少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest GAOIA

wow..snsd now tv show looks freaky/

i just watched acouple second of it and i got freak out hahahaha..

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cantthinkofaname

the first episode of their horror movie factor was kind of slow and it lags a lot, not much of scary stuff went on

but the preview to episode 2 was pretty darn freaky i must say. especially the lady in the mirror or something like that

poor tae tae she cried

i'm really looking forward for the next episode :D

Guest Soy

The girls have 2 concerts today in addition to Sunny having to record 2 episodes of her Sky show. The girls won't be on an early flight, I can tell you that, but if Fany said they're leaving on the 5th, haha then believe the 5th.

Guest MIZxSUZIExQ

the gee craze isnt over yet

there were few covers this week on

saturday star golden bell - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KltRAL24YCQ (IU)

sunday on family outing- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKholbnpL9w (Mc yoo, jongshin, kim jong kook) this one is funny

monday on ysmm - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7nSEuAMUKM (alex)

few more days till the girls arrive :)

Guest rarwadesu

hello there everyone <3

I'm SNSD fans and I love their song, especially Gee~ anyway the first episode of their horror movie factor, quite funny.. I guess that just first episode :) anyway I can't wait to see someone sub this show >.<

anyway, I have question regarding about SNSD's icident.

Can someone tell me the truth about SNSD's icident? I mean their behavior, bad mouthing and trashing fans letter and etc.

Can someone give me true source? I just want to know, and I want to defense SNSD ):

Guest kellykim10

hello there everyone <3

I'm SNSD fans and I love their song, especially Gee~ anyway the first episode of their horror movie factor, quite funny.. I guess that just first episode :) anyway I can't wait to see someone sub this show >.<

Can someone tell me the truth about SNSD's icident? I mean their behavior, bad mouthing and trashing fans letter and etc.

Can someone give me true source? I just want to know, and I want to defense SNSD ):

they never trashed the fan letters. sunny said on the show, radio star, that a cleaning woman just gathered all the papers she thought was trash, including the fan letters, and threw them into the trashcan . the girls were in such a hurry that day they even left their personal belongings and such at that place.

and they've never bad mouthed anyone before

Guest Lishathestain

Like kellykim10 mentioned, you can look for soshisubs2 account on youtube and go watch Radio Star (either epi 126/127 can't remember). in that show they explained the whole fan letters incident.

There's no solid proof on snsd ever bad mouthing other artists. none. nada. zero. all those are just exactly what they are, antis-made rumors.

There were cases when Tiffany & Taeyeon did something wrong, but they already apologized for those mistakes & people moved on (well unless stupid people that is).

Guest rarwadesu

@kellykim

thanks for reply :)

I really dislike when people made up rumor to make SNSD's image look bad.

I just asking because one of my friends (she's not anti, just she more prefer to read anti blog) told me about icident about SNSD with SUJU.

@Lishathestain

thanks for link ^^

@LaBelle

yeah, I never think SNSD badmouthing to other people lol

I guess I read lot negative blog about SNSD.

lol Gee parody!

oh god, a-solution ad is the worst I can think.. I think they photoshopped Tiffany so much.. Tiffany look like photoshopped doll T_T

oh poor Tiffany

Guest cantthinkofaname

hello there everyone <3

it depends on what you believe in, if you believe in someone who over exaggerates on artists movements and actions then that's you

but if you're a person who can see it from both side of a story, because a story always has 2 sides to it, then you'll see that

some fans are over exaggerating and spends their time watching every move of an artists that they dislike.

all in all, depends if you're a bandwagon lmao, but i'm pretty sure you aren't

i thought this was really cute

an imitation of mashimaro lmao

54.jpg

img_3_6_2.jpg

img_3_7_2.jpg

credit:popcornfor2

lmao iono if they are but it looks like it, so i'm stating that they are lmao

Guest kellykim10

it depends on what you believe in, if you believe in someone who over exaggerates on artists movements and actions then that's you

but if you're a person who can see it from both side of a story, because a story always has 2 sides to it, then you'll see that

some fans are over exaggerating and spends their time watching every move of an artists that they dislike.

all in all, depends if you're a bandwagon lmao, but i'm pretty sure you aren't

i thought this was really cute

an imitation of mashimaro lmao

http://www.mashimashi.com/images/big/54.jpg

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv321/a...e/img_3_6_2.jpg

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv321/a...e/img_3_7_2.jpg

credit:popcornfor2

lmao iono if they are but it looks like it, so i'm stating that they are lmao

this was at a gag concert from their debut days i think.

and one of the gagmen was like, i like girls with big eyes (if i remember correctly) and the girls made their eyes all small ^^

Guest Lishathestain

somefantaken pics.

15563292.jpg

10991688.jpg

lol @ Hyoyeon & Taengoo

downloadfid6422209af98a.jpg

c;astagged&서주우유서현@sosiz.

Guest snsd4ever

I really do not like ss501 -_-

but its funny how hes a total snsd fan..

1st he had kissing you as his ring tone now this..

+ jo kown and taeyeon are so cute together! :D

if you DONT like them then DONT comment,

you really get on alot of peoples nerves with the rude and UNNECESSARY comments you make

everyone is entitled to their opinion but many people keep it to themselves not needing to voice them,

the way you say things, its like you are purposely bashing for no reason :angry:

anyways thanks for posting Lishathestain

Guest Lishathestain

^lol what's up with Taeyeon in the last picture :lol: it's like something distracting her from doing the final pose hahah.

oh and wow, apparently HMF's rating wasn't that bad hahah.

Guest AznDark

Dbsk fans, plz dont read

Anti-snsd = Cassiopeia

For people who dont know, Cassiopeia, is the official dbsk fan club, and they hold the Guiness World Record for the biggest fanclub (@2008 = 800,000 official members).

I cant say all the hate started from it, but there was considerable increase in anti-snsd after the haptic cm which snsd members (mainly tiffany) were in with Dbsk. After the cm, rumors started to float about certian snsd members going out with certain dbsk people ( ie. Tiffany w/Jaejoong, Tae yeon w/Junsu, Jessica w/Jaejoong). You mess with dbsk, you mess with 800,000+ people, and they can do alot of dmg.

I dont want to spread any hate, so im just stating that this is my view, i could be wrong. Although you should check it out, most of the anti-snsd vids that are out on youtube, click on the user, and more often than not they have dbsk vids favorited. thats my two cents on it

Archived