Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

i think the thread so long2 time ago .. when i still really newbie along 2006 , he is the best hahhaha.. it was chosen by soompiers. anyway there is similar polling from internet ,hyun bin because his body in snow queen won as the 1st ( 36,% ) then baeYoung joon, it's in lthis mid year

who? Hyunbin and BYJ above KSW's abs ranking? agoo!

no comment! :sweatingbullets:

the right judge is ofcourse, obvious Soompiers and Entertainment journalists :phew:

Guest valley girl

the right judge is ofcourse, obvious Soompiers and Entertainment journalists :phew:

i dunno , at that time ksw has no projects seems ,

different point of view from journalist, soompiers and netizen

it's such a long polling. all leat now Sang Woo won rite?!!! kkk

of course, KSW is the winner...

i m a fan of KSW but always objective... never bias... in term of BODY (included body parts such as abs or chest or arms...) KSW is ever titled Korean #1 Momjjang!

Recalling months ago, when they interviewed who is the best body to all body building trainers/experts in several gym centers ALL of them were giving 1 name :Kwon Sang Woo!!!

same as in term of face/appearance, JDG is the #1 who is tiltle "sculpture-like face" selected by all beautycare surgeon/make-up/artists.. :rolleyes:

88609164ed8.gif

Guest valley girl

of course, KSW is the winner...

i m a fan of KSW but always objective... never bias... in term of BODY (included body parts such as abs or chest or arms...) KSW is ever titled Korean #1 Momjjang!

Recalling months ago, when they interviewed who is the best body to all body building trainers/experts in several gym centers ALL of them were giving 1 name :Kwon Sang Woo!!!

same as in term of face/appearance, JDG is the #1 who is tiltle "sculpture-like face" selected by all beautycare surgeon/make-up/artists.. :rolleyes:

i like OhJiHo too instead him, Face that's relative kkk i wouldn't say here kkk

Guest valley girl

Polling again !!, this conducted by JK Plastic surgery , survey on 2236 males ,

The Result

best V line _ The clue for V-line face is sharp 'front jaw line'

1. Rain 39,4% , 880 people

2. Jang Dong gun, 20.2%, 451 people

3. jang geun seok, 17.8%, 398 people

4. Jo In-seong ,11.2%, 251 people

5. Kang Dong-won ,4.4%, 99 people

6. Jeong Ill Woo, 2.6%, 59 People

Best Nose

1. Jo In-seong 37.7%, 842 people

2. So Ji-sub 27.3%, 611 people)

3. Jang Dong-gun 19.6%, 439 people

4. Jung Woo-sung 6.7%, 150 people

5. Lee Dong Wook ,5.5%, 123 people

6. Lee Byung-Hun 2.0%, 45 people

Best Eyes, Nose and V line Face

1. Jang Dong gun 55.1%, 1231 people ( Absolute!!! )

2. Jo In-seong 20.2%, 451 people

3. Jung Woo-sung 10.5%, 235 people

4. Bae Yong-jun 5.5%, 124 people

5. Won Bin 4.4%, 98 people

6. Joo jinmo 3.4%, 77 people

the Best Muscular Body

1.Rain 34.8 %, 779 Vote

2.Kwon SangWoo 31.7%, 708 Vote ~ thanks for correction TY_KSW

3. So jiseop 12.5%, 280 vote

4. Bae Yong-jun 8.5%, 191 Vote

5. Lee Jung-jae 6.3%, 140 vote

6. Song Seung Heon 4.8%, 108 Vote

Cred:

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_cn/20081...%B6%C0%CE%BC%BA

Still Waiting For The English News but it's the Summary, if i am wrong please correct me!!

TY_KSW i think i am not wrong Choose him as my fave Best-Body-Actor tight with Rain . I am Jealous With SonTaeYoung She must be "turn on" everytime KSW naked kkkkkkkkkk :lol: :lol:

i just realized the result not really far from last polling which han chae Young was inCluded

Thanks Valleygirl..

KSW dominated the body polling.. JDG heading the face polling..

i found KSW nose is one of the best too... however, the actors in the list are having best nose too... hahha

eh! why didnt they select skin/complexion?? woah! if it were, i would be sure KSW is the #1 :rolleyes:

Guest valley girl

Thanks Valleygirl..

KSW dominated the body polling.. JDG heading the face polling..

i found KSW nose is one of the best too... however, the actors in the list are having best nose too... hahha

eh! why didnt they select skin/complexion?? woah! if it were, i would be sure KSW is the #1 :rolleyes:

yeah i am agree with you he has Fair Flawless Complexion, i like his skin in Stairway To Heaven .

another Flawless face Jo InSung and Jung Woosung ~ Mostly a man who been as Cosmetic icon.

