confirmed that the girls are going to be on Mubank this week.

Both their official schedule and the schedule on Music Bank have them listed as comeback stage guests ^^

Hopefully they'll actually be there this week to get their number one.

Archived