少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest andyroxs

lol random comment but i just realized hyoyeon apparently has like 2 belly piercings (on the pic on previous page)... haha wtvr. and altho fany is super pretty i think its really sad that a skin products company photoshops the skin of their model so obviously

Guest asianguitarguy

So are the girls arriving on the 5th or 6th in LA? I'm really excited about seeing them in the airport, but don't want to wait on the wrong day LOL

Guest rarwadesu

@yunholovesme

lol I'm not kind person ^^; I'm just curious about them, that's it :)

I just ignored those rumor since their rumor weren't true, unless they got correct source :)

anyway should we stop talking about this topic. I'm feel uneasy to talking about.

by the way, I'm looking for Horror Factory eps 01 subbed version. I still not understand what they're talking about.

Guest &anita_*

wow i love all the updates in the thread ^^ and i love the jeti videos labelle *_*

Cutie Fany at a performance today or yesterday; her hair is sooo cuute <3 love her bangs

e0090426_4a0055d08c0fc.jpg

e0090426_4a0055cf5e2f4.jpg

e0090426_4a0055cda0905.jpg

e0090426_4a0055ca59390.jpg

e0090426_4a0055f3add8d.jpg

e0090426_4a0055f1b9a8d.jpg

e0090426_4a0055d9934cf.jpg

e0090426_4a0055d420bbb.jpg

e0090426_4a0055d5b6c98.jpg

e0090426_4a0055d8037e4.jpg

cr; tiffanism

Guest zahieyjunki

Nice YulSic comic!! thnx for posting it!

citra, thnx for the links!! ur JeTi shipper now?? woww so I'm gonna stick to YoonSic/TaengSic!!

ROFL heechul!! damn funny guy~

anita, thnx for Fany caps for performance today!!

So are the girls arriving on the 5th or 6th in LA? I'm really excited about seeing them in the airport, but don't want to wait on the wrong day LOL

the gals supposed to go LA on 5th maybe at night so they probably will arrive later tonight on the 6th so that makes it 5th in LA? lol im suck at time different >.<

wow i love all the updates in the thread ^^ and i love the jeti videos labelle *_*

you should watch this one if you never saw it yet

Jessica & Tiffany - Stupid Cupid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx8jPvkrhp0...feature=related

the ending just ROFL XD XD XD i made me LOLs so baaaaaaad XD

Nice YulSic comic!! thnx for posting it!

citra, thnx for the links!! ur JeTi shipper now?? woww so I'm gonna stick to YoonSic/TaengSic!!

ROFL heechul!! damn funny guy~

anita, thnx for Fany caps for performance today!!

hahaha i always like JeTi XD

then i also like YoonYul and SooRi and nowadays i like YulTi too

and anything related with maknae then as for taengoo mmm seems like she's no longer into coupling thingy hahaha

so i like her with anyone^^

very nice pics above ^^

but is that Hyo's hair short?!

yah i think she cut her hair huhuhu T____T

but look fresh kekeke

maybe since their comeback still quite far so there still time to grow it back

V what happen? they all look so serious >.<

Guest Shortyyy126

^ judging from the girls facial expressions, it looks like something unfortunate happened. :(

anyway, thanks for sharing!

i know i'm late, but i absolutely loved the first episode of the horror factory. i'm not a fan of horror so i was delighted to find that it was more funny than scary. but ugh, episode 2 looks a lot more scarier so i'll have to watch at my own risk. :X whatever though, i just hope the rating for the show goes up, even though 9 point something isn't that bad compared to the other segments. lol.

Guest Kikyo91

WHA*_* Hyo cut her hair *_* she is so beautiful <3<3 I love her <3

But...what happened at the event? °_°" SNSD are so sad...ç_ç

SONG/VIDEO SPAM!

[sONG] I Am [inuyasha opening Korean vers.] - SooYoung

[sONG] Don't Know Love - Sunny

[080111] SNSD @ Music Bank - Girls' Generation <<<RARE Clip <3 SNSD wars their doll-outfits<3

010110 ~ FINAL SENTENCE TRAILER 2 [italian Fanfic]

Because YulHo Are... <<< I LOVE this Couple <3

YUL PICS SPAM!

344xdky.jpg

21o34eg.jpg

2sbshgm.jpg

314uihi.jpg

CAPS FROM SCARS DEEPER THAN LOVE WITH SUNNY E JAEJOONG

bangkok160050001.th.jpgbangkok160080001.th.jpgbangkok160080002.th.jpgbangkok160080003.th.jpg

bangkok160080004.th.jpgbangkok160090001.th.jpgbangkok160110001.th.jpgbangkok160110002.th.jpg

bangkok160110003.th.jpgbangkok160110004.th.jpgbangkok160120001.th.jpgbangkok160130001.th.jpg

bangkok160160001.th.jpgbangkok160130003.th.jpgbangkok160150001.th.jpgbangkok160170001.th.jpg

ALL CREDITS: Kikyo91 @ SNSD ITALIA

Guest starduster34

Not sure if this was posted or not but this link will lead you to Family Outing's (Yoo Jae Suk + Yoon Jong Shin + Kim Jong Kook) version of our girl's GEE!!

Gee- FAMILY OUTING

HILARIOUS!!

MUST WATCH!!

Guest kris_argee

more Children's Grand Park Opening Event fantaken pics

Tiffany

1-7.jpg

Seohyun

2-8.jpg

Yuri, Sooyoung & Hyoyeon

3-8.jpg

Fanboys ^^

4-6.jpg

credits: milkye

Guest baby-swts

Wow Tiff, Yul + sunny bunny look super dam gorgeous

@Children's Day Festival

they are like glowing :o

so pretty

Guest &anita_*

the gals supposed to go LA on 5th maybe at night so they probably will arrive later tonight on the 6th so that makes it 5th in LA? lol im suck at time different >.<

you should watch this one if you never saw it yet

Jessica & Tiffany - Stupid Cupid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx8jPvkrhp0...feature=related

the ending just ROFL XD XD XD i made me LOLs so baaaaaaad XD

omoo~ those were the best JeTi moments everrrr <3 and the ending is just LOL ._. Jeti is sooo love <3 and after those goobne diary pics im starting to love Taengsic again too <333 Jeti and Taengsic yeaaah~

^

^

oh chungmah that sica pic is too cute! i saw that in the sica picture thread too~ gosh shes adorable (Y)

and thanks for sharing pics cecil, kikyo, and krisargee~

Archived