Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

aish! that meant he will involve in another SBS project not Daemul... :o

half happy and half sad...

Sad because the PD fr Daemul haven't been appointed.. but happy because Mr Oh is not as good as the withdrawer PD Kim...

I start to find something to watch to kill time.. :(

firstly begin with "Into the Sun" :phew:

TY, you still haven't watched this drama yet (ITS) or you'll just re-watch it. He's so very young in this drama, huh? :)

Guest TY_KSW

TY, you still haven't watched this drama yet (ITS) or you'll just re-watch it. He's so very young in this drama, huh? :)

Will, how could a fan of Woo haven't watched that drama yet??? my word using may cause you misunderstand... sorry.. i have edited to be clearer! :rolleyes:

i have repeated it 4 times already...

I love Kang suk Min... I even have its OST collection.. :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

Sad because the PD fr Daemul haven't been appointed.. but happy because Mr Oh is not as good as the withdrawer PD Kim...

firstly begin with "Into the Sun" :phew:

what?? u have not seen Into the Sun?? :rolleyes: ok go watch while waiting.

the storyline ok but i dont really fancy the female lead..... :P

Guest TY_KSW

what?? u have not seen Into the Sun?? :rolleyes: ok go watch while waiting.

the storyline ok but i dont really fancy the female lead..... :P

my dear.. i have repeated Captain Kang Suk Min 4 times :D

yes, i indeed dun really fond the lady.. aish! most of his ladies are so $%^$$

sorry! i have made you gals misunderstood! i have edit the "firstly begin" to repeat!!! :lol:

Will, how could a fan of Woo haven't watched that drama yet??? my word using may cause you misunderstand... sorry.. i have edited to be clearer! :rolleyes:

i have repeated it 4 times already...

I love Kang suk Min... I even have its OST collection.. :rolleyes:

TY, that's why, I can't imagine you not watching it yet - hahaha. 4x? While I only watched it for 2x. I love it but love STH more. I also have the OST in my ipod. My most favorite there is the song My Lady. :)

firstly begin with repeat again "Into the Sun" :phew:

not to mention ur all time fave dear! ----> Sad Sonata! 36_11_6.gif

img37de50cdjxfrds.jpg

dig that lips jacket! :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

TY, that's why, I can't imagine you not watching it yet - hahaha. 4x? While I only watched it for 2x. I love it but love STH more. I also have the OST in my ipod. My most favorite there is the song My Lady. :)

2x is fine already! :w00t: his role in dramas are always loving deeply and passionated! just find his co-stars are not well pair.. i meant, most of! :rolleyes:

not to mention ur all time fave dear! ----> Sad Sonata! 36_11_6.gif

i just finished it once ... after our channel repeated .. i saw some Sangwoo scenes only... You know why huh! :lol:

i just finished it once ... after our channel repeated .. i saw some Sangwoo scenes only... You know why huh! :lol:

here's some more eye candies to encourage u to watch again (n again n again .....) dear! :w00t:

sadlovestory.jpg

2222.jpg

f0041466_9572348.jpg

36_11_6.gif

Guest mrs han

here's some more eye candies to encourage u to watch again (n again n again .....) dear! :w00t:

sadlovestory.jpg

Hahahahaha! Moi dear, please be kind - don't aggravate TY's misery! :lol::lol::lol:(But I do wonder, dear, why she's so allergic with Ms. K, err, that girl? :phew::phew::phew: )

Guest mrs han

qwdy0.jpg

Er, who's that girl with our man, azura dear? I don't mean to be rude, but she doesn't do him justice... :phew::phew::phew:

Guest Azura

Mini Sangwoo :rolleyes:

w1eg8.jpg

w2la8.jpg

credit sutako@CSWS

Er, who's that girl with our man, azura dear? I don't mean to be rude, but she doesn't do him justice... :phew::phew::phew:

dear, she's just another model...i guess u'll be over the moon if that's CJW next to our man huh :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

Mrs Han, she is just a model to co-star with him in photographing!! At least, she is darn lucky to ride on his back! :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

Guest mrs han

At least, she is darn lucky to ride on his back! :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

She what?!! Is violence allowed here, dear? I'd like to :vicx::vicx::vicx: her! :fury: :fury:

Guest TY_KSW

She what?!! Is violence allowed here, dear? I'd like to :vicx::vicx::vicx: her! :fury: :fury:

no violence involved dear.. That was on the shooting scene!

see.. so lucky isnt it? :sweatingbullets:

o6dd7co3.jpg