Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest valley girl

Hi TY, thanks for sharing this news. Is this Biltmore, TY? I hope he had lots of fun. Can't wait for this CF to come out. :sweatingbullets:

Hi valley girl - you should watch this drama. You'll like it. The story is very good. KSW looks great here - so young, boyish-looking just like in STH. :lol::)

i am dying but i dunno where i have to got this drama !!, seems So cool

More pix of Mr Kwon in Macao...

4b483b73h5e0e53158d7can8.jpg

During his Biltmore ads shooting, reporters and journalist are not allowed to take photos...

Police is blockading some streets surround the hotel due to many fans and reporters camping out there..

Although there are a lot of delux cars outside the hotel Kwon Sang Woo still accompanied film staff and aides in a 24-seater mini bus departed for the shooting site..

Kwon Sang Woo changed about ten sets of clothing including a gray suit and pink T-shirt and a purple sweater, and so on....

All staff are requested not to talk to outsiders but Kwon Sang-woo is very friendly to the public, even when finding a reporter of a Fashion magazine taking picture he still smile and pointed to him. The actor is in good mood. When finishing he saw a child and touched his head.

After that he bought two boxes of well-known Portuguese tarts and sponge cakes for the staff to say thankyou.

So sweet young father :lol:

[] 4b483b73h5e0e53158d7can8.jpg[/]

TY, thanks for sharing this & also the photo. As I'm looking at the photo, I think this is the one where he pointed the Fashion mag reporter taking his picture. He seems to like children more now. Our man is really so sweet & nice to give pastries to the staff after the shoot. I'm sure he's back now in Korea? :sweatingbullets:

"The Best Actor for Man Cosmetics CF"

[]http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/396/clip2ci6.jpg[/]

[] clip3ce3.jpg[/]

1. Kwon Sang Woo - 42.1%

2. Bi - 35.8%

3. Jang Dong Gun - 10.3 %

4. Jo In Sung - 2.7%

5. Lee Jun Gi - 2.2%

Source: http://ucc.miznet.daum.net/uccpollresult/s...ll/poll_manbest

TY, thanks for sharing this. Wooohhhhhh... love it......... # 1 & 2. KSW is still no. 1......... to endorse cosmetics CF. :lol::)

TY, thanks for sharing this & also the photo. As I'm looking at the photo, I think this is the one where he pointed the Fashion mag reporter taking his picture. He seems to like children more now. Our man is really so sweet & nice to give pastries to the staff after the shoot. I'm sure he's back now in Korea? :sweatingbullets:

as schedule posted by Azura, he will home today.. for shooting new movie starting from Dec 18 onward.. :rolleyes:

TY, thanks for sharing this. Wooohhhhhh... love it......... # 1 & 2. KSW is still no. 1......... to endorse cosmetics CF. :lol::)

haha, i noticed it too, your two namjas are in the top! :D

Guest ghina05

"The Best Actor for Man Cosmetics CF"

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/396/clip2ci6.jpg

1. Kwon Sang Woo - 42.1%

2. Bi - 35.8%

3. Jang Dong Gun - 10.3 %

4. Jo In Sung - 2.7%

5. Lee Jun Gi - 2.2%

Source: http://ucc.miznet.daum.net/uccpollresult/s...ll/poll_manbest

Whoa! KSW and Bi. Willinette is one happy gal. :D

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/3962/4b48...53158d7can8.jpg

After that he bought two boxes of well-known Portuguese tarts and sponge cakes for the staff to say thankyou.

The tarts and cake must have been from Lord Stow. It has branches here in Manila. Love it. Gosh, I feel a sudden hankering for those tarts. Yum, yum!

Thank TY for all the pixs and news you've been giving us. My hats off to your devotion. Thank you, thank you. :)

If ever we meet, TY, I'll make sure to bring you some of these Portuguese tarts and cakes, too. :P

The tarts and cake must have been from Lord Stow. It has branches here in Manila. Love it. Gosh, I feel a sudden hankering for those tarts. Yum, yum!

Thank TY for all the pixs and news you've been giving us. My hats off to your devotion. Thank you, thank you. :)

If ever we meet, TY, I'll make sure to bring you some of these Portuguese tarts and cakes, too. :P

Thank you!! keep promise dear.. i love tarts n cake... ehehhehe :sweatingbullets::lol:

Hi ghina - I missed you here, my dear! Of course.......so very happy because of this poll. When I read that he's giving tarts to the staff, I felt hungry......... the pastries is so yummy but he's yummier. I second the motion - TY & azura are such dedicated KSW followers........kudos to both of them! If not for them, we wouldn't be able to get any news about him. :lol::)

More pix of Biltmore... :D

[] f9784a0b7f4a5d4183ef621ko3.jpg[/]

[] 2e487e2eb5b0833e6313b4aed3.jpg[/]

copied from Chami

TY, thanks for posting these candid shots of him. Oh, he's also eating the tarts........ & I think so hot that time in Macau, huh because of that umbrella......... :sweatingbullets:

as schedule posted by Azura, he will home today.. for shooting new movie starting from Dec 18 onward.. :rolleyes:

haha, i noticed it too, your two namjas are in the top! :D

TY, can't wait for the 18th to come.......... i hope the schedule is already final. It's ok, my dear, JDG is also there - hahaha - :lol::)

TY: Yes you're right, Sang Woo oppa is so handsome wearing that naval uniform..I've seen some of the drama's pictures..Thank you for your brief synopsis of Into The Sun..I think i'm going to find the dvd first...Also thx for the link in soompi for the drama and new pictures of Sang Woo oppa..Aaarghhh, where can i find the dvd? :sweatingbullets: i wish i could find it sooner..

