Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Further to Azura's information here is more updated:

The first shooting date to Japan scheduled on May 15 may be changed to May 26.

The broadcasting date planned to be on August 2008 is proposed to air in the next month September 2008 to avoid 2008 Beijing Olympic live broadcasting.

If that proposal was approved the broacasting date will be on Monday and Tuesday instead of Wednesday and Thurday.

Let's wait.

Speaking of Beijing Olympic, I dun know how is situation now in China after such a big earthquake these days... deadcounting is increasing !

Guest betchay

Bad news.....

Daemul filming has been postponed...

Filming in Japan has been postponed to 26 this month

Update on Daemul filming:

Per Japan websites, the first shooting date to Japan scheduled on May 15 may be changed to May 26.

The broadcasting date planned to be on August 2008 is proposed to air in the next month September 2008 to avoid 2008 Beijing Olympic live broadcasting.

If that proposal was approved the broacasting date will be on Monday and Tuesday instead of Wednesday and Thurday.

Let's wait.

Aigoo.. bad news of the day!! :tears::wacko:

Well.. we can't do nothing just to WAIT! :(:wacko:

Further to Azura's information here is more updated:

The first shooting date to Japan scheduled on May 15 may be changed to May 26.

Let's wait.

Speaking of Beijing Olympic, I dun know how is situation now in China after such a big earthquake these days... deadcounting is increasing !

Hi TY - bad news but thanks for this updated info. Anyway, we're on the month of May now so just a matter of adjusting to days & weeks. I can always wait even if it takes this long - anything for this man. :)

Guest TY_KSW

i m a little bit sad but not surprised.. cause i m well prepared after Azura's warning last week that this may be changed :phew:

See, all the casting have not announced yet.. They may need sometime to be well prepared.. We also hope the best things happened so let's be patient 2 weeks more! :D

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks, thanks for the pixs. I don't want to sound greedy but I hope we can see a CLOSE-UP photo of KSW here and his six pack. :D

hahahha, good idea.. :D Just wonder whether TFS will show his hot six-pack in any poster or close-up pix because their ads are focusing into complexion care! :lol::w00t:

Guest Azura

Thanks, thanks for the pixs. I don't want to sound greedy but I hope we can see a CLOSE-UP photo of KSW here and his six pack. :D

ghina05....u're not the only one who want to drool on his six pack!!!! :lol:

zoom in...while waiting for the CF to be air....

rrgc5.jpg

Guest EnDlEsS88
Guest Azura

Sangwoo's schedule....

*there isnt any changes in the filming schedule.... :rolleyes:

2008/05/15 - Filming

2008/05/14 - THE FACE SHOP 

2008/05/13 - BANG BANG CF

ytzs5.jpg

credit hello3woo

Sangwoo's schedule....

2008/05/15 - Filming

ytzs5.jpg

credit hello3woo

azura, thanks for posting again his schedules here. It reminds me that he has a CF filming today, which I almost forgot. Just getting confused here of his drama shoot - so it's back now to its orig sched. So happy since we get to see some photos soon, hopefully (?). I hope this sched for his drama shoot is already final. I'm already getting excited of his upcoming drama. :)

Pattaya?? my Godness! Thai Fans must be shocked to know that they were filming in their country! :phew:

I love that pix.. ! he is so boyish then!! :lol:

erh.. wasn't Jaws joining your gang?? :phew:

Pattaya is in the south ..... methinks there's some insurgency there. :unsure: ...... lucky Sangwoo was okie :sweatingbullets: ..... lucky for her Jaws n d insurgents weren't around at that time! -_-

The never-ending poll, i wonder when it is gonna be over!smiley15.gif

Aigoo.. Jaws & Rod Scheider were both now in heaven. smiley7.gif

d Koreans must surely be d world's most avid pollsters! :w00t: ...... Roy Scheider's in heaven? He's quite a respected actor :o ..... u mean his character in Jaws! :sweatingbullets:

Guest betchay

Sangwoo's schedule....

