Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Thanks TY for the updates again on the Baeksang Popularity Awards. Oh, so happy that he’s still leading here. I hope the result will be great at the end. He deserves it. There’s really something in him that draws people to him.

Also, I'm happy that he had entered his MS already a long time ago, that time when I still didn't know him - that time when I still not addicted to him yet. In case, this happen at this very time, for sure I will be shocked.....Actually, military service sucks because I don’t want my oppas entering it & leave for almost 2 years. ;)

Guest TY_KSW

Not only should Sangwoo act in a horror film :phew: ...... he should play d horror character! :sweatingbullets: ..... example, can u imagine a handsomer vampire than Sangwoo? ;) ..... sucking all d blood out of d lead actresses' characters ! muahaha.gif ...... sure to be an all time box office hit! B)

you have an evil laughing dear...

ayoo... Vampire Sangwoo! blook sucking! :tears::ph34r:

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks TY for the updates again on the Baeksang Popularity Awards. Oh, so happy that he's still leading here. I hope the result will be great at the end. He deserves it. There's really something in him that draws people to him.

update Baeksang Popularity

as of April 8 @

Sangwoo vote is increasing high compared to yesterday's :w00t:

There is a switch between Yoon Kye Sang and Ha Jeong Woo. YKS has dropped to 4th while HJW increased to 3rd at a slightly 0.1% descripancy by 10.0 % vs 10.1% :rolleyes:

apr81206rs8.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

Sangwoo occupied not only space on mags but also TV programme too.. He becomes the most fav in Japan :rolleyes:

TV channels are broadcasting his dramas and movies.. not to mention the boxes are well prepared for The Fate ! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Sangwoo left a message at 1337 on Apr 8 on cafe.daum.net

It is in the warm spring … How are you? How are things going?

It looks like a long time we haven't met .. !

The coming days will be more enthusiastic for the new drama "Daemul". We will meet each others again!

I am very happy to send you my greetings… Good, see you in the July TV!

Credit: CSWS

Sangwoo left a message at 1337 on Apr 8 on cafe.daum.net

It is in the warm spring … How are you? How are things going?

It looks like a long time we haven't met .. !

The coming days will be more enthusiastic for the new drama "Daemul". We will meet each others again!

I am very happy to send you my greetings… Good, see you in the July TV!

Credit: CSWS

Thanks TY for sharing his greetings here. So sweet & nice of him to write & send this to his fans inspite of his busy schedule. Gosh, another drama from him. :)

Guest TY_KSW

is it a latest one ? Azura? i mean the soccer player Kwon :rolleyes: heheh.. notice his beanie... That looked like the one in Stairways to heaven! :lol:

Hi azura - thanks for this pix but is this recent? I noticed that soccer is his favorite sport? No wonder his body is so trimmed - he must be playing soccer during his free time aside from going to the gym to work-out. The shot is a little far but seeing him in a beanie makes him so sexy & hot. :sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi azura - thanks for this pix but is this recent? I noticed that soccer is his favorite sport? No wonder his body is so trimmed - he must be playing soccer during his free time aside from going to the gym to work-out. The shot is a little far but seeing him in a beanie makes him so sexy & hot. :sweatingbullets:

yes, our man is busy but still save time to play soccer.. that is good ! for spiritual n physical relaxing! unlike someone, dun have any better thing to do but just go abroad for meeting every few months.. hahha!

you have an evil laughing dear...

ayoo... Vampire Sangwoo! blook sucking! :tears::ph34r:

okie, okie! :rolleyes: ...... if d supernatural ain't ur cuppa tea, then maybe Sangwoo can star in a mass murder thriller! :w00t: ....... lots of gals (2b played by all d lead actresses) get cut to bits one by one, n Sangwoo is d prime suspect! B) Of cos to add juice to d plot, all d victims must suffer terribly at d hands of d serial killer! muahaha.gif

Guest Azura

is it a latest one ? Azura? i mean the soccer player Kwon :rolleyes: heheh.. notice his beanie... That looked like the one in Stairways to heaven! :lol:

Babes....i dont think the pictures are from recently.....i think i've seen it b4.

Guest TY_KSW

okie, okie! :rolleyes: ...... if d supernatural ain't ur cuppa tea, then maybe Sangwoo can star in a mass murder thriller! :w00t: ....... lots of gals (2b played by all d lead actresses) get cut to bits one by one, n Sangwoo is d prime suspect! B) Of cos to add juice to d plot, all d victims must suffer terribly at d hands of d serial killer! muahaha.gif

omg! that is what a sweet n demure n innocent could virsualize! :phew:

we would rather return to the first plot of a vampire prince instead of this serial killer!

ayah! :unsure:

Guest mrs han

Sangwoo playing soccer....

ww1tf0.jpg

I agree with my chingu TY, that looks like the red beanie Sung-juh gave him. :rolleyes::rolleyes: And I also agree with my chingu Azura, the pics might not be recent - that's an old Arsenal jersey our oppa was wearing. :D:D

So he's a footbal fanatic. I'm a football freak myself. Maybe I should challenge him to a penalty shoot-out - he could wear his Arsenal jersey and I'd wear my Liverpool shirt. (With moi's permission, of course.) :phew::phew:

Guest Azura

I agree with my chingu TY, that looks like the red beanie Sung-juh gave him. :rolleyes::rolleyes: And I also agree with my chingu Azura, the pics might not be recent - that's an old Arsenal jersey our oppa was wearing. :D:D

So he's a footbal fanatic. I'm a football freak myself. Maybe I should challenge him to a penalty shoot-out - he could wear his Arsenal jersey and I'd wear my Liverpool shirt. (With moi's permission, of course.) :phew::phew:

mrs han....you never failed to make me laugh! :)

Guest TY_KSW

who will kick the ball and who will be goldkeeper dear?

I dun think you could catch anyball up if you were the keeper! hahaha! u didn't pay attention to the ball itself but to the sexy player! :lol: