Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest valley girl

it didnt run in %7Boption%7D bc you need to re-upload it..

Nevermind, since it s just that coolK, links are more acceptable :D

he looked sooo aged hah? unlike KSW

He absolutely cant be compared with KSW! in whatever angle!

Thats why she choose our white-horse-prince! :lol:

too wasting time to reupload since i don't know him

maybe if KSW i'll Reupload first

since him ahh.. " just take a link "

hahahhaha...

its not off-topic dear, :D its also relating to KSW since you said he looked older than KSW... hahha

actually, KSW looked younger than he is... hope it is keeping up even after marriage! :lol:

Thank you Huangsy for the article translation....

so, the couple has sent all invitation... hope all their trust friends and relatives will attend and give them blessing .. I heard his co-star Choi Ji Woo saying that she will come if invited! That is a true friend and true star... indeed! :rolleyes:

Hi TY - I'm sure he's going to invite CJW - they have good times together, huh? :)

Hi TY - I'm sure he's going to invite CJW - they have good times together, huh? :)

lets hope to see CJW there, Will.. they are indeed a beautiful couple! (hehehe, hope STY didnt hear what we are saying here or she will complain our prince) :rolleyes:

Most popular celebrities in the second half of 2008

Marketing research firm Lee’s PR & Research Ltd announced the result of entertainer popularity survey for 2nd half of 2008 which it conducted on 1,301 people aged 13 to 65 in 5 big cities nationwide from 25 to 31 August 2008.

Here is the result:

Actors section

1. Jang Dong Gun - 27.5%

2. Jo In Sung - 9.8%

3. Kwon Sang Woo - 9.3%

4. Wonbin

5. Jung Woo Sung

6. Ahn Sung Ki

7. Kim Rae Won

8. Song Kang Ho

9. Bae Yong Jun

10. Cha Seung Won

Re-post the 1st half 2008 result:

1. Jang Dong Gun

2. Jo In Sung

3. Ahn Sung Ki

4. Kwon Sang Woo

5. Bae Yong Jun

6. Jung Joon Ho

7. Won Bin

8. Jung Woo Sung

9. Kang Dong Wan

10. Choi Bo-ram

Source: http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html

Guest valley girl

even that Fate Movie Was Failed .. ( i think it's Bad Movie.. )

KSW act best in that movie and jisung

i like him being villain so cool

Running Wild even he is so "messy"

he acted so Good

it's Proof

Guest kierelun

Are some ppl who made comments joking as this can be quite damaging, just read and hope it's not true, this is purely for your info not to upset nor offend any fans of his:

http://www.hancinema.net/[chanmi-s-star-news]-kwon-son-couple-s-wedding-invitation-card--15704.html

Messge from Sangwoo in CSWS

Brief Translation

We had a great time these 2 days 1 night....

Everybody is on their way back now...we'll see each some other time...

Looking forward to October fansmeeting in Japan

Have met some Japanese and Korean fans while in Bali...hope to see my fans in Asia soon

Brief Translation

Have met some Japanese and Korean fans while in Bali...hope to see my fans in Asia soon

thanks dear...

if it held in Bali for Asia fans, would we join?? :w00t:

Are some ppl who made comments joking as this can be quite damaging, just read and hope it's not true, this is purely for your info not to upset nor offend any fans of his:

http://www.hancinema.net/[chanmi-s-star-news]-kwon-son-couple-s-wedding-invitation-card--15704.html

never mind, as its their joking.. we dun mind it dear!

they both surely know how to prove to everybody that their marriage is based on true love and belief!!!! Lets time answer... :rolleyes:

whoa, the photoshot looks very nice, eh, I'm still yet getting familiar with her , but the pics look beautiful. And his bf is not attending the wedding :sweatingbullets: , I though he should.

i dun think his best friend will attend... we understand that guy! :rolleyes:

Here is the photo of Shilla Hotel where the couple organize their biggest day!

20080921_3b36736596edc87e51f4BSwT7V70qu1g.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo has paid 5.7 billion won (equivalent to USD6 millions) to purchase the love net - a luxury apartment in the 33-building in Gangnam Gu, Seoul... It is reported that Lee Mi-yeon Jun Ji-hyun also live there.

here is the pix of that building

4b483b7345737146bb495xj7.jpg

Ayoo USD6 million!!!! :phew::phew:

Guest kierelun

oh, that was sad, after all there is only once in a life time. Hope he changes his mind :sweatingbullets:

Which best friend you are referring to? Is it SSH, cos so far he is the only one who send his regrets.

Guest valley girl

will he invited yeon jung hoon? , ksw has been playing with him and his wife han ga in.

he came into their wedding party too. now SSh is playing same drama too

gangnam?? it's an elite area there wow,,

Jeon ji Hyun live there too??..

KSW one Rich actor yeah mo wonder

Just read the message lefted by CSWS members abt the summer camp.

All the outdoor activities were cancelled due to heavy rain pour...*what a pity* ;)

Indoor activities inlcude...playing survivor games, singing and lucky draws....Sangwoo also presented a song to his fans.

Most of the members have observe sangwoo when they're having their meals, they said that he ate very little...the members joke and ask him if he's keep fit for his wedding...

The most exciting part was Sangwoo visited each and everyone of the members in their rooms to greet them evening. :w00t:

Some one has suggested the next meetup to be held in Bali and Sangwoo said he will think about it :rolleyes:

when will be our turn??

Just read the message lefted by CSWS members abt the summer camp.

All the outdoor activities were cancelled due to heavy rain pour...*what a pity* ;)

Indoor activities inlcude...playing survivor games, singing and lucky draws....Sangwoo also presented a song to his fans.

Most of the members have observe sangwoo when they're having their meals, they said that he ate very little...the members joke and ask him if he's keep fit for his wedding...

The most exciting part was Sangwoo visited each and everyone of the members in their rooms to greet them evening. :w00t:

Some one has suggested the next meetup to be held in Bali and Sangwoo said he will think about it :rolleyes:

when will be our turn??

:lol: my dear, i well noted and interested into the exciting part when he visited each member in their room!!!!

hahah, imagine when it were our turn!! ayoo! KSW knocked my room!!! :lol::w00t:

Brief Translation

Hi azura - thanks for sharing here the translation of his message. Waaa......so nice & sweet of him to find time to write this for the fans. Good to hear that he had fun. Same as him, also looking forward to his Japan fan meet next month. :P:D