One best thing i've ever noticed from Sang Woo oppa is that he's so HOT whenever he wears a formal uniform..

Wow, there are so many famous competitors for man cosmetic CF..Including my lovely Il Woo?! :w00t::D

But i knew it.. Sang Woo oppa is definetely the best actor in cosmetic CF since he has a very white and clean skin..Agree!!!!

TY: Yes you're right, Sang Woo oppa is so handsome wearing that naval uniform..I've seen some of the drama's pictures..Thank you for your brief synopsis of Into The Sun..I think i'm going to find the dvd first...Also thx for the link in soompi for the drama and new pictures of Sang Woo oppa..Aaarghhh, where can i find the dvd? :sweatingbullets: i wish i could find it sooner..

One best thing i've ever noticed from Sang Woo oppa is that he's so HOT whenever he wears a formal uniform..

Wow, there are so many famous competitors for man cosmetic CF..Including my lovely Il Woo?! :w00t::D

But i knew it.. Sang Woo oppa is definetely the best actor in cosmetic CF since he has a very white and clean skin..Agree!!!!

Hi ilwoo_aein - I couldn't agree with you more - his being white & fair-skinned is so flawless........ :lol::)

After getting more profit from the wedding news, now media and reporters are focusing into another hot topic: The coming baby.

Here is one of the articles... M sure, next year media and reporters will be busy once the baby delivered... Tsk tsk, Sangwoo should follow Brangelina to have their baby photoed and gain money :lol:

Kwon Sang Woo expects baby looking alike

NEwsen 2008-12-14 08:35:20

2008121406180710011fr1.jpg

Kwon Sang-woo in the recent KBS programme "Street live" interview talked about his coming baby "Kwon Rookie". He was referring the baby is caring well and healthy growth. "Because of the advanced medical science we can see clearly the face of the baby. Baby looks like me, especially the nose and lips, just the same" He hoped that the baby will become a superstar of football, like Park Ji Sung.." Although he did not disclose the baby gender there is every indication that, Son Tae Young will deliver a baby boy.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php

Did you ladies notice, that he cherish the baby in the bakery? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

[] 2e487e2eb5b0833e6313b4aed3.jpg[/i

Hi TY - Wahhh.......is that a baby? I could hardly noticed it since the photo is a bit blurry. That's what I've been saying here that we know that he likes children even before but I'm pretty sure that now he's expecting his own soon, he'll like them MORE now. The baby is coming out next year......... his movie & drama will also be released next year, too. What a good blessing that this kid brings to his dad........... :sweatingbullets:

After getting more profit from the wedding news, now media and reporters are focusing into another hot topic: The coming baby.

Here is one of the articles... M sure, next year media and reporters will be busy once the baby delivered... Tsk tsk, Sangwoo should follow Brangelina to have their baby photoed and gain money :lol:

Kwon Sang Woo expects baby looking alike

NEwsen 2008-12-14 08:35:20

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php

TY, thanks for sharing this. Wow, a baby boy that would look like him. i'm sure how happy he is when he knew about this. No wonder he's really sure when he said that he'll call his baby boy "Kwon Rookie". So nice to know that the baby is healthy. And the nose & lips that would be like him, he must be a very cute & handsome baby boy. He doesn't want his son to be an actor but a soccer player. i hope his baby will grow up to be as sportsminded as he is. :lol::)

KBS clip

View and download : KBS 2 "Street Live".wmv

TY, thanks for sharing this video. i'm getting excited & curious of watching this upon seeing the captions here you posted. I smiled when I saw both of them with LBS doing the "high-five'. I laughed when I saw him playing his tummy with his hands. Lovely & cool clip. :sweatingbullets:

TY, thanks for sharing this. Wow, a baby boy that would look like him. i'm sure how happy he is when he knew about this. No wonder he's really sure when he said that he'll call his baby boy "Kwon Rookie". So nice to know that the baby is healthy. And the nose & lips that would be like him, he must be a very cute & handsome baby boy. He doesn't want his son to be an actor but a soccer player. i hope his baby will grow up to be as sportsminded as he is. :lol::)

i also expect his baby, if he is a baby boy, will have physical body as perfect as his father :lol:

willnette your avie is so cute!

how do i watch the video above...the interview. i can't understand because it's in japanese?

Grumpy, you get right-mouse in the link and choose "save target as"

when it completed downloading, you will open the file in your PC and watch..

Normally we can watch directly by clicking on the link but Japan blog sometime avoid any direct connecting ... we have to download in our PC... :rolleyes:

willnette your avie is so cute!

how do i watch the video above...the interview. i can't understand because it's in japanese?

Hi grumpynomore - thanks......you like it... About the translations of his interview, it's not only you who's waiting for this....... I don't also understand what they were saying in the video. :lol::)