Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Hi moi - you like sequels for STH? But what if it won't surpass the original? They might as well re-make the story a happy ending, don't you think so? I think you love the ending, CJW having to die at the end while our man is playing the piano in the nearby beach. lol - You missed this, my dear? :lol::)

In the future new dramas KSW character wont die in the end or his lady neither.. however Moi's Hello kitty gang will be in mission to take care of her till rest of life.. :phew:

In is downturn period of Korea economy, to save money, KSW character wont play white piano but play violon on the beach while Moi's true luv Myeonggie play flute beside...

Isn't it romantic and economic ??? :lol::lol:

see i knew it. ksw only married sty was because he got her pregnant. no wonder he rushed the wedding. i knew it was too fast. this isn't what you call love. they only knew each other for about 4-5 months only. i bet she wanted to get pregnant just so she can marry ksw. the baby is probably not even Ksw's. i've always knew that it was for that reason. they won't last. but i guess if he's happy than ok.

how you can be sure she was preggie just for marrying KSW and even their baby isnt KSW's?

Sorry first... If it were your case, your lover wont marry you after you got prggie and refused the baby is his?? what would you think?

You never know for sure about their love, so we nether... LEt's not judge them and say that bad thing about the new coming baby.. that is so crude to the baby...

He is innocent.. and deserved our bless...

Everyone will be judged through her words and thoughts...

Guest miniejungle

haha, chill out, Mona sis..

i was shocked abt the news too... it's really a shotgun marriage! :)

ok, i'll reserve my comments to our private chat later, keke..

haha, chill out, Mona sis..

i was shocked abt the news too... it's really a shotgun marriage! :)

ok, i'll reserve my comments to our private chat later, keke..

haha, Hannah! welcome to new thread! :D

i m always chill out and sweet dear... never be sour :D

In the future new dramas KSW character wont die in the end or his lady neither.. however Moi's Hello kitty gang will be in mission to take care of her till rest of life.. :phew:

In is downturn period of Korea economy, to save money, KSW character wont play white piano but play violon on the beach while Moi's true luv Myeonggie play flute beside...

how you can be sure she was preggie just for marrying KSW and even their baby isnt KSW's?

Sorry first... If it were your case, your lover wont marry you after you got prggie and refused the baby is his?? what would you think?

You never know for sure about their love, so we nether... LEt's not judge them and say that bad thing about the new coming baby.. that is so crude to the baby...

He is innocent.. and deserved our bless...

Everyone will be judged through her words and thoughts...

TY, we'll wait for moi's answer to your post message - hahaha - About the baby----- i couldn't agree with you more - we have no right to judge them, much more the coming baby. :lol::)

Hi moi - you like sequels for STH? But what if it won't surpass the original? They might as well re-make the story a happy ending, don't you think so? I think you love the ending, CJW having to die at the end while our man is playing the piano in the nearby beach. lol - You missed this, my dear? :lol::)

ep1.jpg

th_ac0cfcb9.gifth_C7245-22.jpg

36_11_6.gif

Guest lucky_moon

예비엄마 손태영 “호주서 태교 열중, 활동계획은 나중에”

200812051226221001_1.jpg

예비엄마 손태영이 호주에서 태교에 몰두하고 있다.

최근 손태영의 임신 소식이 알려져 화제를 모았다. 지난 9월 한류스타 권상우와 결혼해 화제를 모은 손태영은 현재 임신 6개월 째. 권상우는 지난 7월 결혼 발표 기자회견 당시 임신을 극구 부인했으나 결국 혼전임신이 기정 사실화 됐다.

현재 손태영은 호주에서 언니 손혜임과 함께 태교에 한창인 것으로 알려졌다. 손태영의 한 측근은 5일 뉴스엔과의 통화에서 "손태영은 언니와 함께 호주에서 편안하게 태교에 열중하고 있다"고 전했다.

당초 손태영은 권상우와 휴가차 한달 가량 호주에 머무를 계획이었으나 권상우의 영화 및 드라마 일정이 당겨지면서 권상우 홀로 먼저 귀국한 것. 이에 손태영은 지난 7월 출산한 언니 손혜임과 함께 호주의 아파트에 머무르며 태교에 관한 조언을 듣고 있다.

한편 손태영의 향후 활동 계획과 관련해 이 측근은 "일단 아기를 낳아봐야 알 것 같다. 시어머니와 함께 사는 만큼 출산, 육아와 활동 계획은 차차 생각할 문제"라며 주위의 축복을 부탁했다.

이 측근은 "자녀를 많이 갖길 원했던 권상우는 아들이었으면 하는 바람을 드러냈다"고 덧붙였다.

지난 11월24일 귀국한 권상우는 현재 영화 '슬픔보다 더 슬픈 이야기' 촬영 준비로 바쁜 나날을 보내고 있다. 권상우는 오는 10일 '슬픔보다 더 슬픈 이야기' 뮤직비디오 촬영 현장을 공개, 손태영의 임신 후 첫 공식 석상에 나선다.

지갑 속에 태아의 초음파 사진을 넣어 갖고 다니는 것으로 알려진 권상우는 "기쁜 소식인데 굳이 숨을 필요가 없다"며 공식 자리에 나서 당당하게 예비아빠의 기쁜 심경을 공개할 예정이다.

credit to newsen.com

can someone translate it, I used the online translator but it wasn't good.. it's something about pregnant.

can someone translate it, I used the online translator but it wasn't good.. it's something about pregnant.

Thank you for the link... :rolleyes:

Its about her health and pregnancy situation ... Everything is good. She is caring by her sister in Australia, taking rest and prenatal's training.

KSW received the new project while his wife's pregnant. The producer is worry for her health if husband is not arround and would suggest to delay some more time. However KSW replied that the script is good and he there is needless to delay the shooting time because of him. He will follow the schedule and will take time to take care of his wife at his best.

For STY, after delivery she will take time to take care of the baby with the big help of Sangwoo mother. She will return filming at soonest because there are many contracts are waiting.

The next year promise a super busy schedule and happy time for the couple.

"Body Building King Star" journalists choose 1st rank Kwon Sang Woo and 2nd Bi Rain

2008-12-06 08:25:32 newsen

building1bg8.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang Woo occupied 1st rank as "The Entertainment World Best Body Build King Star" selected by the entertainment journalists. On December 5 MBC broadcast entertainment section released the result of 20 big stars best body building selection. The 1st place belong to actor Kwon Sang Woo. Until now the chest and abdominal muscles are always keeping firmly and sharply. Even through numerous drama and movie performing Kwon Sang Woo always appears with same healthy and perfect status.

World star singer Bi Rain occupied the 2nd rank. Bi is one of the entertainment best body building who is tempering to every motion and dance. Actress Han Chea Young is selected at 3rd rank and 4th rank is belong to actor So Ji Sup. Kwon Sang Woo's best friend Song Seung Hun stands in the 5th. Rank 6th and 7th belong to CF queen Jeon Ji Hyun and sexy singer Lee hyori. Park Tae Hwan placed at 8th rank. Jo seung Hun and Yon Sama Bae Yong Jun are respectively ranking at 9th and 10th.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200812060136501001

Guest valley girl

"Body Building King Star" journalists choose 1st rank Kwon Sang Woo and 2nd Bi Rain

2008-12-06 08:25:32 newsen

i am Prefering KSW , no Oh JiHo? i like them since their abs not like body builder hahahhaha.. ksw has a slim abs You know like him, sometimes who has abs has a really Big Body , big abs i don't like it it reminds me with body builder athelete.

have you even seen a thread ~ it's so long thread in korean celeb photo there are a thread with many celebrities with their abs picture. i think kwon sang Woo got most voted for the best !!

i am Prefering KSW , no Oh JiHo? i like them since their abs not like body builder hahahhaha.. ksw has a slim abs You know like him, sometimes who has abs has a really Big Body , big abs i don't like it it reminds me with body builder athelete.

have you even seen a thread ~ it's so long thread in korean celeb photo there are a thread with many celebrities with their abs picture. i think kwon sang Woo got most voted for the best !!

really? SW got most votes for the best abs? hhhaha, the voter are sharp-minded and sharp-eyed :w00t:

Guest valley girl

really? SW got most votes for the best abs? hhhaha, the voter are sharp-minded and sharp-eyed :w00t:

i think the thread so long2 time ago .. when i still really newbie along 2006 , he is the best hahhaha.. it was chosen by soompiers. anyway there is similar polling from internet ,hyun bin because his body in snow queen won as the 1st ( 36,% ) then baeYoung joon, it's in lthis mid year