[drama 2003] Screen 스크린

ione

Guest aalhl

ok.. i'm only halfway through Episode 4's summary.. I'll post it here first.. Will continue with it later.. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

When Yu Ra arrived home, her mum was waiting up for her. She asked her daughter if she can find out where So Hyun lives. She wants to pay her a visit as he was worried about her because So Hyun is alone and didn't have any other relative to go to. Yu Ra promised her mum she will get her address.

Back to SegaBox, Yu Ra was arranging for a meeting with her staffs. Ju Yong brought her brother, Tae Yong in and introduced him to the rest saying that he will take over most of the matter from herself. Yu Ra was not very happy to see him (somehow).. Maybe because she felt her position is threatened... (not sure)

Meanwhile, So Hyun was called to clean up Tae Yong's room. She didn't know that room belongs to him. While she was doing her chores, Tae Yong walks in the room and saw her reading one of his printed article from the net. He went over to speak to her, and she turns around to quickly apologize. She was surprised and annoyed to see him again. She thought that he was stalking her and told him to get out as the the manager will be coming in anytime. At that moment, his assistant came in and called him "Manager", and So Hyun was caught by surprised.. She felt embarrassed for her action but still dislike him.

So Hyun went home after work to find the house in a mess. Papers thrown everywhere, dishes are left in the sink unwashed. Since she's pretty much of a lady who likes clean and neat place, she decides to clean up the house. She was a bit curious on what Jun Pyo is doing though, when she saw his scenario sketches left on his desk and all the other reference books related to film-making. Following her father's footstep, she seems to have passion related to film-making as well.

While she was busy cleaning up the kitchen, Jun Pyo came home. He goes bezerk seeing his things got tidied up. He thought that So Hyun was messing around with his things and got angry at her. Both ended up quarreling again. When he walks nearer to his desk, he found that those papers that he had thrown on the floor had been properly arranged and left on the table.. Everything was squeeky clean.. Dishes in the kitchen have been washed... He looks kinda guilty for raising his voice at her. He walks over to her room wanting to apologise, but decides not to after second thought (maybe he thinks that he might make her angry again), and walks away.

Anyway, both of them worked until very late that night. The next morning, So Hyun was late and rushed out leaving her mobile phone on the floor. Jun Pyo was still asleep and suddenly her phone rang, waking him up. Being still sleepy, he tries to search for his phone.. not realising it was her phone ringing. When he finally notice that, he went over to answer it. It turns out to be her friend Kiong Ah who call her up... He can't stand her because she keeps getting on his nerve. Kiong Ah on the other hand, didn't know that she was not talking to So Hyun, because she keeps on talking without giving him a chance to answer. When she found out it was him over the phone, both gets into quarrel again as well. They seems to find each other annoying. h.aha.

Anyhow, before Jun Pyo tries to hang up on her, she asked a favour from him, asking him if he would go to SegaBox to look for So Hyun and inform her of something (Not sure what is that). He turn her down saying that he's very busy. As he was trying get back to his sleep, he remembered that So Hyun had helped to clean up the house.. and after thinking of what Kiong Ah was supposed to tell So Hyun, he thought that it might be something important.. and he somehow wanted to repay So Hyun's favour, so he went over to SegaBox.

