Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

what is d plot of this drama dear? :phew:

My dear,frankly saying, i m not quiet keen of the plot yet..

my limit information is that, it is a love story between a TV producer (Sangwoo, as Key) and a reporter (Lee Bo Young, as Cream) who are in love with each others but hiding their emotion. it is a rich mello and deep romantic movie...

Inthe press cons, the main topic from all reporters were going to the lead actor KSW contenting his wife's pregnancy :lol:

He openly answered all the questions, and informing that his baby name might be called "Kwon Rookie" :D

TY...i bet its bad ending for this movie huh? :rolleyes:

i hope it doesn not end with anybody "died" ... In the interview they mentioned that it will be a true mello-romantic story dear... Dun know whether bad end or what :phew:

if it is a sad story, pls end it with an open hope! :D

more presscon pix... dun know why he put hands on his head like that? re-arrange hair style or??

but he looked nice and happy in the presscons... heheh while speaking about the "Kwon Rookie" :lol:

15.jpg

14.jpg

Yummy yummy :lol:

26.jpg

27.jpg

Credit as stated

Guest grumpynomore

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh TY! 1st, 3rd and 4th pic you posted are my faves! he's so playful during interviews i love him. i've seen his earlier interviews re his other shows....he's so funny and he knows how to make the people around him laugh. luv it!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh TY! 1st, 3rd and 4th pic you posted are my faves! he's so playful during interviews i love him. i've seen his earlier interviews re his other shows....he's so funny and he knows how to make the people around him laugh. luv it!

he has sense of humour dear... :D

and like you said, in his earlier interviews.. he always made his colleagues laughing hard! :lol:

my limit information is that, it is a love story between a TV producer (Sangwoo, as Key) and a reporter (Lee Bo Young, as Cream) who are in love with each others but hiding their emotion. it is a rich mello and deep romantic movie...

Inthe press cons, the main topic from all reporters were going to the lead actor KSW contenting his wife's pregnancy :lol:

He openly answered all the questions, and informing that his baby name might be called "Kwon Rookie" :D

Hi TY - thanks for this bit of info what was transpired during the presscon. Baby Rookie........... what if it's a girl, huh? Ahhh........... he looks HOT! He just killed me. :lol::)

:blink:Key & Cream??? :phew: ...... obviously incompatible! :w00t: ....... oh well -_- as long as d last epi suits moi! B)

Kwon Rookie? :rolleyes: ..... looks like its gonna be a boy then ;) ..... no wonder Sangwoo's mama's so keen! :phew: ...... of cos if it were a gal, maybe Sangwoo wud call her Kwon Cookie! :w00t:rofl26nr.gif

Kwon Rookie? :rolleyes: ..... looks like its gonna be a boy then ;) ..... no wonder Sangwoo's mama's so keen! :phew: ...... of cos if it were a gal, maybe Sangwoo wud call her Kwon Cookie! :w00t:rofl26nr.gif

36_11_6.gif

hahhaha... i also feel that the baby is a boy...

hahha, Kwon Cookie daughter :lol:

VOD of pre-Presscons

Kwon Sang Woo helped organizer to set the background banner for the presscons held at shooting site in Seoul Hospital.. :rolleyes:

View and download: http://vod.innolife.net/2008/12/tv_081211_001.wmv

Credit: Innolife.net

TY, thanks for this another video. KSW is so down-to-earth, trying to help others to set-up the banner. Ahhh.......... envy those people who were there. :sweatingbullets:

TY, thanks for this another video. KSW is so down-to-earth, trying to help others to set-up the banner. Ahhh.......... envy those people who were there. :sweatingbullets:

can not be envy dear.... It was in hospital !

36_11_6.gif