Since in This Plastic surgery they did Nose, V-line , eyes Job TY_KSW not skin Job :lol: :lol:

if there are skin Jobs there will be a bunch of michael Jackson. :lol: :lol:

yeah i am agree with you he has Fair Flawless Complexion, i like his skin in Stairway To Heaven .

another Flawless face Jo InSung and Jung Woosung ~ Mostly a man who been as Cosmetic icon.

Since in This Plastic surgery they did Nose, V-line , eyes Job TY_KSW not skin Job :lol::lol:

if there are skin Jobs there will be a bunch of michael Jackson. :lol::lol:

:lol: hahah, MJ is beyond compared hahahha... agoo, look at his face now.. i cant sleep! :ph34r:

Yah, agree, JIS has a beautiful complextion too.. and fairly skin...

"Body Building King Star" journalists choose 1st rank Kwon Sang Woo and 2nd Bi Rain

2008-12-06 08:25:32 newsen

Actor Kwon Sang Woo occupied 1st rank as "The Entertainment World Best Body Build King Star" selected by the entertainment journalists. On December 5 MBC broadcast entertainment section released the result of 20 big stars best body building selection. The 1st place belong to actor Kwon Sang Woo. Until now the chest and abdominal muscles are always keeping firmly and sharply. Even through numerous drama and movie performing Kwon Sang Woo always appears with same healthy and perfect status.

World star singer Bi Rain occupied the 2nd rank. Bi is one of the entertainment best body building who is tempering to every motion and dance. Actress Han Chea Young is selected at 3rd rank and 4th rank is belong to actor So Ji Sup. Kwon Sang Woo's best friend Song Seung Hun stands in the 5th. Rank 6th and 7th belong to CF queen Jeon Ji Hyun and sexy singer Lee hyori. Park Tae Hwan placed at 8th rank. Jo seung Hun and Yon Sama Bae Yong Jun are respectively ranking at 9th and 10th.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200812060136501001

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this. OMG – my BIG 3 are indeed HOT! But how come they missed out Lee Wan here & Se7en? I find them sexy. Oh, hell – KSW baby…………still on top although he lost some weight. I couldn’t agree more. His body is really HOT! I definitely knew that RAIN is in the top 3 list. Such a HOT body! Korea is filled with HOT guys! Indeed these men do have amazing bodies.

:lol::)

Here are MBC TOP 20 NICE BODIES

Rank from MBC, The Top 20 Nice Bodies

1. Kwon Sang-woo

2. Bi-Rain

3. Hanchaeyoung

4. So Ji-sub

5. Song Seung Heon

6. Jun Ji-hyun

7. Lee Hyo-ri

8. Park Tae-hwan

9. Chuseonghun

10. Bae Yong-joon

11. Cha Seung-won

12. Oh Yeon Soo

13. Son Ho Young

14. Jangyunju

15. Yiseojin

16. Hyun Young

17. Sondambi

18. Son Ye-jin

19. Chaejeongan

20. U-Know Yunho

source: sharingyoochun

credit: DNBN + honglijun@YT

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this. OMG – my BIG 3 are indeed HOT! But how come they missed out Lee Wan here & Se7en? I find them sexy. Oh, hell – KSW baby…………still on top although he lost some weight. I couldn't agree more. His body is really HOT! I definitely knew that RAIN is in the top 3 list. Such a HOT body! Korea is filled with HOT guys! Indeed these men do have amazing bodies.

1. Kwon Sang-woo

2. Bi-Rain

3. Hanchaeyoung

4. So Ji-sub

5. Song Seung Heon

6. Jun Ji-hyun

7. Lee Hyo-ri

8. Park Tae-hwan

9. Chuseonghun

10. Bae Yong-joon

11. Cha Seung-won

12. Oh Yeon Soo

13. Son Ho Young

14. Jangyunju

15. Yiseojin

16. Hyun Young

17. Sondambi

18. Son Ye-jin

19. Chaejeongan

20. U-Know Yunho

Thanks for the full list, Will !

i found some men i dun know in the top 20 :lol:

MBC selection posted by Willenette and Plastic Sergeon's selection posted by Valleygirl are almost same at term BODY!

That is what we call sharp minded sharp eyed.... they got the right choice!! hahha!

Thank you for the link... :rolleyes:

Its about her health and pregnancy situation ... Everything is good. She is caring by her sister in Australia, taking rest and prenatal's training.

KSW received the new project while his wife's pregnant. The producer is worry for her health if husband is not arround and would suggest to delay some more time. However KSW replied that the script is good and he there is needless to delay the shooting time because of him. He will follow the schedule and will take time to take care of his wife at his best.

For STY, after delivery she will take time to take care of the baby with the big help of Sangwoo mother. She will return filming at soonest because there are many contracts are waiting.

The next year promise a super busy schedule and happy time for the couple.

TY, thanks for the translation. i hope she's doing fine with her pregnancy. i think 1st pregnancy is real hard almost for everyone. So, she'll be a hands-on mother with the help of her mother-in-law. I wish both of them the best not only for today but for always! KSW is so professional by putting his work as one of his priorities. :lol::)

Daddy Sangwoo! :lol:

[] daddybz2.jpg[/]

TY, nice artwork, so funny - - :lol::)

peep to Valleygirl, the selection of Plastic Sergeon should be like this:

the Best Muscular Body

1.Rain 34.8 %, 779 Vote

2.Kwon SangWoo 31.7%, 708 Vote

3. So jiseop 12.5%, 280 vote

4. Bae Yong-jun 8.5%, 191 Vote

5. Lee Jung-jae 6.3%, 140 vote

6. Song Seung Heon 4.8%, 108 Vote

Hheheh, young father to be is in 2nd.. not 1st. hhahha

Anyway, as long as gold or silver.. i accept! cant be bronze! :lol:

TY, I saw that poll but just really wondering if BIN is really that fit. But it doesn't mean that I don't find him sexy - I do! But just can't remember if KSW was on the list........ :lol::)

Thanks for the full list, Will !

i found some men i dun know in the top 20 :lol:

MBC selection posted by Willenette and Plastic Sergeon's selection posted by Valleygirl are almost same at term BODY!

That is what we call sharp minded sharp eyed.... they got the right choice!! hahha!

TY, actually, I'm not really familiar with all the list of names from 11-20. :lol::)

Guest valley girl

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this. OMG – my BIG 3 are indeed HOT! But how come they missed out Lee Wan here & Se7en? I find them sexy. Oh, hell – KSW baby…………still on top although he lost some weight. I couldn’t agree more. His body is really HOT! I definitely knew that RAIN is in the top 3 list. Such a HOT body! Korea is filled with HOT guys! Indeed these men do have amazing bodies.

1. Kwon Sang-woo

2. Bi-Rain

3. Hanchaeyoung

4. So Ji-sub

5. Song Seung Heon

6. Jun Ji-hyun

7. Lee Hyo-ri

8. Park Tae-hwan

9. Chuseonghun

10. Bae Yong-joon

11. Cha Seung-won

12. Oh Yeon Soo

13. Son Ho Young

14. Jangyunju

15. Yiseojin

16. Hyun Young

17. Sondambi

18. Son Ye-jin

19. Chaejeongan

20. U-Know Yunho

thanks for correction anyway, bi and KWon Sang woo in tight position !!! son Ye jin in List wow!!,

you are right, KSW and Bi are in tight ranking...

m not suprised SYJ in the list, she got beautiful shaped body!

Wonder why no Kim Hye Soo ... :rolleyes: she is so sexy.. :lol: i love a drama or movie KSW playing her partner :D

Guest valley girl

you are right, KSW and Bi are in tight ranking...

m not suprised SYJ in the list, she got beautiful shaped body!

Wonder why no Kim Hye Soo ... :rolleyes: she is so sexy.. :lol: i love a drama or movie KSW playing her partner :D

yeah i mean kim hye soo will be on list, movie with kim hYe Soo + KSW = the hottest movie ever kkkk...

No Lee jung jae Too, where is Oh jiHo??

yeah i mean kim hye soo will be on list, movie with kim hYe Soo + KSW = the hottest movie ever kkkk...

No Lee jung jae Too, where is Oh jiHo??

they based on some categories dear.. through the movie/dramas they performed...

I m not familar wif some of them in top 20... but most of actors i know are deserved the ranking here..

Kwon sang Woo - Son tae Young The Most happiest couple

[2008-12-09 11:12:10]

2008120911063710101mm5.jpg

Per Newsen, a research surveying 460 people carried from Nov 24 to Dec 7 done by UEDE Marriage Information Company (www.wedian.co.kr) on "Who is the most happiest married couple?" has announced the result on December 9. The newly wedding couple Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young is selected 1st position occupied 47%. They chose Kwon-Son the most happiest among stars who are receiving an enviable support especially when there came out the news of Son's 6th pregnancy condition.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200812091106371010

Guest grumpynomore

i really have to applaud the ksw fans who never get tired of voting for him! even with the six month pregnancy situation they still chose them as the happiest couple!