At SegaBox, Yu Ra was asking So Hyun if she can brings her mum to her house for a visit.. and So Hyun told her not to do so as it's not very convenient. Jun Pyo who had arrived at SegaBox, managed to find So Hyun after asking around, and he was surprise to see Yu Ra with her. Yu Ra who didn't know that he was So Hyun's housemate, was of course extremely happy to see him, and thinking that he went over to look for her.. she asks him out for lunch and quickly pulls him away from the scene, and he didn't get a chance to talk to So Hyun at all.

~~~ to be continued ~~~

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fivemagic

haha.. .going gaga over the summaries? very funny!! ha.ha. :lol: I'm just trying my best.. I think you may have notice that I am be a bit biased towards Gong Yoo in my summaries... he.he.. but can't blame me right? afterall, I adore him.. :blush: and since I'm fast-forwarding to his part only most of the time, I tend to understand those scenes better.. so that's why I was able to elaborate more on that.. besides, he took quite a lot of screen-time in Episode 2 and that's one more reason why the description is more towards him again..

hmm.. yes.. looks like we are the only ones chatting here at the moment.... Well, like you know, this is an under-rated drama, so this thread is under-rated as well. And many people are not interested in old dramas like these eventhough someone they love is in it... For me, I would catch anything and everything on GY. His talents is surely not to be missed!! and one of the reasons also that this drama fails to capture people's attention because it has no English subs. Many people didn't want to watch because they don't understand, and Chinese subs doesn't help for them..

Anyway, for me, I'm happy that someone actually sub and release it.. so I must thank the Chinese subbers for doing so as this drama doesn't get interest from English subbers.. therefore, my salute to them and I appreciate what they had done, eventhough I don't read Chinese that well.

BTW, I posted in GY's thread.. not sure if you have seen it.. I modified my previous post there before your reply to includes some hot video clips.. Be sure not to miss it ok!!?

aalhl, you're right, if this drama have english sub, then I would think it would not be under-rated as it is. Of course, we would want it to be subbed so that we non-korean fans can enjoy each and every scenes as well as episodes. I really appreciate that someone sub and release it, otherwise we would not have this thread to talk about it, and it's really good that you can at least understand what it is going on in each episode. I really hope to see someone who can sub in english because I really want to see it and because of two reasons: one reason is Gong Yoo's cute looks and two is my angel Kim Tae Hee is in it. I love anything and everything about Kim Tae Hee as well, so I really want to see her with other actors.

I will go into GY's thread and take a look at those videos...........I am sure I will enjoy each and every one of them. I will not miss it for the world!

Guest aalhl

aalhl, you're right, if this drama have english sub, then I would think it would not be under-rated as it is. Of course, we would want it to be subbed so that we non-korean fans can enjoy each and every scenes as well as episodes. I really appreciate that someone sub and release it, otherwise we would not have this thread to talk about it, and it's really good that you can at least understand what it is going on in each episode.

this thread might exist, but you will not see a glimsp of the drama here if there wasn't any subs at all!

I really hope to see someone who can sub in english because I really want to see it and because of two reasons: one reason is Gong Yoo's cute looks and two is my angel Kim Tae Hee is in it. I love anything and everything about Kim Tae Hee as well, so I really want to see her with other actors.

hope so, but so far no such luck in that... so I'm pretty much happy with what we have now.. :)

I will go into GY's thread and take a look at those videos...........I am sure I will enjoy each and every one of them. I will not miss it for the world!

ha.ha.. don't trip on your way out!! :lol: We have got a YooGal who trips on her way out after seeing those "underwear" pics of his!! LOL!! :lol:

Guest fivemagic

You never ceased to amazed me........thanks for the episode 4 summaries.........looks very interesting already.

I went gaga after watching him in these youtube videos..........he's such a total babe and those smiles are very hot. I wish to kiss him on those cheeks when he's singing like that.........wow! I am drooling over him at the moment.........can't get enough of him and his hotness.

Guest aalhl

You never ceased to amazed me........thanks for the episode 4 summaries.........looks very interesting already.

yeah.. getting interesting.. going to be very annoying soon!! :P

I went gaga after watching him in these youtube videos..........he's such a total babe and those smiles are very hot. I wish to kiss him on those cheeks when he's singing like that.........wow! I am drooling over him at the moment.........can't get enough of him and his hotness.

gaga.. :lol: you are drooling all over the place now!!! well, I can't get enough of him too.. especially those hot kiss and steamy scenes.. kept repeating and repeating it over and over again.. wishing I was Kim Sun Ah.. :blush:

well, I hope you don't mind the delay of Episode 4 summary continuation.. usually I have limited time online during weekends as my hubby at home and wants to use the PC... I will do it ASAP.. I promise..

Guest aalhl

While waiting for the summary, I will post the first batch of caps from Episode 4 first.. :)

Episode 4 (Batch 1)

So Hyun was busy cleaning up the house.... Jun Pyo came home.. got angry thinking that she threw his things/work away...

Screen-194.jpg

Screen-195.jpg

Screen-196.jpg

Screen-197.jpg

Screen-198.jpg

Screen-199.jpg

Screen-200.jpg

Screen.jpg

Screen-1.jpg

Screen-2.jpg

Screen-3.jpg

we walked to his desk and found that she didn't throw those papers away, but instead she had left them there re-arranged properly...

Screen-4.jpg

I think he felt kinda guilty for accusing and raising his voice at her..

Screen-5.jpg

Screen-6.jpg

Screen-7.jpg

.. To be continued .....

Guest aalhl

Alright, here are some more summaries from Episode 4.. still have another 1/3 to go.. :P

During lunch, there was a scene where an old lady selling chewing gum was being ask to leave the restaurant by the owner. Jun Pyo who usually appears to be impatient and bad mouth, was some how kind hearted and felt sorry for the old lady. He called her over and bought some gums from her.. Gave 2 packet to Yu Ra and she was thrilled!!

Kiong Ah finally met with So Hyun at SegaBox. She complains to So Hyun about her encounter with Jun Pyo on the phone and she said she want to teach him a lesson. So Hyun tells her not to because he actually came over to look for her. Kiong Ah didn't believe because So Hyun didn't get the message she was supposed to get. But So Hyun reaffirms that he really came by.

Back home, Yu Ra was staring and smiling away at the gum that Jun Pyo gave her. Her mum came in to ask her if she had made an appointment with So Hyun to meet her at the place she lives. Yu Ra told her So Hyun said it's not convenient to visit her.. Her mum insist on sending So Hyun some home cooked dish, so Yu Ra agreed to bring the food over for So Hyun.

On the other side, Jun Pyo was again busy with the plants, So Hyun busy with the dishes in the kitchen. She offered to help, but he say no need. At the same time, Yu Ra somehow has So Hyun's address drove over to her place. Anyway, before Yu Ra arrived, So Hyun stood aside looking at Jun Pyo working with the plants. She tries to start a conversation with him.. Then he asked if she had received the call from Kiong Ah already.. She told him she got the message and thanked him for going over to SegaBox for her. Then she tries to ask him about how he knows Yu Ra.

While So Hyun and Jun Pyo were having a chat, the doorbell rang. So Hyun thought it was Kiong Ah at the door and told her to come in as the door is not locked. So, Yu Ra went in the house. So Hyun was surprised to see her.. Yu Ra was also shocked and doesn't look happy when she saw Jun Pyo at So Hyun's side. She asked if they were staying together, and Jun Pyo tells her he doesn't know how he end up staying with So Hyun. Then he told So Hyun Yu Ra was his school mate at the university. So Hyun invites Yu Ra to stay for a drink. Three of them had a chat.. Yu Ra was trying to dig in to everything she that wants to know about them, and she was relieved that So Hyun and Jun Pyo are not staying together as a couple! (when I get to the caps on this scene, you will see that this is a very cute scene).. he.he.. Anyway, Yu Ra then ask So Hyun to bring her to her bedroom as she wanted to have a chat with her in private.

.. to be continued ....

Guest fivemagic

Hey again,

Look out for my pm if you haven't done so...........let me know what you think!

Thanks for more summaries.........very, very much appreciated. I feel like hugging you right now.

Guest aalhl

I'm back with caps...

Episode 4 (Batch 2)

~~ hmmm.... squeeky clean?? ~~

Screen-8.jpg

Screen-9.jpg

Screen-10.jpg

Screen-11.jpg

Screen-12.jpg

Screen-13.jpg