2008/05/15 - Filming

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1531/ytzs5.jpg

credit hello3woo

Great.. maybe they are only talking about filming in Japan? :rolleyes:

Pattaya is in the south ..... methinks there's some insurgency there. :unsure: ...... lucky Sangwoo was okie :sweatingbullets: ..... lucky for her Jaws n d insurgents weren't around at that time! -_-

d Koreans must surely be d world's most avid pollsters! :w00t: ...... Roy Scheider's in heaven? He's quite a respected actor :o ..... u mean his character in Jaws! :sweatingbullets:

Not in his charater in Jaws but in real life, he died last Feb. :mellow:

Guest TY_KSW

my dear... it is polling by of of the biggest website in China: :D Sohu.com

New issued KEJ Magazine :rolleyes:

2008051303wm0.jpg

2008051305zx9.jpg

Guest kdramafanusa

There'll be a schedule change, Daemul will not be set for beginning of August.

As a result of 2008 Beijing Olympics this August, broadcasting company suggests Monday/Tuesday timeslot after September. However, the production company is saying no (to this suggestion).

Plan for mid-May shooting in Japan has also been delayed to the 26th.

고현정-권상우 주연드라마 '대물' 방영 연기되나

2008-05-13 11:09

'스포츠조선 연재 인기 만화' 드라마화

방송사-제작사 이견… 8월 첫전파 난항

권상우 고현정 캐스팅 - 제작비 100억 투입 '대작'

이달초 국내 첫 촬영 - 日 로케 등 줄줄이 차질

85n75109.jpg85n75109_1.jpg

◇ 고현정 ◇ 권상우

대작 드라마 '대물' 연기되나?

톱스타 권상우 고현정을 캐스팅해 화제를 모은 드라마 '대물'(SBS)의 편성을 두고 방송사와 제작사가 이견을 보이고 있다.

'대물'은 당초 8월 수목 드라마로 일찌감치 편성됐던 화제드라마다. 그러나 최근 촬영을 앞두고 사전 작업 미흡과 올림픽 특수 등의 이유로 8월 편성에 난항을 겪고 있다.

SBS 관계자는 "청와대 오픈세트장 미결정과 대본 등의 문제로 '대물'의 편성이 아직 결정되지 않았다"며 "제작사와 이번주 내로 합의할 계획"이라고 밝혔다.

제작사측은 "8월에 열리는 2008 북경올림픽 때문에 방송사로부터 9월 이후 월화드라마 편성 제의를 받았다. 그러나 제작사 입장에선 받아들이기 어렵다"고 난색을 표명했다.

당초 5월 초순 국내 첫 촬영을 시작으로 중순쯤 대규모 일본 로케를 떠날 예정이었던 '대물'은 계획보다 조금 늦은 오는 26일 일본 촬영을 떠날 계획이다.

만화가 박인권 화백의 대표작 '대물'은 본지에 연재된 최고 인기 만화로 제비 하류(권이우)가 검사 서혜림(고현정)을 한국 최초의 여자 대통령으로 만드는 파란만장한 과정을 그리고 있다. '대물'은 총 100억원 제작비가 투입되는 대작으로 올해 하반기 최대 기대작으로 꼽히고 있다.한편, 하류 역의 권상우는 제비 역할을 소화하기 위해 각종 춤 연습에 매진하고 있다.

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?u...14/85n75109.htm

Guest TY_KSW

...OMG seeing him on the water!! wanting to go there with him too! lolz, who's the girl?

the lucky gal is Lee Bo Young!

So jealous, to be in his hands!! tsk tsk! :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

Guest Azura

There'll be a schedule change, Daemul will not be set for beginning of August.

As a result of 2008 Beijing Olympics this August, broadcasting company suggests Monday/Tuesday timeslot after September. However, the production company is saying no (to this suggestion).

Plan for mid-May shooting in Japan has also been delayed to the 26th.

kdramafanusa...thanks for the info, i went to CSWS and they said all news have not been confirmed nd there might have more confirmed news later of the day.

crossed our fingers the schedule slot will stay put.