~~~ hmm... maybe I should apologise to her... ~~

Screen-14.jpg

Screen-15.jpg

Screen-16.jpg

~~ hmmm... maybe not now... ~~

Screen-17.jpg

Screen-18.jpg

Screen-19.jpg

Screen-20.jpg

Screen-21.jpg

Screen-22.jpg

... to be continued ...

Going off to continue writing the summary... :sweatingbullets:

Guest aalhl

And here comes the last part of the summary for Episode 4.

In the room, the girls chatted.. So Hyun told Yu Ra what she had gone through and stuffs like that.. then Yu Ra told her that Jun Pyo is actually the assistant to thier ex-teacher (Gwang Su). And that their relationship are like brothers. So Hyun looks a bit stunned.. not knowing to believe or not. Anyway, Jun Pyo knocks on the door and told the girls he's going out.. So Yu Ra rushed out immediately and asked him if he's going to the office.. and runs off with him. (she likes to glued on to him and follow everywhere he goes :sweatingbullets: )

After sending Yu Ra and Jun Pyo to the door, So Hyun got curious, and went over to Jun Pyo's desk and saw the script he was working on I think.. and had his and his hyung's (So Hyun's teacher) name printed on it. I think it has something to do with "Directed by" or "written by".

While driving Jun Pyo to the office, Yu Ra was still curious about his relationship with So Hyun.. she kept asking him whether he goes to SegaBox to meet So Hyun the other day. and whether he knows what So Hyun thinks of living with him under one roof... (a sense of jealousy.. )

Back at SegaBox, Yu Ra was supervising the set up of the promotional booth outside the theater. Tae Yong tags along with her to have a look as well. Yu Ra asked him what he thinks will be the outcome of the promotion and he says that it will be a success.. and he also says he likes the idea of having a blue screen as the backdrop.. (That was So Hyun's idea...Yu Ra used it without informing her.. )

Jun Pyo brought back 2 pieces of partitions to separate the sitting room. So Hyun was curious why he want to do that. He says that will add more convenience and privacy for both of them. At the same time, So Hyun official introduces herself as Kim So Hyun to him.. All these while they didn't call each other by names. Finally, they sat down together and have a friendly chat. She wants to know if she could ask him a question from who he learns how to take care of the plants. And he say that he learnt from his dad when he was young. Then she ask where is his dad now, and he was reluctant to answer. After that he question So Hyun back why she worked as a cleaner lady at the theatre instead of getting a office job? And she said it's because of her dad, as he was a Film Director. (Basicly, she just except anything that can give her a chance to get near to the movie world, even if she has to be a cleaner lady. At least she is at the theatre now.)

Their chat was interrupted by the door bell.. It turns out to be Yu Ra again.. She came by to talk to So Hyun. She was curios about the partition thingy when she saw it, and she was even more "surprised" when Jun Pyo was suddenly calling So Hyun by her name. She was not very happy with that.. (there goes her jealousy again). Anyway, both the girls went inside So Hyun's bedroom for a chat. Yu Ra actually told her that she is using her blue screen idea for the movie promotion.. but she made So Hyun promise not to tell anyone that was her idea originally. (Getting suspicious??) So Hyun, being naive, thought that her friend was just trying to save her from getting bashed if the idea is not good. She also told Yu Ra that she secretly read the script Jun Pyo left on his desk, which was written by their teacher. Yu Ra who was also trying to gather some feedback on that, ask for her opinion again. So, So Hyun told Yu Ra her feelings about the script, what it tries to say/get to.. stuffs like that.. (Yu Ra gonna use her idea/opinion again....)

As she was going off, Yu Ra asked Jun Pyo to follow her out to get some fresh air. (she wants to bombard him with questions again. ha.ha. she can't seem to leave him alone.. especially when So Hyun is around.) Anyway, in the car, she was kinda angry with him, and directly tell him to move out from the house.....

Will continue in Episode 5.. I will post Ep. 5 summary after I'm done with Ep 4 caps, which turns out to be a lot... I hope nobody minds the wait.. as it will give me sometime to do the summary as well.. :) and I hope my summary isn't too long winding.. I am a bit :wacko: :wacko: also at what I've written, so I'm not sure if the readers thinks that way too.. :P

Guest fivemagic

No problem, aalhl, you've done alot for us already and we don't mind waiting. I know it's alot of work and we really appreciate all that you have done. You must be :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: by now, are you? We understand if you are, and if I was there, I would be wiping your sweats off of your face.

Thank you for Episode 4 summaries.........very well done my friend.

Guest aalhl

No problem, aalhl, you've done alot for us already and we don't mind waiting. I know it's alot of work and we really appreciate all that you have done. You must be :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: by now, are you? We understand if you are, and if I was there, I would be wiping your sweats off of your face.

Thank you for understanding.. :) Yes.. I'm :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: now.. uploads, summaries, hunting for GY and CP's latest pics, info... replying PMs, replying other posts... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ha.ha..

Thank you for Episode 4 summaries.........very well done my friend.

You are welcome... And again, hope no one blames me for being GY biased... :P

Guest fivemagic

Thank you for understanding.. :) Yes.. I'm :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: now.. uploads, summaries, hunting for GY and CP's latest pics, info... replying PMs, replying other posts... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ha.ha..

You are welcome... And again, hope no one blames me for being GY biased... :P

No, I don't think anyone will blamed you for being GY biased........we wouldn't do that to you, of course not. We rather have an uphill thread than a downhill thread, and please don't think of it any less. We understand how it feels to be soooooooooo :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: , but all we can do is try to be patient and waiting when the time comes. We know how you feel and will do whatever it takes to help out. It's definitely alot of work replying posts, doing summaries, uploading links, and etc... etc...

Your generosity and kindness has been really wonderful!

Guest aalhl

No, I don't think anyone will blamed you for being GY biased........we wouldn't do that to you, of course not. We rather have an uphill thread than a downhill thread, and please don't think of it any less. We understand how it feels to be soooooooooo :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: , but all we can do is try to be patient and waiting when the time comes.

Thank you for your re-assurance.. :) That helps a lot..

Your generosity and kindness has been really wonderful!

Oh.. You have been very kind to me also for being so understanding, thoughtful, wonderful too, well, everything and anything.. :)

anyway, here are continuation to the caps...

Episode 4 (Batch 3)

Sleepy head Jun Pyo thought his mobile phone rang and searches for it.. eventually he found that it was So Hyun's phone which rang and she left it on the floor....

Screen-23.jpg

Screen-24.jpg

Screen-25.jpg

Screen-26.jpg

Screen-27.jpg

Screen-28.jpg

Screen-29.jpg

Screen-30.jpg

Screen-31.jpg

Screen-32.jpg

Screen-33.jpg

Screen-34.jpg

Kiong Ah over the phone thought it was So Hyun and ask why she takes so long to answer the phone.....

Screen-35.jpg

Screen-36.jpg

Screen-37.jpg

.. to be continued .....

Archived